Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2022 11:53:53 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: 11- The Schrodinger Equation as equivalent to Lorentz force// AP's
192nd book// Translating Dirac's Lagrangian, Hamiltonian, Hermitian into New
Physics of the AP-EM Equations of Electrodynamics// Physics focus by
Archimedes Plutonium
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Mon, 20 Jun 2022 18:53 UTC

11- The Schrodinger Equation as equivalent to Lorentz force// AP's 192nd book// Translating Dirac's Lagrangian, Hamiltonian, Hermitian into New Physics of the AP-EM Equations of Electrodynamics// Physics focus by Archimedes Plutonium

Sad to say but the Dirac equation is virtually useless and obnoxious to physics. I am not putting down Dirac's great brilliance in physics achievements for his two greatest achievements were to direct the entire physics community on what is important in physics in the 20th century-- (1) the New Radioactivities hinting that the Atom Totality not Big Bang was the correct physics (2) and Dirac's everlasting belief that the magnetic monopole exists-- which was right under his nose all along-- the 0.5MeV particle. But Dirac failed with his Dirac Equation, for his goal was to make relativistic the Schrodinger Equation.

Dirac certainly knew that the Maxwell Equations were already relativistic.

And by logic, logical reasoning we have to ask since the Schrodinger Wave Equation is about the waves of electricity and magnetism, and since electricity and magnetism are already relativistic, then it stands to reason, that Dirac was making relativistic, that which was already relativistic. Hence Dirac equation is an exercise in futility, in illogic.

Now, many fools in physics with PhD's, the PhD fools of physics would point to the prediction of positron by the Dirac Equation. Or to the prediction of antimatter by the Dirac Equation. But really, this is clown absurd physics. Like saying the Dirac Equation predicts the ions of chemical elements.

Dirac equation predicts Lavoisier "Traite elementaire de chimie" of 1789.

When the true electron of atoms is the muon stuck inside a 840MeV proton torus doing the Faraday law, and the 0.5MeV particle is not the atom's electron but is the magnetic monopole that resides on the surface outside of atoms, then we can have Ionization of chemical elements.

It is utterly ludicrous that modern day PhD physicists believe that you can take hydrogen and strip it of its 0.5MeV particle and still be hydrogen, thinking this particle is the atom's electron. Or take nitrogen and strip it of 5 such 0.5MeV particles and still be nitrogen, thinking the 0.5MeV particle was nitrogen's electrons.

When the muon is the atom's true electron and stuck inside a proton of 840MeV, if you removed one muon of nitrogen's 7 protons, you no longer have nitrogen. But nitrogen magnetic monopoles can reside on the surface of nitrogen as to +5 or -3.

The point I am making, is that Dirac Equation did not predict antimatter but rather, the ionization of magnetic monopoles.

The Schrodinger Equation is another form of the Lorentz force. The Dirac Equation is a fantasy physics, for the Schrodinger Equation is already relativistic.

In the next few days I publish my 192nd book of science. And once finished I rewrite this book in a textbook format and include it in my TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS, 4th year college.

--- quoting my 178th book ---
TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS, Architecture of Light Waves & Energy, 4th year College
by Archimedes Plutonium

Preface: This is 4th year College Physics and the important ideas of physics to learn as last year undergraduate school is the architecture and geometry of the Light Wave & Energy in physics. This is New Physics and not Old Physics. New Physics is defined as physics that knows and uses the true electron of atoms is the muon stuck inside a 840MeV proton torus and doing the Faraday law, creating new electrical energy that is storaged in the neutrons of atoms until they grow from 1eV into 945MeV and then create a new higher atomic numbered atom or emitted as radioactivity. Old Physics mistakenly identified the electron of atoms as the 0.5MeV particle that AP calls the Dirac magnetic monopole. In 3rd year College we studied the architecture of the interior of atoms. In 4th year College we study the architecture of Light Waves & Energy.

The template book for 4th year College is Feynman's 1985 book of QED.

Cover Picture: Is my iphone photograph of the template book for this book. Feynman's 1985 QED, quantum electrodynamics, showing my plastic toy model of DNA and my cut-outs of 4 bent circles that each bent circle represents one magnetic monopole. I arranged the monopoles into a single strand of a cycloid wave.
--- end quoting ---

10- Why Feynman & Dirac were not smart enough in physics// AP's 192nd book// Translating Dirac's Lagrangian, Hamiltonian, Hermitian into New Physics of the AP-EM Equations of Electrodynamics// Physics focus by Archimedes Plutonium

There I was about a month or two ago. I wanted a vacation from pure physics and pure mathematics for I had published TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS from 1st year college to 4th year college and it sort of zapped me dry. And I wanted to do just biology as I entered another drought summer of 2022, that is taxing on the mind. Find out that I, King of Science is impossible to take any vacation from pure physics. Even if I tried, I cannot get away from it.

And I was going through some Amazon orders and saw a advertisement for Dirac books. I own his Directions in Physics and a advertisement for a Tesla book The True Wireless. And so I said to myself, AP, you are not getting any younger and there maybe a key idea in those books to help you on the way to the science of Reincarnation.

I was under a vacation away from pure physics, and so I pick up this book by Dirac on Quantum Mechanics to see what he had to say and just reading a few pages on 13 June 2022, I realized that all this horrible god awful math of Lagrangian and Hamiltonian and matrices were artificial math. Math concocted because the Maxwell Equations of 1860 were all error filled. So to make physics problems come out correctly in the math, all this ugly math dragged in from the realms of mathematics to patch up the error filled Maxwell Equations. So, there, a vacation blown and now in 19Jun2022 I realize it is virtually impossible for me to take a vacation away from physics. It is about 2 weeks after reading a few pages of Dirac's 1964 of Lectures On Quantum Mechanics. And this book is a lasting result of reading a few pages of Dirac.

Tonight I am going to start to assemble the pages already written and publish this 192nd book of mine.

So good was this pure physics lead in to this 192nd book, that I am going to later, convert this book into part of a textbook and include it into my TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS, 4th year college.

[...]

--- end quoting my 178th book ---

But now that I stop writing pages and preparing for publication, I have to ask a personal question of both Dirac and Feynman and all the physicists up to 2016, when I discovered the real true equations of EM theory, and throw out the Maxwell equations as error filled.

The question is bluntly, why was Feynman and Dirac too stupid in physics to realized that the Light Wave had to have equal equations for the Magnetic field as compared to Electric field. The E and B waves of any particular Light Wave are equal in dimensions and strength. Yet both Dirac and Feynman have different math formulations of E-field versus B-field. Is it showing how sadly lacking are the premiere physicists of the 20th century, lacking logical intelligence. Both spent their entire lives doing physics. So why did not the thought, or idea-- all individual light waves must have identical E field compared to B-field, only difference is one is 90 degrees situated from the other. So, obviously that idea never crossed their minds.

Now we can fault both Dirac and Feynman for not seeing that 9 times the muon rest mass comes within sigma error of the mass of either the proton or neutron, suggesting that the muon is the real true electron of atoms. We can forgive them of that oversight. But we really cannot forgive them of the oversight that the E field and B field must be mathematically identical in order for Light Waves to exist.

And can we even go much much further and say that the mysteries of Light Waves-- a constant maximum speed because the E field and B field match each other in quantity and in geometry. Can we say that Special Relativity, is all because the B and E fields of Light Waves must match one another in terms of mathematics. So that when Feynman writes the E field is E = (q/4*pi*e_0) [ (e_r)'/(r'^2) + (r'/c)(d/dt)(e_r'/r'^2) + (1/c^2)((d^2/dt^2)(e_r')] , yet writes that the B field is B = -e_r' X (E/c) that both Feynman and Dirac failed the physics of Light Waves.

Click here to read the complete article