From: mlf...@comcast.net (Mike Fontenot)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Subject: Correction of Einstein's Incorrect Exponential Gravitational Time
Dilation Equation
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2023 16:53:39 -0700
 by: Mike Fontenot - Sat, 18 Feb 2023 23:53 UTC

Some more debate between me and Halc:

I (Mike Fontenot) said

The material that I've posted above is actually NOT a new "theory".

Halc responded:

You're calling the equivalence principle 'Schizophrenic' which is a
form of science denialism. The topic is in new theories where it belongs.

I responded:

I used the word Schizophrenic to characterize the fact that sometimes a
scenario that makes sense in free space with constant accelerations,
does not make sense when converted to a motionless scenario with a
constant (and uniform) gravitational field. So in that case, the
equivalence principle isn't valid. (I gave an example of that in the
paper you're referring to.) But in other scenarios, the equivalence
principle IS valid. That's why I called the equivalence principle
"Schizophrenic".

As to whether my results should be called "a new theory":

My results DON'T describe a new theory of physics, different from
special relativity. My results just point out and correct a mistake
that has been perpetuated for more than a century in special relativity.
The mistake was first made by Einstein in his 1907 analysis of an
array of separated, equally-spaced and equally-accelerated clocks. For
his entire analysis, he used a linear equation for the time dilation,
but made a quick comment at the end of the analysis that the correct
equation should actually be an exponential. Other people (such as
Rindler) adopted Einstein's exponential, and eventually it became
"common knowledge". But it had never before been used for large values
of acceleration (in the highly non-linear portion of the exponential),
until I used it to describe what happens when the acceleration gets
extremely large, and the duration of the acceleration gets extremely short.

I did a series of separate (numerical) experiments, with increasingly
large (constant) accelerations (from one experiment to the next), but
with durations of the acceleration chosen for each experiment so that
the total change in the velocity was always the same, from one
experiment to the next.

When you do that, you find that the resulting change in the reading of
the leading clock, relative to the trailing clock, does not converge to
a finite limit ... it goes to infinity as the duration goes to zero.
But that implies that the traveling twin in the twin paradox is
infinitely old at the reunion, which is of course incorrect: we know
(from the time dilation equation [TDE] for an INERTIAL person [the home
twin]) that both twins have a FINITE age at the reunion. In a
disagreement between the exponential time dilation equation of general
relativity and the TDE for an inertial person, the TDE wins. The
exponential GTD equation is wrong. And after I had proven that, I was
eventually able to determine the correct gravitational time dilation
equation.

The details are in two viXra papers:

The proof that Einstein's exponential gravitational time dilation
equation is incorrect is in

https://vixra.org/abs/2109.0076 .

The derivation of the correct gravitational time dilation equation, that
replaces Enstein's incorrect exponential equation, is in

https://vixra.org/abs/2201.0015 .

I also wrote a couple of very short papers that provide summaries of the
above more detailed papers:

https://vixra.org/abs/2206.0133

and

https://vixra.org/abs/2210.0072 .

Re: Correction of Einstein's Incorrect Exponential Gravitational Time Dilation Equation

<tsuld4$iapo$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=106661&group=sci.physics.relativity#106661

From: uif...@nbfeoefo.fr (Woodruff Bellandi)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math
Dilation Equation
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2023 02:20:20 -0000 (UTC)
yXOWOQNuDjoZhoCvfVNtmADwMktYetL7owVHy18Za+hZ17fTgKBe9Hi8/Lem4hD
3ogIpAi/p+IQPNUSWuLBPxyTrAWp+dcAZfVi1xIeSyQf0HbODNnRvh8KNjbaGOM
WgvTlmWQUAOknN7SWIKOpOebWIEBRtygx1Rf8y4YkG/M1VxEdyg17Na3oHbSgTn
Qc82dcAA45KfT/rvIy50TyBGUDjnFln2J1hkU23+A42Wa7UBMeAFAAAAAElFTkS uQmCC
 by: Woodruff Bellandi - Mon, 20 Feb 2023 02:20 UTC

Mike Fontenot wrote:

> I responded:
>
> I used the word Schizophrenic to characterize the fact that sometimes a
> scenario that makes sense in free space with constant accelerations,
> does not make sense when converted to a motionless scenario with a
> constant

you sure?? “But we never said vaccines prevent transmission.”
https://%62%69%74%63%68%75%74%65.com/%76%69%64%65%6f/uoBbPhzmE9MY

then the *_capitalist_massmedia_* is *_not_* asking questions, why,
because the capitalists *_wants_you_dead_*. They think,
*_you_dead,_me_escape_*. Which emphasize the stupid they are. In math,
physics and history.

Colonel Douglas Macgregor to Neil Oliver:
*_Russia's_War_with_Ukraine_'is_a_Catastrophe_for_Nato.'_*
https://brighteon.com/6eb6ddbc-47f1-4314-909a-7d3a7d8fcf65

Reason Israel is Last - SATANYAHU
https://%62%69%74%63%68%75%74%65.com/%76%69%64%65%6f/dSwV6TQOhFsf

REPORTER SEYMOUR HERSH ON "HOW AMERICA TOOK OUT THE NORD STREAM PIPELINE"
https://%62%69%74%63%68%75%74%65.com/%76%69%64%65%6f/IX8y8t9oDO1u