Use the Force, Luke.

tech / sci.electronics.design / Re: The best strategy for Trump

SubjectAuthor
* Re: The best strategy for TrumpKlaus Vestergaard Kragelund
+* Re: The best strategy for TrumpFlyguy
|`- Re: The best strategy for TrumpFlyguy
`* Re: The best strategy for TrumpMike Monett VE3BTI
 `* Re: The best strategy for Trumpjlarkin
  `- Re: The best strategy for TrumpFlyguy

1
Re: The best strategy for Trump

<tdu7rg$1ion$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=104339&group=sci.electronics.design#104339

From: klausk...@hotmail.com (Klaus Vestergaard Kragelund)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Subject: Re: The best strategy for Trump
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2022 23:25:05 +0200
 by: Klaus Vestergaard Kr - Sun, 21 Aug 2022 21:25 UTC

On 21-08-2022 06:27, Skybuck Flying wrote:
> Link to youtube video producing the text as below:
> https://youtu.be/lmhm5EZ4QRw
>
> The best strategy for Trump the next few years: concerning the primary medical topic:
>
> Basically I will divided them into the following year ranges:
>
> 2022 until 2024 (in 2024 the next USA president election)
>
> 2024 til 2028 (the next USA president term)
>
> The strategy that I would advise is:
>
> From 2020 until 2022: He kinda went with the flow on this medical topic, going with this flow does protect him from lawsuits and bad media, so it was quite smart. But he will most likely have to make a turn once the thruth comes out.
>
> From 2022 until 2023 and half: Lay low/stay still do not mention pro or anti vaccination. Ignore this topic. Wait and see how things play out.
>
> A few months before the election, make the switch. Maybe even a little bit sooner, like six months so that the media and people pick up on it on a major scale. "The switch"
>
> From 2024 until 2028: It's likely that by this time the thruth will be know and thus go with the thruth.
>
> A 3-phase strategy:
>
> 1. Go with the flow
> 2. No flow.
> 3. Go with the counter/thruth flow.
>
> Good free tip from me:
>
> Look at the statistics to discover the thruth. I believe Trump and his "former" team at least already had good statistical analysis of regions/states.
>
> Apply those skills to medical (and perhaps "death") data and you will determine/discover the thruth which will help you somewhat.
>
> Good Luck !,
> Skybuck.

Trump and truth is opposite forces

First the search was political, rotten FBI
Then documents was not classified
Then others did it before him
Then it was personal items
Then the judge was biased

Been 11 days since the search and the explanation keeps changing.

Next? God is leftist?

Re: The best strategy for Trump

<055528a8-0ce8-4470-bd93-486df75a01den@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=104347&group=sci.electronics.design#104347

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2022 16:26:15 -0700 (PDT)
From: soar2mor...@yahoo.com (Flyguy)
 by: Flyguy - Sun, 21 Aug 2022 23:26 UTC

On Sunday, August 21, 2022 at 2:25:11 PM UTC-7, Klaus Kragelund wrote:
> On 21-08-2022 06:27, Skybuck Flying wrote:
> > Link to youtube video producing the text as below:
> > https://youtu.be/lmhm5EZ4QRw
> >
> > The best strategy for Trump the next few years: concerning the primary medical topic:
> >
> > Basically I will divided them into the following year ranges:
> >
> > 2022 until 2024 (in 2024 the next USA president election)
> >
> > 2024 til 2028 (the next USA president term)
> >
> > The strategy that I would advise is:
> >
> > From 2020 until 2022: He kinda went with the flow on this medical topic, going with this flow does protect him from lawsuits and bad media, so it was quite smart. But he will most likely have to make a turn once the thruth comes out.
> >
> > From 2022 until 2023 and half: Lay low/stay still do not mention pro or anti vaccination. Ignore this topic. Wait and see how things play out.
> >
> > A few months before the election, make the switch. Maybe even a little bit sooner, like six months so that the media and people pick up on it on a major scale. "The switch"
> >
> > From 2024 until 2028: It's likely that by this time the thruth will be know and thus go with the thruth.
> >
> > A 3-phase strategy:
> >
> > 1. Go with the flow
> > 2. No flow.
> > 3. Go with the counter/thruth flow.
> >
> > Good free tip from me:
> >
> > Look at the statistics to discover the thruth. I believe Trump and his "former" team at least already had good statistical analysis of regions/states.
> >
> > Apply those skills to medical (and perhaps "death") data and you will determine/discover the thruth which will help you somewhat.
> >
> > Good Luck !,
> > Skybuck.
> Trump and truth is opposite forces
>
> First the search was political, rotten FBI
> Then documents was not classified
> Then others did it before him
> Then it was personal items
> Then the judge was biased
>
> Been 11 days since the search and the explanation keeps changing.
>
> Next? God is leftist?

And all of that is TRUE! Garland had better deliver the goods and indict Trump or he is toast.

Re: The best strategy for Trump

<XnsAEFB212D929C9idtokenpost@88.198.57.247>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=104364&group=sci.electronics.design#104364

From: spa...@not.com (Mike Monett VE3BTI)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2022 07:15:44 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Mike Monett VE3BTI - Mon, 22 Aug 2022 07:15 UTC

Klaus Vestergaard Kragelund <klauskvik@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Trump and truth is opposite forces
>
> First the search was political, rotten FBI
> Then documents was not classified
> Then others did it before him
> Then it was personal items
> Then the judge was biased
>
> Been 11 days since the search and the explanation keeps changing.

Trump is a documented pathological liar. Quote:

"Pathological lying, also known as mythomania and pseudologia fantastica,
is the chronic behavior of compulsive or habitual lying. Unlike telling the
occasional white lie to avoid hurting someone's feelings or getting in
trouble, a pathological liar seems to lie for no apparent reason."

Trump's lies have captured the GOP. They are going to have a hard time
supporting and adoring their god when he is in prison for the rest of his
life.

God bless Garland and Fani Willis. They have iron-clad open and shut cases.

--
MRM

Re: The best strategy for Trump

<k837ghlsee7qhv6rb8b2puha1gukb7hivg@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=104372&group=sci.electronics.design#104372

From: jlar...@highlandsniptechnology.com
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2022 07:11:51 -0700
 by: jlar...@highlandsniptechnology.com - Mon, 22 Aug 2022 14:11 UTC

On Mon, 22 Aug 2022 07:15:44 -0000 (UTC), Mike Monett VE3BTI
<spamme@not.com> wrote:

>Klaus Vestergaard Kragelund <klauskvik@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Trump and truth is opposite forces
>>
>> First the search was political, rotten FBI
>> Then documents was not classified
>> Then others did it before him
>> Then it was personal items
>> Then the judge was biased
>>
>> Been 11 days since the search and the explanation keeps changing.

Maybe all true.

>Trump is a documented pathological liar. Quote:
>
>"Pathological lying, also known as mythomania and pseudologia fantastica,
>is the chronic behavior of compulsive or habitual lying. Unlike telling the
>occasional white lie to avoid hurting someone's feelings or getting in
>trouble, a pathological liar seems to lie for no apparent reason."
>
>Trump's lies have captured the GOP. They are going to have a hard time
>supporting and adoring their god when he is in prison for the rest of his
>life.
>
>God bless Garland and Fani Willis. They have iron-clad open and shut cases.

They need to find him guilty of a felony to keep him from being
president again. Pure politics. It probably won't work. The raid on
his home has probably gained him public support.

Re: The best strategy for Trump

<ff85c4e1-1edc-4a49-9681-0463a81ab3e2n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=104385&group=sci.electronics.design#104385

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2022 10:36:19 -0700 (PDT)
From: soar2mor...@yahoo.com (Flyguy)
 by: Flyguy - Mon, 22 Aug 2022 17:36 UTC

On Sunday, August 21, 2022 at 4:44:45 PM UTC-7, bill....@ieee.org wrote:
> On Monday, August 22, 2022 at 9:26:20 AM UTC+10, Flyguy wrote:
> > On Sunday, August 21, 2022 at 2:25:11 PM UTC-7, Klaus Kragelund wrote:
> > > On 21-08-2022 06:27, Skybuck Flying wrote:
> <snipped Skybuck being as moronic as ever.>
>
> > > Trump and truth are opposite forces
> > >
> > > First the search was political, rotten FBI
> > > Then documents was not classified
> > > Then others did it before him
> > > Then it was personal items
> > > Then the judge was biased
> > >
> > > Been 11 days since the search and the explanation keeps changing.
> > >
> > > Next? God is leftist?
> >
> > And all of that is TRUE! Garland had better deliver the goods and indict Trump or he is toast.
> Gatguy is a fundamentalist. Trump is his god, and every word from the mouth of Trump is - for him - infallible wisdom.
>
> Trump is the crispy brown bit of bread here., but Gnatguy will never get the message.
>
> --
> Bozo Bill Sloman, Sydney

Notice that the Bozo is ALL invective and NO facts?

Re: The best strategy for Trump

<7b419f10-815f-4fe7-8db5-f154a79c0e4an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=104386&group=sci.electronics.design#104386

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2022 10:40:56 -0700 (PDT)
From: soar2mor...@yahoo.com (Flyguy)
 by: Flyguy - Mon, 22 Aug 2022 17:40 UTC

On Monday, August 22, 2022 at 7:32:07 AM UTC-7, bill....@ieee.org wrote:
> On Tuesday, August 23, 2022 at 12:12:02 AM UTC+10, jla...@highlandsniptechnology.com wrote:
> > On Mon, 22 Aug 2022 07:15:44 -0000 (UTC), Mike Monett VE3BTI
> > <spa...@not.com> wrote:

> > Maybe all true.
> > >>

> > >Trump is a documented pathological liar. Quote:
> > >
> > >"Pathological lying, also known as mythomania and pseudologia fantastica,
> > >is the chronic behavior of compulsive or habitual lying. Unlike telling the
> > >occasional white lie to avoid hurting someone's feelings or getting in
> > >trouble, a pathological liar seems to lie for no apparent reason."
> > >
> > >Trump's lies have captured the GOP. They are going to have a hard time
> > >supporting and adoring their god when he is in prison for the rest of his
> > >life.
> > >
> > >God bless Garland and Fani Willis. They have iron-clad open and shut cases.
> >
> > They need to find him guilty of a felony to keep him from being
> > president again. Pure politics. It probably won't work. The raid on
> > his home has probably gained him public support.
> The fact that he'd taken classified documents home with him may lose him public support, at least among people with enough sense to be skeptical about his pathetic excuses.
>
> If he's guilty of a felony - which the FBI does seem to see as a real possibility - his political career ought to be over.That makes the cases sensitive, but they will be going after him despite the political implications, not because of them.
>
> --
> Bozo Bill Sloman, Sydney

The FACT is that you don't know SHIT about documents were taken in the raid on Mar-a-Lago, Bozo.

What Lyin' Biden and Garland wanted to do is find ANYTHING on Trump that will keep him from running, but they didn't anticipate the backlash over this Gestapo-style raid.