Newsgroups: sci.math
From: earle.jo...@comcast.net (Earle Jones)
Subject: Gross error by Archimedes Plutonium
Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2022 04:21:40 GMT
 by: Earle Jones - Tue, 5 Jul 2022 04:21 UTC

*
AP, or "Archimedes Plutonium" has made a grievous error in his basic physics. He argues that the true electron is in fact the muon. Conventional science (through many experiments and referreed papers) has concluded that the muon, has a very limited lifetime, in fact, it is about 200 time more massive than the electron, and is, therefore, unstable. It rapidly decays into sub particles.

The mean lifetime of the muon is about 3 or 4 microseconds. Hardly enough time to provide the negative charge for any stable atom.

Thinking about AP's thinking, I come to this explanation: When he was about eight or ten years old, in the 5th or 6th grade, he witnessed an intersting experiment in the school lab. The teacher had a loop of wire with a current meter (galvanometer or ammeter) in the loop. She then took a bar magnet and thrust it into the loop. And behold, the meter moved, indicating that there was a current in the loop! When she withdrew the magnet, the meter moved in the opposite direction.

AP concluded (correctly, I would agree) that the moving magnetic field in a loop of wire, "induced" a current.

But his extrapalation of that experiment was carried much too far. He seems to see things this way: "If there is a current, then someone is thrusting a magnet into a conducting loop"

What follows is his incorrect conclusion that the muon is somehow dancing aroung the proton, "Doing the Faraday Law" that accounts for atomic interactions. And the Dirac magmetic monople somehow makes all this work.

Does AP realize that there are other ways to produce currents? For exapmle, in a semiconductor diode there are two tpes of currents: Drift and Diffusion. In no case is someone thrusting a magnet into a conducting look. Does AP even know about drift and diffusion? HINT: There is no thusting of magnets.

Another thing:

The magnetic monopole does not exist (except in Dirac's mathematics.)

AP suffers from a very common affliction: First learn; then teach. His 200+ "books" published by the Internet Freebies are dangerous to unwitting parents who might want to get their kids a new and free source of cheap iinformation.

Sadly, the data provided by AP is totally wrong and therefore worth nothing.

earle
*

Re: Gross error by Archimedes Plutonium

<ta26u2$f2a$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=105582&group=sci.math#105582

Followup: sci.physics.relativity
From: brl...@ilbgibuu.lu (Burl Higo)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Subject: Re: Gross error by Archimedes Plutonium
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2022 20:28:50 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Burl Higo - Tue, 5 Jul 2022 20:28 UTC

Earle Jones wrote:

> AP, or "Archimedes Plutonium" has made a grievous error in his basic
> physics. He argues that the true electron is in fact the muon.

cocaine zelenske scared like shit. His own actors will probably hang this
sondre bitch. Think, how many young men died for his oligarchs sondre
bitches, enslaving the people of the territory, along so many years.

Zelensky's 'crazy eyes' during his meeting with Swedish PM
https://www.bitchute.com/video/UouIoGm5TDNI/

Re: Gross error by Archimedes Plutonium

<ta2qh7$1757$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=105606&group=sci.math#105606

From: Jens_Stu...@nowhere.net (Jens Stuckelberger)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2022 02:03:19 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Jens Stuckelberger - Wed, 6 Jul 2022 02:03 UTC

On Tue, 05 Jul 2022 04:21:40 GMT, Earle Jones wrote:

> AP, or "Archimedes Plutonium" has made a grievous error in his basic
> physics.

I will always remember where I was when I learned such momentous
news.