An adequate bootstrap is a contradiction in terms.

tech / sci.math / Re: Kibo Parry M on Pope Francis as splitter splatter fart shittee. Why Kibo? Is it because the Catholic Church hates science-- no Nobel Prizes after Eccles in 1963

SubjectAuthor
* Kibo Parry M on Pope Francis as splitter splatter fart shittee. WhyArchimedes Plutonium
+- Re: Kibo Parry M on Pope Francis as splitter splatter fart shittee.Archimedes Plutonium

1
Kibo Parry M on Pope Francis as splitter splatter fart shittee. Why Kibo? Is it because the Catholic Church hates science-- no Nobel Prizes after Eccles in 1963

<ae501de7-cf61-47e9-a245-085530a2625en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=101666&group=sci.math#101666

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 31 May 2022 14:25:31 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Kibo Parry M on Pope Francis as splitter splatter fart shittee. Why
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Tue, 31 May 2022 21:25 UTC

On Tuesday, May 31, 2022 at 4:13:13 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> "splitter splatter fart shittee"
>"spamtard"
> Do you realize how much punishment 65 attacks on
> myself, spammed multiple times to multiple groups you should deserve?
> Fortunately for you, I am not a vengeful person. Since we know you
> aren't exactly the sharpest tool in the shed, I shall invoke a minimal
> amount of punishment, despite the fact that you deserve much more.

Roberts, Alito, Kavanaugh, Barrett, Gorsuch, Pope Francis ever examine the education system in Catholic schools and Universities as to how much they are Anti-science, especially biology, especially physics, and whether the "i sick i cry" spamming machine of sci.physics and of Biology science by Catholic church and various fake names is a Catholic Church funded spam organization parked in sci.physics for the purpose of preservation of anti-science taught in Catholic schools.

Hi "i sick i cry spammer", time is running short for the Roberts Court is due to overturn Roe v. Wade in June.

Just look at the Nobel prize record where in Peace 1/2 are catholic while about 1/2 are protestant but in science you need go back to Eccles to 1963 to see a Nobel in science. Clearly, the Catholic Church Education system, along with its "sex abuse" needs huge fixing. And what is there response? They supply spammers of disinformation like "i sick i cry" and his clown act.

Catholic Church, --- why not fix the problems instead of sending in spam machines.

I know the Catholic church needs to clean house of its sex abuse. But they also need to clean house of their Anti-science stance and their extreme hatred of biology-- Darwin evolution. And their silly ideas of abortion, no abortion, when biology has abortion as a normal everyday natural law of biology.

Abortion is a Natural Law of Biology. And woe to any church that thinks they can overturn Laws of Nature.

We see the silly Roberts Supreme Court packed 7 of 9 justices as Catholics, catholics that never learned true science-- truth of the world about to saddle and strap 300 million Americans with "no abortions" regardless that we have a Zika virus epidemic and a Covid virus pandemic. We even see idiots of science of judges meddling into face masks.

So, let us question is the "i sick i cry spammer" is a Catholic Church run and paid for organization to show how bad the Catholic church science is in "physics and biology".

AP

Re: Kibo Parry M on Pope Francis as splitter splatter fart shittee. Why Kibo? Is it because the Catholic Church hates science-- no Nobel Prizes after Eccles in 1963

<0a9fc824-65f7-4f37-99e5-c2952531f901n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=101697&group=sci.math#101697

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 31 May 2022 21:40:16 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Kibo Parry M on Pope Francis as splitter splatter fart shittee.
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Wed, 1 Jun 2022 04:40 UTC

Sicko Kibo Parry M, seek medical relief for your insane stalker behavior
> On Tuesday, May 31, 2022 at 4:13:13 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> > "splitter splatter fart shittee"
> >"spamtard"
> > Do you realize how much punishment 65 attacks on
> > myself, spammed multiple times to multiple groups you should deserve?
> > Fortunately for you, I am not a vengeful person. Since we know you
> > aren't exactly the sharpest tool in the shed, I shall invoke a minimal
> > amount of punishment, despite the fact that you deserve much more.

The unending braindead stalker Kibo Parry M, who in early 1990s with STD World in Boston had a "open line" to anyone wanting to add to a "demonization Google Search hit of AP". So anyone in the world can dial up std-world and add their bit of hatred-- such as nickname "Arky" and "crank".

Why does Usenet even have Kibo as janitor? Why not just ship him out completely.

So that in recent years, the goonclod Todd B Smith adds his two cents of hatred by resurrecting the demonization of AP with his 2 cents of links so that the demonization Google Search hit is the first on page 1.

Re: Kibo Parry M on Pope Francis as splitter splatter fart shittee. Why Kibo? Is it because the Catholic Church hates science-- no Nobel Prizes after Eccles in 1963

<c9945e63-fdaa-43ed-9e0f-36b850966383n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=101812&group=sci.math#101812

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2022 00:36:56 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Thu, 2 Jun 2022 07:36 UTC

<e6b48007-bc0f-40ee-96ef-350becbb2279n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=101878&group=sci.math#101878

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2022 01:06:42 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Fri, 3 Jun 2022 08:06 UTC

Univ Dayton, Eric Spina, Pope Francis new nicknames-- "Arky" says the bully Todd B Smith who writes up hate sheets to victimize people in their first hit of a Google Search
3:01 AM

Kibo Parry M, have you ever learned 938 is not 12% short of 945
On Thursday, June 2, 2022 at 12:46:20 AM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> 🦤 of Math and 🃠 of Physics Archimedes "math hater" Plutonium
> <plutonium....@gmail.com> tarded:

Kibo Parry M on Pope Francis as splitter splatter fart shittee. Why Kibo? Is it because the Catholic Church hates science-- no Nobel Prizes after Eccles in 1963
3:00 AM

claudi...@gmail.com's profile photo
claudi...@gmail.com
, …
James McGinn

Re: Kibo Parry M on Pope Francis as splitter splatter fart shittee. Why Kibo? Is it because the Catholic Church hates science-- no Nobel Prizes after Eccles in 1963

<c31f6a1c-6924-49ae-a28e-a2d587f4cc2cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=101943&group=sci.math#101943

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2022 23:43:27 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sat, 4 Jun 2022 06:43 UTC

#1-1, 148th published book

Plutonium Atom Totality Universe, 9th edition 2021, Atom Totality Series, book 1 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Last revision was 30Nov2021. And this is AP's 148th published science book.

Preface:
Physics book that explains what the universe is, and how it works. This is a continuation of the Atomic Theory by Democritus in Ancient Greek times. It adds one more fact to the Atomic Theory picture. That the Universe itself is one gigantic big atom. The picture is that of the Universe, in total, is one big atom that contains more atoms, inside itself. It completes the logic of science that Dr. Feynman wrote-- all things are made up of atoms -- and so, to complete that idea -- all things and the universe itself is an atom.

In this edition of year 2021, AP actually proves the Atom Totality theory, and therefore, a simultaneously _disproof_ of the Big Bang theory. The proof is simple, in that the Sun and stars shine not from fusion, but rather, instead, shine from the Faraday law going on inside each and every proton in the Sun or star, or, in the Universe. The muon is the true electron of atoms and is the bar magnet in Faraday's law while the proton is a 840MeV particle in the geometry shape of 8 ring coil torus that is the closed loop coil in Faraday's Law. NASA scientists have discovered the Sun is a yearly increase in radiation of 0.005% yearly, and is why 25% of all insects have perished in the last decade 2010-2020. Stars and Sun shine from Faraday law, not from fusion and that is how the Universe itself grows. So, we cannot logically have two different mechanisms for the creation of the Universe. We cannot have electricity magnetism of Faraday law and then some silly "explosion of Big Bang" to create and grow the universe.

Also, in the course of providing supporting evidence of the Atom Totality theory, my research had to revise and correct the entire Maxwell Equations, and revise and correct the theory, the quantum electrodynamics theory.

Cover Picture: Again I used 8 rings from plumbing hardware to represent the 8 rings of a proton torus, and visualize each ring as a dot cloud pattern instead of a continuous ring, and the holes in some of those rings helps facilitate that image. Notice the muon ring is inside the proton torus rings, and perpendicular, and situated at the equator, going around and around the proton torus at nearly the speed of light in the Faraday law; producing electricity. Atoms are designed to produce maximum electricity, given their masses.
Length: 329 pages

Product details
• ASIN ‏ : ‎ B08T82M2LP
• Publication date ‏ : ‎ January 16, 2021
• Language ‏ : ‎ English
• File size ‏ : ‎ 872 KB
• Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
• Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Print length ‏ : ‎ 329 pages
• Lending ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Best Sellers Rank: #203,710 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
◦ #289 in Physics (Kindle Store)
◦ #1,716 in Physics (Books)

Re: Kibo Parry M on Pope Francis as splitter splatter fart shittee. Why Kibo? Is it because the Catholic Church hates science-- no Nobel Prizes after Eccles in 1963

<6ee84fbe-ee07-4027-8fbf-9ade80d2c114n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=101999&group=sci.math#101999

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2022 13:34:41 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sat, 4 Jun 2022 20:34 UTC

On Friday, June 3, 2022 at 12:57:49 AM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
>"not one single marble of commonsense in my entire brain"
> Spamming Archimedes Plutonium spammed:
> > On Monday, May 30, 2022 at 11:55:56 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> >> 🧌 of Math and 🦤 of Physics Archimedes "math hater" Plutonium
> >> <plutonium....@gmail.com> tarded:

> >> I knew it was too good to be true. Somehow, StupidPlutonium seemed to
> >> avoid attacking me for many days. Did Plutonium finally get some common
> >> sense? Of course this was met with no punishment, you don't punish
> >> people for doing the right thing (or at least not doing the wrong
> >> thing). But then Plutonium decided to slip my name into an unrelated
> >> attack spam campaign. I pointed out Plutonium's failure, but of course,
> >> Plutonium, being too dumb and stupid to realize not to attack someone
> >> who strikes back, attacks me again. Even going DAYS without any
> >> striking back wasn't enough for StupidPlutonium to learn not to attack..
> >> I guess we are now back where we were before, and I have to punish
> >> Plutonium's bad behavior.
> >>
> >> Too bad, Plutonium! You FAILED! FAILED!!!
> Spam the fact that you failed 82,112,321 more times, spamtard Plutonium.

Re: Kibo Parry M on Pope Francis as splitter splatter fart shittee. Why Kibo? Is it because the Catholic Church hates science-- no Nobel Prizes after Eccles in 1963

<ad5fa6b6-be43-4b66-857b-25eef511945dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=102019&group=sci.math#102019

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2022 17:59:44 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sun, 5 Jun 2022 00:59 UTC

On Saturday, June 4, 2022 at 5:48:36 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
>"Court Jester of Math"
> Plutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com> fails at math and science:
> > In hindsight, now that I have proven Collatz,
> But you haven't proven the Collatz Conjecture. You proved something
> else, the Arky Conjecture, where the next term for odd n is
> {3n-3,3n-1,3n+1,3n+3}, whichever is divisible by 8, while the real
> Collatz Conjecture only uses 3n+1 as the next term.

Re: Kibo Parry M on Pope Francis as splitter splatter fart shittee. Why Kibo? Is it because the Catholic Church hates science-- no Nobel Prizes after Eccles in 1963

<8468a015-61e3-498f-89d1-35ad7d204d15n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=102029&group=sci.math#102029

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2022 23:04:54 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sun, 5 Jun 2022 06:04 UTC

On Saturday, June 4, 2022 at 11:57:58 PM UTC-5, Earle Jones wrote:
> On Sat Jun 4 18:48:53 2022 Michael Moroney wrote:
> > ?? of Math and ??? of Physics Archimedes "Court Jester of Math"
> > Plutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com> fails at math and science:
> > > In hindsight, now that I have proven Collatz,
> >
> > But you haven't proven the Collatz Conjecture. You proved something
> > else, the Arky Conjecture, where the next term for odd n is
> > {3n-3,3n-1,3n+1,3n+3}, whichever is divisible by 8, while the real
> > Collatz Conjecture only uses 3n+1 as the next term.
> *
> Nice try, Michael!
>
> I dont think that AP will understand your comments.
>
> earle
> *

Re: Kibo Parry M on Pope Francis as splitter splatter fart shittee. Why Kibo? Is it because the Catholic Church hates science-- no Nobel Prizes after Eccles in 1963

<df22ca6c-cead-43b8-8442-db4689c2deacn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=102146&group=sci.math#102146

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2022 13:44:12 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Mon, 6 Jun 2022 20:44 UTC

Industrial Ritalin works on Earle Jones? Is the question put to the Stanford Univ psychology department, Brian Knutson, Ellen Markman. How about a scan of Jones's brain to see if deep groove---

Or is the Stanford psychology dept as crippled in science as Stanford in physics-- with their mindless proton 938MeV, electron 0.5MeV when AP has already proven proton = 840MeV, electron = muon = 105MeV

187th published book

Brain diseases due to deep-grooved electrical circuits with no off-ramps // psychology

by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) format: Amazon Kindle

Last revision was 30Apr2022. This is AP's 187th published book of science.

Preface: Now I could have just as well titled this book as the "Foundation of Psychology" by reasoning that it covers all the brain and much more. That the Liver is actually the seat of the mind and not the brain in a quantum mechanics physics world, and where the brain is a accessory organ to the liver. Explaining that the brain is a network of electrical circuits all connected to the brain, and explaining consciousness and speed of light signaling. Explaining how a TV set is a brain if only the tv set had muscles to move. Explaining how "mind" is the formation and geometry of electric and magnetic waves perpendicular to one another. And explaining much much more. But then I decided against that title. Because if I titled this book "Foundations of Psychology" everyone seeing the title would think on first impression-- here is another Old Science, Old Psychology book, containing the false and stale ideas that psychology books of today all contain. Our psychology books today are, I estimate, 95% in error of everything they say. And how could any modern psychology book be correct when they never knew quantum physics entanglement or superdeterminism or that the Universe itself is one big giant atom, a plutonium atom totality that shoots thoughts and ideas via light waves and neutrinos into our body, into our liver and brain of every animal creature and makes them think and do and act the way they end up thinking, doing and acting. How could any psychology book of today be more than 5% correct, and 95% fake science when the true seat of the Mind is not even the brain, but the Liver, as the radio, tv antennae tuned to the control-center of the Atom Totality Universe. So I do not want a title of "Foundation of Psychology" for that would be a title leading to a false first impression of so many students already brainwashed with Old Psychology.

Cover Picture: My iphone photograph of a MRI scan of brains, and showing white-areas for abnormalities for disorder or disease.

Product details
• ASIN ‏ : ‎ B09Z7BG1M3
• Publication date ‏ : ‎ April 28, 2022
• Language ‏ : ‎ English
• File size ‏ : ‎ 384 KB
• Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
• Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Print length ‏ : ‎ 39 pages
• Lending ‏ : ‎ Enabled

> On Saturday, June 4, 2022 at 11:57:58 PM UTC-5, Earle Jones wrote:
> > On Sat Jun 4 18:48:53 2022 Michael Moroney wrote:
> > > ?? of Math and ??? of Physics Archimedes "Court Jester of Math"
> > > Plutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com> fails at math and science:

Re: Earle Jones says Stanford physics dept is too stupid to see a ellipse is not a conic but a cylinder cut, thus therefore too stupid to see a hydrogen atom has no angular momentum if electron is 0.5 MeV when the real electron is the muon and proton by Emmit Schaibe 3/8/20

Emmit Schaibe's profile photo
Emmit Schaibe wrote:
Mar 8, 2020, 10:44:18 AM

> Earle Jones says Stanford physics dept is too stupid to see a

Mar 8, 2020, 11:14:57 AM

On Sunday, March 8, 2020 at 10:44:18 AM UTC-5, Emmit Schaibe wrote: > Archimedes Plutonium wrote:

Mar 15, 2020, 7:07:55 PM

On Sunday, March 8, 2020 at 10:44:18 AM UTC-5, Emmit Schaibe wrote: > > why, what do you get

Mar 18, 2020, 3:53:02 PM

On Sunday, March 8, 2020 at 10:44:18 AM UTC-5, Emmit Schaibe wrote: > Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
Oct 1, 2020, 3:38:25 PM

Primitive Right Triangles 18 views Skip to first unread message Subscribe  Earle Jones's profile

Oct 1, 2020, 3:51:09 PM

On Thursday, October 1, 2020 at 3:38:25 PM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote: > Primitive Right
Oct 1, 2020, 4:04:07 PM

I apologize to both Konyberg and Jones, for not reading the 4th power part. On Thursday, October 1,

Nov 5, 2020, 9:09:06 AM

Kibo Parry Moroney says MIT irrelevant. Why irrelevant? Because they are too stupid to correct any of
Michael Moroney's profile photo
Michael Moroney
Nov 5, 2020, 9:21:45 AM
 of Math and of Physics Archimedes "The Delicious Rump Man" Plutonium <plutonium...@
Message has been deleted
Dec 13, 2020, 8:04:14 PM

Earle Jones, kibo Parry Moroney on the chemistry failings of Stanford Univ 3_H. Holden Thorp fails
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Kibo, why delete all your crap, some people fall to sleep with your crap

Dec 16, 2020, 12:56:08 PM

Earle Jones, insane Stanford stalker treated by Stanford psych department Earle Jones 25yr stalker,

Dec 16, 2020, 2:07:08 PM

Can Stanford's Laura Cartensen, tell us the theory of insane stalkers like Earle Jones -- 25years
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Dec 19, 2020, 10:45:20 AM

Stanford's Laura Cartensen, Laura would Ritalin cure this Stanford stalking anal fuckdog Earle
Dec 21, 2020, 1:55:07 AM

Stanford psychology dept, question, what does it take to bring a crazy like Earle Jones who stalks
Message has been deleted
Jun 3, 2021, 4:32:07 PM

74th published book HISTORY OF THE PROTON MASS and the 945 MeV //Atom Totality series, book 3 Kindle

Jun 16, 2021, 12:15:21 AM

Stanford airhead Earle Jones// No excuse for Alexander Fetter, David Ritson, H. Alan Schwettman,
Jun 17, 2021, 12:19:04 AM

148th published book Plutonium Atom Totality Universe, 9th edition 2021, Atom Totality Series, book 1
Jun 17, 2021, 9:58:57 AM

#3-2, 50th published book Geometry of the Chemical Bond; metallic, covalent, ionic//Chemistry Series,
Message has been deleted

Jul 4, 2021, 2:52:38 AM

Marc Tessier-Lavigne & Persis Drell is Stanford physics beginning to ask the question on whether

Jul 9, 2021, 12:35:00 PM

Recent Publications Science Learned Journals-- NATURE 17-19, AASS SCIENCE, NEW SCIENTIST, SCIENTIFIC

Jul 18, 2021, 1:19:11 AM

King of Science Comics of perpetual stalkers because they are perpetual science losers. STANFORD
Jul 18, 2021, 1:33:41 AM

King of Science Comics of perpetual stalkers because they are perpetual science losers. STANFORD

Aug 23, 2021, 9:36:31 PM

Earle Jones disgusting logo picture of sucking on a cock, presumably at Stanford Univ where he says
Earle Jones's profile photo
Earle Jones
Aug 24, 2021, 12:07:52 AM

On Mon Aug 23 19:36:25 2021 Archimedes Plutonium wrote: > > Earle Jones disgusting logo picture

Aug 24, 2021, 5:59:37 PM

SCI.PHYSICS FAQ, 24Aug2021// Usenet science dead, but AP's newsgroup up and running well--
Message has been deleted

Aug 25, 2021, 1:33:37 AM

Earle, do all pictures involving you out of Stanford Univ involve a phallus symbol, a huge phallus
Aug 25, 2021, 11:06:32 AM

Earle, is it some psychological Freud thought of yours that you have to have a phallus in your
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Dec 11, 2021, 8:25:20 PM

2 Can Stanford's Laura Cartensen, tell us the theory of insane stalkers like Earle Jones --
Dec 11, 2021, 8:32:51 PM

Is Earle Jones a threat to students on the Stanford Univ campus, or is he a class lesson of insanity.

Dec 30, 2021, 8:09:18 PM

Jones psychoceramics Mason Yearian,Marc Tessier-Lavigne,Persis Drell,Alexander Fetter, John Lipa,

12:25 AM (14 hours ago)

Is Stanford's Laura Cartensen, able to tell us the theory of insane stalkers like Earle Jones -- 25years insane stalker

On Sunday, June 5, 2022 at 11:39:05 PM UTC-5, Earle Jones wrote:
> Actually, what it really means that you, with your lack of understanding of mathematics, tries to grab some phyiscs to bail you out. The Collatz conjecture is a mathematical proposition. It has nothing to do with science, except in your distorted imagination.
>
> earle
> *

Laura, is Earle just a failure of Stanford, or is he a bigger failure-- a failure of life? This certainly would explain both is stalking and explain hatred of others. His choice of photo pictures of his logo picture-- him sucking on a cock is both shocking and telling. Would Ritalin help him, Laura?

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Kibo Parry M on Pope Francis as splitter splatter fart shittee. Why Kibo? Is it because the Catholic Church hates science-- no Nobel Prizes after Eccles in 1963

<5cc9da40-50cd-4d7b-9369-dbf1ee8a699dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=102550&group=sci.math#102550

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2022 13:27:05 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Thu, 9 Jun 2022 20:27 UTC

Kibo, why do you call General Nakasone & Pope Francis "arky" did they go to school in Arkansas

On Thursday, June 9, 2022 at 7:09:25 AM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> "arky" flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test
> 🦨 of Math and of Physics
>"little stinker"
> Oh this is hilarious! The greatest military minds of the US, NATO,
> Russia and the old Soviet Union would just LOVE to be able to disable
> ICBMs, but along comes..
> and he'll solve the problem and post the solution in only about 5 posts,
> right here! All he needs is a wireless 5G signal! ..
> won't you need the phone number of the ICBM? Won't you have to ask Putin
> for the phone number?

AP replies: Yes, does General Paul Nakasone have the phone numbers? Why Kibo do you call Pope Francis "arky", did he go to school in Arkansas?

Re: Kibo Parry M on Pope Francis as splitter splatter fart shittee. Why Kibo? Is it because the Catholic Church hates science-- no Nobel Prizes after Eccles in 1963

<f7d05aa5-879e-41bc-b124-f42bf70ff503n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=102941&group=sci.math#102941

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2022 15:20:31 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sun, 12 Jun 2022 22:20 UTC

On Sunday, June 12, 2022 at 9:34:49 AM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> On 6/12/2022 1:41 AM, Autistic "Arky"
> *still* hasn't learned what escape velocity
> is, where it is applicable, and why it's not applicable to weather balloons.
>"not one single marble of commonsense in my entire brain"
> flunked the math test

AP replies: Kibo, so you dissed your mother, now you diss Pope Francis, does your diseased mental illness have kind word to say about anyone, apparently not