Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2022 01:31:43 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: 16- A short list of extremely stupid ideas in Physics history,
showing most physicists have little logical brains//Translating Dirac's
Lagrangian, Hamiltonian, Hermitian into New Physics of the AP-EM Equations of
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Thu, 23 Jun 2022 08:31 UTC

16- A short list of extremely stupid ideas in Physics history, showing most physicists have little logical brains//Translating Dirac's Lagrangian, Hamiltonian, Hermitian into New Physics of the AP-EM Equations of

Again I do not know if I retain this title for my 192nd book of science. I am in the process of writing it and the title my change.

New Physics throws out the Lagrangian, Hamiltonian, Hermitian and matrix algebra, plus the Dirac Equation// Physics focus

So, well the last chapters seem to dwell on the poverty of Logical brains that even the greatest physicists displayed in their careers of physics.

Let me start with James Clerk Maxwell.

(1) He used hands on mechanical models to put together his synthesis of the laws of electromagnetism. Hands on models is a method, alright for after you solved the synthesis to check up on accuracy, but hands on modeling is no way to acquire the feat of synthesis. What you need, logically, is the most perfect EM law and take derivatives of all possible permutations to achieve a synthesis. Maxwell should have seen that Ohm's law as V = C*B*E would form a basis unit of EM theory and by taking derivatives V',
C', B', E' would uncover all the laws of EM theory. Only then, one can take hands on modeling to check out for accuracy.

(2) Maxwell realized that Light Wave as transverse wave had to have an equal E field with a B-field. One cannot be weaker than the other. And thus, the Light Wave itself demands perfect symmetry and thus the existence of the magnetic monopole is demanded. Yet Maxwell ends up with his equations not having a magnetic monopole and his equations are anti-symmetric. So this is being contradictory and hypocritical in physics-- you know Light Waves have equal E to B fields, yet you deny that symmetry with no magnetic monopoles.. I do not know what Maxwell was thinking when he made this mistake? Maybe his modeling misguided him on magnetic monopoles and Gauss's law of no magnetic monopole.

The scene of physics stupidity then moves to 1897 with Thomson's discovery of a particle of 0.5MeV and his labeling it as the electron of atoms. Could Thomson have done otherwise? Was it a innocent mistake or was it a stupidity mistake? I used to think it was innocent, for we cannot blame Thomson since the muon would not be discovered into 1936. So what other particle could the 0.5MeV be, other than the electron of atoms? But then, on further thought, we really can blame Thomson for stupidity of physics, for it was known starting with Lavoisier, known of ions of oxidation states, such as iron Fe -4, -2, -1, 0, +1, +2, +3, +4, +5, +6, +7. And here we have one of the most stupid ideas in physics history. To think that you can strip away 7 electrons of a iron atom and it still be a iron atom. You strip away a single proton of iron and it no longer is iron, and here, Thomson knowing that iron comes in ion form, that his 0.5MeV particle could not possibly be the electron of Atoms, but something else.

The next scene of physics stupidity is Rutherford and Bohr models of atoms. I mean, the sheer utter stupidity of thinking that the electron resides outside the proton zipping around at 99.9% speed of light, yet still clinging on, is a story fit for comic books, or Santa coming down the chimney, but not modern physics. Here you fail in angular momentum also, for the true electron is the 105MeV muon stuck inside a 840MeV proton torus, trapped inside those 8 rings of the proton and doing the Faraday law with the proton. The idea that subatomic particles have a job or task or function to perform, not the mindless kook theory of Standard Model with its algebra magic trick pulling out bunny rabbits more than logical commonsense.

Now we are in the 1930s of physics history, and stupidity is like the old saying goes "shit hits the fan".

With a physics of electron outside proton with no job or task to perform, and a muon who one physicist with a tiny shimmer of common sense asked-- who ordered that. We end up with probably the most outrageous stupidity in physics history of all time-- sun and stars shine from fusion.

If physicists had a 1 marble logical brain when the muon was discovered, instead of saying "who ordered that" instead, someone asking, did Thomson 0.5MeV particle really be the magnetic monopole and the muon was the true electron of atoms? Because if true, then Sun and stars shine from the Faraday law of every proton creating electrical energy out of Space which grows that atom and grows the Universe. And that our Sun in year 2022 is well on its way into Red Giant Initiation Phase.

The history of physics starting with Maxwell is a comedy of stupidity with no logical brains in action. We have to wait for AP to arrive in 1990 with the Atom Totality theory and in 2016 with the muon as true electron of atoms.

But even then, by 2022, the current community of physicists are wallowing in b.s. of general-relativity, too stupid to understand you cannot violate Pauli Exclusion Principle with mindless black holes, dark matter, dark energy. Too stupid to realize Solid Body Rotation is because electricity magnetism govern galaxy and star and planet motion. And the endless stupidity of the Standard Model, a video like game for crazies with matrices of algebra and no contact with reality of the world. So stupid are particle physicists, that you cannot get a single one of them to see that 9 times the muon rest mass is within Sigman Error of the proton at 938MeV or the neutron at 940 MeV--- meaning what? Meaning that the true proton is only 840 MeV because the true electron of atoms is the muon stuck inside the proton.

At best from Maxwell to Dirac and Feynman, at best, they cummulatively had a 1 marble logical brain to be doing physics.

15- A chapter in this book on Contradictions in Physics starting with Maxwell 1860s// AP's 192nd book// Translating Dirac's Lagrangian, Hamiltonian, Hermitian into New Physics of the AP-EM Equations of

So I have time and room in this book to do a chapter on just the subject of horrible contradictions made by the world's best physicists starting with Maxwell in 1860s. Because AP is insistent, that these horrible mistakes in physics are made because physics education is missing a mandatory 2 years of college Logic. If physics education forced students into 2 years Logic, many of these hideous errors would have never happened.

I start with Maxwell for he made two big Logic errors.

(1) He based his Equations (Heaviside would reduce them to 4 equations), but Maxwell based his equations from hands on experimentation with Models. Watching models to form a consolidation, a synthesis of the laws of electricity and magnetism. That is not contradictory, but totally illogical to use models to consolidate the theory of EM. The only Logical way to consolidate EM is to find which of the several laws is the "most perfect law" and from taking that perfect law as units, take the derivative of all possible permutations to establish the other laws of EM theory. In the case of EM, Maxwell should have seen that Ohm's law if revised with resistance equal to magnetic field times electric field forms the basis unit of all the other laws of EM. So not a contradication, but a total absence of Logical reasoning on the part of James Clerk Maxwell. Why on Earth did he ever think that modeling would uncover a science theory synthesis.

(2) And the second mistake of Maxwell is a contradiction mistake. Maxwell knew well that electric field and magnetic field were symmetrical components in the Light Wave. For it was Maxwell himself who discovered the speed of light from physical measurement. A speed that embodies magnetic field symmetrical to electric field. Yet, when it came time for the magnetic monopole, there would the be the Maxwell Equation of Gauss's law (one of two Gauss laws) which basically says the magnetic monopole cannot exist. So here, Maxwell was logically asleep in his equations, and his equations are full of errors, in missing terms in all his equations and outright wrong as the nonexistence of the magnetic monopole.

Moving on to Thomson's discovery in 1897 of a particle of 0.5MeV which Thomson believed was the Atom's electron, for Maxwell in 1860s said no magnetic monopole can exist, so Thomson has no choice other than say this 0.5MeV particle was the atom's electron. But the history of ions and oxidation states goes way way back to Lavoisier in 1772 Traite elementaire de chimie, first modern textbook on chemistry. And did it make sense for Thomson to say the 0.5MeV particle was the electron of atoms when ions routinely lose or gain 0.5MeV particles yet their physical characteristics remain the same, regardless of how many 0.5MeV particles were added or missing.

If Logic as a subject were required of physicists and chemists, we would not see such brazen mistakes.

Moving on to 1900 and the first two decades 1900-1920 with the Rutherford then the Bohr atom.

Did it make logical sense for the electron to be on the outside of a proton going nearly 99.9% of the speed of light-- or would that fly away virtually in a microsecond. What is there to hold a 0.5MeV particle to a 938MeV proton flying around the outside of the proton? Now if we had the muon as electron we have 105MeV electron stuck inside a 840MeV proton torus and flying around at nearly the speed of light, but the proton torus has 8 rings that cage the muon inside that it cannot escape.

So if logic had been taught to students going on to be physicists, we possibly could have avoided the silly Rutherford-Bohr model.

Then along comes Schrodinger in about 1925 and wants to give a Newton Force mathematics of F = ma to that of waves. A good idea, nothing wrong or illogical; nothing contradictory.

Click here to read the complete article