Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2022 11:21:30 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: USA political system-- Democrats versus Republican evolving new
platforms-- Pro-science versus Anti-science Republicans// SCIENCE COUNCIL
RULES EARTH. The platform of the two parties here in the USA used to be
mostly consisting of liberal versus
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sat, 30 Jul 2022 18:21 UTC

USA political system-- Democrats versus Republican evolving new platforms-- Pro-science versus Anti-science Republicans// SCIENCE COUNCIL RULES EARTH.

The platform of the two parties here in the USA used to be mostly consisting of liberal versus conservative. Meaning how government handles your money, spending liberal, or, conservative seldom spending. But it has also leaked into judicial system of liberal versus conservative, not meaning money so much as meaning-- conservative-- unwilling to change from any status quo.

So here in America USA the political parties were divided as to spending of money and unwilling to change from status quo. The Democrats were more spending and willing to change while Republicans were tightwads and never wanting to change.

But, like all things in life, things change and old frameworks fall down and new frameworks form. The Democrat versus Republican party platforms are new and reflect a new world, especially after the viral pandemic and Ukraine invasion.

It is no longer healthy to look at the two parties in eyewear glasses of "how they spend money, and whether they are for change, try something new".

The world is ever more increasingly science and technology, and you sink or swim based on whether you are for or against science and technology. We see this so clearly in a pandemic and Russia and China belligerence.

And ever since Don Trump got into office, the platform of the Republican party has irrevocably changed for the worse.

No longer is the Republican party a party of conservatism but a party that liar liar liar, obstructs, and anti-science. Just look at their Supreme Court appoints-- nothing but anti-science.

In this new era of party platforms, the Democrats have become the party of "telling the truth" and for pro science as seen in tackling the pandemic and as seen in tackling the Russian invasion of Ukraine, the superiority of Western weapons. While the Republicans called for "drinking bleach to cure a virus, and call elections liaring and fraud, and appoint Justices to the court who hate science and failed science with their views of 1) campaign finance is free speech, not bribery 2) no abortions, not even if a 10 year old is raped 3) no gun regulation in NY, so that a 18 year old can shop in stores carrying a assault rifle 4) stifling health care by dictating mask policy. Not even a 1/2 marble brain of logical intelligence in 6 conservative justices of supreme court.

So the USA needs new monikers of what the party platform is. The Republicans have become the party of Anti-science with embrace of status quo and abhorrent to change. And the Democrats are the party of pro-science and embrace change.

AP

Re: USA political system-- Democrats versus Republican evolving new platforms-- Pro-science versus Anti-science Republicans// SCIENCE COUNCIL RULES EARTH. The platform of the two parties here in the USA used to be mostly consisting of liberal versus

<9029c73c-e5e8-4011-8690-3b6c459cc447n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=107730&group=sci.math#107730

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2022 12:23:46 -0700 (PDT)
From: mitchrae...@gmail.com (mitchr...@gmail.com)
 by: mitchr...@gmail.com - Sat, 30 Jul 2022 19:23 UTC

The Dems are now in the business of taking your rights.
Trump was only good for America. Biden only wrong in
every way. His family are the crime sociopaths. Just like
the Clinton's.

Mitchell Raemsch

Re: USA political system-- Democrats versus Republican evolving new platforms-- Pro-science versus Anti-science Republicans// SCIENCE COUNCIL RULES EARTH. The platform of the two parties here in the USA used to be mostly consisting of liberal versus

<tc418g$3ukju$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=107734&group=sci.math#107734

Followup: sci.physics.relativity
From: xeu...@ojzoleeb.xq (Deane Tanzi)
Newsgroups: sci.math,sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2022 19:36:49 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Deane Tanzi - Sat, 30 Jul 2022 19:36 UTC

mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:

> The Dems are now in the business of taking your rights. Trump was only
> good for America. Biden only wrong in every way. His family are the
> crime sociopaths. Just like the Clinton's.

crime family, but the american people doesn't care about crimes, made in
other countries, other regions. That millions of dollars stolen from the
poor people of uKraine (polish, hungarian, romanian) before the war,
nobody cared. Let them have bio_weapon labs in return.