I find you lack of faith in the forth dithturbing. -- Darse ("Darth") Vader

tech / sci.electronics.design / Re: Vaccination anyone? What about diverse adverse consequences to human health?

SubjectAuthor
* Vaccination anyone? What about diverse adverse consequences to human health?Flyguy
+- Re: Vaccination anyone? What about diverse adverse consequences toFred Bloggs
+* Re: Vaccination anyone? What about diverse adverse consequences toMartin Brown
|`* Re: Vaccination anyone? What about diverse adverse consequences toa a
| +* Re: Vaccination anyone? What about diverse adverse consequences towhit3rd
| |`- Re: Vaccination anyone? What about diverse adverse consequences toMartin Brown
| +- Re: Vaccination anyone? What about diverse adverse consequences toa a
| `- Re: Vaccination anyone? What about diverse adverse consequences toFlyguy
+* Re: Vaccination anyone? What about diverse adverse consequences toJasen Betts
|+* Re: Vaccination anyone? What about diverse adverse consequences toMartin Brown
||`* Re: Vaccination anyone? What about diverse adverse consequences to human health?Mike Monett
|| +- Re: Vaccination anyone? What about diverse adverse consequences toFred Bloggs
|| `* Re: Vaccination anyone? What about diverse adverse consequences toa a
||  `* Re: Vaccination anyone? What about diverse adverse consequences toFred Bloggs
||   `- Re: Vaccination anyone? What about diverse adverse consequences toa a
|`* Re: Vaccination anyone? What about diverse adverse consequences toamdx
| `* Re: Vaccination anyone? What about diverse adverse consequences toa a
|  +- Re: Vaccination anyone? What about diverse adverse consequences towhit3rd
|  `* Re: Vaccination anyone? What about diverse adverse consequences toMartin Brown
|   +* Re: Vaccination anyone? What about diverse adverse consequences toFred Bloggs
|   |`- Re: Vaccination anyone? What about diverse adverse consequences toMartin Brown
|   `* Re: Vaccination anyone? What about diverse adverse consequences toFred Bloggs
|    `* Re: Vaccination anyone? What about diverse adverse consequences toa a
|     `* Re: Vaccination anyone? What about diverse adverse consequences toFred Bloggs
|      `* Re: Vaccination anyone? What about diverse adverse consequences toa a
|       `- Re: Vaccination anyone? What about diverse adverse consequences toFred Bloggs
`* Re: Vaccination anyone? What about diverse adverse consequences toArtist
 `- Re: Vaccination anyone? What about diverse adverse consequences toFred Bloggs

Pages:12
Vaccination anyone? What about diverse adverse consequences to human health?

<ba81e6a1-7af6-49b4-97b0-58152dc445fen@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=102056&group=sci.electronics.design#102056

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2022 09:17:06 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Vaccination anyone? What about diverse adverse consequences to human health?
From: soar2mor...@yahoo.com (Flyguy)
 by: Flyguy - Fri, 22 Jul 2022 16:17 UTC

So, vaccination wasn't supposed to be harmful (well, maybe for a small, unlucky few, say tens of thousands). Think again (https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S027869152200206X):

The mRNA SARS-CoV-2 vaccines were brought to market in response to the public health crises of Covid-19. The utilization of mRNA vaccines in the context of infectious disease has no precedent. The many alterations in the vaccine mRNA hide the mRNA from cellular defenses and promote a longer biological half-life and high production of spike protein. However, the immune response to the vaccine is very different from that to a SARS-CoV-2 infection. In this paper, we present evidence that vaccination induces a profound impairment in type I interferon signaling, which has diverse adverse consequences to human health. Immune cells that have taken up the vaccine nanoparticles release into circulation large numbers of exosomes containing spike protein along with critical microRNAs that induce a signaling response in recipient cells at distant sites. We also identify potential profound disturbances in regulatory control of protein synthesis and cancer surveillance. These disturbances potentially have a causal link to neurodegenerative disease, myocarditis, immune thrombocytopenia, Bell's palsy, liver disease, impaired adaptive immunity, impaired DNA damage response and tumorigenesis. We show evidence from the VAERS database supporting our hypothesis. We believe a comprehensive risk/benefit assessment of the mRNA vaccines questions them as positive contributors to public health.

Re: Vaccination anyone? What about diverse adverse consequences to human health?

<eef3bef6-573b-4077-890b-682dc9913c97n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=102061&group=sci.electronics.design#102061

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2022 09:46:05 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Vaccination anyone? What about diverse adverse consequences to
human health?
From: bloggs.f...@gmail.com (Fred Bloggs)
 by: Fred Bloggs - Fri, 22 Jul 2022 16:46 UTC

On Friday, July 22, 2022 at 12:17:09 PM UTC-4, Flyguy wrote:
> So, vaccination wasn't supposed to be harmful (well, maybe for a small, unlucky few, say tens of thousands). Think again (https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S027869152200206X):
>
> The mRNA SARS-CoV-2 vaccines were brought to market in response to the public health crises of Covid-19. The utilization of mRNA vaccines in the context of infectious disease has no precedent. The many alterations in the vaccine mRNA hide the mRNA from cellular defenses and promote a longer biological half-life and high production of spike protein. However, the immune response to the vaccine is very different from that to a SARS-CoV-2 infection.. In this paper, we present evidence that vaccination induces a profound impairment in type I interferon signaling, which has diverse adverse consequences to human health. Immune cells that have taken up the vaccine nanoparticles release into circulation large numbers of exosomes containing spike protein along with critical microRNAs that induce a signaling response in recipient cells at distant sites. We also identify potential profound disturbances in regulatory control of protein synthesis and cancer surveillance. These disturbances potentially have a causal link to neurodegenerative disease, myocarditis, immune thrombocytopenia, Bell's palsy, liver disease, impaired adaptive immunity, impaired DNA damage response and tumorigenesis. We show evidence from the VAERS database supporting our hypothesis. We believe a comprehensive risk/benefit assessment of the mRNA vaccines questions them as positive contributors to public health.

The Seneff retard from MIT has embarrassed herself ( insofar as that's possible with a moron) on several occasions in the past.

Co-author from Truth for Health Foundation in nutcase Tuscon Az, also advocated for hydroxychloroquine early in the pandemic, he's totally political.

Then that Nigh shit-for-brains is a graduate of National College of Natural Medicine and founded some holistic cancer care ripoff in dumbville aka Portland OR- osteopathic has become synonymous with psychopathic.

The handling editor is an academic toxicologist who's way out of his league..

Not going to waste any time on the others. These useless fearmongers obviously have an agenda to disparage modern medicine, so they write these phony scientific papers like the one you cited. Any moron can throw out a bunch of terminology and claim this or that is happening or could be happening. Looks like their so-called paper is just a superficial summary of a literature search, and doesn't contain a whit of research specific to their claims.

Fence post.

Re: Vaccination anyone? What about diverse adverse consequences to human health?

<tbetu7$ctf$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=102087&group=sci.electronics.design#102087

From: '''newsp...@nonad.co.uk (Martin Brown)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
human health?
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2022 20:31:16 +0100
 by: Martin Brown - Fri, 22 Jul 2022 19:31 UTC

On 22/07/2022 17:17, Flyguy wrote:
> So, vaccination wasn't supposed to be harmful (well, maybe for a small, unlucky few, say tens of thousands). Think again (https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S027869152200206X):
>
> The mRNA SARS-CoV-2 vaccines were brought to market in response to the public health crises of Covid-19. The utilization of mRNA vaccines in the context of infectious disease has no precedent. The many alterations in the vaccine mRNA hide the mRNA from cellular defenses and promote a longer biological half-life and high production of spike protein. However, the immune response to the vaccine is very different from that to a SARS-CoV-2 infection. In this paper, we present evidence that vaccination induces a profound impairment in type I interferon signaling, which has diverse adverse consequences to human health. Immune cells that have taken up the vaccine nanoparticles release into circulation large numbers of exosomes containing spike protein along with critical microRNAs that induce a signaling response in recipient cells at distant sites. We also identify potential profound disturbances in regulatory control of protein synthesis and cancer surveillance. These disturbances potentially have a causal link to neurodegenerative disease, myocarditis, immune thrombocytopenia, Bell's palsy, liver disease, impaired adaptive immunity, impaired DNA damage response and tumorigenesis. We show evidence from the VAERS database supporting our hypothesis. We believe a comprehensive risk/benefit assessment of the mRNA vaccines questions them as positive contributors to public health.
It looks like random word salad from some paranoid delusional nutters.
I can see exactly why it appeals to you.
Empirical evidence so far in the UK and elsewhere is that where it has
been accepted vaccination has pretty much decreased fatalities by more
than an order of magnitude but has done little or nothing to prevent
onward transmission. UK is now 1:17 infected with Covid (and rising)
BA.5 now represents 80% of all new cases. The rate of increase appears
to be slowing (in previous years it all but stopped in mid summer).
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-51768274
I haven't been to a live performance since unlocking yet where at least
one of the named soloists is indisposed due to a Covid infection.
Even in Japan where they are still ultra cautious and wear masks indoors
in major venues the July sumo basho in Nagoya is in disarray because so
many of the top wrestlers and judges have Covid that they had to screen
not just fights from the division below but the one below that.
https://mainichi.jp/english/articles/20220721/p2a/00m/0sp/021000c
Problem with contact sports in a pandemic is well contact.
--
Regards,
Martin Brown

Re: Vaccination anyone? What about diverse adverse consequences to human health?

<0edee674-e89b-4209-8288-696237bc0e90n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=102092&group=sci.electronics.design#102092

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2022 13:04:44 -0700 (PDT)
human health?
From: manta1...@gmail.com (a a)
 by: a a - Fri, 22 Jul 2022 20:04 UTC

On Friday, 22 July 2022 at 21:31:32 UTC+2, Martin Brown wrote:
> On 22/07/2022 17:17, Flyguy wrote:
> > So, vaccination wasn't supposed to be harmful (well, maybe for a small, unlucky few, say tens of thousands). Think again (https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S027869152200206X):
> >
> > The mRNA SARS-CoV-2 vaccines were brought to market in response to the public health crises of Covid-19. The utilization of mRNA vaccines in the context of infectious disease has no precedent. The many alterations in the vaccine mRNA hide the mRNA from cellular defenses and promote a longer biological half-life and high production of spike protein. However, the immune response to the vaccine is very different from that to a SARS-CoV-2 infection. In this paper, we present evidence that vaccination induces a profound impairment in type I interferon signaling, which has diverse adverse consequences to human health. Immune cells that have taken up the vaccine nanoparticles release into circulation large numbers of exosomes containing spike protein along with critical microRNAs that induce a signaling response in recipient cells at distant sites. We also identify potential profound disturbances in regulatory control of protein synthesis and cancer surveillance. These disturbances potentially have a causal link to neurodegenerative disease, myocarditis, immune thrombocytopenia, Bell's palsy, liver disease, impaired adaptive immunity, impaired DNA damage response and tumorigenesis. We show evidence from the VAERS database supporting our hypothesis. We believe a comprehensive risk/benefit assessment of the mRNA vaccines questions them as positive contributors to public health.
> It looks like random word salad from some paranoid delusional nutters.
> I can see exactly why it appeals to you.
>
> Empirical evidence so far in the UK and elsewhere is that where it has
> been accepted vaccination has pretty much decreased fatalities by more
> than an order of magnitude but has done little or nothing to prevent
> onward transmission. UK is now 1:17 infected with Covid (and rising)
> BA.5 now represents 80% of all new cases. The rate of increase appears
> to be slowing (in previous years it all but stopped in mid summer).
>
> https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-51768274
>
> I haven't been to a live performance since unlocking yet where at least
> one of the named soloists is indisposed due to a Covid infection.
>
> Even in Japan where they are still ultra cautious and wear masks indoors
> in major venues the July sumo basho in Nagoya is in disarray because so
> many of the top wrestlers and judges have Covid that they had to screen
> not just fights from the division below but the one below that.
>
> https://mainichi.jp/english/articles/20220721/p2a/00m/0sp/021000c
>
> Problem with contact sports in a pandemic is well contact.
>
> --
> Regards,
> Martin Brown

Found 29,635 cases where Vaccine is COVID19 and Patient Died

From the 7/15/2022 release of VAERS data:
Found 29,635 cases where Vaccine is COVID19 and Patient Died
Government Disclaimer on use of this data

Case Details
This is page 2946 out of 2,964
Result pages: prev 2937 2938 2939 2940 2941 2942 2943 2944 2945 2946 2947 2948 2949 2950 2951 2952 2953 2954 2955 next

VAERS ID: 2353779 (history)
Form: Version 2.0
Age:
Sex: Female
Location: Foreign
Vaccinated: 2021-11-25
Onset: 2022-02-01
Days after vaccination: 68
Submitted: 0000-00-00
Entered: 2022-07-02
Vaccin­ation / Manu­facturer Lot / Dose Site / Route
COVID19: COVID19 (COVID19 (PFIZER-BIONTECH)) / PFIZER/BIONTECH SCVT5 / 3 - / -

Administered by: Other Purchased by: ?
Symptoms: Atrioventricular block complete
SMQs:, Conduction defects (narrow), Hypokalaemia (broad), Noninfectious myocarditis/pericarditis (broad)

Life Threatening? No
Birth Defect? No
Died? Yes
Date died: 2022-06-11
Days after onset: 129

Found 29,635 cases where Vaccine is COVID19 and Patient Died

https://www.medalerts.org/vaersdb/findfield.php?EVENTS=on&PAGENO=2946&PERPAGE=10&ESORT=&REVERSESORT=&VAX=(COVID19)&DIED=Yes

Re: Vaccination anyone? What about diverse adverse consequences to human health?

<4ba73d6e-70e4-402b-9d9f-04b40d30f3b2n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=102140&group=sci.electronics.design#102140

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2022 19:20:48 -0700 (PDT)
human health?
From: whit...@gmail.com (whit3rd)
 by: whit3rd - Sat, 23 Jul 2022 02:20 UTC

On Friday, July 22, 2022 at 1:04:47 PM UTC-7, a a wrote:
> On Friday, 22 July 2022 at 21:31:32 UTC+2, Martin Brown wrote:
> > On 22/07/2022 17:17, Flyguy wrote:
> > > So, vaccination wasn't supposed to be harmful (well, maybe for a small, unlucky few, say tens of thousands). Think again...

> > Empirical evidence so far in the UK and elsewhere is that where it has
> > been accepted vaccination has pretty much decreased fatalities by more
> > than an order of magnitude but has done little or nothing to prevent
> > onward transmission. UK is now 1:17 infected with Covid (and rising)
> > BA.5 now represents 80% of all new cases. The rate of increase appears
> > to be slowing (in previous years it all but stopped in mid summer).

> From the 7/15/2022 release of VAERS data:
> Found 29,635 cases where Vaccine is COVID19 and Patient Died

So what? Vaccine isn't intended to confer immortality, just improved
immune response to one pathogen. A variety of different vaccines
have been tested, they all, more or less, work as advertised.

Re: Vaccination anyone? What about diverse adverse consequences to human health?

<tbg6lu$l19$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=102156&group=sci.electronics.design#102156

From: '''newsp...@nonad.co.uk (Martin Brown)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
human health?
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2022 08:06:38 +0100
 by: Martin Brown - Sat, 23 Jul 2022 07:06 UTC

On 23/07/2022 03:20, whit3rd wrote:
> On Friday, July 22, 2022 at 1:04:47 PM UTC-7, a a wrote:
>

>>> Empirical evidence so far in the UK and elsewhere is that where it has
>>> been accepted vaccination has pretty much decreased fatalities by more
>>> than an order of magnitude but has done little or nothing to prevent
>>> onward transmission. UK is now 1:17 infected with Covid (and rising)
>>> BA.5 now represents 80% of all new cases. The rate of increase appears
>>> to be slowing (in previous years it all but stopped in mid summer).
>

>> From the 7/15/2022 release of VAERS data:
>> Found 29,635 cases where Vaccine is COVID19 and Patient Died
>
> So what? Vaccine isn't intended to confer immortality, just improved
> immune response to one pathogen. A variety of different vaccines
> have been tested, they all, more or less, work as advertised.

Just killfile "a a" - he is even more brain dead than Flyguy

--
Regards,
Martin Brown

Re: Vaccination anyone? What about diverse adverse consequences to human health?

<tblrn6$ric$2@gonzo.revmaps.no-ip.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=102288&group=sci.electronics.design#102288

From: use...@revmaps.no-ip.org (Jasen Betts)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
human health?
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2022 10:36:22 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Jasen Betts - Mon, 25 Jul 2022 10:36 UTC

On 2022-07-22, Flyguy <soar2morrow@yahoo.com> wrote:
> So, vaccination wasn't supposed to be harmful (well, maybe for a
> small, unlucky few, say tens of thousands). Think again

Given that the disease has killed more than a million it doesn't seem as bad as
the alternative, even if it only gives 10% immunity.

--
Jasen.

Re: Vaccination anyone? What about diverse adverse consequences to human health?

<98cabb0f-7bbe-4766-8f7e-9daa5aa18ec8n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=102294&group=sci.electronics.design#102294

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2022 06:41:57 -0700 (PDT)
human health?
From: manta1...@gmail.com (a a)
 by: a a - Mon, 25 Jul 2022 13:41 UTC

On Saturday, 23 July 2022 at 05:10:01 UTC+2, bill....@ieee.org wrote:
> On Saturday, July 23, 2022 at 6:04:47 AM UTC+10, a a wrote:
> > On Friday, 22 July 2022 at 21:31:32 UTC+2, Martin Brown wrote:
> > > On 22/07/2022 17:17, Flyguy wrote:
> <snipped Flyguy being as idiotic as ever and people pointing it out>
> > Found 29,635 cases where Vaccine is COVID19 and Patient Died
> Bill Sloman, Sydney
Bill is mega idiot spammer from Australia
IEEE.org is ashamed of idiot Bill, using official mail of ieee.org
for generating public insults.

Re: Vaccination anyone? What about diverse adverse consequences to human health?

<tbmc52$c5n$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=102299&group=sci.electronics.design#102299

From: '''newsp...@nonad.co.uk (Martin Brown)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
human health?
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2022 16:16:49 +0100
 by: Martin Brown - Mon, 25 Jul 2022 15:16 UTC

On 25/07/2022 14:27, Anthony William Sloman wrote:
> On Monday, July 25, 2022 at 9:00:59 PM UTC+10, Jasen Betts wrote:
>> On 2022-07-22, Flyguy <soar2...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>> So, vaccination wasn't supposed to be harmful (well, maybe for a
>>> small, unlucky few, say tens of thousands). Think again.
>
> Flyguy can't think.
>
>> Given that the disease has killed more than a million it doesn't
>> seem as bad as the alternative, even if it only gives 10%
>> immunity.

It seems to be worth a roughly one order of magnitude reduction in the
risk of suffering serious harm from Covid - which isn't bad at all. It
possibly decrease your chance of catching it too which also helps.

> Vaccination against Covid-19 doesn't prevent you from getting
> infected with Covid-19 - though it makes it considerably less likely
> and shortens the course of the infection if it does happen. It

You keep on saying that but the empirical evidence in the UK says that
it doesn't make a blind bit of difference to the rate of onward
transmission - it only affects the severity and outcome in the infected
individual. Deaths thankfully remain well below previous waves.

UK policy now is basically to get on with it and catch Covid from time
to time. Estimates vary as to how often this will happen. BA.5 is
driving the present infection wave which may well top all previous ones.
The big difference is that with the vulnerable vaccinated (apart from a
stubborn 5%) the number hospitalised and killed now is very much lower.

Taking a couple of postcodes with radically different demographics and
vaccine uptake - there is almost no difference in infection rates!

UK dose stats average are 93%, 87.5% and 69% for 1,2,3 doses.
Average infection rate

But it varies a lot between urban areas and countryside with the latter
having more space and *much* higher vaccine uptake rates. However, there
is no discernable difference in the infection rates *AT ALL*.

Picking somewhere fairly rural DL6
vaccine stats are 91.6%, 89.1%, 78.9% with 0.355% testing positive

Contrast that with central London 10, Downing Street
Vaccine stats in W1A 1AA very affluent area in central London
vaccine stats are 67.6%, 60.4%, 44.4% with 0.355% testing positive

There are obvious differences in demographics. Rural areas have low
population density with many more elderly people in whereas central
London have more young people and close contacts on public transport.

I could pick other inner city zones with similarly low vaccine uptake
and even better infection rates than these. It is quite odd right now.

You would reasonably expect that in central London the number of close
contacts would be higher so it is a bit of a surprise that infection
rates are the same in two zones with radically different vaccination
states. I am at a loss to explain why it is so bad in rural areas.
(there is nothing special about the ones I chose - I have deliberately
avoided rural tourist hotspots which really are problematic now)

Testing is screwed now as there is no incentive to test or regular
testing in place for the general public any more.

> doesn't absolutely prevent a fatal infection (if your immune system
> wasn't up to much to start with) but it makes it very much less
> likely. Getting vaccinated is the right thing to do to preserver your
> own health and protect the health of other people.

Mostly it prevents you from coming to serious harm when rather than if
you get infected. Despite what has been said in the past there is still
no evidence that vaccination prevents onward infection and indeed it now
looks possible that by masking most of the symptoms it makes
asymptomatic transmission within the population more likely.

It is basically endemic at 1:17 in the UK now (worse in Scotland). Any
room with more than a dozen people in it and the odds are 50:50 that at
least one of them will have Covid.

BA.5 is in the ascendant representing >80% of new cases.

> Only somebody as terminally stupid as Flyguy could fail to get the
> message or endorse a stinking heap of anxiety inducing nonsense
> designed to make people less enthusiastic about getting vaccinated.

It seems here the young and the rich are more inclined to not get
vaccinated. Facebook generation are least likely to be vaccinated.

--
Regards,
Martin Brown

Re: Vaccination anyone? What about diverse adverse consequences to human health?

<XnsAEDF747317369idtokenpost@88.198.57.247>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=102302&group=sci.electronics.design#102302

From: spa...@not.com (Mike Monett)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2022 15:26:51 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Mike Monett - Mon, 25 Jul 2022 15:26 UTC

Martin Brown <'''newspam'''@nonad.co.uk> wrote:

Don't waste time with trolls. You can't tell them anything. All you do is
waste everyone's time reading your post.

The sooner everyone PLONKs trolls, the quieter and more useful the newsgroup
will become.

--
MRM

Re: Vaccination anyone? What about diverse adverse consequences to human health?

<ac99fa3a-a40b-48f8-a816-e689b26e02c6n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=102317&group=sci.electronics.design#102317

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2022 13:43:30 -0700 (PDT)
human health?
From: bloggs.f...@gmail.com (Fred Bloggs)
 by: Fred Bloggs - Mon, 25 Jul 2022 20:43 UTC

On Monday, July 25, 2022 at 11:26:57 AM UTC-4, Mike Monett wrote:
> Martin Brown <'''newspam'''@nonad.co.uk> wrote:
>
> Don't waste time with trolls. You can't tell them anything. All you do is
> waste everyone's time reading your post.
>
> The sooner everyone PLONKs trolls, the quieter and more useful the newsgroup
> will become.

You mean like this one?

The record is very clear. The self-appointed police are the scourge of usenet- in addition to invariably being complete idiots.

> --
> MRM

Re: Vaccination anyone? What about diverse adverse consequences to human health?

<102a84bd-3cc8-4643-ab37-924468cf74d2n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=102318&group=sci.electronics.design#102318

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2022 13:50:08 -0700 (PDT)
human health?
From: manta1...@gmail.com (a a)
 by: a a - Mon, 25 Jul 2022 20:50 UTC

On Monday, 25 July 2022 at 17:26:57 UTC+2, Mike Monett wrote:
> Martin Brown <'''newspam'''@nonad.co.uk> wrote:
>
> Don't waste time with trolls. You can't tell them anything. All you do is
> waste everyone's time reading your post.
>
> The sooner everyone PLONKs trolls, the quieter and more useful the newsgroup
> will become.
>

> --
> MRM
don't be silly Mike,
people are aware, covid19 vaccines don't work
I am the only human from Europe, who got trained in Wuhan in early 2020 on covid19 diagnosis, treatment
and this China only, who cured every covid19 patient within 3 months, early 2020

There is no success story coming from US, Europe, Taiwan, Australia, Canada..

Albert Bourla, Pfizer Chairman experimented with covid19 vaccines in Israel and failed, since
the 5th dose got rejected by patients, since a single dose has had protection period limited to 3 months only.

There have been 1,000 coronaviruses (Sauci) living with humans for thousands of years
and autogenic vaccine is the only single-dose vaccine which worked for military personnel.

Robert Kennedy, jr is a good man, who supported the development of VAERS interface

[...]

Date died: 2022-06-11

already 30,000 patients died in US alone, as covid19 vaccination NOP

Re: Vaccination anyone? What about diverse adverse consequences to human health?

<fd913a5c-841b-6117-f7a8-6bf51f8f2959@sj.gmail.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=102323&group=sci.electronics.design#102323

From: sepfla...@sj.gmail.com (Artist)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
human health?
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2022 17:04:11 -0700
 by: Artist - Tue, 26 Jul 2022 00:04 UTC

On 7/22/22 09:17, Flyguy wrote:
> So, vaccination wasn't supposed to be harmful (well, maybe for a small, unlucky few, say tens of thousands). Think again (https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S027869152200206X):
>
> The mRNA SARS-CoV-2 vaccines were brought to market in response to the public health crises of Covid-19. The utilization of mRNA vaccines in the context of infectious disease has no precedent. The many alterations in the vaccine mRNA hide the mRNA from cellular defenses and promote a longer biological half-life and high production of spike protein. However, the immune response to the vaccine is very different from that to a SARS-CoV-2 infection. In this paper, we present evidence that vaccination induces a profound impairment in type I interferon signaling, which has diverse adverse consequences to human health. Immune cells that have taken up the vaccine nanoparticles release into circulation large numbers of exosomes containing spike protein along with critical microRNAs that induce a signaling response in recipient cells at distant sites. We also identify potential profound disturbances in regulatory control of protein synthesis and cancer surveillance. These disturbances potentially have a causal link to neurodegenerative disease, myocarditis, immune thrombocytopenia, Bell's palsy, liver disease, impaired adaptive immunity, impaired DNA damage response and tumorigenesis. We show evidence from the VAERS database supporting our hypothesis. We believe a comprehensive risk/benefit assessment of the mRNA vaccines questions them as positive contributors to public health.
Not for me, thank you.
Intracellular Reverse Transcription of Pfizer BioNTech COVID-19 mRNA
Vaccine BNT162b2 In Vitro in Human Liver Cell Line
https://www.riotimesonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/02/Pfizer-RNA-into-DNA.pdf
The findings in the paper interpreted for the lay in this article, and
this video, and what it means for those who have taken this vaccine.
https://thewashingtonstandard.com/bombshell-swedish-study-proves-mrna-covid-injections-alter-dna/
"We also identify potential profound disturbances in regulatory control
of protein synthesis and cancer surveillance. These disturbances
potentially have a causal link to neurodegenerative disease,
myocarditis, immune thrombocytopenia, Bell's palsy, liver disease,
impaired adaptive immunity, impaired DNA damage response and tumorigenesis"
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/35436552/
In this video Tucker Carlson discusses the implications of the findings
presented in that paper:
https://www.bitchute.com/video/iGwZwS3V06QY/
World doctors dire warning: Stay away from the vaccinated people -
Vaccine shedding to others
https://www.bitchute.com/video/j2gjJgKBgAqf/
Pfizer Bombshell: ‘Stay Away from the Vaccinated’ according to its own
report:
https://lichtnahrung2015.wordpress.com/2022/04/07/pfizer-bombshell-stay-away-from-the-vaccinated/
The vaccine victims are not just the aged:
https://www.bitchute.com/video/GY6ie4Xhh4Fj/
https://www.bitchute.com/video/J1AELBCYv7i3/
https://www.bitchute.com/video/0pZDqnxdRp8H/
https://www.bitchute.com/video/oRpW8d322izR/
https://rumble.com/vrg585-25-minute-video-of-more-innocent-people-who-dropped-dead-after-taking-the-v.html
https://www.bitchute.com/video/45JGglyyd0e1/
https://www.bitchute.com/video/9WWxDn6JM8JM/
https://www.bitchute.com/video/c1rO54zvA4Ba/
https://rairfoundation.com/sudden-and-unexpected-at-least-11-vacationers-drop-dead-on-italian-beaches-in-24-hours/
You will not find any of the above on YouTube, or CNN, for obvious reasons.
I understand the above messages will be cognitively dissonant with many
readers, especially among those who have a blind faith in government,
and so they will want to attack the messenger. It is very human to do
so. But the horrific truth is this jab is not a vaccine. The majority of
us have been hypnotically duped in a mass formation psychosis spell.
On the first jab the lucky ones will be in the 80% who got a placebo.
The Deep State could not have everyone dying on the first jab. That
would be too obvious even for the those in die hard denial. It is like
Russian Roulette. With the every booster the odds having gotten a kill
shot rises. The life expectancy of any that did get a kill shot is any
time in the next 2 to 5 years. It can take as long as that because, of
course, it would also be too obvious if all who did get the kill shot
died right away. This "vaccine" is the greatest crime in history. It is
not just the crime of the century, or the millennia. It is the crime of
the ages. So many are "vaccinated" now that the Deep State creators of
what were the Georgia Guidestones are going to get the population
control they wanted.
In case anything happens to me for posting this please be advised that I
am in good health, mentally stable, and am absent any thoughts of suicide.
--
To email me directly remove sj. from my email address's domain name.
This is a spam jammer.

--
To email me directly remove sj. from my email address's domain name.
This is a spam jammer.

Re: Vaccination anyone? What about diverse adverse consequences to human health?

<ca8ea311-7bcf-4cf4-a324-43b78401c835n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=102324&group=sci.electronics.design#102324

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2022 17:56:26 -0700 (PDT)
human health?
From: bloggs.f...@gmail.com (Fred Bloggs)
 by: Fred Bloggs - Tue, 26 Jul 2022 00:56 UTC

On Monday, July 25, 2022 at 8:04:20 PM UTC-4, Artist wrote:
> [...]
> Russian Roulette. With the every booster the odds having gotten a kill
> shot rises. The life expectancy of any that did get a kill shot is any
> time in the next 2 to 5 years. It can take as long as that because, of
> course, it would also be too obvious if all who did get the kill shot
> died right away. This "vaccine" is the greatest crime in history. It is
> not just the crime of the century, or the millennia. It is the crime of
> the ages. So many are "vaccinated" now that the Deep State creators of
> what were the Georgia Guidestones are going to get the population
> control they wanted.
>
> In case anything happens to me for posting this please be advised that I
> am in good health, mentally stable, and am absent any thoughts of suicide..
>
> --
> To email me directly remove sj. from my email address's domain name.

People with little to no training and/or education in microbiology are incapable of sane interpretation of the research. The paper cited regarding intracellular reverse transcriptase is a case in point.

Rebuttals:
No. This study does not prove that RNA from the COVID-19 vaccine changes DNA.
Study
Alden M, Falla FO, Yang D, et al. Intracellular reverse transcription of Pfizer BioNTech COVID-19 mRNA vaccine BNT162b2 in vitro in human liver. Current Issues in Molecular Biology. 2022;44(3):1115-26.

Brief summary
In the study, the authors infected a human liver cell line with the Pfizer version of the COVID-19 vaccine. They used different concentrations of the vaccine and multiple timepoints to measure:

Conversion of RNA into DNA in the cells
The quantity of a genetic tool called LINE-1
The presence of DNA sequences similar to the vaccine RNA in the nuclei of these cells
Misconception
Some pointed to this paper as proof that COVID-19 vaccines alter DNA. However, this is not an appropriate conclusion from this paper for several reasons:

Perhaps most importantly, this experiment was done on cells being grown in a lab. Said another way, it was an “in vitro” experiment. In vitro experiments are done all the time and they are important for providing information and clues as to what might happen in a person (“in vivo”). However, to make a conclusion about what is happening in people, one must have some evidence that it is actually happening in people, not just that it might be possible. The authors acknowledged this when they wrote, “At this stage, we do not know if DNA reverse transcribed from BNT162b2 is integrated into the cell genome. Further studies are needed …” (p. 1122). They go on to suggest two alternative experimental methods for getting more information.
The authors used a cancerous liver cell line. This is important for two reasons; both of which were acknowledged by the authors. First, cancerous cell lines replicate, whereas our liver cells typically are not replicating. As such, even if DNA representing the viral RNA was integrated into the cell, no other cells with the altered DNA would be produced. The authors also pointed out that this cell line has been shown to have genetic and protein expression differences specific to RNA metabolism (p. 1123). This means that what is seen in these cells may not be representative of what would happen in non-cancerous liver cells (or even a different line of cancerous liver cells). Second, they measured LINE-1 activity. Importantly, LINE-1 has been associated with various disease-related conditions, including cancer. It has also been shown to affect immune responses. For these reasons, while the changes related to LINE-1 are interesting, we can’t be sure the effects would be the same in a non-cancerous cell line. The authors also made this point by stating, “The exact regulation of LINE-1 activity in response to BNT162b2 merits further study.” (p. 1123).
Finally, as the authors pointed out, expression of LINE-1 has been shown to increase during viral infections, including with SARS-CoV-2 virus. In fact, some scientists have suggested that integration of SARS-CoV-2 genetic material into human cells could be why some people still test positive by PCR well after they have recovered from their infection. However, it is important to note that more information would be needed to prove this hypothesis as well. The more likely explanation is that the virus is undergoing an incomplete cycle of replication, where the genetic material (RNA) is produced but whole virus particles are not.
Problem with interpretation
Logical fallacy called hasty generalization (It is important to note in this case, that the misconception was not because of the quality of the science or the messaging of the authors, but rather because others took the findings out of context.)
https://www.chop.edu/news/feature-article-no-study-does-not-prove-what-you-think-it-does-part3

Abstract
The intracellular reverse transcription of Pfizer BioNTech COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine BNT162b2 was recently demonstrated in vitro in a human liver cell line (Huh7) and raised significant concerns in the media over the consequential potential for genotoxicity among vaccinated subjects. The novel COVID-19 vaccines have been subject to controversies since the very beginning, and concerns over their potential to be incorporated into the human genome or to alter human DNA have been a major public concern, also exploited by anti-vaccine campaigners, and have significantly affected vaccine uptake and corroborated vaccine hesitancy globally. This article explains why such a phenomenon., demonstrated recently in vitro, may not manifest clinically in in vivo and therefore cannot be generalised to the healthy population.
https://pure.hud.ac.uk/en/publications/comment-on-ald%C3%A9n-et-al-intracellular-reverse-transcription-of-pfi

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Vaccination anyone? What about diverse adverse consequences to human health?

<da029961-235b-41b1-8331-17150ed01120n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=102325&group=sci.electronics.design#102325

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2022 18:10:42 -0700 (PDT)
human health?
From: bloggs.f...@gmail.com (Fred Bloggs)
 by: Fred Bloggs - Tue, 26 Jul 2022 01:10 UTC

On Monday, July 25, 2022 at 4:50:11 PM UTC-4, a a wrote:
> On Monday, 25 July 2022 at 17:26:57 UTC+2, Mike Monett wrote:
> > Martin Brown <'''newspam'''@nonad.co.uk> wrote:
> >
> > Don't waste time with trolls. You can't tell them anything. All you do is
> > waste everyone's time reading your post.
> >
> > The sooner everyone PLONKs trolls, the quieter and more useful the newsgroup
> > will become.
> >

> > --
> > MRM
> don't be silly Mike,
> people are aware, covid19 vaccines don't work
> I am the only human from Europe, who got trained in Wuhan in early 2020 on covid19 diagnosis, treatment
> and this China only, who cured every covid19 patient within 3 months, early 2020

Sure you did...

> There is no success story coming from US, Europe, Taiwan, Australia, Canada.

Or China either with their crummy whole virus vaccine. They can't give that thing away. A few Middle Eastern countries tried it as national vaccination and soon dropped it. Then there are similar nightmare stories out of South America with the same non-performance.

> Albert Bourla, Pfizer Chairman experimented with covid19 vaccines in Israel and failed, since
> the 5th dose got rejected by patients, since a single dose has had protection period limited to 3 months only.

You're cherry picking the facts there too. You have the form of psychopathy in which your delusional about beating conventions of all kinds. I'll give a tip: you're not.

> There have been 1,000 coronaviruses (Sauci) living with humans for thousands of years
> and autogenic vaccine is the only single-dose vaccine which worked for military personnel.

There was no such demonstration. It is quack science.

> Robert Kennedy, jr is a good man, who supported the development of VAERS interface
>
> https://www.medalerts.org/vaersdb/findfield.php?EVENTS=on&PAGENO=2946&PERPAGE=10&ESORT=&REVERSESORT=&VAX=(COVID19)&DIED=Yes
> Found 29,635 cases where Vaccine is COVID19 and Patient Died
> Government Disclaimer on use of this data
>

> Case Details
> This is page 2946 out of 2,964
> Result pages: prev 2937 2938 2939 2940 2941 2942 2943 2944 2945 2946 2947 2948 2949 2950 2951 2952 2953 2954 2955 next
>
> VAERS ID: 2353779 (history)
> Form: Version 2.0
> Age:
> Sex: Female
> Location: Foreign
> Vaccinated: 2021-11-25
> Onset: 2022-02-01
> Days after vaccination: 68
> Submitted: 0000-00-00
> Entered: 2022-07-02
> Vaccin­ation / Manu­facturer Lot / Dose Site / Route
> COVID19: COVID19 (COVID19 (PFIZER-BIONTECH)) / PFIZER/BIONTECH SCVT5 / 3 - / -
>
> Administered by: Other Purchased by: ?
> Symptoms: Atrioventricular block complete
> SMQs:, Conduction defects (narrow), Hypokalaemia (broad), Noninfectious myocarditis/pericarditis (broad)
>
> Life Threatening? No
> Birth Defect? No
> Died? Yes
> Date died: 2022-06-11
> already 30,000 patients died in US alone, as covid19 vaccination NOP

Re: Vaccination anyone? What about diverse adverse consequences to human health?

<47dcb27a-1d27-477e-b267-305f6bf3e0fen@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=102336&group=sci.electronics.design#102336

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2022 04:00:40 -0700 (PDT)
human health?
From: manta1...@gmail.com (a a)
 by: a a - Tue, 26 Jul 2022 11:00 UTC

--> > Robert Kennedy, jr is a good man, who supported the development of VAERS interface

--> > https://www.medalerts.org/vaersdb/findfield.php?EVENTS=on&PAGENO=2946&PERPAGE=10&ESORT=&REVERSESORT=&VAX=(COVID19)&DIED=Yes
> > Found 29,635 cases where Vaccine is COVID19 and Patient Died
> > Government Disclaimer on use of this data
> >

> > Case Details
> > This is page 2946 out of 2,964
> > Result pages: prev 2937 2938 2939 2940 2941 2942 2943 2944 2945 2946 2947 2948 2949 2950 2951 2952 2953 2954 2955 next

--> > VAERS ID: 2353779 (history)
> > Form: Version 2.0
> > Age:
> > Sex: Female
> > Location: Foreign
> > Vaccinated: 2021-11-25
> > Onset: 2022-02-01
> > Days after vaccination: 68
> > Submitted: 0000-00-00
> > Entered: 2022-07-02
> > Vaccin­ation / Manu­facturer Lot / Dose Site / Route
> > COVID19: COVID19 (COVID19 (PFIZER-BIONTECH)) / PFIZER/BIONTECH SCVT5 / 3 - / -

--> > Administered by: Other Purchased by: ?
> > Symptoms: Atrioventricular block complete
> > SMQs:, Conduction defects (narrow), Hypokalaemia (broad), Noninfectious myocarditis/pericarditis (broad)

--> > Life Threatening? No
> > Birth Defect? No
> > Died? Yes
> > Date died: 2022-06-11
> > already 30,000 patients died in US alone, as covid19 vaccination NOP

you are stupid dog ;)

Re: Vaccination anyone? What about diverse adverse consequences to human health?

<tbp1d4$21td2$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=102361&group=sci.electronics.design#102361

From: amd...@knology.net (amdx)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
human health?
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2022 10:31:45 -0500
 by: amdx - Tue, 26 Jul 2022 15:31 UTC

On 7/25/2022 8:27 AM, Anthony William Sloman wrote:
> On Monday, July 25, 2022 at 9:00:59 PM UTC+10, Jasen Betts wrote:
>> On 2022-07-22, Flyguy <soar2...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>> So, vaccination wasn't supposed to be harmful (well, maybe for a
>>> small, unlucky few, say tens of thousands). Think again.
> Flyguy can't think.
>
>> Given that the disease has killed more than a million it doesn't seem as bad as
>> the alternative, even if it only gives 10% immunity.
> Vaccination against Covid-19 doesn't prevent you from getting infected with Covid-19 - though it makes it considerably less likely and shortens the course of the infection if it does happen. It doesn't absolutely prevent a fatal infection (if your immune system wasn't up to much to start with) but it makes it very much less likely. Getting vaccinated is the right thing to do to preserver your own health and protect the health of other people.
>
> Only somebody as terminally stupid as Flyguy could fail to get the message or endorse a stinking heap of anxiety inducing nonsense designed to make people less enthusiastic about getting vaccinated.

My son came home from work not feeling well, a little sore throat. Took
a covid test, positive, took 4 days off work, only had mild symptoms,
never lost energy. When he went work he found several people were out
with covid.
  He came home sick on 7-13, said he felt a little down a day before,
tested negative on 7-22, may have been sooner, but his last positive
test was 7-17 and we did no more tests until 7-22. He had the J&J
vaccine as did my wife, I had 2 Moderna shots and 1 booster. We took no
precautions other than don't touch what he did. Mom and dad are still
fine 2 weeks after first on set. Looks like we dodged it for now, we're
both in our 60s.

Re: Vaccination anyone? What about diverse adverse consequences to human health?

<a501cf29-ae29-4caa-b114-9f268616e599n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=102376&group=sci.electronics.design#102376

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2022 11:45:44 -0700 (PDT)
human health?
From: manta1...@gmail.com (a a)
 by: a a - Tue, 26 Jul 2022 18:45 UTC

On Tuesday, 26 July 2022 at 17:31:55 UTC+2, amdx wrote:
> On 7/25/2022 8:27 AM, Anthony William Sloman wrote:
> > Flyguy can't think.
> >
> >> Given that the disease has killed more than a million it doesn't seem as bad as
> >> the alternative, even if it only gives 10% immunity.
> > Vaccination against Covid-19 doesn't prevent you from getting infected with Covid-19 - though it makes it considerably less likely and shortens the course of the infection if it does happen. It doesn't absolutely prevent a fatal infection (if your immune system wasn't up to much to start with) but it makes it very much less likely. Getting vaccinated is the right thing to do to preserver your own health and protect the health of other people.
> >
> > Only somebody as terminally stupid as Flyguy could fail to get the message or endorse a stinking heap of anxiety inducing nonsense designed to make people less enthusiastic about getting vaccinated.
> >
> My son came home from work not feeling well, a little sore throat. Took
> a covid test, positive, took 4 days off work, only had mild symptoms,
> never lost energy. When he went work he found several people were out
> with covid.
> He came home sick on 7-13, said he felt a little down a day before,
> tested negative on 7-22, may have been sooner, but his last positive
> test was 7-17 and we did no more tests until 7-22. He had the J&J
> vaccine as did my wife, I had 2 Moderna shots and 1 booster. We took no
> precautions other than don't touch what he did. Mom and dad are still
> fine 2 weeks after first on set. Looks like we dodged it for now, we're
> both in our 60s.

PCR test generates false-positive results in 90% of cases

so is not fit for any commercial use, as declared many times by its inventor, Nobel Prize winner,
who died in 2019

Re: Vaccination anyone? What about diverse adverse consequences to human health?

<5cf84add-f867-40ef-ae1b-43b78e0e779dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=102422&group=sci.electronics.design#102422

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2022 21:17:36 -0700 (PDT)
human health?
From: whit...@gmail.com (whit3rd)
 by: whit3rd - Wed, 27 Jul 2022 04:17 UTC

On Tuesday, July 26, 2022 at 11:45:47 AM UTC-7, a a wrote:

> PCR test generates false-positive results in 90% of cases

Nonsense, of course; there's LOTS of PCR tests, with major differences,
and they're engineered for tradeoffs (sensitivity versus false-positives).

It's like saying 'resistors are 20% accurate', which is true of SOME resistors,
but not a problem; those are suitable for powering popcorn kettles.

Re: Vaccination anyone? What about diverse adverse consequences to human health?

<cebacf02-da68-4180-8b6b-fe82e03f9ca7n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=102423&group=sci.electronics.design#102423

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2022 21:52:53 -0700 (PDT)
human health?
From: soar2mor...@yahoo.com (Flyguy)
 by: Flyguy - Wed, 27 Jul 2022 04:52 UTC

On Friday, July 22, 2022 at 8:10:01 PM UTC-7, bill....@ieee.org wrote:
> On Saturday, July 23, 2022 at 6:04:47 AM UTC+10, a a wrote:
> > On Friday, 22 July 2022 at 21:31:32 UTC+2, Martin Brown wrote:
> > > On 22/07/2022 17:17, Flyguy wrote:
> <snipped Flyguy being as idiotic as ever and people pointing it out>
> > Found 29,635 cases where Vaccine is COVID19 and Patient Died
> You aren't the first idiot to have noticed this. People get vaccinated against Covid-19 at quite advanced ages and some of them die - mostly of something completely different - within the notification period. It's isn't any kind of indication of any problem with the Covid-19 vaccine, as has been pointed out here before.
>
> You are a complete idiot, so you won't learn from this experience, any more than our other resident idiots did earlier.
>
> --
> Bill Sloman, Sydney

SNIPPERMAN remains the ONLY person on the planet who still thinks that the Wuhan virus came from BATS! Talk about being TERMINALLY STUPID!!

Re: Vaccination anyone? What about diverse adverse consequences to human health?

<tbqtpa$1o8u$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=102431&group=sci.electronics.design#102431

From: '''newsp...@nonad.co.uk (Martin Brown)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
human health?
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2022 09:42:16 +0100
 by: Martin Brown - Wed, 27 Jul 2022 08:42 UTC

On 27/07/2022 02:39, Anthony William Sloman wrote:
> On Wednesday, July 27, 2022 at 4:45:47 AM UTC+10, a a wrote:
>
> <snip>
>
>> PCR test generates false-positive results in 90% of cases
>
> It doesn't. The polymerase chain reaction test just produces multiple copes of any RNA sequence it gets exposed to. It doesn't generate novel sequences.

PCR test generates about 20% of false negatives though - variously
attributed to effects of inadequate sample taking and contamination of
samples by home users (samples taken by medic do slightly better).

PCR test is inclined to pick up fragments of smashed up Covid DNA in
people who have already recovered from Covid which means that as an
assay of how many people currently have Covid it reads high by an
unknown factor but unlikely to be more than a factor of two.

The stats were derived from the Liverpool mass testing programme back
when they were trying to calibrate the new quick LF home tests for
efficacy when compared to the gold standard PCR test. LF did better than
the initial evidence implied because PCR was picking up people still
shedding DNA fragments but were well past the infective stage. The
difficulty being that with 20-30% showing no symptoms at all you are
entirely reliant on the tests to know who should be isolating.

Correspondingly the PCR test only really detects people who are shedding
enormous amounts of virus and are an immediate danger to others. It's
false positive rate is about 0.1% which is a nuisance when applied for
mass screening. PCR testing was used as definitive in such edge cases
back when the pandemic was running wild in the UK (but then you have the
problem of about 20% of those LF positives and with all the symptoms
really being Covid positive but testing negative).

People I know who have had Covid were still testing positive for Covid
on LF more than a week after first showing symptoms so it is by no means
clear when infectivity ceases from a specific infected individual.

Testing negative two days running is generally accepted as an all clear.

> The results can be misunderstood by inexpert users, and a a won't pay attention to anybody who isn't at least a silly as he is.

Just killfile the stupid "a a" troll and be done with it.

--
Regards,
Martin Brown

Re: Vaccination anyone? What about diverse adverse consequences to human health?

<3c19f50e-2add-4c5f-a408-506c5a8a0b02n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=102515&group=sci.electronics.design#102515

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2022 11:11:52 -0700 (PDT)
human health?
From: bloggs.f...@gmail.com (Fred Bloggs)
 by: Fred Bloggs - Thu, 28 Jul 2022 18:11 UTC

On Wednesday, July 27, 2022 at 4:42:24 AM UTC-4, Martin Brown wrote:
> On 27/07/2022 02:39, Anthony William Sloman wrote:
> >
> > <snip>
> >
> >> PCR test generates false-positive results in 90% of cases
> >
> > It doesn't. The polymerase chain reaction test just produces multiple copes of any RNA sequence it gets exposed to. It doesn't generate novel sequences.
> PCR test generates about 20% of false negatives though - variously
> attributed to effects of inadequate sample taking and contamination of
> samples by home users (samples taken by medic do slightly better).
>
> PCR test is inclined to pick up fragments of smashed up Covid DNA in
> people who have already recovered from Covid which means that as an
> assay of how many people currently have Covid it reads high by an
> unknown factor but unlikely to be more than a factor of two.
>
> The stats were derived from the Liverpool mass testing programme back
> when they were trying to calibrate the new quick LF home tests for
> efficacy when compared to the gold standard PCR test. LF did better than
> the initial evidence implied because PCR was picking up people still
> shedding DNA fragments but were well past the infective stage. The
> difficulty being that with 20-30% showing no symptoms at all you are
> entirely reliant on the tests to know who should be isolating.
>
> Correspondingly the PCR test only really detects people who are shedding
> enormous amounts of virus and are an immediate danger to others. It's
> false positive rate is about 0.1% which is a nuisance when applied for
> mass screening. PCR testing was used as definitive in such edge cases
> back when the pandemic was running wild in the UK (but then you have the
> problem of about 20% of those LF positives and with all the symptoms
> really being Covid positive but testing negative).
>
> People I know who have had Covid were still testing positive for Covid
> on LF more than a week after first showing symptoms so it is by no means
> clear when infectivity ceases from a specific infected individual.
>
> Testing negative two days running is generally accepted as an all clear.

When you see outrageously large false negative rates like 20% it means there are major systemic errors in the system. It is scientifically impossible for the laboratory test to be that bad all by itself. Field workers are not handling and storing their swabs properly, and probably taking inadequate swabs, same goes for the whole lab chain from manufacture and delivery of materials, storing materials, using materials, and conducting the actual instrumentation centric process. The false negatives in UK probably translates to less than 1% in places like Germany with a much more intelligent, conscientious, and superior workforce....

> > The results can be misunderstood by inexpert users, and a a won't pay attention to anybody who isn't at least a silly as he is.
> Just killfile the stupid "a a" troll and be done with it.
>
> --
> Regards,
> Martin Brown

Re: Vaccination anyone? What about diverse adverse consequences to human health?

<a3c5a047-66bd-4896-a0e3-a0b7ff337a6cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=102521&group=sci.electronics.design#102521

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2022 11:53:10 -0700 (PDT)
human health?
From: bloggs.f...@gmail.com (Fred Bloggs)
 by: Fred Bloggs - Thu, 28 Jul 2022 18:53 UTC

On Wednesday, July 27, 2022 at 8:00:06 AM UTC-4, bill....@ieee.org wrote:
> On Wednesday, July 27, 2022 at 6:42:24 PM UTC+10, Martin Brown wrote:
> > >
> > > <snip>

> > > It doesn't. The polymerase chain reaction test just produces multiple copes of any RNA sequence it gets exposed to. It doesn't generate novel sequences.
> >
> > PCR test generates about 20% of false negatives though - variously
> > attributed to effects of inadequate sample taking and contamination of
> > samples by home users (samples taken by medic do slightly better).
> >
> > PCR test is inclined to pick up fragments of smashed up Covid DNA in
> > people who have already recovered from Covid which means that as an
> > assay of how many people currently have Covid it reads high by an
> > unknown factor but unlikely to be more than a factor of two.
> There isn't any DNA in Covid-19. It is an RNA virus. The PCR test goes through a DNA stage
>
> https://www.genome.gov/about-genomics/fact-sheets/Understanding-COVID-19-PCR-Testing
>
> but it is aimed picking up relatively short DNA sequences that would be present in the DNA produced after exposure to Covid-19 RNA. Fragments of smashed up Covid-19 RNA will produce some of these short DNA sequences. It's not a "false positive" - the test is doing exactly what it was intended to do - but if you don't understand what the test is intended to do, and how it works, you may miss this.

PCR does not work with RNA fundamentally because RNA is a single stranded polymer. PCR is based upon the principle of heating the DNA double strand to the point of breaking the amino acid bonds of the so-called double helix strand right down the middle of the two halves yielding two single strands. This behavior is a discovery, not an invention of mankind, and a fortuitous discovery at that. The sample is then cooled while immersed in medium of amino acids and polymerase enzyme (the P in PCR) that will bind with original DNA halves in only one way, and that way is identical to the originally coupled half of the helix. So there you have it, two DNA polymers from one.

https://www.sigmaaldrich.com/US/en/technical-documents/technical-article/genomics/pcr/polymerase-chain-reaction

Since PCR works only for double stranded entities like DNA, they have to convert the test sample RNA into DNA with high fidelity. The reverse transcriptase enzyme is used for this, hence the name RT for reverse transcriptase, does not mean real time. The resulting DNA is termed complementary DNA or cDNA. The test sample is almost at the point of being suitable for PCR amplification. Before this can happen the sample must be purified so that the only DNA present is that of the virus under study. The video linked below is a very good presentation of the fundamentals of the purification and sensitization process, slightly dated, but should be accessible even to someone with your limited intelligence. These days the testing is complicated by probing for specific strains and obtaining higher accuracy estimates of viral loading and quantification. Note that this type of testing requires very detailed knowledge of the virus RNA, the probes aren't just pulled out of a hat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4C5p8m-f14

When you're mass testing the general public, anything can happen. The various criticisms of test performance are almost all on the human element of disruption and not the test.

> <snip>
>
> --
> Bill Sloman, Sydney

Re: Vaccination anyone? What about diverse adverse consequences to human health?

<8ddc5fd7-fd25-4bd5-b093-77f79a7ea92an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=102533&group=sci.electronics.design#102533

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2022 14:49:57 -0700 (PDT)
human health?
From: manta1...@gmail.com (a a)
 by: a a - Thu, 28 Jul 2022 21:49 UTC

On Thursday, 28 July 2022 at 20:53:13 UTC+2, Fred Bloggs wrote:
> [...]
>
> Since PCR works only for double stranded entities like DNA, they have to convert the test sample RNA into DNA with high fidelity. The reverse transcriptase enzyme is used for this, hence the name RT for reverse transcriptase, does not mean real time. The resulting DNA is termed complementary DNA or cDNA. The test sample is almost at the point of being suitable for PCR amplification. Before this can happen the sample must be purified so that the only DNA present is that of the virus under study. The video linked below is a very good presentation of the fundamentals of the purification and sensitization process, slightly dated, but should be accessible even to someone with your limited intelligence. These days the testing is complicated by probing for specific strains and obtaining higher accuracy estimates of viral loading and quantification. Note that this type of testing requires very detailed knowledge of the virus RNA, the probes aren't just pulled out of a hat.

Never fool us with your fake links

In 1985, Kary Mullis invented the process known as polymerase chain reaction (PCR), in which a small amount of DNA can be copied in large quantities over a short period of time. By applying heat, the DNA molecule's two strands are separated and the DNA building blocks that have been added are bonded to each strand.
Kary B. Mullis – Facts - NobelPrize.org
www.nobelprize.org/prizes/chemistry/1993/mullis/facts/
www.nobelprize.org/prizes/chemistry/1993/mullis/facts/

What is Kary Mullis PCR?
is a revolutionary method developed by Kary Mullis in the 1980s. PCR is based on using the ability of DNA polymerase to synthesize new strand of DNA complementary to the offered template strand. Because DNA polymerase can add a nucleotide only onto a preexisting 3'-OH group, it needs a primer to which it can add the first nucleotide.

Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR)
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/probe/docs/techpcr/
Wyszukaj dla:What is Kary Mullis PCR?
What is the polymerase chain reaction?
In 1985, Kary Mullis invented the process known as polymerase chain reaction (PCR), in which a small amount of DNA can be copied in large quantities over a short period of time. By applying heat, the DNA molecule\'s two strands are separated and the DNA building blocks that have been added are bonded to each strand.

Kary B. Mullis - Facts - NobelPrize.org
www.nobelprize.org/prizes/chemistry/1993/mullis/facts/
Wyszukaj dla:What is the polymerase chain reaction?
Did Kary Mullis use LSD to develop polymerase chain reaction?
During a press conference on Friday, Hofmann revealed that he was told by Nobel-prize-winning chemist Kary Mullis that LSD had helped him develop the polymerase chain reaction that helps amplify specific DNA sequences. ^ Carlson, Peter (November 3, 1998). "Nobel Chemist Kary Mullis, Making Waves as a Mind Surfer".

Kary Mullis - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kary_Mullis

What did Kary Mullis invent?
In 1985, Kary Mullis invented the process known as polymerase chain reaction (PCR), in which a small amount of DNA can be copied in large quantities over a short period of time.

Kary B. Mullis - Facts - NobelPrize.org
www.nobelprize.org/prizes/chemistry/1993/mullis/facts/

Polymerase Chain Reaction - Kary Mullis
www.karymullis.com/pcr.shtml

Dr. Kary Banks Mullis Polymerase Chain Reaction Making DNA accessible Most people in molecular biology today are not old enough to remember pre-PCR. But try to do your job without it, and you will see what a difference that simple little …

Contact
Science
Lectures
Books
Biography
Altermune

Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR)
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/probe/docs/techpcr

09.11.2017 · PCR (Polymerase Chain Reaction) is a revolutionary method developed by Kary Mullis in the 1980s. PCR is based on using the ability of DNA polymerase to synthesize new strand of DNA complementary to the offered …

Re: Vaccination anyone? What about diverse adverse consequences to human health?

<40d5ae01-a744-4318-9b9b-5eb93b7a123fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=102538&group=sci.electronics.design#102538

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2022 15:22:53 -0700 (PDT)
human health?
From: bloggs.f...@gmail.com (Fred Bloggs)
 by: Fred Bloggs - Thu, 28 Jul 2022 22:22 UTC

On Thursday, July 28, 2022 at 5:50:00 PM UTC-4, a a wrote:
> [...]
>
> Polymerase Chain Reaction - Kary Mullis
> www.karymullis.com/pcr.shtml
>
> Dr. Kary Banks Mullis Polymerase Chain Reaction Making DNA accessible Most people in molecular biology today are not old enough to remember pre-PCR. But try to do your job without it, and you will see what a difference that simple little …
>
> Contact
> Science
> Lectures
> Books
> Biography
> Altermune
>
> Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR)
> https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/probe/docs/techpcr
>
> 09.11.2017 · PCR (Polymerase Chain Reaction) is a revolutionary method developed by Kary Mullis in the 1980s. PCR is based on using the ability of DNA polymerase to synthesize new strand of DNA complementary to the offered …

That was 37 years ago. We're still waiting for you to cite your fake study showing 90% of positive readings are false. Everything you say is fake.

tech / sci.electronics.design / Re: Vaccination anyone? What about diverse adverse consequences to human health?