Deliver yesterday, code today, think tomorrow.

tech / sci.math / Re: AP's 196th book of science//Complete Ecology with Generalized Faraday Law and well-defined genotype with phenotype // Ecology science by Archimedes Plutonium

SubjectAuthor
* AP's 196th book of science//Complete Ecology with Generalized FaradayArchimedes Plutonium
`* Re: AP's 196th book of science//Complete Ecology with GeneralizedArchimedes Plutonium
 `- Re: AP's 196th book of science//Complete Ecology with GeneralizedArchimedes Plutonium

1
AP's 196th book of science//Complete Ecology with Generalized Faraday Law and well-defined genotype with phenotype // Ecology science by Archimedes Plutonium

<32fc7904-4010-4b62-a083-a4578a85ec4en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=107378&group=sci.math#107378

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2022 22:22:27 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: AP's 196th book of science//Complete Ecology with Generalized Faraday
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Tue, 26 Jul 2022 05:22 UTC

Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com>
Jul 23, 2022, 2:17:43 PM (2 days ago)

to Plutonium Atom Universe
Biologists and ecologists are not going to understand some physicist talking about biology in terms of magnetic field and electric field.

They will understand, however, a frequency in place of electric field, and they will understand distance of Lines of Force as in a magnetic field.

It is futile to talk about electric field and magnetic field in biology and ecology. Thus, we simply replace Electric field with frequency, a concept every one in science can deal with. And likewise, who in science except physicists talk about a magnetic field? No-one except physicists and the occasional chemist. Here, likewise we replace magnetic field with that of the distance along Lines of Force of a magnet.

Thus we directly tie into biology, the Electromagnetic Spectrum, and lo and behold, the relevant energy is the Visible region of the spectrum of 1.2 eV, and that is where 99.999% of biological activity occurs. And one can even say, the majority of stellar activity occurs in the Visible region.

AP
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com>
Jul 23, 2022, 4:13:53 PM (2 days ago)

to Plutonium Atom Universe
The simplification of Electric Field to that of being frequency in speed , speed = distance*frequency is a apt and highly useful simplification. So that Magnetic field becomes distance in speed = distance/time and that Electric field becomes 1/time or frequency. This is highly useful to biology and ecology, for it is in need of a "reduced concept" to speak of magnetic field and electric field, which is now distance and frequency.

Who wants to say Electric field in biology or ecology when we can say "frequency". The frequency of energy in a biological system or the frequency of reproduction.

AP

Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com>
Jul 24, 2022, 3:00:09 AM (yesterday)

to Plutonium Atom Universe
Sad that most chemistry books are in joule or calorie, and especially for bonding energy and dissociation energy in kJ/mol which when converted is about 1/100 of a electron Volt eV. It takes 1.2 Volts potential difference to electrolysis water H2O.

I wish in chemistry that they begin writing the entire chemistry textbook in just one units-- that of eV. Throw out the Joule the calorie and anything else that can be converted to eV. Make all of chemistry teaching in eV.

For I see joule and calorie and whatever as primitive of measuring units as the Flintstones comedy cartoons with Fred and Barney measuring a car in dinosaur foot power. All these whacko measuring units would be like writing a chemistry textbook with every other sentence in a different language. When chemistry is made best in writing it in one language.

My mind can see and feel eV, but I have never been able to sense chemistry in joules or calories.

The Electromagnetic Spectrum is in eV and some in MeV, it is not in joules or calories. And the EM Spectrum is central to chemistry, for the 0.5MeV particle is not the electron of Atoms but rather the magnetic monopole and it is 0.5MeV.

AP
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com>
Jul 24, 2022, 3:10:51 PM (yesterday)

to Plutonium Atom Universe

The EM Spectrum is "Alive"// AP's 196th book of science// Complete Ecology with Generalized Faraday Law and well-defined genotype with phenotype // Ecology science.

Since the units of biology Life is in magnetic permeability 1.2*10^-6 we can see this in every entry of the EM Spectrum that wavelength is of 10^6 versus frequency of 10^12, and vice versa. In lock step, the wavelength and frequency are separated from one another by a factor of 10^6.

Can we say the EM Spectrum is "Alive". Most assuredly we can say that the EM Spectrum is a Living Spectrum and its center is Visible Light, for it is in the range of 1.2 eV energy that the gas molecules central to life of Animal-CO2 versus O2, and even H2O with electrolysis at 1.2 Volts, energy exchanges take place. For example the bonding of Animal-CO2 to pry loose the O2 and C atom.

This gives added meaning to the concept that Light Waves are Perfect DNA.

Of course the EM spectrum is bounded above at 0.5MeV magnetic monopoles as being physics of non life and bounded below at a distance in kilometer's where you cannot have frequency faster than speed of light.

--- quoting the Electromagnetic Spectrum from Wikipedia ---
Class Wave-
length
\lambda Freq-
uency
f f Energy per
photon
E E
Ionizing
radiation γ Gamma rays 1 pm 300 EHz 1.24 MeV
10 pm 30 EHz 124 keV
HX Hard X-rays
100 pm 3 EHz 12.4 keV
SX Soft X-rays
1 nm 300 PHz 1.24 keV
10 nm 30 PHz 124 eV
EUV Extreme
ultraviolet
100 nm 3 PHz 12.4 eV
NUV Near ultraviolet,
visible
1 μm 300 THz 1.24 eV
NIR Near infrared
10 μm 30 THz 124 meV
MIR Mid infrared
100 μm 3 THz 12.4 meV
FIR Far infrared
1 mm 300 GHz 1.24 meV
Micro-
waves EHF Extremely high
frequency
1 cm 30 GHz 124 μeV
SHF Super high
frequency
1 dm 3 GHz 12.4 μeV
UHF Ultra high
frequency
1 m 300 MHz 1.24 μeV
radio
waves VHF Very high
frequency
10 m 30 MHz 124 neV
HF High
frequency
100 m 3 MHz 12.4 neV
MF Medium
frequency
1 km 300 kHz 1.24 neV
LF Low
frequency
10 km 30 kHz 124 peV
VLF Very low
frequency
100 km 3 kHz 12.4 peV
ULF Ultra low
frequency
1 Mm 300 Hz 1.24 peV
SLF Super low
frequency
10 Mm 30 Hz 124 feV
ELF Extremely low
frequency
100 Mm 3 Hz 12.4 feV
Sources: File:Light spectrum.svg
The electromagnetic spectrum is the range of frequencies (the spectrum) of electromagnetic radiation and their respective wavelengths and photon energies.
--- end quoting EM Spectrum from Wikipedia
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com>
Jul 24, 2022, 3:27:25 PM (yesterday)

to Plutonium Atom Universe
In early July 2022, I wrote:
> > There are 37*10^12 cells in the human body.
> >
> > DNA has 3*10^9 base pairs. Consider that each cell has mitochondrial DNA also so we have about 74*10^12 (3*10^9) = 2.2 *10^23.
> >
> > Now there is an important physics constant of 10^23 called Avogadro's number.
> >
> > Could it be that Avogadro's number of physics and chemistry also relates to ideas of mind with the DNA molecule having base pairs.

Now, I want to remodel the DNA molecule into that of Half Bent Circles where the base pairs and part of the DNA strands are composed of just Half Bent Circles. The reason I want to do this is to see if the number 3*10^9 becomes the number 3*10^12.

The end result being that the entire DNA molecule is composed solely of Half Bent Circles, one half being electricity and other half being magnetism. And of course the number 10^12 is permittivity constant or frequency.

AP
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com>
Jul 25, 2022, 3:39:47 PM (9 hours ago)

to Plutonium Atom Universe
Alright, I need to move on, and publish this book before the end of July.

There is the matter of the Food Pyramid and the genotype and phenotype.

I kindly thank David Attenborough for his magnificent The Green Planet, and use that science TV series as observational proof of Ecology concepts. Especially the huge role that fungus play on life on Earth. Although David does not recognize that fungus are animals, his The Green Planet highlights the fungus role in plants.

And in the 3rd episode of the Seasons on plants, was mentioned a plant I never heard of before-- the Dodder.

I am hoping David mentions a plant that has become a real pest to me-- the buckthorn. I do not know if England has buckthorn, but if they did, I can fully understand why the English wanted to immigrate to the USA :-( for the humor impaired).

In my last three books, the trio of 194th, 195th and now this 196th, all three of them can use references from The Green Planet as observational support of claims made in those books.

But now I need to do the Food Pyramid and the geometry it is going to take is the Parallel Plate Capacitor of physics shaped in a Rectangular box.

Alright, time to recast Old Biology food pyramid or food triangle into New Biology-ecology.

This needs to be in 3rd dimension and the easiest is a rectangular box, the volume. That of a Parallel Plate Capacitor.

In Physics the all encompassing math of a box is Voltage = i*B*E. The Voltage equals current times magnetic field times electric field. That recast is volume = length*width*height.

So the food pyramid in New Biology-ecology is this rectangular box, and the box is in a Grid System and every plant and animal is represented as a dot.. Now we can take this levels down to having dots for every living cell. Or even further down to every atom on Earth. So the dots of the box Grid System represents living bodies or cells or even all the the atoms on Earth.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: AP's 196th book of science//Complete Ecology with Generalized Faraday Law and well-defined genotype with phenotype // Ecology science by Archimedes Plutonium

<f955a6de-db78-414f-ba7a-cf09474ba63an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=107381&group=sci.math#107381

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2022 23:54:39 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: AP's 196th book of science//Complete Ecology with Generalized
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Tue, 26 Jul 2022 06:54 UTC

So here I have an exquisite and tantalizing project to do. I want to revise Old Ecology of its Food Chain, its Food Pyramid and it turns out to have a geometry of Parallel Plate Capacitor, not a pyramid. And to work out the details, I will thus get a better understanding of pure physics, of how static electricity is stored inside a capacitor.

So here is where Ecology will focus attention on that of pure physics and how circuits of electricity are held and stored inside a capacitor.

No-one would have thought that biology-ecology will shine a window inside a parallel plate capacitor and inform us of that arrangement of electricity.

AP

Re: AP's 196th book of science//Complete Ecology with Generalized Faraday Law and well-defined genotype with phenotype // Ecology science by Archimedes Plutonium

<3d58c593-ad4d-451c-9ed8-92b4f5bd1e47n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=107383&group=sci.math#107383

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2022 01:16:33 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Tue, 26 Jul 2022 08:16 UTC

And so, let us do some math and physics. We have a parallel plate capacitor and it is in the shape of rectangular box. Now the static electricity inside will be in the shape of an ellipsoid, for electricity flies off of corners such as in a rectangular box.

Now can get a sample problem of a fully capacitated capacitor. And to know how many of the 0.5MeV particles it is holding. That number is the number of particles of EM spectrum of gamma rays of 1pm wavelength and 300EHz for 1..24MeV energy per photon.

The size of the box determines the size of this ellipsoid. And the 0.5MeV particles are all circuits forming the ellipsoid surface area.

So picture an ellipsoid like that of a Earth globe with intersecting lines of longitude with latitude. Each of those lines consists of 0.5MeV waves with wavelength and frequency.

So how dense must the longitude and latitude lines be to hold that amount of electricity on the surface of an ellipsoid, composing that surface? If the surface is not enough for the amount of electricity held by the capacitor, then we include more circuit lines calling them slantitude lines where they cut at an angle the grid system that composes latitude and longitude.

This is pure physics analysis of a capacitor.

But now let us switch to this ellipsoid as being a gas exchange of for living creatures. Each living creature of plant needs a animal for O2 with Animal-CO2. So the lines of longitude are plants and latitude are animals. Remember, fungus are animals.

Here what I am looking for is a numbers matching. That the number of lines of circuits in pure physics of a capacitor, matches the number of lines of plants and animals.

And here, we need far more plants to make food for animals to live and far less in number of animals than plants. This is the Food Chain or Pyramid.

AP