Newsgroups: sci.electronics.repair
From: someb...@nowhere.com (ABLE1)
Subject: MOV Search
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2024 21:37:36 -0500
 by: ABLE1 - Sat, 6 Jan 2024 02:37 UTC
Attachments: "MOV 7221U.jpg" (image/jpeg)

Hello all,

I am looking for a electronic part with V7221U on the marking.

It is a Panasonic Varistors but I can't seem find that part number
anywhere. It maybe that it is an obsolete part.

I was wondering if anyone here would know of an alternative part that
would work and or be compatible. Any help would be appreciated.

The attached picture is the part in question.

Thanks,

Les

Attachments: