"355/113 -- Not the famous irrational number PI, but an incredible simulation!"

tech / sci.electronics.design / Artemis launch scrubbed again after another leak issue Artemis moon rocket is the most powerful ever built by NASA

SubjectAuthor
* Artemis launch scrubbed again after another leak issue Artemis moona a
+- Re: Artemis launch scrubbed again after another leak issue Artemis moon rocket iDecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno
`- Re: Artemis launch scrubbed again after another leak issue Artemis moonJan Panteltje

1
Artemis launch scrubbed again after another leak issue Artemis moon rocket is the most powerful ever built by NASA

<1b9d589a-7943-410c-b035-b188e04291bcn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=105199&group=sci.electronics.design#105199

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2022 09:04:34 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Artemis launch scrubbed again after another leak issue Artemis moon
rocket is the most powerful ever built by NASA
From: manta1...@gmail.com (a a)
 by: a a - Sat, 3 Sep 2022 16:04 UTC

Artemis launch scrubbed again after another leak issue
Artemis moon rocket is the most powerful ever built by NASA

https://www.foxbusiness.com/technology/artemis-launch-scrubbed-again-another-leak-issue

Re: Artemis launch scrubbed again after another leak issue Artemis moon rocket is the most powerful ever built by NASA

<tf0giv$jh0$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=105226&group=sci.electronics.design#105226

From: Decadent...@decadence.org
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Subject: Re: Artemis launch scrubbed again after another leak issue Artemis moon rocket is the most powerful ever built by NASA
Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2022 21:22:39 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Decadent...@decadence.org - Sat, 3 Sep 2022 21:22 UTC

a a <manta103g@gmail.com> wrote in news:1b9d589a-7943-410c-b035-
b188e04291bcn@googlegroups.com:

> Artemis moon rocket is the most powerful ever built by NASA

You are not needed, child. These are facts we all already know, and
have for quite a long time.

What the fuck are you 13?

Damn you are stupid, boy!

Re: Artemis launch scrubbed again after another leak issue Artemis moon rocket is the most powerful ever built by NASA

<tf1l20$1m1t$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=105259&group=sci.electronics.design#105259

From: pNaOnStP...@yahoo.com (Jan Panteltje)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design,us.politics
rocket is the most powerful ever built by NASA
Date: Sun, 04 Sep 2022 07:40:33 GMT
NewsFleX homepage: http://www.panteltje.com/panteltje/newsflex/ and ftp download ftp://sunsite.unc.edu/pub/linux/system/news/readers/
 by: Jan Panteltje - Sun, 4 Sep 2022 07:40 UTC

On a sunny day (Sat, 3 Sep 2022 09:04:34 -0700 (PDT)) it happened a a
<manta103g@gmail.com> wrote in
<1b9d589a-7943-410c-b035-b188e04291bcn@googlegroups.com>:

>Artemis launch scrubbed again after another leak issue
>Artemis moon rocket is the most powerful ever built by NASA
>
>https://www.foxbusiness.com/technology/artemis-launch-scrubbed-again-another-leak-issue

I had started my satellite HD recording... came to look an hour before blast of and found it was canceled.
I think NASA makes a bit of joke about itself.
BAD job, leaking pipes...
The previous abort was just as silly (was untested) and the fix was "let's ignore the sensor it must be wrong".
My personal opinion about NASA is not very good
It is the ultimate job creating system, imagine driving around the block constantly
(like they do around planet earth) and keeping a whole infrastructure to maintain the car
Job creation!!
SpaceX taught them a lesson, and good chance the NASA SLS thing will blow up for some other silly reason.
This is why I had my 200 W stage amplifier and biggest speakers connected to the satellite link
wanted to feel that vibration at lift of and the whole world to hear the bang if it blew up
but so disappointing, canceled again.

Only useful thing they ever did up there was fix Hubble, but to sent up the wrong mirror
was NASA's fault in the first place!
Billions of dollars an mistakes like that?
And now stuffing Boeing with an other few millions, something that also did not work on the first test.
They did some nice things, mars rovers etc. but then the Viking mars rover experiment was positive
for life so the current ones land in craters where there is minimum chance of finding life as that
would upset the pope and his devotees?? That part of 'merrica the precedent ByeThen calls evil?
pope just declared himself holy or something...

What a joke US have become really!!
China did a nice landing a probe on the back of the moon...