Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2023 11:14:08 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: CALLING ALL KOOKS, DEBUNKERS, and GENIUSES
From: l.c.cros...@hotmail.com (Laurence Clark Crossen)
 by: Laurence Clark Cross - Sat, 11 Mar 2023 19:14 UTC

On Friday, November 4, 2016 at 4:42:57 PM UTC-7, benj wrote:
> CALLING ALL KOOKS, DEBUNKERS, and GENIUSES!
>
> So, are you a kook or just an undiscovered genius years ahead of his
> time? Are you a pseudoscience "debunker" defending the faith or a real
> scientist defending truth? How would you know?
>
> Well, first you'd have to understand what science is, what it can do and
> what it is impossible for it to do. And for that you can read the new
> book I've written. Yes, like many here I'm saying I wrote a book, but
> unlike the rest of you apes mine actually can be downloaded for free at
> my temporary website www.hypersphere.us
>
> A couple of other physics papers are also still on that site.
>
> And best of all my work ends with suggestions based upon "forbidden"
> science topics pointing the future directions of science. So much fodder
> for name-calling fun.
>
> Enjoy.
You rang? I'm a pseudoscience debunker attacking the faith. A real scientist seeking the truth by examining the (alleged) logic of relativity. Thanks, I downloaded it, and the table of contents looks good.

Re: CALLING ALL KOOKS, DEBUNKERS, and GENIUSES

<640CE1A9.5879@ix.netcom.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=108632&group=sci.physics.relativity#108632

From: starma...@ix.netcom.com (The Starmaker)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2023 12:16:41 -0800
 by: The Starmaker - Sat, 11 Mar 2023 20:16 UTC

Laurence Clark Crossen wrote:

> On Friday, November 4, 2016 at 4:42:57 PM UTC-7, benj wrote:
> > CALLING ALL KOOKS, DEBUNKERS, and GENIUSES!
> >
> > So, are you a kook or just an undiscovered genius years ahead of his
> > time? Are you a pseudoscience "debunker" defending the faith or a real
> > scientist defending truth? How would you know?
> >
> > Well, first you'd have to understand what science is, what it can do and
> > what it is impossible for it to do. And for that you can read the new
> > book I've written. Yes, like many here I'm saying I wrote a book, but
> > unlike the rest of you apes mine actually can be downloaded for free at
> > my temporary website www.hypersphere.us
> >
> > A couple of other physics papers are also still on that site.
> >
> > And best of all my work ends with suggestions based upon "forbidden"
> > science topics pointing the future directions of science. So much fodder
> > for name-calling fun.
> >
> > Enjoy.
> You rang? I'm a pseudoscience debunker attacking the faith. A real scientist seeking the truth by examining the (alleged) logic of relativity. Thanks, I downloaded it, and the table of contents looks good.

You responded to a post dated: Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2016 ????

Benji is dead.

to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable,
and challenge
the unchallengeable.