"Bite off, dirtball." Richard Sexton, richard@gryphon.COM

tech / sci.astro.amateur / Re: Webb image of SN1987A

SubjectAuthor
* Webb image of SN1987AGerald Kelleher
+- Re: Webb image of SN1987Apalsing
`* Re: Webb image of SN1987ABryan Fly
 +- Re: Webb image of SN1987AChris L Peterson
 `* Re: Webb image of SN1987AGerald Kelleher
  `- Re: Webb image of SN1987AGerald Kelleher

1
Webb image of SN1987A

<0daec240-25e2-4f47-810c-4bc557697760n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=10395&group=sci.astro.amateur#10395

Newsgroups: sci.astro.amateur
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2023 16:16:17 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Webb image of SN1987A
From: kelleher...@gmail.com (Gerald Kelleher)
 by: Gerald Kelleher - Sun, 23 Jul 2023 23:16 UTC

https://www.reddit.com/r/jameswebbdiscoveries/comments/157mgyy/webb_sn_1987a_self_processed/

In 1990, I was working on the geometry of stellar evolution and that, in terms of density/volume balances, a star would produce to larger outer boundary rings representing the complete mass of a star along with a smaller intersecting ring.

In May 1994, the first images from Hubble of the post-supernova star appeared and I was flabbergasted to see the structure so always keep an eye out for further developments.

The supernova event as a transition phase of stellar evolution, at least certain supernovas, may give rise to the birth of a solar system rather than the demise of a star. The components of a solar system may be contained within the antecedent supernova star rather than looking elsewhere to put Sun and planets together.

Re: Webb image of SN1987A

<14216b52-607c-4e70-be9f-4c8204a945abn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=10396&group=sci.astro.amateur#10396

Newsgroups: sci.astro.amateur
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2023 20:09:37 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Webb image of SN1987A
From: pnals...@gmail.com (palsing)
 by: palsing - Mon, 24 Jul 2023 03:09 UTC

On Sunday, July 23, 2023 at 4:16:19 PM UTC-7, Gerald Kelleher wrote:
> https://www.reddit.com/r/jameswebbdiscoveries/comments/157mgyy/webb_sn_1987a_self_processed/
>
> In 1990, I was working on the geometry of stellar evolution and that, in terms of density/volume balances, a star would produce to larger outer boundary rings representing the complete mass of a star along with a smaller intersecting ring.
>
> In May 1994, the first images from Hubble of the post-supernova star appeared and I was flabbergasted to see the structure so always keep an eye out for further developments.
>
> The supernova event as a transition phase of stellar evolution, at least certain supernovas, may give rise to the birth of a solar system rather than the demise of a star. The components of a solar system may be contained within the antecedent supernova star rather than looking elsewhere to put Sun and planets together.

Gerald, you have an unbelievable ignorance of the subject matter... especially since there is overwhelming evidence to the contrary that is easy to acquire... it is very clear that you don't know what you don't know.

Do your due diligence about SN 1987a and get a clue... there is a *lot* that you simply do not understand.

Re: Webb image of SN1987A

<7bvsbi9l7nupmf7349o4717k2f7mist8ld@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=10397&group=sci.astro.amateur#10397

From: BF...@nothing.nope (Bryan Fly)
Newsgroups: sci.astro.amateur
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2023 09:36:37 -0400
 by: Bryan Fly - Mon, 24 Jul 2023 13:36 UTC

On Sun, 23 Jul 2023 16:16:17 -0700 (PDT), Gerald Kelleher
<kelleher.gerald@gmail.com> wrote:

>https://www.reddit.com/r/jameswebbdiscoveries/comments/157mgyy/webb_sn_1987a_self_processed/
>
>In 1990, I was working on the geometry of stellar evolution and that, in terms of density/volume balances, a star would produce to larger outer boundary rings representing the complete mass of a star along with a smaller intersecting ring.
>
>In May 1994, the first images from Hubble of the post-supernova star appeared and I was flabbergasted to see the structure so always keep an eye out for further developments.
>
>The supernova event as a transition phase of stellar evolution, at least certain supernovas, may give rise to the birth of a solar system rather than the demise of a star. The components of a solar system may be contained within the antecedent supernova star rather than looking elsewhere to put Sun and planets together.

It will be interesting to see whethe or not the imminent supernova
exposion of Betelgeuse results in a new solar system. By "imminent" I
mean sometime in the future.

Re: Webb image of SN1987A

<b62tbi5tg707eo0dqigabc83h444v773qa@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=10398&group=sci.astro.amateur#10398

From: clp...@alumni.caltech.edu (Chris L Peterson)
Newsgroups: sci.astro.amateur
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2023 08:22:13 -0600
 by: Chris L Peterson - Mon, 24 Jul 2023 14:22 UTC

On Mon, 24 Jul 2023 09:36:37 -0400, Bryan Fly <BF@nothing.nope> wrote:

>On Sun, 23 Jul 2023 16:16:17 -0700 (PDT), Gerald Kelleher
><kelleher.gerald@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>https://www.reddit.com/r/jameswebbdiscoveries/comments/157mgyy/webb_sn_1987a_self_processed/
>>
>>In 1990, I was working on the geometry of stellar evolution and that, in terms of density/volume balances, a star would produce to larger outer boundary rings representing the complete mass of a star along with a smaller intersecting ring.
>>
>>In May 1994, the first images from Hubble of the post-supernova star appeared and I was flabbergasted to see the structure so always keep an eye out for further developments.
>>
>>The supernova event as a transition phase of stellar evolution, at least certain supernovas, may give rise to the birth of a solar system rather than the demise of a star. The components of a solar system may be contained within the antecedent supernova star rather than looking elsewhere to put Sun and planets together.
>>

>It will be interesting to see whethe or not the imminent supernova
>exposion of Betelgeuse results in a new solar system. By "imminent" I
>mean sometime in the future.

It will not. Because that's not how star system are formed. But Gerald
is unconcerned with actual science, and lives in a fantasy world of
pseudoscience.

Re: Webb image of SN1987A

<02a9c361-2bcd-43e0-a09d-60ac3fadf3f4n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=10399&group=sci.astro.amateur#10399

Newsgroups: sci.astro.amateur
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2023 07:32:28 -0700 (PDT)
From: kelleher...@gmail.com (Gerald Kelleher)
 by: Gerald Kelleher - Mon, 24 Jul 2023 14:32 UTC

On Monday, July 24, 2023 at 3:36:42 PM UTC+2, Bryan Fly wrote:
> On Sun, 23 Jul 2023 16:16:17 -0700 (PDT), Gerald Kelleher
> <kellehe...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >https://www.reddit.com/r/jameswebbdiscoveries/comments/157mgyy/webb_sn_1987a_self_processed/
> >
> >In 1990, I was working on the geometry of stellar evolution and that, in terms of density/volume balances, a star would produce to larger outer boundary rings representing the complete mass of a star along with a smaller intersecting ring.
> >
> >In May 1994, the first images from Hubble of the post-supernova star appeared and I was flabbergasted to see the structure so always keep an eye out for further developments.
> >
> >The supernova event as a transition phase of stellar evolution, at least certain supernovas, may give rise to the birth of a solar system rather than the demise of a star. The components of a solar system may be contained within the antecedent supernova star rather than looking elsewhere to put Sun and planets together.
> >

> It will be interesting to see whethe or not the imminent supernova
> exposion of Betelgeuse results in a new solar system. By "imminent" I
> mean sometime in the future.

Creating an evolutionary narrative requires a lot of different snapshots of different supernovas and the specific geometry surrounding these events. It may be that some supernovae stars end their lifecycle in the event, however, the structure of the rings indicates a transition phase where the loss of mass of the pre-supernova star goes into creating the elements of a solar system while the star remains in a smaller and more compact form, like our own star.

Over three decades ago, I was considering the prevalent view of infinite density/zero volume and how they could be represented in a geometric form where the more of one the less of the other for a given mass.

https://www.yeatsvision.com/images/Bas2xGyre1.gif

https://cdn.spacetelescope.org/archives/images/screen/opo9422a.jpg

After careful consideration, I came to understand that infinite density/zero volume meant the same thing as infinite volume/zero density in describing absolutely nothing and theorists were wasting their time and everyone else's trying to make big bang/black hole a physical event and object.

There is an outrageous amount of work that goes into this as the geometry of non-periodicty and the efficiency and beauty we see in creation manifests itself in visible objects large, like a supernova or small like the varied forms on Earth.

Stellar evolution is one of the rare bright spots in contemporary research as most is just bluffing and voodoo by those who lack imagination andperceptive intelligence. You will often see them bark away in my direction even though it means nothing.

Re: Webb image of SN1987A

<c8dd78d4-6a46-488c-9a52-01e2b20cebc7n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=10400&group=sci.astro.amateur#10400

Newsgroups: sci.astro.amateur
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2023 07:48:50 -0700 (PDT)
From: kelleher...@gmail.com (Gerald Kelleher)
 by: Gerald Kelleher - Mon, 24 Jul 2023 14:48 UTC

Eta Carinae is another one of those stars which demonstrates the same geometrical traits as SN1987a although a pre-supernova event.

https://esahubble.org/images/potw1208a/

Some people will find the proposal attractive that a solar system emerges from a supernova event insofar as it is far neater to consider the elements of solar system planets incorporated into the event than say, the dust of a supernova stumbled into our solar system and created the Earth among other planets.