tech / sci.electronics.design / Much more BAD NEWS for Lyin' Biden's electrification plan

SubjectAuthor
* Much more BAD NEWS for Lyin' Biden's electrification planFlyguy
+* Re: Much more BAD NEWS for Lyin' Biden's electrification planFlyguy
> [...]
|    `* Re: Much more BAD NEWS for Lyin' Biden's electrification planFlyguy
|     +* Re: Much more BAD NEWS for Lyin' Biden's electrification plancorvid
|     |`- Re: Much more BAD NEWS for Lyin' Biden's electrification planFlyguy
|     `* Re: Much more BAD NEWS for Lyin' Biden's electrification planFlyguy
|      `* Re: Much more BAD NEWS for Lyin' Biden's electrification planFlyguy
|       `* Re: Much more BAD NEWS for Lyin' Biden's electrification planFlyguy
|        +- Re: Much more BAD NEWS for Lyin' Biden's electrification planFlyguy
|        +- Re: Much more BAD NEWS for Lyin' Biden's electrification planFlyguy
|        +- Re: Much more BAD NEWS for Lyin' Biden's electrification planFlyguy
|        +- Re: Much more BAD NEWS for Lyin' Biden's electrification planFlyguy
|        +- Re: Much more BAD NEWS for Lyin' Biden's electrification planFlyguy
|        `- Re: Much more BAD NEWS for Lyin' Biden's electrification planFlyguy
+- Re: Much more BAD NEWS for Lyin' Biden's electrification plana a
+* Re: Much more BAD NEWS for Lyin' Biden's electrification planDecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno
|`- Re: Much more BAD NEWS for Lyin' Biden's electrification planFlyguy
`- Re: Much more BAD NEWS for Lyin' Biden's electrification planDecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Pages:12
Much more BAD NEWS for Lyin' Biden's electrification plan

<ea54d861-6088-47dc-8806-504c9aed699cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=104543&group=sci.electronics.design#104543

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2022 16:39:21 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Much more BAD NEWS for Lyin' Biden's electrification plan
From: soar2mor...@yahoo.com (Flyguy)
 by: Flyguy - Thu, 25 Aug 2022 23:39 UTC

Not only is he trillions of dollars short for a 60% EXPANSION of the grid, the current grid infrastructure is in BAD NEED of maintenance. This is a ticking time bomb for many in the line of (literally) fire (https://www.wsj.com/articles/how-the-deadliest-wildfire-in-california-history-led-to-a-guilty-plea-from-pg-e-11661436002?mod=hp_lead_pos5):

A brilliant flash broke the morning darkness on Nov. 8, 2018, as strong winds pummeled a power line scaling the Sierra Nevada mountains 90 miles north of Sacramento, Calif. A worn hook hanging from a century-old transmission tower owned by PG&E Corp. broke clean, dropping a high-voltage wire that spit electricity just before sunrise. A shower of sparks set dry brush aflame.. PG&E recorded an outage on the line at 6:15 a.m.

The message reached the local fire station at 6:29 a.m. Two engines sped north along a remote road running up a steep river canyon that funnels mountain winds down to the valley below. Within 15 minutes, they arrived on the east bank of the Feather River, opposite the makings of a firestorm. There was no way to get ahead of it. The transmission tower, perched high along a steep, gravelly access route, was almost completely inaccessible by fire engine.

Within an hour, the fire had spread 7 miles to arrive at the outskirts of Paradise, a town nestled in the Sierra foothills. Residents awoke to emergency evacuation orders as softball-sized embers collided with dead trees. The fire was entirely out of control. At its fastest, it engulfed the equivalent of 80 football fields a minute, by some estimates. As the evacuation process began, thick black smoke took on the hellish orange hue of the flames. Escape routes became choke points, lines of cars inching along melting asphalt.

Dozens of people were left behind, unable to escape for reasons that made their gruesome deaths even more tragic. Many were in their 70s and 80s. One man had only just gotten his wheelchair out the front door. Another abandoned his wheelchair and tried to drag himself along the ground. A couple died together in their recliners, holding two dogs and two cats.

The fire overtook the town within hours. At noon, one of PG&E’s first responders, called a troubleman, arrived at the ignition point in a helicopter to hover at the tall steel structure that no one had much noticed for decades.

If you think about the nation’s electricity grid as a network of roads, transmission lines are like highways, built to carry large amounts of power over long distances. The high-voltage wires must be kept away from the towers that support them. If the space between them narrows too much, electricity can jump from wire to tower in what’s known as an arc, a lightning-like bolt hot enough to melt metal and send sparks flying. To reduce that risk, the wires are suspended from strings of insulator discs hooked to the T-shaped arms of their towers.

Peering out of the helicopter, the troubleman saw an insulator string dangling. A hook about the width of a fist had broken nearly in half, dropping the insulator and the wire it held. An arc of electricity surged from the wire as it fell, scorching the tower in a blast of molten steel and aluminum.

Later, inspectors would discover that the hook, which had hung from a hole in a long metal plate, was almost totally smooth at the point of fracture, evidence of a deep groove that had formed over decades. Millimeter by millimeter, the plate had cut into the curve of the hook, which was scarcely an inch in diameter. A jagged edge a few millimeters across showed just where it had broken.

The Camp Fire, named for the road near its place of origin, burned for 17 days, destroying more than 150,000 acres and nearly 19,000 structures, most of them homes. It killed 84 people. PG&E would later plead guilty to involuntary manslaughter charges tied to each of their deaths.

PG&E now says it has committed to change. The company has improved its inspection and operational practices since the fire, and Patti Poppe, chief executive since 2021, has pledged that the company will bury 10,000 miles of power lines to substantially reduce fire risk.

“Under new leadership, PG&E understands we must fully acknowledge our painful past as we look to the future and build a safer company,” the company said. “We are resolved to make it right for wildfire victims and to do everything in our power to make our system safe for our customers.”

This account is based on documents obtained through the Freedom of Information Act and historical records, as well as interviews with Butte County, Calif., prosecutors, their summary of the Camp Fire investigation and PG&E’s response to the summary filed in federal court.

Hours after Paradise had been consumed, a crew from the California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection, known as Cal Fire, made its way to the tower where the PG&E helicopter had been hovering earlier that dark afternoon and saw the broken hook.

Patti Poppe, who took over as CEO of PG&E in 2021, has said the company will take various steps to reduce wildfire risk, including burying 10,000 miles of power lines.

The next day, the crew shared its findings with Mike Ramsey, Butte County’s district attorney. Mr. Ramsey, a plain-spoken prosecutor with stern white eyebrows, knew the county better than most anyone. His family had been there in the Sierra foothills for four generations to witness its evolution from a scattering of gold-mining settlements along the Feather River to a bucolic spread of communities home to more than 226,000 people. Mr. Ramsey became district attorney in 1987 and had been re-elected ever since.

Mr. Ramsey told the Cal Fire team that his office wanted to join in their investigation. He told them to treat the transmission tower as a crime scene and to prevent anyone, including PG&E employees, from entering unaccompanied. The next week, Cal Fire supervised as company line workers began dismantling the tower. The investigators seized hooks and hanger plates as evidence.

Mr. Ramsey’s right-hand man was Marc Noel, who had started working for Mr. Ramsey just a few years after he took the top job.

In the weeks after the fire, Messrs. Ramsey and Noel brought in experts from the Federal Bureau of Investigation to assist in analyzing evidence. Mr. Noel took the hook and other parts collected from the suspect tower and showed them to an FBI metallurgist. It was obvious how the hook had failed. The question was whether PG&E could have prevented it from happening. The metallurgist told Mr. Noel his team would need to collect parts from towers in the vicinity. Without a basis for comparison, it would be impossible to tell whether the fire was the result of the company’s negligence or simply a tragic accident.

So Messrs. Noel and Ramsey devised what they called the Exemplar Tower Project, a sweeping search for similar towers along the canyon. Mr. Noel boarded a county helicopter on New Year’s Eve and instructed the pilot to fly low and slow along the transmission line, known as the Caribou-Palermo.. He had learned, by that point, that hooks like the one that broke are supposed to fit snugly in the holes of their hanger plates. As he flew, Mr. Noel noticed something suspicious. The holes looked especially large. It was a sign that the hooks had been hanging for decades, wearing down little by little with every windstorm. Three towers in particular seemed especially similar to the one where the fire had started, with gaps between hook and plate large enough to stick a finger through. Messrs. Ramsey and Noel planned to seize parts of them as evidence.

The blaze was triggered when a hook that was nearly a century old snapped, left. The transmission line that failed, known as the Caribou-Palermo, was built in 1921 by the Great Western Power Co., right.

PG&E launched its own investigation as Messrs. Ramsey and Noel began theirs.. In December, not long after the fire stopped smoldering, workers set out to inspect the Caribou-Palermo in its entirety. They climbed transmission towers perched high on the rocky, forested slopes of the canyon to look closely at the tiny pieces of hardware holding the wires aloft. The diagnosis was devastating. The linemen discovered more than a dozen critical hazards, mostly involving hooks and other connectors that had been in place for decades.

Across the country, transmission lines are among the oldest parts of the grid. Many were constructed in the years after World War II as Americans moved from cities to suburbs, built homes wired with wall sockets, and bought electric appliances. Some transmission lines are even older, developed shortly after the turn of the 20th century to replace gas lamps and candles at a time when electricity was still something of an experiment.

Local prosecutors Marc Noel, left, and Mike Ramsey pursued criminal charges against PG&E after inspecting transmission towers and company records.

The Caribou-Palermo, a 56-mile conduit running along the rugged edge of the mountain canyon, was a relic of that era, so old that it was once considered for the National Register of Historic Places. It had been built around 1921 by a company called Great Western Power Co., which had competed with PG&E until the two companies merged in 1930.

PG&E shut down the Caribou-Palermo in the weeks following the Camp Fire, after the December inspections revealed the extent of its problems. Employees began a frantic search for construction and maintenance records. The Caribou-Palermo files were incomplete. And it wasn’t just that line. The company lacked records on dozens of others.

PG&E soon announced plans for a massive inspection blitz covering every part of its electric system in areas at high risk of wildfire. A decade earlier, those areas had been confined to a few thickets within the forests that blanket much of Northern California. Then a severe drought set in, turning trees into standing firewood vulnerable to the smallest of sparks. The devastation encompassed most of the coastal and mountain regions surrounding the Central Valley, putting more than half of PG&E’s 70,000-square-mile service territory at risk. PG&E had 5,500 miles of transmission lines traversing the riskiest areas. Its distribution network spanned far wider. The company promised to finish the inspections before the early-summer start to California’s wildfire season. That meant completing years’ worth of work in a matter of months. Workers fanned out in the final weeks of 2018.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Much more BAD NEWS for Lyin' Biden's electrification plan

<aa9484b4-4967-467a-8e15-76afce17673dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=104551&group=sci.electronics.design#104551

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2022 19:56:59 -0700 (PDT)
From: soar2mor...@yahoo.com (Flyguy)
 by: Flyguy - Fri, 26 Aug 2022 02:56 UTC

On Thursday, August 25, 2022 at 5:45:17 PM UTC-7, bill....@ieee.org wrote:
> On Friday, August 26, 2022 at 9:39:26 AM UTC+10, Flyguy wrote:
> > Not only is he trillions of dollars short for a 60% EXPANSION of the grid, the current grid infrastructure is in BAD NEED of maintenance. This is a ticking time bomb for many in the line of (literally) fire (https://www.wsj.com/articles/how-the-deadliest-wildfire-in-california-history-led-to-a-guilty-plea-from-pg-e-11661436002?mod=hp_lead_pos5):
> <snip>
>
> Gnatguy, being an idiot, wants to concentrate on the fact that a failure in the high-voltage transmission system led to wildfire in California. He ignores the fact that California was in the grip of an exceptional drought at the time - almost certainly a side effect of anthropogenic global warming - which made the wildfire a whole lot more damaging than it would otherwise have been.
>
> Most wild-fires are started by lightning strikes (which can damage transmission lines) and perfect transmission line maintenance isn't going to stop lightning strikes from happening (or taking down transmission lines).
>
> But Gnatguy has an anti-Democrat political point to make, and he isn't going to let reality get in his way.
>
> --
> Bill Sloman, Sydney

LOL! Unlike Bozo Bill, I am focused on the problems with Lyin' Biden's completely fucked up plan to expand an already ageing electrical grid. Actually, the senile pervert has NO PLAN WHATSOEVER, as demonstrated by Bozo Bill's complete failure at producing it.

Re: Much more BAD NEWS for Lyin' Biden's electrification plan

<16ce5d97-e86f-4251-b677-50ee45cd6defn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=104556&group=sci.electronics.design#104556

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2022 21:20:35 -0700 (PDT)
From: soar2mor...@yahoo.com (Flyguy)
 by: Flyguy - Fri, 26 Aug 2022 04:20 UTC

On Thursday, August 25, 2022 at 9:01:47 PM UTC-7, bill....@ieee.org wrote:
> On Friday, August 26, 2022 at 12:57:03 PM UTC+10, Flyguy wrote:
> > > <snip>
> > >
> > > Gnatguy, being an idiot, wants to concentrate on the fact that a failure in the high-voltage transmission system led to wildfire in California. He ignores the fact that California was in the grip of an exceptional drought at the time - almost certainly a side effect of anthropogenic global warming - which made the wildfire a whole lot more damaging than it would otherwise have been.
> > >
> > > Most wild-fires are started by lightning strikes (which can damage transmission lines) and perfect transmission line maintenance isn't going to stop lightning strikes from happening (or taking down transmission lines).
> > >
> > > But Gnatguy has an anti-Democrat political point to make, and he isn't going to let reality get in his way.
> > >
> > LOL! Unlike Bill, I am focused on the problems with Joe Biden's completely fucked up plan to expand an already ageing electrical grid.
>
> Gnatguy is actually obsessed with any issue he imagines can be misrepresented as showing the Biden administration in a bad light. Because Gnatguy is demented half-wit, his choices aren't all that inspired.
>
> He doesn't seem to have noticed that an ageing America electrical grid expanded from distributing 334 terawatt hours in 1950 to 3802 in 2000.
>
> That about 5% per year. A 60% expansion over six year is about 8% per year - bigger, but nothing astonishing.
>
> > Actually, the Joe Biden has NO PLAN WHATSOEVER, as demonstrated by Bill's complete failure at producing it.
>
> What Gnatguy actually means is that he refuses to recognise Joe Biden plan as one that meets his demented expectations - as if anything proposed by a Democrat could ever meet his approval. The extravagant language is merely aimed at covering up the total lack of content.
>
> --
> Bozo Bill Sloman, Sydney

Well, Bozo Bill has just lost the debate: he is now resorting to the childish invective normally associated with Decayed Brain Matter. And, NO, the senile pervert Lyin' Biden has NO PLAN WHATSOEVER to achieve a 60% expansion of the electrical grid. $20B is just a DEMONSTRATION of what is required, you idiot; TRILLIONS are required to accomplish the installation of over FOUR HUNDRED THOUSAND MILES of transmission lines in SEVEN YEARS, let alone the GENERATION CAPACITY required. Remember, that is ONE HUNDRED SIXTY-FOUR MILES PER DAY of transmission lines.

Re: Much more BAD NEWS for Lyin' Biden's electrification plan

<914afeba-2144-4150-9dfc-70d1da5bafabn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=104560&group=sci.electronics.design#104560

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2022 23:39:39 -0700 (PDT)
From: soar2mor...@yahoo.com (Flyguy)
 by: Flyguy - Fri, 26 Aug 2022 06:39 UTC

On Thursday, August 25, 2022 at 10:09:27 PM UTC-7, bill....@ieee.org wrote:
> On Friday, August 26, 2022 at 2:20:39 PM UTC+10, Flyguy wrote:

> > > Gnatguy is actually obsessed with any issue he imagines can be misrepresented as showing the Biden administration in a bad light. Because Gnatguy is demented half-wit, his choices aren't all that inspired.
> > >
> > > He doesn't seem to have noticed that an ageing America electrical grid expanded from distributing 334 terawatt hours in 1950 to 3802 in 2000.
> > >
> > > That about 5% per year. A 60% expansion over six year is about 8% per year - bigger, but nothing astonishing.

> > > What Gnatguy actually means is that he refuses to recognise Joe Biden plan as one that meets his demented expectations - as if anything proposed by a Democrat could ever meet his approval. The extravagant language is merely aimed at covering up the total lack of content.
> >
> > Well, Bill has just lost the debate: he is now resorting to the childish invective normally associated with Decayed Brain Matter.
>
> There's nothing childish about pointing out that you are in end-stage senile dementia. If you weren't so far gone you'd notice it yourself.
> Decadent Linux User Numero Uno has also noticed. Calling him names won't make you look any less senile

Well, at least you know whom I am talking about! Decayed Brain Matter is truly drudging the bottom of the shit gutter. Tell me, WHO is calling names here? Have you read her posts???

> > And, NO, Joe Biden has NO PLAN WHATSOEVER to achieve a 60% expansion of the electrical grid.
>
> Gnatguy deep in denial, as usual.

And YOU can't produce a PLAN that you claim exists, so WHO is in DENIAL???

> > $20B is just a DEMONSTRATION of what is required, you idiot; TRILLIONS are required to accomplish the installation of over FOUR HUNDRED THOUSAND MILES of transmission lines in SEVEN YEARS, let alone the GENERATION CAPACITY required.
> We were taking about the transmission grid, not the generating system, which private enterprise can be expected to deal with.

HA HA HA HA! What good is it to expand the grid WITHOUT ADDITIONAL GENERATION CAPACITY???? Your foolishness is only exceeded by your IGNORANCE!!!!!!!

> > Remember, that is ONE HUNDRED SIXTY-FOUR MILES PER DAY of transmission lines.
> Why should I be expected to remember bogus statistic dredged from your failing memory? Find a link to something more reliable.

I don't expect your demented mind to REMEMBER ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!

> I'm perfectly happy to accept that you are in some kind of hysterical panic, but I don't see any need to take you seriously.

You are perfectly happy to DELUDE YOURSELF with your provably wrong LIBTARD FANTASIES. You can't produce a plan you say exists, statistics you say exist and want to FIREBOMB AND NUKE YOUR OWN COUNTRY! You should be committed.

Re: Much more BAD NEWS for Lyin' Biden's electrification plan

<aef3f1bd-c504-42d9-aec8-e99d79d1e10bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=104564&group=sci.electronics.design#104564

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2022 03:08:19 -0700 (PDT)
From: manta1...@gmail.com (a a)
 by: a a - Fri, 26 Aug 2022 10:08 UTC

On Friday, 26 August 2022 at 02:45:17 UTC+2, bill....@ieee.org wrote:
idiot ieee.org
wrote

--almost certainly a side effect of anthropogenic global warming

idiot floods the internet with his delusional day dreaming ideas and fake

go away idiot
go away

Re: Much more BAD NEWS for Lyin' Biden's electrification plan

<teaoir$15bh$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=104579&group=sci.electronics.design#104579

From: Decadent...@decadence.org
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2022 15:24:11 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Decadent...@decadence.org - Fri, 26 Aug 2022 15:24 UTC

GnatTurd <maggot2morrow@yahoo.com> wrote in news:ea54d861-6088-47dc-
8806-504c9aed699cn@googlegroups.com:

> the current grid infrastructure is in BAD NEED of maintenance.

The 'current grid' is a state by state assemblage, dipshit.

Many of the contracts that put in the lines they have had maintenance
elements included. Most are spent. The nation has done things this way
for endless decades on infrastructure elements. Where the fuck were
you, under a rock? Some are further along than others. Michigan is
doing a fine job and even an inexperienced new hire from out of high
school fires off $125k a year positions.

You are just too fucking stupid to live in reality, TrumpChump.
Fucking retarded ReThugLeTard.

Many ARE upgrading their old high tension gear. Substations and
local distribution comes last.

You TrumpTarded dumbfucks could not get more shit more wrong if you
fucking tried.

Re: Much more BAD NEWS for Lyin' Biden's electrification plan

<teap2h$1coq$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=104582&group=sci.electronics.design#104582

From: Decadent...@decadence.org
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2022 15:32:34 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Decadent...@decadence.org - Fri, 26 Aug 2022 15:32 UTC

Anthony William Sloman <bill.sloman@ieee.org> wrote in

> Gnatguy, being an idiot, wants to concentrate on the fact that a
> failure in the high-voltage transmission system led to wildfire in
> California. He ignores the fact that California was in the grip of
> an exceptional drought at the time

They do have the leakiest HV grid segment as well. Leaks cost the end
user. Leaks do not cause fires. Most towers have cleared grounds
below. There must have been a catastrophic failure which cast sparks
or molten metal farther than usual into the brush. Could also have
been lightning induced.

Re: Much more BAD NEWS for Lyin' Biden's electrification plan

<teapp1$1mrm$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=104585&group=sci.electronics.design#104585

From: Decadent...@decadence.org
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2022 15:44:36 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Decadent...@decadence.org - Fri, 26 Aug 2022 15:44 UTC

> On Thursday, August 25, 2022 at 5:45:17 PM UTC-7,
> bill....@ieee.org wrote:
>> On Friday, August 26, 2022 at 9:39:26 AM UTC+10, GnatTurd wrote:
>> > Not only is he trillions of dollars short for a 60% EXPANSION
>> > of the gr
> id, the current grid infrastructure is in BAD NEED of maintenance.
> This is a ticking time bomb for many in the line of (literally)
> fire
> (https://www.wsj.com/articles/how-the-deadliest-wildfire-in-califor
> nia-history-led-to-a-guilty-plea-from-pg-e-11661436002?mod=hp_lead_
> pos5):
>> <snip>
>>
>> Gnatguy, being an idiot, wants to concentrate on the fact that a
>> failure
> in the high-voltage transmission system led to wildfire in
> California. He ignores the fact that California was in the grip of
> an exceptional drought at the time - almost certainly a side
> effect of anthropogenic global warming - which made the wildfire a
> whole lot more damaging than it would otherwise have been.
>>
>> Most wild-fires are started by lightning strikes (which can
>> damage transm
> ission lines) and perfect transmission line maintenance isn't
> going to stop lightning strikes from happening (or taking down
> transmission lines).
>>
>> But Gnatguy has an anti-Democrat political point to make, and he
>> isn't go
> ing to let reality get in his way.
>>
>> --
>> Bill Sloman, Sydney
>
> LOL! Unlike Bozo Bill, I am focused on the problems with Lyin'
> Biden's completely fucked up plan to expand an already ageing
> electrical grid. Actually, the senile pervert has NO PLAN
> WHATSOEVER, as demonstrated by Bozo Bill's complete failure at
> producing it.

Things take time, you retarded fuck.

Take, for example, the armor cladding that the Hummers eventually
got.

They were delivered for installation in the field AFTER Trump took
office, so Trump and his retarded cult all claim that HE saved US
soldier lives by getting that armor on the hummers they were
concerned over for years. Fault of Obama, right? WRONG. It was in
Obama's terms that the call for papers was put out by the DoD. It
takes years and sample iterations from multiple propsed vendors and
then another time for testing. and after about 6 years, as Obama was
leaving office and the criminal buffoon you idiots failed to vet and
allowed to hypnotize you with his pathetic bullshit came in and
claimed it was he that saved American lives.

Esssentially, you little punk fuck of a gnat turd, you could not
understand bigger picture elements of a nation if your pathetic
little gnat turd ass depended on it.

Re: Much more BAD NEWS for Lyin' Biden's electrification plan

<84938a1a-1ca7-4857-bbba-4ec057255058n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=104637&group=sci.electronics.design#104637

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2022 17:31:53 -0700 (PDT)
From: soar2mor...@yahoo.com (Flyguy)
 by: Flyguy - Sat, 27 Aug 2022 00:31 UTC

On Friday, August 26, 2022 at 8:44:42 AM UTC-7, DecadentLinux...@decadence.org wrote:
> GnatTurd <maggot...@yahoo.com> wrote in
> > On Thursday, August 25, 2022 at 5:45:17 PM UTC-7,
> > bill....@ieee.org wrote:
> > id, the current grid infrastructure is in BAD NEED of maintenance.
> > This is a ticking time bomb for many in the line of (literally)
> > fire
> > (https://www.wsj.com/articles/how-the-deadliest-wildfire-in-califor
> > nia-history-led-to-a-guilty-plea-from-pg-e-11661436002?mod=hp_lead_
> > pos5):
> >> <snip>
> >>
> >> Gnatguy, being an idiot, wants to concentrate on the fact that a
> >> failure
> > in the high-voltage transmission system led to wildfire in
> > California. He ignores the fact that California was in the grip of
> > an exceptional drought at the time - almost certainly a side
> > effect of anthropogenic global warming - which made the wildfire a
> > whole lot more damaging than it would otherwise have been.
> >>
> >> Most wild-fires are started by lightning strikes (which can
> >> damage transm
> > ission lines) and perfect transmission line maintenance isn't
> > going to stop lightning strikes from happening (or taking down
> > transmission lines).
> >>
> >> But Gnatguy has an anti-Democrat political point to make, and he
> >> isn't go
> > ing to let reality get in his way.
> >>
> >> --
> >> Bill Sloman, Sydney
> >
> > LOL! Unlike Bozo Bill, I am focused on the problems with Lyin'
> > Biden's completely fucked up plan to expand an already ageing
> > electrical grid. Actually, the senile pervert has NO PLAN
> > WHATSOEVER, as demonstrated by Bozo Bill's complete failure at
> > producing it.
> >
> Things take time, you retarded fuck.
>
> Take, for example, the armor cladding that the Hummers eventually
> got.
>
> They were delivered for installation in the field AFTER Trump took
> office, so Trump and his retarded cult all claim that HE saved US
> soldier lives by getting that armor on the hummers they were
> concerned over for years. Fault of Obama, right? WRONG. It was in
> Obama's terms that the call for papers was put out by the DoD. It
> takes years and sample iterations from multiple propsed vendors and
> then another time for testing. and after about 6 years, as Obama was
> leaving office and the criminal buffoon you idiots failed to vet and
> allowed to hypnotize you with his pathetic bullshit came in and
> claimed it was he that saved American lives.
>
> Esssentially, you little punk fuck of a gnat turd, you could not
> understand bigger picture elements of a nation if your pathetic
> little gnat turd ass depended on it.

Well, you're right on one count: things DO take time. And at the rate that senile pervert Lyin' Biden is going transitioning to a 100% clean energy grid will take CENTURIES, not the 13 years he has mandated.

Re: Much more BAD NEWS for Lyin' Biden's electrification plan

<a6420a65-2b23-4e1b-b757-747505beca72n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=104638&group=sci.electronics.design#104638

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2022 17:41:40 -0700 (PDT)
From: soar2mor...@yahoo.com (Flyguy)
 by: Flyguy - Sat, 27 Aug 2022 00:41 UTC

On Friday, August 26, 2022 at 8:24:20 AM UTC-7, DecadentLinux...@decadence.org wrote:
> GnatTurd <maggot...@yahoo.com> wrote in news:ea54d861-6088-47dc-
> 8806-504c...@googlegroups.com:
> > the current grid infrastructure is in BAD NEED of maintenance.
> The 'current grid' is a state by state assemblage, dipshit.
>
> Many of the contracts that put in the lines they have had maintenance
> elements included. Most are spent. The nation has done things this way
> for endless decades on infrastructure elements. Where the fuck were
> you, under a rock? Some are further along than others. Michigan is
> doing a fine job and even an inexperienced new hire from out of high
> school fires off $125k a year positions.
>
> You are just too fucking stupid to live in reality, TrumpChump.
> Fucking retarded ReThugLeTard.
>
> Many ARE upgrading their old high tension gear. Substations and
> local distribution comes last.
>
> You TrumpTarded dumbfucks could not get more shit more wrong if you
> fucking tried.

Well, you miserably uninformed rat turd, if you had followed my past posts you would know what agencies are responsible for which grids. This article shows the HORRIBLE lack of maintenance by JUST ONE operator, PG&E. The fact is that the existing grid, consisting of 700,000 miles of transmission lines, is VERY OLD and in desperate need of replacement. This is OVER and ABOVE the cost of expanding the grid by SIXTY PERCENT. Some of the maintenance has been budgeted for, but HOW MUCH? You SURE AS HELL DON'T KNOW. In PG&E's case, they weren't even inspecting the lines to see if they even needed maintenance.

Re: Much more BAD NEWS for Lyin' Biden's electrification plan

<d4623094-c286-44c4-9186-73b9fb3f576fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=104639&group=sci.electronics.design#104639

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2022 17:44:58 -0700 (PDT)
From: soar2mor...@yahoo.com (Flyguy)
 by: Flyguy - Sat, 27 Aug 2022 00:44 UTC

On Friday, August 26, 2022 at 12:58:23 AM UTC-7, bill....@ieee.org wrote:
> On Friday, August 26, 2022 at 4:39:44 PM UTC+10, Flyguy wrote:
> <snip>
> > > Why should I be expected to remember bogus statistic dredged from your failing memory? Find a link to something more reliable.
> >
> > I don't expect your demented mind to REMEMBER ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!
> Of course you don't. You are totally out of touch with reality.
> > > I'm perfectly happy to accept that you are in some kind of hysterical panic, but I don't see any need to take you seriously.
>
> > You are perfectly happy to DELUDE YOURSELF with your provably wrong LIBTARD FANTASIES.
> Gnatguy imagines that he can prove something. He can demonstrate that he looks exactly like a demented idiot, but that's the limit of his capabilities.
>
> > You can't produce a plan you say exists <snip>
>
> I did, but you claim that it isn't a plan. Much easier than explaining why you think that is inadequate (which it isn't).
>
> --
> Bill Sloman, Sydney

Hey Bozo, I am STILL waiting for you to produce that senile pervert Lyin' Biden's plan to achieve a 100% clean energy grid by 2035, and you haven't done it. And you CAN'T because it DOESN'T EXIST!

Re: Much more BAD NEWS for Lyin' Biden's electrification plan

<tedr4b$1apr$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=104682&group=sci.electronics.design#104682

From: Decadent...@decadence.org
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2022 19:26:03 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Decadent...@decadence.org - Sat, 27 Aug 2022 19:26 UTC

> Well, you're right on one count: things DO take time. And at the
> rate that senile pervert Lyin' Biden is going transitioning to a
> 100% clean energy grid will take CENTURIES, not the 13 years he
> has mandated.

You're a goddamned total retard, self induced.

Re: Much more BAD NEWS for Lyin' Biden's electrification plan

<7d779a30-7b02-4ba3-8eac-fa54d5049047n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=104738&group=sci.electronics.design#104738

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2022 18:08:26 -0700 (PDT)
From: soar2mor...@yahoo.com (Flyguy)
 by: Flyguy - Mon, 29 Aug 2022 01:08 UTC

On Friday, August 26, 2022 at 7:32:14 PM UTC-7, bill....@ieee.org wrote:
> On Saturday, August 27, 2022 at 10:31:57 AM UTC+10, Flyguy wrote:
> > On Friday, August 26, 2022 at 8:44:42 AM UTC-7, DecadentLinux...@decadence.org wrote:
> > > GnatTurd <maggot...@yahoo.com> wrote in
> <snip>
> > > Esssentially, you little punk fuck of a gnat turd, you could not
> > > understand bigger picture elements of a nation if your pathetic
> > > little gnat turd ass depended on it.
> >
> > Well, you're right on one count: things DO take time. And at the rate that senile Joe Biden is going transitioning to a 100% clean energy grid will take CENTURIES, not the 13 years he has mandated.
>
> So you have found Joe Biden's plan, which you persistently claim doesn't exist. You don't like it, and think that it won't work, but that's because he's a Democrat.
> It's not as if you have a clue what is involved.
>
> It's actually much the same sort of expansion that the US electricity generation and transmission system went through from 1950 to 2000 - after which it stopped growing for a bit - without any particular fuss. The fact that you are choosing to have panic attacks about it now reflects the fact that you have to find something nasty to say about the Democrat administration and are silly enough to pick this subject, which reminds people how the Republicans more or less created ENRON and it's crimes.
>
> --
> Bozo Bill Sloman, Sydney

Hey Bozo, you CAN'T dislike something that DOESN'T EXIST, which accurately describes that senile pervert Lyin' Biden's non-plan to expand the energy grid. You HAVEN'T been able to find it because the idiot hasn't bothered to ask Congress to authorize it. If he had a bill would have been passed into law which you can cite. But you can't because it DOESN'T EXIST! This is the process REGARDLESS of party, Bozo.

Re: Much more BAD NEWS for Lyin' Biden's electrification plan

<8b2c4204-8f44-48be-bfe4-e3c7fe49d84en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=104739&group=sci.electronics.design#104739

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2022 18:09:06 -0700 (PDT)
From: soar2mor...@yahoo.com (Flyguy)
 by: Flyguy - Mon, 29 Aug 2022 01:09 UTC

On Saturday, August 27, 2022 at 12:26:12 PM UTC-7, DecadentLinux...@decadence.org wrote:
> GnatTurd <maggot...@yahoo.com> wrote in
> > Well, you're right on one count: things DO take time. And at the
> > rate that senile pervert Lyin' Biden is going transitioning to a
> > 100% clean energy grid will take CENTURIES, not the 13 years he
> > has mandated.
> You're a goddamned total retard, self induced.

Decayed Brain Matter AGAIN shows her total lack of intellect.

Re: Much more BAD NEWS for Lyin' Biden's electrification plan

<0730c5c8-6cfb-497b-bc0d-e37480581bbfn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=104745&group=sci.electronics.design#104745

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2022 21:07:39 -0700 (PDT)
From: soar2mor...@yahoo.com (Flyguy)
 by: Flyguy - Mon, 29 Aug 2022 04:07 UTC

On Sunday, August 28, 2022 at 8:11:06 PM UTC-7, bill....@ieee.org wrote:
> On Monday, August 29, 2022 at 11:08:30 AM UTC+10, Flyguy wrote:
> > > <snip>

> > > So you have found Joe Biden's plan, which you persistently claim doesn't exist. You don't like it, and think that it won't work, but that's because he's a Democrat.
> > > It's not as if you have a clue what is involved.
> > >
> > > It's actually much the same sort of expansion that the US electricity generation and transmission system went through from 1950 to 2000 - after which it stopped growing for a bit - without any particular fuss. The fact that you are choosing to have panic attacks about it now reflects the fact that you have to find something nasty to say about the Democrat administration and are silly enough to pick this subject, which reminds people how the Republicans more or less created ENRON and it's crimes.
> >
> > Hey, you CAN'T dislike something that DOESN'T EXIST, which accurately describes Joe Biden's non-plan to expand the energy grid.
>
> It doesn't. Gnatguy couldn't do "accurate" if his life depended on it.

Hey Bozo, that is WHAT I said, senile pervert Lyin' Biden's plan DOESN'T EXIST!

Re: Much more BAD NEWS for Lyin' Biden's electrification plan

<4305be14-0e18-4e98-b6fe-9e83d1b53fa3n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=104896&group=sci.electronics.design#104896

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2022 19:34:18 -0700 (PDT)
From: soar2mor...@yahoo.com (Flyguy)
 by: Flyguy - Wed, 31 Aug 2022 02:34 UTC

On Monday, August 29, 2022 at 7:40:36 AM UTC-7, bill....@ieee.org wrote:
> On Monday, August 29, 2022 at 2:07:44 PM UTC+10, Flyguy wrote:

> > > It doesn't. Gnatguy couldn't do "accurate" if his life depended on it..
> >
> > Hey, that is WHAT I said, Joe Biden's plan DOESN'T EXIST!
>
> That's what you say. What you mean is that you deny that it exists, and you'd keep up that denial if you were walked through it by a platoon of experts.
>
> Not that anybody would waste their time trying to explain it to an incoherent idiot like you.
>
> --
> Bozo Bill Sloman, Sydney

Hey Bozo, don't bother replying until you have actually FOUND that senile pervert Lyin' Biden's plan.

Re: Much more BAD NEWS for Lyin' Biden's electrification plan

<temlr1$1ils$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=104901&group=sci.electronics.design#104901

From: bl...@ckb.ird (corvid)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2022 20:50:57 -0700
<4305be14-0e18-4e98-b6fe-9e83d1b53fa3n@googlegroups.com>
 by: corvid - Wed, 31 Aug 2022 03:50 UTC

On 8/30/22 19:34, Flyguy wrote:
> Hey Bozo, don't bother replying until you have actually FOUND that
> senile pervert Lyin' Biden's plan.

Flyin' Biden plans to expand the energy grid.
^^^^^

Right there, he is planning it. See?

Re: Much more BAD NEWS for Lyin' Biden's electrification plan

<4a8ae33a-b9cb-447e-821b-992bea733623n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=105022&group=sci.electronics.design#105022

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2022 21:25:05 -0700 (PDT)
From: soar2mor...@yahoo.com (Flyguy)
 by: Flyguy - Thu, 1 Sep 2022 04:25 UTC

On Tuesday, August 30, 2022 at 8:49:35 PM UTC-7, bill....@ieee.org wrote:
> On Wednesday, August 31, 2022 at 12:34:24 PM UTC+10, Flyguy wrote:

> > > That's what you say. What you mean is that you deny that it exists, and you'd keep up that denial if you were walked through it by a platoon of experts.
> > >
> > > Not that anybody would waste their time trying to explain it to an incoherent idiot like you.
> >
> > Hey, don't bother replying until you have actually FOUND Joe Biden's plan.
>
> https://www.energy.gov/oe/activities/technology-development/grid-modernization-and-smart-grid
>
> You - of course - deny that it is any kind of plan. Your rationale for this bizarre proposition seems to be that the Democrats can't do anything right so that even if it looks like a plan (or at least a scheme to work out a plan), there's no need for you to take it seriously.
>
> Since you lack the wit to produce any kind of coherent objection, one can see why you adopt this line of argument. A moron like you couldn't do better no matter how hard he tried.
>
> --
> Bozo Bill Sloman, Sydney

LOL! Hey Bozo, do you actually call this a PLAN? If so you have been sold that beach front land I was referring to. At best this is a BAND-AIDE, to more effectively use the dimensioning generation capacity. Go to EIA.gov to find out what the electrical demand growth is and get back to us.

Re: Much more BAD NEWS for Lyin' Biden's electrification plan

<e4b30870-c8cb-4fff-af5d-654c0f0178a7n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=105023&group=sci.electronics.design#105023

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2022 21:25:36 -0700 (PDT)
From: soar2mor...@yahoo.com (Flyguy)

On Tuesday, August 30, 2022 at 8:51:05 PM UTC-7, corvid wrote:
> On 8/30/22 19:34, Flyguy wrote:
> > Hey Bozo, don't bother replying until you have actually FOUND that
> > senile pervert Lyin' Biden's plan.
> Flyin' Biden plans to expand the energy grid.
> ^^^^^
>
> Right there, he is planning it. See?

What I see is another Kool-Aid drinker, fool.

Re: Much more BAD NEWS for Lyin' Biden's electrification plan

<d57fb357-64d7-42af-a851-f760a30e704bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=105171&group=sci.electronics.design#105171

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2022 20:04:13 -0700 (PDT)
From: soar2mor...@yahoo.com (Flyguy)
 by: Flyguy - Sat, 3 Sep 2022 03:04 UTC

On Wednesday, August 31, 2022 at 10:13:03 PM UTC-7, bill....@ieee.org wrote:
> On Thursday, September 1, 2022 at 2:25:09 PM UTC+10, Flyguy wrote:

> > > https://www.energy.gov/oe/activities/technology-development/grid-modernization-and-smart-grid
> > >
> > > You - of course - deny that it is any kind of plan. Your rationale for this bizarre proposition seems to be that the Democrats can't do anything right so that even if it looks like a plan (or at least a scheme to work out a plan), there's no need for you to take it seriously.
> > >
> > > Since you lack the wit to produce any kind of coherent objection, one can see why you adopt this line of argument. A moron like you couldn't do better no matter how hard he tried.
> >
> > LOL! Hey, do you actually call this a PLAN? If so you have been sold that beach front land I was referring to.
>
> 'You do seem to have been suckered by Donald Trump's deceitful propaganda..

Since when has Trump declared that the grid will be "green" by 2050? You are just out of ideas.

> > At best this is a BAND-AID, to more effectively use the dimensioning generation capacity.
>
> Maybe Gnatguy intended to type "diminishing". Whatever. US electrical generation capacity is going to have to start rising again, after being pretty much static since 2000. Solar cells and windmills will let them do it cheaply, though they will to add some grid storage to the mix. The batteries in electric vehicle could provide some of that.

It is going to "have to" start rising again? Well, it will be DESPITE any planning by that senile pervert, Lyin' Biden, who has NO PLAN WHATSOEVER!

> > Go to EIA.gov to find out what the electrical demand growth is and get back to us.
> If you meant
>
> https://www.eia.gov/outlooks/aeo/pdf/AEO2022_ReleasePresentation.pdf
>
> why didn't you post the link?

Are you a fucking dork that can't use the Internet? I TOLD you where to find it, you blithering idiot!

> It talks about projections, but isn't all that helpful. They do provide a range. Which one did you have in mind?

The EIA, a government agency, knows FAR MORE than that senile pervert, Lyin' Biden. They KNOW it is NOT POSSIBLE to be 100% "green" by 2050.

> I'm being sarcastic here. You haven't got a mind, and you've clearly never been anywhere near that web-site.

Yeah, so WHY did I reference it, Bozo???

Re: Much more BAD NEWS for Lyin' Biden's electrification plan

<51456e95-7a7e-41b6-a9ab-f4b07555a07an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=105249&group=sci.electronics.design#105249

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2022 21:30:23 -0700 (PDT)
From: soar2mor...@yahoo.com (Flyguy)
 by: Flyguy - Sun, 4 Sep 2022 04:30 UTC

On Friday, September 2, 2022 at 8:44:46 PM UTC-7, bill....@ieee.org wrote:
> On Saturday, September 3, 2022 at 1:04:17 PM UTC+10, Flyguy wrote:

> > > 'You do seem to have been suckered by Donald Trump's deceitful propaganda.
> >
> > Since when has Trump declared that the grid will be "green" by 2050? You are just out of ideas.
> I was referring to his more immediate scepticism about the Democrats being able to do anything right.

Guess what? Trump is dead-on RIGHT. Lyin' Biden can't even retreat w/o creating a disaster.

> Trump will be dead by 2050, and won't have any opinion about how the US should generate it's electricity that far into the future.

And you may be dead by 2023. Certainly that senile pervert Lyin' Biden won't be around in 2050. Trump made us energy independent - Lyin' Biden blew that and has NO PLAN going forward.

> > > Maybe Gnatguy intended to type "diminishing". Whatever. US electrical generation capacity is going to have to start rising again, after being pretty much static since 2000. Solar cells and windmills will let them do it cheaply, though they will to add some grid storage to the mix. The batteries in electric vehicle could provide some of that.
> > It is going to "have to" start rising again? Well, it will be DESPITE any planning by Joe Biden, who has NO PLAN WHATSOEVER!
>
> Gnatguy has his nonsnesical slogans lined up and he spits them out.

Do you want to check your spelling, Bozo?

> > > If you meant
> > >
> > > https://www.eia.gov/outlooks/aeo/pdf/AEO2022_ReleasePresentation.pdf
> > >
> > > why didn't you post the link?
> >
> > Are you a fucking dork that can't use the Internet? I TOLD you where to find it, you blithering idiot!
> But you didn't tell me which bit of it you'd failed to comprehend.

You SAY you have a PhD, but you expect to be led around by your FUCKING NOSE! Sorry, but this IS NOT first grade.

> > > It talks about projections, but isn't all that helpful. They do provide a range. Which one did you have in mind?
> >
> > The EIA, a government agency, knows FAR MORE than Joe Biden. They KNOW it is NOT POSSIBLE to be 100% "green" by 2050.
>
> What makes you think that they "know" that? It doesn't happen to be true, and while individual EIA personnel might have been bribed by the fossil carbon extraction industry to say this, you haven't even posted a link to the relevant lie.

For starters, that senile pervert Lyin' Biden doesn't know shit, so knowing ANYTHING puts them ahead of the pervert. Show me your PROOF that ANYONE in the EIA has been bribed by ANYBODY, Bozo.

> > > I'm being sarcastic here. You haven't got a mind, and you've clearly never been anywhere near that web-site.
> >
> > Yeah, so WHY did I reference it ???
>
> Probably because you found the URL in some of the right-wing drivel you read. Actually clicking on it would have been beyond you.

It is certain that YOU haven't been to that website before. I routinely go to it, Bozo.

Bozo, your response are getting more and more bizarre - sounds like early onset dementia to me.

Re: Much more BAD NEWS for Lyin' Biden's electrification plan

<91ce83f2-0d62-469d-8846-207953bd8811n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=105288&group=sci.electronics.design#105288

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2022 12:09:13 -0700 (PDT)
<a6973b12-db14-4cf6-b73a-ce76f3355749n@googlegroups.com> <aa9484b4-4967-467a-8e15-76afce17673dn@googlegroups.com>
<teapp1$1mrm$1@gioia.aioe.org> <84938a1a-1ca7-4857-bbba-4ec057255058n@googlegroups.com>
<67030844-fe1f-4b65-8101-791a69ae7c31n@googlegroups.com> <7d779a30-7b02-4ba3-8eac-fa54d5049047n@googlegroups.com>
<44527678-fed0-41fd-b809-17a1a3ccea3cn@googlegroups.com> <0730c5c8-6cfb-497b-bc0d-e37480581bbfn@googlegroups.com>
<20fc6556-aca5-4050-889a-8975d6aea9afn@googlegroups.com> <4305be14-0e18-4e98-b6fe-9e83d1b53fa3n@googlegroups.com>
<e8823cf0-c5f6-464c-8969-c2d3a726d772n@googlegroups.com> <4a8ae33a-b9cb-447e-821b-992bea733623n@googlegroups.com>
<7f33cbaa-e69c-4b8d-9dd1-30ccee14dbd2n@googlegroups.com> <d57fb357-64d7-42af-a851-f760a30e704bn@googlegroups.com>
<e25c312f-75bd-409b-abb5-5e4b779f5a75n@googlegroups.com> <51456e95-7a7e-41b6-a9ab-f4b07555a07an@googlegroups.com>
<bfb75a4e-b519-41e6-a969-482a72e52531n@googlegroups.com>
From: soar2mor...@yahoo.com (Flyguy)
 by: Flyguy - Sun, 4 Sep 2022 19:09 UTC

On Sunday, September 4, 2022 at 3:54:45 AM UTC-7, bill....@ieee.org wrote:
> On Sunday, September 4, 2022 at 2:30:27 PM UTC+10, Flyguy wrote:
>
> <snip>

> > > I was referring to his more immediate scepticism about the Democrats being able to do anything right.
> >
> > Guess what? Trump is dead-on RIGHT. Joe Biden can't even retreat w/o creating a disaster.
>
> Trump may be dead-on far-right, but correct he can't manage. It wasn't Joe Biden who set up the disastrous retreat from Afghanistan, but Donald Trump.
> > > Trump will be dead by 2050, and won't have any opinion about how the US should generate it's electricity that far into the future.
> >
> > And you may be dead by 2023.
> It's certainly possible. My statistical expectation of life is another ten years, but I never smoked and I got a post-graduate degree. so it is probably a few years longer, which makes my chance of dying in 2023 a bit less than one in ten.
>
> > Certainly that Joe Biden won't be around in 2050.
>
> Your confidence is ill-founded.
>
> > Trump made us energy independent - Joe Biden blew that and has NO PLAN going forward.
>
> Trump may have claimed to have made the US energy independent - he has always lied a lot. Gnatguy never misses an opportunity to assert that Joe Biden has "no plan" but all that means is that Gnatguy knows what he wants to say and doesn't care it's an obvious lie, rather like Donald Trump.

> > > Gnatguy has his nonsensical slogans lined up and he spits them out.
> >
> > Do you want to check your spelling, Bozo?
> Gnatguy doesn't need to check his logic - he never mastered it and thinks he can do without it.

> > > But you didn't tell me which bit of it you'd failed to comprehend.
> > >
> > You SAY you have a PhD, but you expect to be led around by your FUCKING NOSE! Sorry, but this IS NOT first grade.

> > > What makes you think that they "know" that? It doesn't happen to be true, and while individual EIA personnel might have been bribed by the fossil carbon extraction industry to say this, you haven't even posted a link to the relevant lie.
> >
> > For starters, JoeBiden doesn't know shit, so knowing ANYTHING puts them ahead of him.
>
> Gnatguy imagines that asserting what he want to prove is some kind of argument.

Describes YOU to a tee!

> > Show me your PROOF that ANYONE in the EIA has been bribed by ANYBODY.
>
> I wouldn't waste such proof on you - I'd send it off to the FBI. I was merely pointing out that if anybody at the EIA made such an absurd claim you could be pretty confident that they had been got at.

HA HA HA! That's because you DON'T HAVE ANY!!! Just ANOTHER one of your empty blusters.

> You can think things like that because you are an idiot. Senior bureaucrats need better excuses.

Which is it - are they taking bribes or not???

> > > Probably because you found the URL in some of the right-wing drivel you read. Actually clicking on it would have been beyond you.
> >
> > It is certain that YOU haven't been to that website before. I routinely go to it, Bozo.
> But you've never posted any of the links you have found. You couldn't understand what they were saying?
>
> > Bill, your response are getting more and more bizarre - sounds like early onset dementia to me.
>
> Of course it does. I've pointed out that this fits you. and you are too dumb to think up your own insults.

Ok, that's progress - you are admitting you are in early dementia.

> Though suggesting that you are suffering from dementia is kinder than suggesting that you always were as stupid as you look to be at the moment.

Yet another sign of dementia - blaming others for YOUR problem. You accuse bureaucrats of conspiring against you but have NO PROOF, just your weird fantasies.

Re: Much more BAD NEWS for Lyin' Biden's electrification plan

<2fedf863-777c-4349-becb-3a59cbcedcf3n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=105320&group=sci.electronics.design#105320

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2022 19:58:54 -0700 (PDT)
<bfb75a4e-b519-41e6-a969-482a72e52531n@googlegroups.com> <91ce83f2-0d62-469d-8846-207953bd8811n@googlegroups.com>
<41077864-32b4-4d7b-9aa6-011f043ca9een@googlegroups.com>
From: soar2mor...@yahoo.com (Flyguy)
 by: Flyguy - Mon, 5 Sep 2022 02:58 UTC

On Sunday, September 4, 2022 at 7:46:11 PM UTC-7, bill....@ieee.org wrote:
> On Monday, September 5, 2022 at 5:09:17 AM UTC+10, Flyguy wrote:
> > >
> > > <snip>

> > > Trump may be dead-on far-right, but correct he can't manage. It wasn't Joe Biden who set up the disastrous retreat from Afghanistan, but Donald Trump.

> > > It's certainly possible. My statistical expectation of life is another ten years, but I never smoked and I got a post-graduate degree. so it is probably a few years longer, which makes my chance of dying in 2023 a bit less than one in ten.

> > > Your confidence is ill-founded.

> > > Trump may have claimed to have made the US energy independent - he has always lied a lot. Gnatguy never misses an opportunity to assert that Joe Biden has "no plan" but all that means is that Gnatguy knows what he wants to say and doesn't care it's an obvious lie, rather like Donald Trump.

> <snip>

> > > Gnatguy imagines that asserting what he want to prove is some kind of argument.
> > Describes YOU to a tee!

> > > I wouldn't waste such proof on you - I'd send it off to the FBI. I was merely pointing out that if anybody at the EIA made such an absurd claim you could be pretty confident that they had been got at.
> >
> > HA HA HA! That's because you DON'T HAVE ANY!!! Just ANOTHER one of your empty blusters.
> >
> > > You can think things like that because you are an idiot. Senior bureaucrats need better excuses.
> >
> > Which is it - are they taking bribes or not???
> It was a hypothetical situation. My guess is that somebody in the EIA is taking bribes - that is how the US administration works - it wouldn't be easy to prove a specific case.

Your "guess" is also called LIBEL.

> > > But you've never posted any of the links you have found. You couldn't understand what they were saying?

> > > Of course it does. I've pointed out that this fits you. and you are too dumb to think up your own insults.
> >
> > Ok, that's progress - you are admitting you are in early dementia.
> Only somebody suffering from really severe dementia could find that implicaion in what I posted.
> > > Though suggesting that you are suffering from dementia is kinder than suggesting that you always were as stupid as you look to be at the moment.
> >
> > Yet another sign of dementia - blaming others for YOUR problem. You accuse bureaucrats of conspiring against you but have NO PROOF, just your weird fantasies.
> The dementia is all yours. You confuse a point made about a hypothetical situation - that your unproven claim about the EIA
> "The EIA, a government agency, knows FAR MORE than Joe Biden. They KNOW it is NOT POSSIBLE to be 100% "green" by 2050."
> which I don't happen to believe to be true, with a claim that some specific bureaucrat had been bribed.
>
> Find a explicit statement from the EIA to that effect, and you will probably find that the person that made it has been bribed, but first you have to find the explicit statement, which is too absurd to be plausible.
>
> --
> Bozo Bill Sloman, Sydney

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Much more BAD NEWS for Lyin' Biden's electrification plan

<1190b04a-c400-407f-b90f-f1ecd0473247n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=105717&group=sci.electronics.design#105717

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2022 21:12:33 -0700 (PDT)
<41077864-32b4-4d7b-9aa6-011f043ca9een@googlegroups.com> <2fedf863-777c-4349-becb-3a59cbcedcf3n@googlegroups.com>
<54090637-65d7-409d-a9ed-698399a1ef4cn@googlegroups.com>
From: soar2mor...@yahoo.com (Flyguy)
 by: Flyguy - Sat, 10 Sep 2022 04:12 UTC

On Sunday, September 4, 2022 at 9:27:03 PM UTC-7, bill....@ieee.org wrote:
> On Monday, September 5, 2022 at 12:58:58 PM UTC+10, Flyguy wrote:
>
> <snip>
> > > It was a hypothetical situation. My guess is that somebody in the EIA is taking bribes - that is how the US administration works - it wouldn't be easy to prove a specific case.
> > Your "guess" is also called LIBEL.
> But I'd can libel somebody specific, and I haven't named anybody. Of course if you could find an explicit statement made by a specific author that actually made your fatuous assertion I might be in trouble, but you aren't going to do that.

> > > Only somebody suffering from really severe dementia could find that implication in what I posted.

> > > The dementia is all yours. You confuse a point made about a hypothetical situation - that your unproven claim about the EIA
> > > "The EIA, a government agency, knows FAR MORE than Joe Biden. They KNOW it is NOT POSSIBLE to be 100% "green" by 2050."
> > > which I don't happen to believe to be true, with a claim that some specific bureaucrat had been bribed.
> > >
> > > Find a explicit statement from the EIA to that effect, and you will probably find that the person that made it has been bribed, but first you have to find the explicit statement, which is too absurd to be plausible.
> > >
> > Let me correct an error on my part; I said that Joe Biden wants the grid to be "green" by 2050 - actually he wants it to be green (zero carbon) by TWENTY THIRTY, a full TWENTY YEARS earlier than what I said!
>
> It would be nice if it happened. From the point of view of slowing down anthropogenic global warming it's a bit under-ambitious.
>
> > https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/statements-releases/2021/12/08/fact-sheet-president-biden-signs-executive-order-catalyzing-americas-clean-energy-economy-through-federal-sustainability/
> >
> > He has presented absolutely NO PLAN to make this happen - it is all totally WISHFUL THINKING (although to claim that Joe Biden thinks is a stretch).
>
> He really shouldn't need to. "Green" electricity - generated by solar cells and wind turbines - is cheaper than any other source of electricity, even when you've figured in the extra cost of grid storage to cover the periods when the sun isn't shining and the wind isn't blowing, and the extra generating capacity to charge up that storage. American capitalists should be racing to invest in the new cheaper technology, rather than wasting money on climate change denial propaganda and broadcasting it to half-wits like you..
>
> And your claim that he has "no plan" is essentially a statement that you don't like the plan he has laid out and refuse to take it seriously - not that you could understand it if you did try to take it seriously.
>
> --
> Bill Sloman, Sydney

Hey Bozo, when I say that the senile pervert Lyin' Biden has no plan I mean that there IS NO WRITTEN PLAN to accomplish what he has MANDATED to do by 2030. Lyin' Biden HAS NOT "laid out a plan" to make this happen; what he has done is to release PRESS STATEMENTS of this. A REAL PLAN MUST include Congressional Action that AUTHORIZES funding to for this action. WHERE IS THE FUNDING??????

Re: Much more BAD NEWS for Lyin' Biden's electrification plan

<cbbd687c-074a-4a85-b7b3-8dedfafb6b8dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=105725&group=sci.electronics.design#105725

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2022 22:38:22 -0700 (PDT)
<54090637-65d7-409d-a9ed-698399a1ef4cn@googlegroups.com> <1190b04a-c400-407f-b90f-f1ecd0473247n@googlegroups.com>
<41cb1048-651b-4f39-9023-12cac9333fb3n@googlegroups.com>
From: soar2mor...@yahoo.com (Flyguy)
 by: Flyguy - Sat, 10 Sep 2022 05:38 UTC

On Friday, September 9, 2022 at 10:28:23 PM UTC-7, bill....@ieee.org wrote:
> On Saturday, September 10, 2022 at 2:12:37 PM UTC+10, Flyguy wrote:
>
> <snip>
> > > And your claim that he has "no plan" is essentially a statement that you don't like the plan he has laid out and refuse to take it seriously - not that you could understand it if you did try to take it seriously.
> >
> > Hey Bozo, when I say that Joe Biden has no plan I mean that there IS NO WRITTEN PLAN to accomplish what he has MANDATED to do by 2030.
>
> None that you can understand.
>
> > Joe Biden HAS NOT "laid out a plan" to make this happen; what he has done is to release PRESS STATEMENTS about this. A REAL PLAN MUST include Congressional Action that AUTHORIZES funding to for this action. WHERE IS THE FUNDING??????
>
> Your idea of what might constitute a real plan might be of interest to you. Nobody else takes the ravings of an incoherent idiot like you seriously.
>
> --
> Bozo Bill Sloman, Sydney

Hey Bozo, it is VERY SIMPLE: if that senile pervert Lyin' Biden has a FUNDED PLAN, then PRODUCE, you FUCK!!!!