As a computer, I find your faith in technology amusing.

tech / sci.math / Re: Kibo Parry Moroney says of Dr. Tao "ant of Math" and a pandemic shit mule// Perhaps because Dr. Tao is such a failure of math, he believed primes are real when Naturals have no division-- and failures of math overlook even the most obvious

SubjectAuthor
* Re: Kibo Parry Moroney says of Dr. Tao "ant of Math" and a pandemicArchimedes Plutonium
`- Re: Kibo Parry Moroney says of Dr. Tao "ant of Math" and a pandemicArchimedes Plutonium

1
Re: Kibo Parry Moroney says of Dr. Tao "ant of Math" and a pandemic shit mule// Perhaps because Dr. Tao is such a failure of math, he believed primes are real when Naturals have no division-- and failures of math overlook even the most obvious

<7179f52c-a576-4433-bf14-cd3e01b9e0ddn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=108795&group=sci.math#108795

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2022 17:42:30 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Kibo Parry Moroney says of Dr. Tao "ant of Math" and a pandemic
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Thu, 11 Aug 2022 00:42 UTC

Kibo Parry M on Dr. Tao. Why Kibo? Because Dr. Tao cannot admit slant cut in single cone is Oval, never the ellipse.

Kibo, why cannot Dr. Tao understand this easy proof-- is he math-ignorant?

ARRAY, Analytic Geometry Proof, Cylinder Section is a Ellipse::

               __
        .-'              `-.
      .'                    `.
    /                         \
   ;                           ;
  | G          c              | H
   ;                           ;
    \                         /
     `.                     .'
        `-.    _____  .-'

Alright, focus on the distance from c to F in the cone-cut compared to the distance from c to E

In a Cylinder cut, those two distances are the same because a cylinder has two axes of symmetry.

The side view of a cylinder is this

|    |
|    |
|    |

That allows cE to be the same distance as cF

But the side view of the cone is

     /\E
    /c \
F /     \

The distance c to E is shorter because the slant of the side walls of the cone are in the direction of shortening cE, whereas the slant opposite c in cF makes that distance larger than cE.

Kibo Parry M on Donald Schwendeman and Harry Cliff-- why kibo? Because he cannot ask the simple question which is the atoms real electron -- muon or 0..5MeV particle?

More to the point Rensselaer losing its accreditation for graduating a moron like Kibo Parry M. who still thinks 938 is 12% short of 945. Talk about failure, here Rensselaer graduates a so called engineer who cannot even do proper percentage problems.

#2-9, 161st published book

PHYSICSOPEDIA -- List of 137 fakes and mistakes of Old Physics// Student teaches professor Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Last revision was 24Apr2022. This is AP's 161st published book of science.

Preface:
A Physicsopedia is a book of the overall assessment and evaluation of the state of the art of Physics. It is like a report card. It is a total view of the science and a judgement of the science, both of the past, present and the direction forward into the future. Its greatest use is to alert readers and people in science of what is wrong with their subject, and as a ancillary use, to alert students what to avoid in college as a waste of time.

It is not in alphabetical order but mostly, rather, has a ordering of what is most important at the start and only at the very very end. For there is no index.

Physics is the most important hard science for every other science is a specialized part of physics. And Old Physics has three key huge mistakes that this book addresses. The true theory of the Universe is the Atom Totality, not the Big Bang which is a ridiculous theory. The true electron of atoms is not the particle of 0.5MeV which turns out to be Dirac's magnetic monopole, while the true real electron of atoms is the muon of 105MeV which is stuck inside a proton torus of 8 rings of 840MeV. This causes another huge mistake, for a mistake in physics usually has a cascade effect of more and more mistakes. When we take the true electron of atoms is the muon, means the Sun and stars shine not from fusion, but from that muon thrusting through the proton torus in a Faraday law of electricity and magnetism producing electrical energy. So our Sun shines from the Faraday law, not fusion. And this implies the Sun has gone into Red Giant phase with a solar radiation increase of 0.005% yearly increase. That implies all life on Earth is in danger of going extinct as the Sun becomes more and more Red Giant, and unless humanity moves out to Europa, humanity goes extinct.

Product details
• ASIN ‏ : ‎ B09N18QPP1
• Publication date ‏ : ‎ December 3, 2021
• Language ‏ : ‎ English
• File size ‏ : ‎ 1139 KB

Re: Kibo Parry Moroney says of Dr. Tao "ant of Math" and a pandemic shit mule// Perhaps because Dr. Tao is such a failure of math, he believed primes are real when Naturals have no division-- and failures of math overlook even the most obvious

<23dfbb92-f04c-42ac-bac6-8ece6764c4d1n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=109746&group=sci.math#109746

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2022 15:49:58 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sat, 20 Aug 2022 22:49 UTC

_Kibo Parry M on Dr. Tao. Why Kibo? Because Dr. Tao cannot admit slant cut in single cone is Oval, never the ellipse.

Kibo does the stupidity on conic sections of Dr.Tao relate to the stupidity of MIT on conic sections? Is it like a viral pandemic shit mule Kibo Parry?

Kibo on bozo MIT,Bonnie Berger, Roman Bezrukavnikov, Alexei Borodin, John Bush. Why Kibo? Is it because they cannot admit slant cut in cone is Oval, never the ellipse, or is it their failure to never produce a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus (see below).