Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2022 09:14:41 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: UN Secretary General on the mark in warning of a nuclear
annihilation// SCIENCE COUNCIL RULES EARTH
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Tue, 2 Aug 2022 16:14 UTC

UN Secretary General on the mark in warning of a nuclear annihilation// SCIENCE COUNCIL RULES EARTH

UN Secretary General on the mark in warning of a nuclear annihilation.

I am trying my hardest to steer such a tragedy away. For there is far more at stake than a nuclear war. There is the large possibility that all life on Earth goes extinct and into Oblivion-- as if no life ever existed in the Solar System. I am talking about the Sun gone Red Giant Phase, and humanity has just 1,000 years to make a permanent colony on Europa. The Sun is increasing in Solar Radiation by 0.005% yearly increase. That may not sound like much, but multiply that by the huge number that is solar radiation and you quickly see the huge harm. It is why 25% of all insects have died in the decade of 2010 to 2020. It contributes to why 30% of all birds in North America have died from 2010 to 2020.

To most people especially scientists, AP sounds like a alarmist. But most scientists believe wrongly that the Sun and stars shine from fusion. They are so so wrong. The Sun and stars shine from Faraday law of a 105MeV muon thrusting through a 840MeV proton torus of every proton producing electricity, producing energy and is the cause of our Sun gone Red Giant.

Earth does not have time for 2 idiots in Russia and China to cause nuclear war, for we have to spend the next 1,000 years in colonizing Europa, not cleaning up Earth after the two idiots Putin and Xi have created a nuclear war, just so these two idiots can land grab Ukraine and land grab Taiwan.

If humanity falls into a nuclear war when it needs to colonize Europa, raises the chances that no life on Earth survives once the Sun has made Earth a hell hole rock. We cannot clean up a nuclear war and colonize Europa, both, in the next 1,000 years. And do we let two idiots, two insane dictators determine the fate of all of life on Earth? Will humanity allow two insane idiot dictators cause the extinction of humanity and send it into oblivion?

Before I learned the Sun and stars shine from Faraday law, I was convinced that humanity would bounce back after a nuclear war, as horrific as that would be. But once I realized the truth-- Sun shines from Faraday law, a nuclear war in the future, would make all life on Earth go into Oblivion.

Maybe that is why we never see Advanced Alien life, they also were stupid insane idiotic civilizations that pushed nuclear buttons instead of moving outward from their star.

We, as humanity, needs to isolate idiot dictators of Russia and China, and a few others, --- absolute total sanctions --- until they get rid of their dictators. Total sanctions by the West so Russia and China grow weaker and weaker, while we grow stronger in our unity, and able to start sending a mission to Europa so that we have a permanent colony on Europa.

I am trying my hardest to keep the planet Earth from these two insane idiots-- Putin and Xi from sending all of humanity and life on Earth into extinction and then oblivion.

--- quoting BBC ---
The world is one misstep from devastating nuclear war and in peril not seen since the Cold War, the UN Secretary General has warned.
"We have been extraordinarily lucky so far," Antonio Guterres said.
Amid rising global tensions, "humanity is just one misunderstanding, one miscalculation away from nuclear annihilation", he added.
His remarks came at the opening of a conference for countries signed up to the nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty.
The 1968 deal was introduced after the Cuban missile crisis, an event often portrayed as the closest the world ever came to nuclear war. The treaty was designed to stop the spread of nuclear weapons to more countries, and to pursue the ultimate goal of complete nuclear disarmament.
--- end quoting BBC ---

Re: UN Secretary General on the mark in warning of a nuclear annihilation// SCIENCE COUNCIL RULES EARTH

<a64addb3-506a-414d-a4af-93fab37849b1n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=108001&group=sci.math#108001

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2022 14:12:33 -0700 (PDT)
annihilation// SCIENCE COUNCIL RULES EARTH
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Tue, 2 Aug 2022 21:12 UTC

China needs the exact same sanctions by the West as given Russia. The day is over with, that the West buys cheap goods from China, just so they grow strong and rich to bomb us in the future.

Re: UN Secretary General on the mark in warning of a nuclear annihilation// SCIENCE COUNCIL RULES EARTH

<7361c0a9-cb1e-4e30-9b78-db43d60543can@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=108003&group=sci.math#108003

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2022 14:15:21 -0700 (PDT)
annihilation// SCIENCE COUNCIL RULES EARTH
From: burse...@gmail.com (Mostowski Collapse)
 by: Mostowski Collapse - Tue, 2 Aug 2022 21:15 UTC

Even MAGA caps are made in china.

Dream on AP brain farto.

Archimedes Plutonium schrieb am Dienstag, 2. August 2022 um 23:12:40 UTC+2:
> China needs the exact same sanctions by the West as given Russia. The day is over with, that the West buys cheap goods from China, just so they grow strong and rich to bomb us in the future.

Re: UN Secretary General on the mark in warning of a nuclear annihilation// SCIENCE COUNCIL RULES EARTH

<tcc9k0$1lf6$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=108008&group=sci.math#108008

Followup: sci.physics.relativity
From: ooo...@aclahlaa.gh (Hong Cola)
Newsgroups: sci.math
annihilation// SCIENCE COUNCIL RULES EARTH
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2022 22:48:32 -0000 (UTC)
94Z8r8DyKHwCwGHvqMB+GrH7bCX+K4wCwWRbqMC/mduBeWGLC4104AriQzQ0AEC
ZlI32whGZpCBKM3rT94Ea0hGysBCqwcH1ZhJvSE/FuqlKkFJACLWGONENYD6AJ4
lJ8vgBrKm6hLGg1IhJNhxLK+ZziJHDhqC9oSJ7VroAlhbI4GLnOUK8b7CQAJiNS
dk0+cWc+HGlSBKMtQmcJWGUtZzITpakA6BWbgl7ONOWsajMEPmWM7GwlrHYOK+j
o5jXI4QKK9giviMs4PSDLVyi1pMYWgKso10BNSZMLQCPGK6BkV2AMXCDBfAPY82
9KvR63cX6edQAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==
 by: Hong Cola - Tue, 2 Aug 2022 22:48 UTC

Mostowski Collapse wrote:

> Even MAGA caps are made in china. Dream on AP brain farto.

kiss my ass?? PLA waiting for Xi Jinping's orders

whether war breaks out or not, we can all say there will be no more u.s
and Chinese relations after today. China will likely close the taiwan
strait and all trading in the pacific route after this arrogant move by
the west.