C Code. C Code Run. Run, Code, RUN! PLEASE!!!!

tech / sci.astro.amateur / Re: Antarctic sea ice evolution

SubjectAuthor
* Antarctic sea ice evolutionGerald Kelleher
`- Re: Antarctic sea ice evolutionStarDust

1
Antarctic sea ice evolution

<98dd5e88-e659-4853-b491-1826ca8aab78n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=10460&group=sci.astro.amateur#10460

Newsgroups: sci.astro.amateur
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2023 23:08:33 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Antarctic sea ice evolution
From: kelleher...@gmail.com (Gerald Kelleher)
 by: Gerald Kelleher - Thu, 3 Aug 2023 06:08 UTC

Sea ice grows over the winter because the Earth has a separate rotation from daily rotation. These two surface rotations act in combination to create the seasons with special attention given to the Polar regions. For many reasons, the language of this rotation has been lost for a number of centuries so readers are unaware that the issue exists much less resolve the contention that Copernicus and Galileo recognised-

".. in partial explanation and partial refutation of the "third motion" attributed by Copernicus to the earth. This extra rotation, opposite in direction to all other celestial motions, appeared to many a most improbable thing, and one that upset the whole Copernican system. . . . What I said was designed to remove a difficulty attributed to the Copernican system, and I later added that anyone who would reflect upon the matter more carefully would see that Copernicus had spoken falsely when he attributed his "third motion" to the Earth since this would not be a motion at all, but a kind of rest." Galileo

Climate research is found within the resolution including the cause of sea ice evolution across the year. Of course, few know that language these days while the flighty language of theorists who don't understand their own system dominates.

Re: Antarctic sea ice evolution

<7e0d8f4b-f80e-4f1e-91d9-6cc9e712166fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=10463&group=sci.astro.amateur#10463

Newsgroups: sci.astro.amateur
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2023 20:13:37 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Antarctic sea ice evolution
From: csok...@gmail.com (StarDust)
 by: StarDust - Fri, 4 Aug 2023 03:13 UTC

On Wednesday, August 2, 2023 at 11:08:35 PM UTC-7, Gerald Kelleher wrote:
> Sea ice grows over the winter because the Earth has a separate rotation from daily rotation. These two surface rotations act in combination to create the seasons with special attention given to the Polar regions. For many reasons, the language of this rotation has been lost for a number of centuries so readers are unaware that the issue exists much less resolve the contention that Copernicus and Galileo recognised-
>
> ".. in partial explanation and partial refutation of the "third motion" attributed by Copernicus to the earth. This extra rotation, opposite in direction to all other celestial motions, appeared to many a most improbable thing, and one that upset the whole Copernican system. . . . What I said was designed to remove a difficulty attributed to the Copernican system, and I later added that anyone who would reflect upon the matter more carefully would see that Copernicus had spoken falsely when he attributed his "third motion" to the Earth since this would not be a motion at all, but a kind of rest." Galileo
>
> Climate research is found within the resolution including the cause of sea ice evolution across the year. Of course, few know that language these days while the flighty language of theorists who don't understand their own system dominates.

How can we have seasons if the earth is flat?
😱