Ignorance is bliss. -- Thomas Gray Fortune updates the great quotes, #42: BLISS is ignorance.

tech / sci.math / Re: AP's 196th book of science// Complete Ecology with Generalized Faraday Law and well-defined genotype with phenotype // Ecology science

SubjectAuthor
* AP's 196th book of science// Complete Ecology with GeneralizedArchimedes Plutonium
`* Re: AP's 196th book of science// Complete Ecology with GeneralizedArchimedes Plutonium
 `- Re: AP's 196th book of science// Complete Ecology with GeneralizedArchimedes Plutonium

1
AP's 196th book of science// Complete Ecology with Generalized Faraday Law and well-defined genotype with phenotype // Ecology science

<e23483f0-0d26-4749-bc48-f8aff4dce89dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=107231&group=sci.math#107231

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2022 11:32:53 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: AP's 196th book of science// Complete Ecology with Generalized
Faraday Law and well-defined genotype with phenotype // Ecology science
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sat, 23 Jul 2022 18:32 UTC

Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com>
Jul 22, 2022, 3:37:33 AM (yesterday)

to Plutonium Atom Universe
I place the history of ecology as starting with Darwin evolution theory 1860s for one really cannot do ecology in any meaningful manner in a static view of species, for ecology is a dynamic process. And I would place the Food Pyramid as the main and major concept of ecology, started circa 1927 by Charles Elton. On the bottom of the pyramid is Sun's energy, and the base is primary producers, plants, then comes herbivores living on plants and at the apex is apex predators.

So, well electricity and magnetism was Unified by Maxwell, in the same decade of 1860s that Darwin proposed biological evolution. And then we start to see a mathematics of ecology by 1927, in the same time period of 1930s of Quantum Mechanics physics. As if biology and physics were in lock step with each other.

But the Maxwell theory of EM is riddled full of error, especially its no magnetic monopole of Gauss law. And it took until 2016 for AP to correct the Maxwell Equations and replace them with the true equations of EM theory. This is now 2022, and it is high time to correct and replace the science of Ecology and bring it up to par with physics.

And place to start is exactly a replacement of the Food Chain or Food Pyramid.

Here I am in total luck, with the brilliant series on PBS of Attenborough's The Green Planet. Half of this book is supported with evidence and observations given in the The Green Planet.

So what I am going to do first is replace the Food Pyramid. And the replacement needs to come from a 3rd dimension mathematics not the 2nd dimension of the Food Pyramid (more commonly known as the food triangle).

The math of the Food Pyramid is the math of electricity and magnetism, Voltage = current * magnetic field * electric field, written as V = i*B*E. That is a equation of 3 variables and translates either into a rectangular box of volume = length * width * height or as a 3D ellipsoid if I need to have no corners.

The equation of ecology, or biology for that matter is, the most generalized equation is V = i*B*E.

And that equation comes from the Primary Axiom of Physics-- All is Atom, and atoms are nothing but electricity and magnetism. The New Ohm's Law V= i*B*E is the maximum equation in physics. And I have written several books showing that Schrodinger equation is a subset of V = i*B*E. I have thrown out the Dirac Equation for Dirac made a mistake in his physics, Dirac made few mistakes, but his Dirac equation is his worst. Dirac was searching for a relativistic Schrodinger equation. And Dirac had a mental hiccup, for he never realized that the Schrodinger equation comes from the Maxwell equations and the Maxwell Equations were already relativistic. So what Dirac ended up with, in his Dirac equation, is making the Schrodinger equation be what we can call "double relativistic".

In new true physics we throw out the Dirac Equation.

Again the pinnacle peak of math in physics is Voltage = i*B*E.

So Ecology is essentially all life in a region and the material-matter, the environment of that region. A region in Space in physics is full described by V = iBE. The i would be electricity-magnetism of the region. The B would be life, biology of the region, and the E would be the material matter of the region. These three all multiply together to form V, or voltage in physics, but in ecology would be energy. The total energy of that region. And this would be pictured as a 3D box or ellipsoid.

Now the reason I say I am in total luck with The Green Planet, is the fact that fungi are so extensive in root systems of plants, and that there is as much fungi as there are roots of plants. And that fungi are *animals* with breathing in of O2 and expelling animal-CO2.

I wrote several chemistry books outlining the fact that CO2 comes in 3 isomers, and which plants can only use animal-CO2, not the fire-CO2 created from burning fossil fuels. And so, in symbiotic relationship, probably no plants, or very few would be alive on Earth if not for fungus. If we remove all the fungus on Earth, you would have absence of nearly all plants on Earth. Simply because a plant needs Animal-CO2, where the carbon atom is periphery to the two oxygen atoms.

This is one example of why the Food Pyramid needs to be 3rd Dimension like a box or ellipsoid, in order to graph in the animals (fungus a animal) on one axis x-axis, the plants on another axis, y-axis, and then the decomposers and other organisms on a slanted axis, three axes-- longitude, latitude and slantitude, in a 3D geometry.

The chemical cyles fit into the slantitude lines, the water, carbon, nitrogen, oxygen and we have Animal-CO2 cycle.

So, yes, a lot of new variables need added from Elton's 1927 Food Pyramid.

AP
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com>
Jul 22, 2022, 2:52:33 PM (23 hours ago)

to Plutonium Atom Universe
Units of Ecology

Units come from magnetic permeability and electric permittivity, and one is of order 1.2*10^-6, the other is of order 1.44^10^-12 (after it is divided by 6 for the 6 faces in a cube of Lewis 6 structure of bonding).

And these units follow from the Psi squared of Schrodinger equation, for it is easy to see that magnetic permeability squared is permittivity in numerical value.

Symbiosis in Ecology becomes Complimentarity or Duality in Physics, for plants cannot live without animals and vice versa. This is necessary because of Chemistry gas exchange. Fungi are animals and plants need the fungi for their CO2 while animals need the plant O2.

Ecology is not a branch of biology, rather, biology is a branch of ecology. Ecology is bigger of a science than biology. But Physics is the overarching, overriding science of all sciences.

Gas exchange is of primary importance in life, and often overlooked in biology and ecology books.

Of course, it was only known that CO2 comes in 3 isomers by 2016-2017, for that is when AP discovers the Lewis structure is based upon 6, not 8.

The CO2 molecule has 3 isomers and is Fire-CO2 with the carbon atom in the center of 2 oxygen atoms. And Animal-CO2 with the carbon atom periphery to the 2 oxygen atoms. Pictures of the 3 isomers of CO2 and O2 can be seen on the cover of my book--

True Chemistry, Chemistry Series, book 1
by Archimedes Plutonium

Last revised on 8NOV2020.

TRUE CHEMISTRY
2018 textbook of Experiment-- Real Electron = 105MeV, Real Proton = 840MeV, Dirac's magnetic monopole = 0.5MeV.

Cover picture: My chemical atom bonding models, shown are models of the 3 isomers of CO2 and the molecule O2. Please be mindful of shadows in pictures.. For the topmost isomer of CO2 the carbon atom is directly in between two oxygen atoms. Carbon and oxygen want to have 6 Lewis structure arms, all 6 shared, and so the carbon has 6 shared, but one of the oxygen has only 4 shared and a unshared dipole, while the other oxygen atom has 6 shared but one unshared dipole also. The second CO2 from the top is Fire-CO2 with one oxygen atom having a unshared dipole, but in this isomer all oxygen and carbon have 6 shared Lewis structure arms. The bottom picture is Animal-CO2 where the unshared dipole is on the carbon atom and thus exchanges the carbon in a reaction leaving behind O2. New Chemistry is so very important because both plants and animals reject Fire-CO2 because it turns into CO the poison carbon monoxide both for plants and animals.

Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com>
Jul 22, 2022, 3:13:03 PM (22 hours ago)

to Plutonium Atom Universe
Now we have a chance to define "life" in biology in terms of just chemistry alone. Where we consider the gas exchanges of CO2 essential to plants and O2 essential to animals.

For reasons of Physics, no organism can do both CO2 and O2 alone. We see this in coral reefs, where we need the animal and plant together.

We see this in plants, where the roots require fungus. Recently there was a experiment of planting seeds in the Moon soil brought back from the Moon. The plants were sickly, and probably because the Moon plants did not have sufficient fungus in the soil.

That also raises the question of animals requiring plants in order to live. Can a human live without the gut bacteria? Our bodies are full of beneficial bacteria, especially the gut. These bacteria can be considered plants with the intake of CO2 and output of O2.

So a new definition of Life, the life of biology science, looking purely at chemistry, is that O2 is two atoms of oxygen each with valence 4 of magnetic monopoles and seeking valence 6. While CO2 is three atoms with the carbon of valence 2 of magnetic monopoles seeking valence 6.

Physics has no single molecule that can be Life itself. Physics requires two separate individual molecules, one that can carry out photosynthesis and one that can provide motion. CO2 is the molecule that provides photosynthesis and O2 the molecule that provides motion. And for photosynthesis CO2 is heavy, lying close to the ground and not abundant, rather scarce compared to O2 needed for motion. O2 is abundant compared to CO2, and it needs to be abundant for motion has to have a steady flow of O2 to carry out motion.

So, a Chemistry definition of Life, is the complimentary dual action of CO2 with O2, much like particle and wave complimentarity in physics. So life, defined by chemistry is a interplay of CO2 with O2. And there exists no living organism that has both CO2 and O2 within its "body". This is a fact of physics-chemistry, that the CO2 is one separate life form from the O2 lifeform. And this creates Symbiosis in biology-ecology.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: AP's 196th book of science// Complete Ecology with Generalized Faraday Law and well-defined genotype with phenotype // Ecology science

<f97546e2-e9ec-41c7-a26c-8fe3941486b8n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=107247&group=sci.math#107247

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2022 15:36:22 -0700 (PDT)
Faraday Law and well-defined genotype with phenotype // Ecology science
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sat, 23 Jul 2022 22:36 UTC

The simplification of Electric Field to that of being frequency in speed , speed = distance*frequency is a apt and highly useful simplification. So that Magnetic field becomes distance in speed = distance/time and that Electric field becomes 1/time or frequency. This is highly useful to biology and ecology, for it is in need of a "reduced concept" to speak of magnetic field and electric field, which is now distance and frequency.

Who wants to say Electric field in biology or ecology when we can say "frequency". The frequency of energy in a biological system or the frequency of reproduction.

AP

Re: AP's 196th book of science// Complete Ecology with Generalized Faraday Law and well-defined genotype with phenotype // Ecology science

<99296cc2-001a-4cb5-b8dd-f10bc9e2c358n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=107264&group=sci.math#107264

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2022 00:57:02 -0700 (PDT)
Faraday Law and well-defined genotype with phenotype // Ecology science
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sun, 24 Jul 2022 07:57 UTC

Sad that most chemistry books are in joule or calorie, and especially for bonding energy and dissociation energy in kJ/mol which when converted is about 1/100 of a electron Volt eV. It takes 1.2 Volts potential difference to electrolysis water H2O.

I wish in chemistry that they begin writing the entire chemistry textbook in just one units-- that of eV. Throw out the Joule the calorie and anything else that can be converted to eV. Make all of chemistry teaching in eV.

For I see joule and calorie and whatever as primitive of measuring units as the Flintstones comedy cartoons with Fred and Barney measuring a car in dinosaur foot power. All these whacko measuring units would be like writing a chemistry textbook with every other sentence in a different language. When chemistry is made best in writing it in one language.

My mind can see and feel eV, but I have never been able to sense chemistry in joules or calories.

The Electromagnetic Spectrum is in eV and some in MeV, it is not in joules or calories. And the EM Spectrum is central to chemistry, for the 0.5MeV particle is not the electron of Atoms but rather the magnetic monopole and it is 0.5MeV.

AP