An elephant is a mouse with an operating system.

tech / sci.physics.relativity / Re: Rotating disk, radius, and circumference. - CORRECTION

SubjectAuthor
* Rotating disk, radius, and circumference.Richard Hachel
+* Re: Rotating disk, radius, and circumference.JanPB
> [...]
| +* Re: Rotating disk, radius, and circumference.Tom Roberts
| |`* Re: Rotating disk, radius, and circumference.Volney
| | `* Re: Rotating disk, radius, and circumference.Richard Hachel
| |  +- Re: Rotating disk, radius, and circumference.Maciej Wozniak
| |  +* Re: Rotating disk, radius, and circumference.beda pietanza
| |  |`- Re: Rotating disk, radius, and circumference.Richard Hachel
| |  +- Re: Rotating disk, radius, and circumference.JanPB
| |  +- Re: Rotating disk, radius, and circumference.Volney
| |  `* Re: Rotating disk, radius, and circumference.Tom Roberts
| |   `* Re: Rotating disk, radius, and circumference.Richard Hachel
| |    `- Re: Rotating disk, radius, and circumference.JanPB
| `* Re: Rotating disk, radius, and circumference.JanPB
|  +* Re: Rotating disk, radius, and circumference.Richard Hachel
|  |`- Re: Rotating disk, radius, and circumference.JanPB
+* Re: Rotating disk, radius, and circumference.larry harson
|+* Re: Rotating disk, radius, and circumference.Richard Hachel
||`* Re: Rotating disk, radius, and circumference.Python
|| +- Re: Rotating disk, radius, and circumference.Richard Hachel
|| `- Re: Rotating disk, radius, and circumference.Maciej Wozniak
|`- Re: Rotating disk, radius, and circumference.Tom Roberts
+- Re: Rotating disk, radius, and circumference.mitchr...@gmail.com
`* Re: Rotating disk, radius, and circumference.beda pietanza
 `- Re: Rotating disk, radius, and circumference.Richard Hachel

Pages:1234
Re: Rotating disk, radius, and circumference. - CORRECTION

<tqm8db$3lrcn$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=105039&group=sci.physics.relativity#105039

From: vol...@invalid.invalid (Volney)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Subject: Re: Rotating disk, radius, and circumference. - CORRECTION
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2023 10:17:11 -0500
<OfudnbAl3vfnwlX-nZ2dnZfqlJxh4p2d@giganews.com>
<1b620d50-2d3a-4457-9f5a-e6a4387cd02fn@googlegroups.com>
<e6-cndSg2bnFjVf-nZ2dnZfqlJ9j4p2d@giganews.com>
<39864ac7-2410-4e63-8839-911e0d257892n@googlegroups.com>
<UZCcncNq5szODFH-nZ2dnZfqlJ9j4p2d@giganews.com>
<tqi43s$2qv29$2@dont-email.me>
<d8-dnfeKFsMG81D-nZ2dnZfqlJxh4p2d@giganews.com>
<tqkc8v$39c9f$1@dont-email.me>
<4c5c6eec-9d08-4735-a91b-98976e8834f9n@googlegroups.com>
<k365cfFgbcvU1@mid.individual.net>
 by: Volney - Mon, 23 Jan 2023 15:17 UTC

On 1/22/2023 8:14 PM, whodat wrote:
> On 1/22/2023 4:33 PM, Paul Alsing wrote:

>>> ohh my, this amerecanos can't even read the subject line he is
>>> arguing on.
>>> Your train in a tunnel will never reach the speed of light, because the
>>> wheel will go in spirals, if and only if, their axes exceeds the HALF of
>>> the speed of light (½). Thank you very much.
>>
>> There is no train in this thread and the disc is going nowhere. It is
>> just a disk spinning and the center of the disc has a speed of zero.
>
> Of course the poster you're responding to hasn't a real clue about
> anything beyond his inept attempts to inject pro-communist political
> propaganda into these science newsgroups. I have to wonder what sort
> of mental illness drives people to attempt to fake relevance and do
> things like that.

You all got snookered by the nymshifting troll whose job is to disrupt
this group (and post pro-Russia propaganda).

Re: Rotating disk, radius, and circumference. - CORRECTION

<63CEC619.CE1@ix.netcom.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=105047&group=sci.physics.relativity#105047

From: starma...@ix.netcom.com (The Starmaker)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2023 09:38:33 -0800
 by: The Starmaker - Mon, 23 Jan 2023 17:38 UTC

I mean, come on...dis is third grade stuff!

You peoples forgot to THINK?

the earth is spinning
the moon is spinning
all the planets is spinning
the sun is spinning
all the stars is spinning
the galaxies is spinning
the oldest galaxy in th
universe is a spinning disc...

you actually believe the Universe doesn't Spin????

flat
spinning
disc.

dis is third grade stuff

sit on the stove sonny!

The Starmaker wrote:

> [...]
> happened to the disk at the Big Bang is exactly
>
> like what happens
> when very massive stars explode. Even when the entire star ex-
> plodes only a part of the
>
> mass of the star is converted to and re-
> leased as energy. The rest of the mass of the star is released as
> matter particles which later lead to the formation of other heav-
> cenly bodies like planets, second
>
> generation stars, ete
>
> We have already discussed the rotating state and the shape of
> the disk just before the
>
> Big, Bang. We have seen that this disk
> would release energy and the fundamental particles of matter at
> the
>
> instant of the Big Bang, What would be the velocity of each
> of the particles released at the Big Bang? The
>
> net velocity of each.
> of the fundamental particles of matter released at the Big Bang,
> would have two
>
> components of velocity:
> 1) A component directed away from the center of the disk along
> the radius for that
>
> particle in the disk just before the Big Bang.
> This velocity component will, henceforth in this paper, be
>
> called.
> the radial velocity component of each particle. The radial veloci-
> ty component will be equal for
>
> each particle and will be caused
> due to the energy released at the Big Bang. This velocity compo-
> nent will
>
> be there even if the disk was not rotating at the instant
> of the Big Bang. Further, the more energetic the
>
> explosion, ie.
>
> 2) A component in the direction of rotation of the disk tangential
> to the radius for each particle in the
>
> disk at the instant of the Big
> Bang. This velocity component will, henceforth in this paper, be
> referred to
>
> as the tangential velocity component of each particle,
> This velocity component will be the direct result of
>
> the rotation
> of the disk. The numerical value of this velocity component will
> be a multiple of the rate of
>
> rotation of the disk and the radial
> distance for that particle from the center of the disk. The tangen-
> tial
>
> velocity component will have different values for different
> particles and will have the same numerical
>
> value for all particles
> that are equidistant from the center of the disk at the instant of
> the Big Bang,
>
> --
> The Starmaker -- To question the unquestionable, ask the unaskable,
> to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable,
> and challenge
> the unchallengeable.

to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable,
and challenge
the unchallengeable.

Re: Rotating disk, radius, and circumference. - CORRECTION

<k37v0hFp2dtU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=105048&group=sci.physics.relativity#105048

From: whod...@void.nowgre.com (whodat)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2023 11:38:23 -0600
<1b620d50-2d3a-4457-9f5a-e6a4387cd02fn@googlegroups.com>
<e6-cndSg2bnFjVf-nZ2dnZfqlJ9j4p2d@giganews.com>
<39864ac7-2410-4e63-8839-911e0d257892n@googlegroups.com>
<UZCcncNq5szODFH-nZ2dnZfqlJ9j4p2d@giganews.com>
<tqi43s$2qv29$2@dont-email.me>
<d8-dnfeKFsMG81D-nZ2dnZfqlJxh4p2d@giganews.com>
<tqkc8v$39c9f$1@dont-email.me>
<4c5c6eec-9d08-4735-a91b-98976e8834f9n@googlegroups.com>
<k365cfFgbcvU1@mid.individual.net> <tqm8db$3lrcn$2@dont-email.me>
 by: whodat - Mon, 23 Jan 2023 17:38 UTC

On 1/23/2023 9:17 AM, Volney wrote:
> On 1/22/2023 8:14 PM, whodat wrote:

>>> There is no train in this thread and the disc is going nowhere. It is
>>> just a disk spinning and the center of the disc has a speed of zero.
>>
>> Of course the poster you're responding to hasn't a real clue about
>> anything beyond his inept attempts to inject pro-communist political
>> propaganda into these science newsgroups. I have to wonder what sort
>> of mental illness drives people to attempt to fake relevance and do
>> things like that.
>
> You all got snookered by the nymshifting troll whose job is to disrupt
> this group (and post pro-Russia propaganda).

What I said, more or less.

Re: Rotating disk, radius, and circumference. - CORRECTION

<tqmi20$3nd4v$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=105050&group=sci.physics.relativity#105050

From: oen...@saapalsn.pa (Estaban Napoleoni)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2023 18:01:36 -0000 (UTC)
<OfudnbAl3vfnwlX-nZ2dnZfqlJxh4p2d@giganews.com>
<1b620d50-2d3a-4457-9f5a-e6a4387cd02fn@googlegroups.com>
<e6-cndSg2bnFjVf-nZ2dnZfqlJ9j4p2d@giganews.com>
<39864ac7-2410-4e63-8839-911e0d257892n@googlegroups.com>
<UZCcncNq5szODFH-nZ2dnZfqlJ9j4p2d@giganews.com>
<tqi43s$2qv29$2@dont-email.me>
<d8-dnfeKFsMG81D-nZ2dnZfqlJxh4p2d@giganews.com>
<tqkc8v$39c9f$1@dont-email.me>
<4c5c6eec-9d08-4735-a91b-98976e8834f9n@googlegroups.com>
<k365cfFgbcvU1@mid.individual.net>
NN/746sWM1Atrwxz8AJZmcrHpaYxD0uCaJJrzX4cjqUpVxdiLmdSMzXgsYbDP4d
BSA8uZoMC45IlW6nBW0eq3L1jdPc44F7Gubo7HPqqyQOLC1jKZ+LnctR3M/FzFl
0EcC6aD93zQ9Hz1BwmXk8k4zvwMVNPz6IPRfpBorTMEHHZOC1alDhQYyWN9oer+
NZPoYcW5oFzoXKmh+zi7ztxUzFCuKoWTcAJCJEyhomr87f0Il9RQHCr76H+8ao6
3otz8f6NQM6Ji67Tmk5dB7dwOEIX0WGkH6HxLonBlHqIuEHknkaK/3KXD06O8cb
4AAAAASUVORK5CYII=
[hU2i..?e7]oN_:v=>Q@.:_KlRRHZF9BLP%G`hn56!#'T'|A-y)I%Z<SYUt>3[ZPsUjQy?'
p2QKEz^OJ9XQoQ^bfwN\F5".09QOq<qk_qF7mkX:!Z%.Z=WudLLL*Dm*}`Y~JZM_.^h2!^/
x=*dl})fI>zj/nk
 by: Estaban Napoleoni - Mon, 23 Jan 2023 18:01 UTC

whodat wrote:

> On 1/22/2023 4:33 PM, Paul Alsing wrote:
>> There is no train in this thread and the disc is going nowhere. It is
>> just a disk spinning and the center of the disc has a speed of zero.
>
> Of course the poster you're responding to hasn't a real clue about
> anything beyond his inept attempts to inject pro-communist political
> propaganda into these science newsgroups. I have to wonder what sort of
> mental illness drives people to attempt to fake relevance and do things
> like that.
>
> Consider the statement " THe top of the wheel will always run at the
> double of its center,..." Not even a clearly logical statement. What is
> "the center?" The axis, which has no motion at all, or the midpoint of

you fucking braindead imbecile, you just keep giving this proof. This
nameless cretin "whodat" doesn't even know wheels have centers.

and "pro-communist propaganda", you sack of shit, not even knowing what
communism is. This imbecile thinks communism is capitalism, and the other
way around. Eat shit, you braindead baboon.

Re: Rotating disk, radius, and circumference. - CORRECTION

<tqmkev$3ns7k$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=105052&group=sci.physics.relativity#105052

From: uin...@bfotboia.nt (Faustino Biondo)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2023 18:42:39 -0000 (UTC)
<1b620d50-2d3a-4457-9f5a-e6a4387cd02fn@googlegroups.com>
<e6-cndSg2bnFjVf-nZ2dnZfqlJ9j4p2d@giganews.com>
<39864ac7-2410-4e63-8839-911e0d257892n@googlegroups.com>
<UZCcncNq5szODFH-nZ2dnZfqlJ9j4p2d@giganews.com>
<tqi43s$2qv29$2@dont-email.me>
<d8-dnfeKFsMG81D-nZ2dnZfqlJxh4p2d@giganews.com>
<tqkc8v$39c9f$1@dont-email.me>
<4c5c6eec-9d08-4735-a91b-98976e8834f9n@googlegroups.com>
<k365cfFgbcvU1@mid.individual.net> <tqm8db$3lrcn$2@dont-email.me>
UCCP+Trc6iECpQ4ytYjHubOHBgk5Uxc94a6G/QEkTFA5qnC2vIS5gN2CtOEd/Sx
LMlNXYILbqgCGU6drfEnUIF8Ck/k3ThbTW4Xh9eLgoUq1r29lD7p+BUjJ7+nJlH
lJ6ax4O2e1X02q8xLgDvtERKh7cnM0VcyHh4+TrCSJq+NE/aP3m4cB1LXBOzEEO
JwfVUUOq6e4e7XoNjS+3wlLwTXUFbYDr0AQE/wCJnryIx8104gAAAABJRU5ErkJ ggg==
 by: Faustino Biondo - Mon, 23 Jan 2023 18:42 UTC

Volney wrote:

> You all g̶o̶t̶ s̶n̶o̶o̶k̶e̶r̶e̶d̶ b̶y̶ t̶h̶e̶ n̶y̶m̶s̶h̶i̶f̶t̶i̶n̶g̶
> t̶r̶o̶l̶l̶ whose job is to disrupt this group (a̶n̶d̶ p̶o̶s̶t̶
> p̶r̶o̶-R̶u̶s̶s̶i̶a̶ p̶r̶o̶p̶a̶g̶a̶n̶d̶a̶).

*_facts_are_never_propaganda_*, you lying bitch. Your lies are propaganda.
Your shithole corporation, you call a country, amereca, is an occupied
territory. You *_killed_in_genocide_of_hundreds_of_millions_*, to stole
their country and territory.

likewise, you */_removed_the_elected_president_/* from power, in fucking
uKraine, actively supporting the *_killings_done_by_the_nazis_* you paid
for, performing */_the_cup_2014_/*. Since then, parallel with the nazi
killing and the genocide on Russian, Hungarian, Romanian, Tchekoslovakian
etc people, according to the given nazi script, you ran about
*_45_biological_weapon_laboratories_* in that lawless land, raped by
*_your_"president"_clan_family_* and the nazis. You khazars have no
problem with the nazis. Take a look. I'm not eating shit.

Some Jewish vaxxx history deleted on rense.com updated
https://%62%69%74%63%68%75%74%65.com/%76%69%64%65%6f/K3oQ1JlPSPmk

Re: Rotating disk, radius, and circumference. - CORRECTION

<k384t1Fpu86U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=105054&group=sci.physics.relativity#105054

From: whod...@void.nowgre.com (whodat)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2023 13:18:56 -0600
<1b620d50-2d3a-4457-9f5a-e6a4387cd02fn@googlegroups.com>
<e6-cndSg2bnFjVf-nZ2dnZfqlJ9j4p2d@giganews.com>
<39864ac7-2410-4e63-8839-911e0d257892n@googlegroups.com>
<UZCcncNq5szODFH-nZ2dnZfqlJ9j4p2d@giganews.com>
<tqi43s$2qv29$2@dont-email.me>
<d8-dnfeKFsMG81D-nZ2dnZfqlJxh4p2d@giganews.com>
<tqkc8v$39c9f$1@dont-email.me>
<4c5c6eec-9d08-4735-a91b-98976e8834f9n@googlegroups.com>
<k365cfFgbcvU1@mid.individual.net> <tqmi20$3nd4v$1@dont-email.me>
 by: whodat - Mon, 23 Jan 2023 19:18 UTC

On 1/23/2023 12:01 PM, Estaban Napoleoni wrote:
> whodat wrote:
>
>> On 1/22/2023 4:33 PM, Paul Alsing wrote:
>>> There is no train in this thread and the disc is going nowhere. It is
>>> just a disk spinning and the center of the disc has a speed of zero.
>>
>> Of course the poster you're responding to hasn't a real clue about
>> anything beyond his inept attempts to inject pro-communist political
>> propaganda into these science newsgroups. I have to wonder what sort of
>> mental illness drives people to attempt to fake relevance and do things
>> like that.
>>
>> Consider the statement " THe top of the wheel will always run at the
>> double of its center,..." Not even a clearly logical statement. What is
>> "the center?" The axis, which has no motion at all, or the midpoint of
>
> you fucking braindead imbecile, you just keep giving this proof. This
> nameless cretin "whodat" doesn't even know wheels have centers.
>
> and "pro-communist propaganda", you sack of shit, not even knowing what
> communism is. This imbecile thinks communism is capitalism, and the other
> way around. Eat shit, you braindead baboon.

Your grade is FAIL.

Please apply for a patent on your stupidity. I wouldn't want anyone else
copying you.

Re: Rotating disk, radius, and circumference.

<8b888246-74f2-4255-95ad-72ef281ee7cfn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=105055&group=sci.physics.relativity#105055

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2023 11:22:57 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Rotating disk, radius, and circumference.
From: mitchrae...@gmail.com (mitchr...@gmail.com)
 by: mitchr...@gmail.com - Mon, 23 Jan 2023 19:22 UTC

On Saturday, December 31, 2022 at 7:58:13 PM UTC-8, Richard Hachel wrote:
> What is clear is that if the circumference contracts as a function of the
> tangential speed of the disk, and we obtain C'=C.sqrt(1-v²/c²), then we
> must affirm that during l accelerating the disc, to reach its desired
> speed, the radius also contracts.
>
> I've always postulated that for decades, and I haven't changed my mind.
>
> Note that a disc whose circumference contracts while the radius does not
> move is an absurdity.
>
> No spatial idea that corresponds to something credible in my mind in front
> of such a disc which would turn in front of me.
>
> R.H.

I have never seen a disk contract. It has slow inner rotation...
the disk doesn't spin... by keeping its constant radius circumefrence size intact.

Re: Rotating disk, radius, and circumference. - CORRECTION

<tqmqvl$3ov69$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=105058&group=sci.physics.relativity#105058

From: vol...@invalid.invalid (Volney)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2023 15:34:08 -0500
<e6-cndSg2bnFjVf-nZ2dnZfqlJ9j4p2d@giganews.com>
<39864ac7-2410-4e63-8839-911e0d257892n@googlegroups.com>
<UZCcncNq5szODFH-nZ2dnZfqlJ9j4p2d@giganews.com>
<tqi43s$2qv29$2@dont-email.me>
<d8-dnfeKFsMG81D-nZ2dnZfqlJxh4p2d@giganews.com>
<tqkc8v$39c9f$1@dont-email.me>
<4c5c6eec-9d08-4735-a91b-98976e8834f9n@googlegroups.com>
<k365cfFgbcvU1@mid.individual.net> <tqmi20$3nd4v$1@dont-email.me>
<k384t1Fpu86U1@mid.individual.net>
 by: Volney - Mon, 23 Jan 2023 20:34 UTC

On 1/23/2023 2:18 PM, whodat wrote:
> On 1/23/2023 12:01 PM, Estaban Napoleoni wrote:
>> whodat wrote:

>>> Of course the poster you're responding to hasn't a real clue about
>>> anything beyond his inept attempts to inject pro-communist political
>>> propaganda into these science newsgroups. I have to wonder what sort of
>>> mental illness drives people to attempt to fake relevance and do things
>>> like that.
>>>
>>> Consider the statement " THe top of the wheel will always run at the
>>> double of its center,..." Not even a clearly logical statement. What is
>>> "the center?" The axis, which has no motion at all, or the midpoint of
>>
>> you fucking braindead imbecile, you just keep giving this proof. This
>> nameless cretin "whodat" doesn't even know wheels have centers.
>>
>> and "pro-communist propaganda", you sack of shit, not even knowing what
>> communism is. This imbecile thinks communism is capitalism, and the other
>> way around. Eat shit, you braindead baboon.
>

> Your grade is FAIL.
>
> Please apply for a patent on your stupidity. I wouldn't want anyone else
> copying you.

Give the nymshifting troll two medals! One for posting the stupidest
propaganda possible, and the second in case he loses the first one!

Re: Rotating disk, radius, and circumference. - CORRECTION

<k38bn5Fqt46U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=105061&group=sci.physics.relativity#105061

From: whod...@void.nowgre.com (whodat)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2023 15:15:16 -0600
<e6-cndSg2bnFjVf-nZ2dnZfqlJ9j4p2d@giganews.com>
<39864ac7-2410-4e63-8839-911e0d257892n@googlegroups.com>
<UZCcncNq5szODFH-nZ2dnZfqlJ9j4p2d@giganews.com>
<tqi43s$2qv29$2@dont-email.me>
<d8-dnfeKFsMG81D-nZ2dnZfqlJxh4p2d@giganews.com>
<tqkc8v$39c9f$1@dont-email.me>
<4c5c6eec-9d08-4735-a91b-98976e8834f9n@googlegroups.com>
<k365cfFgbcvU1@mid.individual.net> <tqmi20$3nd4v$1@dont-email.me>
<k384t1Fpu86U1@mid.individual.net> <tqmqvl$3ov69$2@dont-email.me>
 by: whodat - Mon, 23 Jan 2023 21:15 UTC

On 1/23/2023 2:34 PM, Volney wrote:
> On 1/23/2023 2:18 PM, whodat wrote:

>>> you fucking braindead imbecile, you just keep giving this proof. This
>>> nameless cretin "whodat" doesn't even know wheels have centers.
>>>
>>> and "pro-communist propaganda", you sack of shit, not even knowing what
>>> communism is. This imbecile thinks communism is capitalism, and the
>>> other
>>> way around. Eat shit, you braindead baboon.
>>

>> Your grade is FAIL.
>>
>> Please apply for a patent on your stupidity. I wouldn't want anyone else
>> copying you.
>>
> Give the nymshifting troll two medals! One for posting the stupidest
> propaganda possible, and the second in case he loses the first one!

Naw, he'll wear one on the front of his jacket and one on the rear. The
rear because he knows that stupid people like him will forget about the
medal as soon as he's passed them by.

Re: Rotating disk, radius, and circumference. - CORRECTION

<tqo96b$34cr$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=105091&group=sci.physics.relativity#105091

From: uin...@bfotboia.nt (Faustino Biondo)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2023 09:42:36 -0000 (UTC)
<e6-cndSg2bnFjVf-nZ2dnZfqlJ9j4p2d@giganews.com>
<39864ac7-2410-4e63-8839-911e0d257892n@googlegroups.com>
<UZCcncNq5szODFH-nZ2dnZfqlJ9j4p2d@giganews.com>
<tqi43s$2qv29$2@dont-email.me>
<d8-dnfeKFsMG81D-nZ2dnZfqlJxh4p2d@giganews.com>
<tqkc8v$39c9f$1@dont-email.me>
<4c5c6eec-9d08-4735-a91b-98976e8834f9n@googlegroups.com>
<k365cfFgbcvU1@mid.individual.net> <tqmi20$3nd4v$1@dont-email.me>
<k384t1Fpu86U1@mid.individual.net> <tqmqvl$3ov69$2@dont-email.me>
pYME+zjROoThIOvAe7jTJbqcgTfKcuafy8KAnU/PlacMZpiuVpkBPAaPEgWd5K9
Ahhst/cJ4DBiLvqvRIAUWuKe1B8GcAu7/YJRY0kV5rboILHJNYkxuSrdIuu6UqR
irzuq24OXt/HZxv7hpvN0LQLhoNRWm5qv5rcWTqr4n1YamqnWY7htczYwpvyei9
+jvzH/Reyti7XOGHAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC
 by: Faustino Biondo - Tue, 24 Jan 2023 09:42 UTC

Volney wrote:

>>> you fucking braindead imbecile, you just keep giving this proof. This
>>> nameless cretin "whodat" doesn't even know wheels have centers.
>>> and "pro-communist propaganda", you sack of shit, not even knowing
>>> what communism is. This imbecile thinks communism is capitalism, and
>>> the other way around. Eat shit, you braindead baboon.
>>
>> Y̶o̶u̶r̶ g̶r̶a̶d̶e̶ i̶s̶ F̶A̶I̶L̶.
>> P̶l̶e̶a̶s̶e̶ a̶p̶p̶l̶y̶ f̶o̶r̶ a̶ p̶a̶t̶e̶n̶t̶ o̶n̶ y̶o̶u̶r̶ s̶t̶u̶p̶i̶d̶i̶t̶y̶. I wouldn't want anyone
>> else copying you.
>>
> G̶i̶v̶e̶ t̶h̶e̶ n̶y̶m̶s̶h̶i̶f̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ t̶r̶o̶l̶l̶ t̶w̶o̶ m̶e̶d̶a̶l̶s̶! O̶n̶e̶ f̶o̶r̶ p̶o̶s̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ t̶h̶e̶ s̶t̶u̶p̶i̶d̶e̶s̶t̶
> p̶r̶o̶p̶a̶g̶a̶n̶d̶a̶ p̶o̶s̶s̶i̶b̶l̶e̶, a̶n̶d̶ t̶h̶e̶ s̶e̶c̶o̶n̶d̶ i̶n̶ c̶a̶s̶e̶ h̶e̶ l̶o̶s̶e̶s̶ t̶h̶e̶ f̶i̶r̶s̶t̶ o̶n̶e̶!

even the */_Harvard_educated_Richard_Wolff_/* is saying the
*_cacamerica_are_thieves_* stealing Russian property, a reason for which,
capitalist *_cacamerica_sucks_already_large_dicks_*. Very large dicks.

Prof. Richard Wolff: The Economics of the Ukraine War
https://youtu.be/JM8ZO1tEAXg

Re: Rotating disk, radius, and circumference. - CORRECTION

<tqp3g0$7jeh$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=105098&group=sci.physics.relativity#105098

From: vol...@invalid.invalid (Volney)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2023 12:11:41 -0500
<OfudnbAl3vfnwlX-nZ2dnZfqlJxh4p2d@giganews.com>
<1b620d50-2d3a-4457-9f5a-e6a4387cd02fn@googlegroups.com>
<e6-cndSg2bnFjVf-nZ2dnZfqlJ9j4p2d@giganews.com>
<39864ac7-2410-4e63-8839-911e0d257892n@googlegroups.com>
<UZCcncNq5szODFH-nZ2dnZfqlJ9j4p2d@giganews.com>
<tqi43s$2qv29$2@dont-email.me>
<d8-dnfeKFsMG81D-nZ2dnZfqlJxh4p2d@giganews.com>
<tqkc8v$39c9f$1@dont-email.me>
 by: Volney - Tue, 24 Jan 2023 17:11 UTC

On 1/22/2023 5:10 PM, Giovanne Bologna wrote:
> Tom Roberts wrote:
>
>> On 1/21/23 7:39 PM, Giovanne Bologna wrote:
>>> THe top of the wheel will always run at the double of its center,
>>> whereas the low bottom would be stationary to the embankment.
>>>
>>> so the wheel will always go max near the half of the speed of light.
>>
>> That is not what this thread is about. Please pay attention, and READ
>> WHAT OTHER PEOPLE WRITE.
>
> ohh my, this amerecanos can't even read the subject line he is arguing on.
> Your train in a tunnel will never reach the speed of light, because the
> wheel will go in spirals, if and only if, their axes exceeds the HALF of
> the speed of light (½). Thank you very much.

Nope. In the frame of the train moving at 0.5c, the top (and bottom) of
the wheel will be moving at 0.5c. From the embankment the observer must
use the relative speed combination for 0.5c (the train) and 0.5c (top of
wheel as seen from train) and would see it at 0.866c.

Now do the math for a train moving at 0.8c.

Re: Rotating disk, radius, and circumference. - CORRECTION

<tqp4rs$7u7s$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=105099&group=sci.physics.relativity#105099

From: vol...@invalid.invalid (Volney)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2023 12:35:03 -0500
<1b620d50-2d3a-4457-9f5a-e6a4387cd02fn@googlegroups.com>
<e6-cndSg2bnFjVf-nZ2dnZfqlJ9j4p2d@giganews.com>
<39864ac7-2410-4e63-8839-911e0d257892n@googlegroups.com>
<UZCcncNq5szODFH-nZ2dnZfqlJ9j4p2d@giganews.com>
<tqi43s$2qv29$2@dont-email.me>
<d8-dnfeKFsMG81D-nZ2dnZfqlJxh4p2d@giganews.com>
<tqkc8v$39c9f$1@dont-email.me>
<4c5c6eec-9d08-4735-a91b-98976e8834f9n@googlegroups.com>
<k365cfFgbcvU1@mid.individual.net> <tqm8db$3lrcn$2@dont-email.me>
<tqmkev$3ns7k$1@dont-email.me>
 by: Volney - Tue, 24 Jan 2023 17:35 UTC

On 1/23/2023 1:42 PM, Faustino Biondo wrote:
> Volney wrote:
>
>> You all g̶o̶t̶ s̶n̶o̶o̶k̶e̶r̶e̶d̶ b̶y̶ t̶h̶e̶ n̶y̶m̶s̶h̶i̶f̶t̶i̶n̶g̶
>> t̶r̶o̶l̶l̶ whose job is to disrupt this group (a̶n̶d̶ p̶o̶s̶t̶
>> p̶r̶o̶-R̶u̶s̶s̶i̶a̶ p̶r̶o̶p̶a̶g̶a̶n̶d̶a̶).

Nymshifter, I see you didn't cross out the "disrupt this group" part. Is
that an admission that your job is to disrupt this group?

Why cross out "post pro-Russia propaganda"? You claim that that's not
your job? Or are you so stupid that you believe the propaganda is true?

<snip 卐Ru⚡︎⚡︎ian卐 propaganda>

Re: Rotating disk, radius, and circumference. - CORRECTION

<a86b7289-d874-4b0c-bc2c-a0189883f7b0n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=105100&group=sci.physics.relativity#105100

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2023 10:26:29 -0800 (PST)
<m0OdncAGQIpMpi_-nZ2dnZfqlJ9h4p2d@giganews.com> <45907d5d-90eb-4f73-a82b-0a07b5db949bn@googlegroups.com>
<e97ca2ef-49da-44d3-9fa8-9bfc60c2bbffn@googlegroups.com> <aaaf5082-12ed-4760-9c2a-65aeafaeab1fn@googlegroups.com>
<k66cnR9Px5gi9Fn-nZ2dnZfqlJ9h4p2d@giganews.com> <6b40c7aa-0e1e-4e2e-80b2-18fc0a58c8b6n@googlegroups.com>
<vsqdnRtF-Lb1uFr-nZ2dnZfqlJxg4p2d@giganews.com> <8d3f6443-456e-43db-949c-f3cce9909846n@googlegroups.com>
From: maluwozn...@gmail.com (Maciej Wozniak)
 by: Maciej Wozniak - Tue, 24 Jan 2023 18:26 UTC

On Tuesday, 24 January 2023 at 18:11:31 UTC+1, Volney wrote:
> On 1/22/2023 5:10 PM, Giovanne Bologna wrote:
> > Tom Roberts wrote:

> >> That is not what this thread is about. Please pay attention, and READ
> >> WHAT OTHER PEOPLE WRITE.
> >
> > ohh my, this amerecanos can't even read the subject line he is arguing on.
> > Your train in a tunnel will never reach the speed of light, because the
> > wheel will go in spirals, if and only if, their axes exceeds the HALF of
> > the speed of light (½). Thank you very much.
> Nope. In the frame of the train moving at 0.5c, the top (and bottom) of

And still believing that adjusting clocks
to your ISO idiocy means some "Newton
mode for them? You're such an idiot,
stupid Mike.

Re: Rotating disk, radius, and circumference.

<8b3d1614-b148-4f60-b67c-33a19f889fd2n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=105134&group=sci.physics.relativity#105134

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2023 04:22:39 -0800 (PST)
From: bedapiet...@gmail.com (beda pietanza)
 by: beda pietanza - Wed, 25 Jan 2023 12:22 UTC

Il giorno domenica 1 gennaio 2023 alle 04:58:13 UTC+1 Richard Hachel ha scritto:
> What is clear is that if the circumference contracts as a function of the
> tangential speed of the disk, and we obtain C'=C.sqrt(1-v²/c²), then we
> must affirm that during l accelerating the disc, to reach its desired
> speed, the radius also contracts.
>
> I've always postulated that for decades, and I haven't changed my mind.
>
> Note that a disc whose circumference contracts while the radius does not
> move is an absurdity.
>
> No spatial idea that corresponds to something credible in my mind in front
> of such a disc which would turn in front of me.
>
> R.H.
beda
the whole problematic here relais on the continuing shifting from what is a physical phenomena in itself to math model or to theoretica abstract reasoning.
To be concrete:
a rotating real physical disk is affected by:
a)centrifugal force
b)tangential speed and therefore to a rim contraction (different at different radial distance from the center)
c)the material essence of the disk
As the rotation speed increases the main stress the physical disk undergoes is the centrifugal force that will break the disk at very low rotation speed, long before any other effects becomes relevant,
The eventual contraction due to tangential speed (Lorentz contraction) before the centrifugal force breaking point, will be well tollerated by the elasticity of any kind of material disk.
This is all there is physically.
I point out the extreme relevance of the materiality of the disk in this, as in any real physical phenomena, while the abstract models that ignores the materiality of the objects involved is pure math illusory derangement.
regards
beda

Re: Rotating disk, radius, and circumference.

<mJaXGWqJ2b768ZfVlCbBACYVbfw@jntp>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=105137&group=sci.physics.relativity#105137

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
JNTP-HashClient: pxJ6dObCEVdZeExQSDUjTYkBQeg
JNTP-ThreadID: HDFr7cALdyOAciP04OAVXX2AGEM
JNTP-Uri: http://news2.nemoweb.net/?DataID=mJaXGWqJ2b768ZfVlCbBACYVbfw@jntp
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 23 13:40:11 +0000
From: r.hac...@jesaispu.fr (Richard Hachel)
 by: Richard Hachel - Wed, 25 Jan 2023 13:40 UTC

Le 25/01/2023 à 13:22, beda pietanza a écrit :

> b)tangential speed and therefore to a rim contraction (different at different
> radial distance from the center)

Yes. This is important to know. And with radial contraction.

OA'=OA.sqrt(1-v²/c²) (v local tangential speed).

Note that the disc may be empty inside.

Like the revolution of the planets around their sun.

Small contraction of Mercury orbit. RR effet, and not RG effet.

R.H.

Re: Rotating disk, radius, and circumference. - CORRECTION

<tqrn8v$od7v$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=105155&group=sci.physics.relativity#105155

From: uin...@bfotboia.nt (Faustino Biondo)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2023 17:01:22 -0000 (UTC)
<OfudnbAl3vfnwlX-nZ2dnZfqlJxh4p2d@giganews.com>
<1b620d50-2d3a-4457-9f5a-e6a4387cd02fn@googlegroups.com>
<e6-cndSg2bnFjVf-nZ2dnZfqlJ9j4p2d@giganews.com>
<39864ac7-2410-4e63-8839-911e0d257892n@googlegroups.com>
<UZCcncNq5szODFH-nZ2dnZfqlJ9j4p2d@giganews.com>
<tqi43s$2qv29$2@dont-email.me>
<d8-dnfeKFsMG81D-nZ2dnZfqlJxh4p2d@giganews.com>
<tqkc8v$39c9f$1@dont-email.me> <tqp3g0$7jeh$1@dont-email.me>
v2DaUAV3SCdTqLWocBhX40QBVmq7abaJtCktFQ5ewf8BwDyNoA5jvM6gtjiOydS
6dbup1rdKuELJxzuL+OozeuDbMqhHUE87cIAxDdG0M60/YuWg1TtekAJa/zsC5f
BioE/jvQk2wdZhijM7gAyFW6gRxuIUWmcRsfQaMmo4j4EWs6xOoTXS5jHFBDAEj
3AGwXWCY1f+B1tZlUOew42G7zt7PL2DL6coh1XG9voxoGcnSY15d1NjgLuNqszu
IC3iSLvUHeBfzaoB/rCdrXUZozZsAAAAASUVORK5CYII=
 by: Faustino Biondo - Wed, 25 Jan 2023 17:01 UTC

Volney wrote:

>> ohh my, this amerecanos can't even read the subject line he is arguing
>> on.
>> Your train in a tunnel will never reach the speed of light, because the
>> wheel will go in spirals, if and only if, their axes exceeds the HALF
>> of the speed of light (½). Thank you very much.
>
> N̶o̶p̶e̶. I̶n̶ t̶h̶e̶ f̶r̶a̶m̶e̶ o̶f̶ t̶h̶e̶ t̶r̶a̶i̶n̶ m̶o̶v̶i̶n̶g̶ a̶t̶ 0.5c̶, t̶h̶e̶ t̶o̶p̶ (a̶n̶d̶ b̶o̶t̶t̶o̶m̶) o̶f̶
> t̶h̶e̶ w̶h̶e̶e̶l̶ w̶i̶l̶l̶ b̶e̶ m̶o̶v̶i̶n̶g̶ a̶t̶ 0.5c̶. F̶r̶o̶m̶ t̶h̶e̶ e̶m̶b̶a̶n̶k̶m̶e̶n̶t̶ t̶h̶e̶ o̶b̶s̶e̶r̶v̶e̶r̶ m̶u̶s̶t̶
> u̶s̶e̶ t̶h̶e̶ r̶e̶l̶a̶t̶i̶v̶e̶ s̶p̶e̶e̶d̶ c̶o̶m̶b̶i̶n̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ f̶o̶r̶ 0.5c̶ (t̶h̶e̶ t̶r̶a̶i̶n̶) a̶n̶d̶ 0.5c̶ (t̶o̶p̶ o̶f̶
> w̶h̶e̶e̶l̶ a̶s̶ s̶e̶e̶n̶ f̶r̶o̶m̶ t̶r̶a̶i̶n̶) a̶n̶d̶ w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ s̶e̶e̶ i̶t̶ a̶t̶ 0.866c̶.

has nothing to do with what you say, imbecile. You don't undrestand simple
physics. You think is Einstine.

Re: Rotating disk, radius, and circumference. - CORRECTION

<tqrnfe$od7v$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=105157&group=sci.physics.relativity#105157

From: uin...@bfotboia.nt (Faustino Biondo)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2023 17:04:58 -0000 (UTC)
<e6-cndSg2bnFjVf-nZ2dnZfqlJ9j4p2d@giganews.com>
<39864ac7-2410-4e63-8839-911e0d257892n@googlegroups.com>
<UZCcncNq5szODFH-nZ2dnZfqlJ9j4p2d@giganews.com>
<tqi43s$2qv29$2@dont-email.me>
<d8-dnfeKFsMG81D-nZ2dnZfqlJxh4p2d@giganews.com>
<tqkc8v$39c9f$1@dont-email.me>
<4c5c6eec-9d08-4735-a91b-98976e8834f9n@googlegroups.com>
<k365cfFgbcvU1@mid.individual.net> <tqm8db$3lrcn$2@dont-email.me>
<tqmkev$3ns7k$1@dont-email.me> <tqp4rs$7u7s$1@dont-email.me>
r1I6nZU3dtuaiiAPwwA9ROIUSoHZzWQoY3eg44nkg2v2C2iVt5usAGep0UnFOha
qmdkvnyWUAW6WKNN9sgLvVkpKLACZLo6oboyL6lb+k7hw8LcU7qFpzu0Rx+ZXov
oMPXmVokdutidblFRH1UZ6vTn4nXPBQPgHZObwPLrh4AkSV907eTU1Hntn3Dvjd
0nHEHXlQx/qR4VMACl/aoIORtXVW9hCWHzEd8Y+xsYuWtyi/DNBCUbA0ytY3awY
a4C4qCh6gtUQbXv92gndcEU23UvtWXtAJbiB/Yfh/w7Qo5KFcneCx2Joizz8Syf
WHY9Bv/kpFTmG3rUoAAAAASUVORK5CYII=
 by: Faustino Biondo - Wed, 25 Jan 2023 17:04 UTC

Volney wrote:

> On 1/23/2023 1:42 PM, Faustino Biondo wrote:
>> Volney wrote:
>>
>>> You all g̶o̶t̶ s̶n̶o̶o̶k̶e̶r̶e̶d̶ b̶y̶ t̶h̶e̶ n̶y̶m̶s̶h̶i̶f̶t̶i̶n̶g̶
>>> t̶r̶o̶l̶l̶ whose job is to disrupt this group (a̶n̶d̶ p̶o̶s̶t̶
>>> p̶r̶o̶-R̶u̶s̶s̶i̶a̶ p̶r̶o̶p̶a̶g̶a̶n̶d̶a̶).
>
> N̶y̶m̶s̶h̶i̶f̶t̶e̶r̶, I̶ s̶e̶e̶ y̶o̶u̶ d̶i̶d̶n̶'t̶ c̶r̶o̶s̶s̶ o̶u̶t̶ t̶h̶e̶ "d̶i̶s̶r̶u̶p̶t̶ t̶h̶i̶s̶ g̶r̶o̶u̶p̶" p̶a̶r̶t̶. I̶s̶
> t̶h̶a̶t̶ a̶n̶ a̶d̶m̶i̶s̶s̶i̶o̶n̶ t̶h̶a̶t̶ y̶o̶u̶r̶ j̶o̶b̶ i̶s̶ t̶o̶ d̶i̶s̶r̶u̶p̶t̶ t̶h̶i̶s̶ g̶r̶o̶u̶p̶?

volney is gay.