Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2022 08:15:24 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Swedish police probe at Nord Stream leak site strengthens suspicion
of gross sabotage
From: bloggs.f...@gmail.com (Fred Bloggs)
 by: Fred Bloggs - Fri, 7 Oct 2022 15:15 UTC

Evidence of four detonations has been found and collected.

"Some material had been seized on site and would now be analysed..."

Sweden, Denmark and Germany will be pressing for a prosecution.

Russia is being excluded from the forensic investigation.

Meanwhile in Germany:

The head of Germany’s Federal Network Agency, which would be in charge of gas rationing in the event of a supply emergency, repeated his warning a week ago that consumption was too high.

“We will struggle to avoid a gas emergency this winter without at least 20% savings in private households, businesses and industry,” Klaus Mueller of the Bundesnetzagentur said.

“The situation may become very serious if we do not significantly reduce our gas consumption,” he told Reuters.

https://gcaptain.com/investigation-of-nord-stream-pipelines-strengthens-sabotage-suspicions/

Re: Swedish police probe at Nord Stream leak site strengthens suspicion of gross sabotage

<mIY%K.752887$BKL8.523471@fx15.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=107477&group=sci.electronics.design#107477

Subject: Re: Swedish police probe at Nord Stream leak site strengthens
suspicion of gross sabotage
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
From: use...@example.net (bitrex)
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2022 12:45:05 -0400
 by: bitrex - Fri, 7 Oct 2022 16:45 UTC

On 10/7/2022 11:15 AM, Fred Bloggs wrote:
> Evidence of four detonations has been found and collected.
>
> "Some material had been seized on site and would now be analysed..."
>
> Sweden, Denmark and Germany will be pressing for a prosecution.
>
> Russia is being excluded from the forensic investigation.
>
> Meanwhile in Germany:
>
> The head of Germany’s Federal Network Agency, which would be in charge of gas rationing in the event of a supply emergency, repeated his warning a week ago that consumption was too high.
>
> “We will struggle to avoid a gas emergency this winter without at least 20% savings in private households, businesses and industry,” Klaus Mueller of the Bundesnetzagentur said.
>
> “The situation may become very serious if we do not significantly reduce our gas consumption,” he told Reuters.
>
> https://gcaptain.com/investigation-of-nord-stream-pipelines-strengthens-sabotage-suspicions/

The fossil fuel industry would be pretty happy if it could chalk up all
pipeline ruptures to "sabotage" despite that a lot of the time they seem
to rupture pretty well on their own

Re: Swedish police probe at Nord Stream leak site strengthens suspicion of gross sabotage

<e2dbbb7a-8403-4487-a322-3b1702829218n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=107485&group=sci.electronics.design#107485

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2022 10:56:35 -0700 (PDT)
suspicion of gross sabotage
From: bloggs.f...@gmail.com (Fred Bloggs)
 by: Fred Bloggs - Fri, 7 Oct 2022 17:56 UTC

On Friday, October 7, 2022 at 12:45:13 PM UTC-4, bitrex wrote:
> On 10/7/2022 11:15 AM, Fred Bloggs wrote:
> > Evidence of four detonations has been found and collected.
> >
> > "Some material had been seized on site and would now be analysed..."
> >
> > Sweden, Denmark and Germany will be pressing for a prosecution.
> >
> > Russia is being excluded from the forensic investigation.
> >
> > Meanwhile in Germany:
> >
> > The head of Germany’s Federal Network Agency, which would be in charge of gas rationing in the event of a supply emergency, repeated his warning a week ago that consumption was too high.
> >
> > “We will struggle to avoid a gas emergency this winter without at least 20% savings in private households, businesses and industry,” Klaus Mueller of the Bundesnetzagentur said.
> >
> > “The situation may become very serious if we do not significantly reduce our gas consumption,” he told Reuters.
> >
> > https://gcaptain.com/investigation-of-nord-stream-pipelines-strengthens-sabotage-suspicions/
> >
> The fossil fuel industry would be pretty happy if it could chalk up all
> pipeline ruptures to "sabotage" despite that a lot of the time they seem
> to rupture pretty well on their own

They'll have video evidence that the damage is not a rupture. Things like melted bits ( shape and coloration ) of metal and folding inward to the pipe center can definitively prove the damaging force moved from the outside in and occurred at high temperature- things you would not see with a so-called "rupture."

Re: Swedish police probe at Nord Stream leak site strengthens suspicion of gross sabotage

<1e8f4a40-b0e8-4e5f-91b5-27c15e2cbfd5n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=107513&group=sci.electronics.design#107513

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2022 21:55:10 -0700 (PDT)
suspicion of gross sabotage
From: soar2mor...@yahoo.com (Flyguy)
 by: Flyguy - Sat, 8 Oct 2022 04:55 UTC

On Friday, October 7, 2022 at 9:45:13 AM UTC-7, bitrex wrote:
> On 10/7/2022 11:15 AM, Fred Bloggs wrote:
> > Evidence of four detonations has been found and collected.
> >
> > "Some material had been seized on site and would now be analysed..."
> >
> > Sweden, Denmark and Germany will be pressing for a prosecution.
> >
> > Russia is being excluded from the forensic investigation.
> >
> > Meanwhile in Germany:
> >
> > The head of Germany’s Federal Network Agency, which would be in charge of gas rationing in the event of a supply emergency, repeated his warning a week ago that consumption was too high.
> >
> > “We will struggle to avoid a gas emergency this winter without at least 20% savings in private households, businesses and industry,” Klaus Mueller of the Bundesnetzagentur said.
> >
> > “The situation may become very serious if we do not significantly reduce our gas consumption,” he told Reuters.
> >
> > https://gcaptain.com/investigation-of-nord-stream-pipelines-strengthens-sabotage-suspicions/
> >
> The fossil fuel industry would be pretty happy if it could chalk up all
> pipeline ruptures to "sabotage" despite that a lot of the time they seem
> to rupture pretty well on their own

Sorry, libtard, but pipelines have been PROVEN to be the SAFEST way to transport fuels.