From: starma...@ix.netcom.com (The Starmaker)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics
Subject: Einstein sez there is a center of the universe
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2023 13:26:24 -0800
 by: The Starmaker - Tue, 28 Feb 2023 21:26 UTC

I know most of yous don't know dis information because yous
pretend to know dis information...after the fact..

But Albert Einstein believed that the universe has a center.

So, where did yous get dis idea there is no center of the universe?? did
you even bother to look???

you wiki'd it?

wiki'd university.
dey take paypal at
wiki'd university.

to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable,
and challenge
the unchallengeable.

Re: Einstein sez there is a center of the universe

<k67bosFdjuU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=107472&group=sci.physics.relativity#107472

From: whod...@void.nowgre.com (whodat)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics
Subject: Re: Einstein sez there is a center of the universe
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2023 15:58:48 -0600
 by: whodat - Tue, 28 Feb 2023 21:58 UTC

On 2/28/2023 3:26 PM, The Starmaker wrote:
> I know most of yous don't know dis information because yous
> pretend to know dis information...after the fact..
>
> But Albert Einstein believed that the universe has a center.

Uncle Al said every point in the universe is at the center. Is that in
dispute with what Einstein said?

> So, where did yous get dis idea there is no center of the universe?? did
> you even bother to look???
>
> you wiki'd it?
>
> wiki'd university.
> dey take paypal at
> wiki'd university.

Re: Einstein sez there is a center of the universe

<63FE88A7.12B8@ix.netcom.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=107483&group=sci.physics.relativity#107483

From: starma...@ix.netcom.com (The Starmaker)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2023 15:05:11 -0800
 by: The Starmaker - Tue, 28 Feb 2023 23:05 UTC

whodat wrote:

> On 2/28/2023 3:26 PM, The Starmaker wrote:
> > I know most of yous don't know dis information because yous
> > pretend to know dis information...after the fact..
> >
> > But Albert Einstein believed that the universe has a center.
>
> Uncle Al said every point in the universe is at the center. Is that in
> dispute with what Einstein said?

That is just another 'opinion' that he had, his first
was ..one point...(not every point) universe has a center.

One point at the center.

One.

> > So, where did yous get dis idea there is no center of the universe?? did
> > you even bother to look???
> >
> > you wiki'd it?
> >
> > wiki'd university.
> > dey take paypal at
> > wiki'd university.

to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable,
and challenge
the unchallengeable.

Re: Einstein sez there is a center of the universe

<k67lngF1t66U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=107498&group=sci.physics.relativity#107498

From: whod...@void.nowgre.com (whodat)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2023 18:48:44 -0600
 by: whodat - Wed, 1 Mar 2023 00:48 UTC

On 2/28/2023 5:05 PM, The Starmaker wrote:
> whodat wrote:
>>
>> On 2/28/2023 3:26 PM, The Starmaker wrote:
>>> I know most of yous don't know dis information because yous
>>> pretend to know dis information...after the fact..
>>>
>>> But Albert Einstein believed that the universe has a center.
>>
>> Uncle Al said every point in the universe is at the center. Is that in
>> dispute with what Einstein said?
>

> That is just another 'opinion' that he had, his first
> was ..one point...(not every point) universe has a center.
>
> One point at the center.
>

> One.

You didn't understand what UA said in this or any other instance.

But then you have always missed the point being made, and missed it
giving wider berth whenever you posted something intended as a
"clever" reply. As far afoul as he runs, Mitch gets closer to the
point than you ever have. I didn't think that was possible...