"Yes, and I feel bad about rendering their useless carci into dogfood..." -- Badger comics

tech / sci.electronics.design / Re: Pfizer Scores BIG Again: Pfizer's RSV vaccine for pregnant women protects newborns against severe illness

SubjectAuthor
* Pfizer Scores BIG Again: Pfizer's RSV vaccine for pregnant womenFred Bloggs
`* Re: Pfizer Scores BIG Again: Pfizer's RSV vaccine for pregnant womena a
 `* Re: Pfizer Scores BIG Again: Pfizer's RSV vaccine for pregnant womenFred Bloggs
  `- Re: Pfizer Scores BIG Again: Pfizer's RSV vaccine for pregnant womena a

1
Pfizer Scores BIG Again: Pfizer's RSV vaccine for pregnant women protects newborns against severe illness

<cf198c25-08f5-4f28-acbd-c041e460b06cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=109194&group=sci.electronics.design#109194

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2022 18:41:52 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Pfizer Scores BIG Again: Pfizer's RSV vaccine for pregnant women
protects newborns against severe illness
From: bloggs.f...@gmail.com (Fred Bloggs)
 by: Fred Bloggs - Wed, 2 Nov 2022 01:41 UTC

Respiratory Syncytial Virus

It's occurring with epidemic proportions right now...

Pfizer announced on Tuesday that an experimental RSV vaccine for pregnant women protects newborns against severe illness for at least six months after birth.

“The burden of the annual epidemic of RSV is huge from an emotional and resource perspective (estimated $2.6 billion annual costs). Any strategy that could make a significant impact to reducing that burden is greatly appreciated,” Chang said about the vaccine. “Even ‘only’ a 50% reduction out of 55,000-125,000 hospitalizations per year would be a significant relief to families and to the health care system.”

Read that as "name your price."

“After years of having to tell parents, ‘We just have to treat the symptoms and wait’ for their child to improve from their RSV infection, I welcome the day that I may never have to think about RSV again,” Chang said.

https://news.yahoo.com/pfizer-rsv-vaccine-pregnant-women-protects-severe-illness-195508090.html

Technical details:

https://www.precisionvaccinations.com/vaccines/pfizer-rsvpref-rsv-vaccine

STUDY CONCLUSIONS: RSVpreF vaccine-elicited neutralizing antibody responses with efficient transplacental transfer and without evident safety concerns..

Vaccine induces immune response against viral fusion protein component. Mother's immunity produces the antibody response, and then transfuses them into the fetus.

It's a protein vaccine, more conventional, not an mRNA vaccine.

Re: Pfizer Scores BIG Again: Pfizer's RSV vaccine for pregnant women protects newborns against severe illness

<52831002-ba3c-4a41-baa2-fec5dee7529bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=109232&group=sci.electronics.design#109232

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2022 09:47:38 -0700 (PDT)
protects newborns against severe illness
From: manta1...@gmail.com (a a)
 by: a a - Wed, 2 Nov 2022 16:47 UTC

On Wednesday, 2 November 2022 at 02:41:56 UTC+1, Fred Bloggs wrote:
> Respiratory Syncytial Virus
>
> It's occurring with epidemic proportions right now...
>
> Pfizer announced on Tuesday that an experimental RSV vaccine for pregnant women protects newborns against severe illness for at least six months after birth.
>
> “The burden of the annual epidemic of RSV is huge from an emotional and resource perspective (estimated $2.6 billion annual costs). Any strategy that could make a significant impact to reducing that burden is greatly appreciated,” Chang said about the vaccine. “Even ‘only’ a 50% reduction out of 55,000-125,000 hospitalizations per year would be a significant relief to families and to the health care system.”
>
> Read that as "name your price."
>
> “After years of having to tell parents, ‘We just have to treat the symptoms and wait’ for their child to improve from their RSV infection, I welcome the day that I may never have to think about RSV again,” Chang said.
>
> https://news.yahoo.com/pfizer-rsv-vaccine-pregnant-women-protects-severe-illness-195508090.html
>
> Technical details:
>
> https://www.precisionvaccinations.com/vaccines/pfizer-rsvpref-rsv-vaccine
>
> STUDY CONCLUSIONS: RSVpreF vaccine-elicited neutralizing antibody responses with efficient transplacental transfer and without evident safety concerns.
>
> Vaccine induces immune response against viral fusion protein component. Mother's immunity produces the antibody response, and then transfuses them into the fetus.
>
> It's a protein vaccine, more conventional, not an mRNA vaccine.
fake
covid19 vaccine by Pfizer failed to work in Israel

Re: Pfizer Scores BIG Again: Pfizer's RSV vaccine for pregnant women protects newborns against severe illness

<a33dc52e-4fdc-4950-9c59-c9b5c08ed95an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=109267&group=sci.electronics.design#109267

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2022 15:49:23 -0700 (PDT)
protects newborns against severe illness
From: bloggs.f...@gmail.com (Fred Bloggs)
 by: Fred Bloggs - Wed, 2 Nov 2022 22:49 UTC

On Wednesday, November 2, 2022 at 12:47:43 PM UTC-4, a a wrote:
> On Wednesday, 2 November 2022 at 02:41:56 UTC+1, Fred Bloggs wrote:
> > Respiratory Syncytial Virus
> >
> > It's occurring with epidemic proportions right now...
> >
> > Pfizer announced on Tuesday that an experimental RSV vaccine for pregnant women protects newborns against severe illness for at least six months after birth.
> >
> > “The burden of the annual epidemic of RSV is huge from an emotional and resource perspective (estimated $2.6 billion annual costs). Any strategy that could make a significant impact to reducing that burden is greatly appreciated,” Chang said about the vaccine. “Even ‘only’ a 50% reduction out of 55,000-125,000 hospitalizations per year would be a significant relief to families and to the health care system.”
> >
> > Read that as "name your price."
> >
> > “After years of having to tell parents, ‘We just have to treat the symptoms and wait’ for their child to improve from their RSV infection, I welcome the day that I may never have to think about RSV again,” Chang said.
> >
> > https://news.yahoo.com/pfizer-rsv-vaccine-pregnant-women-protects-severe-illness-195508090.html
> >
> > Technical details:
> >
> > https://www.precisionvaccinations.com/vaccines/pfizer-rsvpref-rsv-vaccine
> >
> > STUDY CONCLUSIONS: RSVpreF vaccine-elicited neutralizing antibody responses with efficient transplacental transfer and without evident safety concerns.
> >
> > Vaccine induces immune response against viral fusion protein component. Mother's immunity produces the antibody response, and then transfuses them into the fetus.
> >
> > It's a protein vaccine, more conventional, not an mRNA vaccine.
> fake
> covid19 vaccine by Pfizer failed to work in Israel

Why don't you post the source of this insightful information?

Re: Pfizer Scores BIG Again: Pfizer's RSV vaccine for pregnant women protects newborns against severe illness

<da731ce8-bcb9-40ee-9928-92a90b6807f3n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=109274&group=sci.electronics.design#109274

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2022 16:23:16 -0700 (PDT)
protects newborns against severe illness
From: manta1...@gmail.com (a a)
 by: a a - Wed, 2 Nov 2022 23:23 UTC

On Wednesday, 2 November 2022 at 23:49:27 UTC+1, Fred Bloggs wrote:
> On Wednesday, November 2, 2022 at 12:47:43 PM UTC-4, a a wrote:
> > On Wednesday, 2 November 2022 at 02:41:56 UTC+1, Fred Bloggs wrote:
> > > Respiratory Syncytial Virus
> > >
> > > It's occurring with epidemic proportions right now...
> > >
> > > Pfizer announced on Tuesday that an experimental RSV vaccine for pregnant women protects newborns against severe illness for at least six months after birth.
> > >
> > > “The burden of the annual epidemic of RSV is huge from an emotional and resource perspective (estimated $2.6 billion annual costs). Any strategy that could make a significant impact to reducing that burden is greatly appreciated,” Chang said about the vaccine. “Even ‘only’ a 50% reduction out of 55,000-125,000 hospitalizations per year would be a significant relief to families and to the health care system.”
> > >
> > > Read that as "name your price."
> > >
> > > “After years of having to tell parents, ‘We just have to treat the symptoms and wait’ for their child to improve from their RSV infection, I welcome the day that I may never have to think about RSV again,” Chang said.
> > >
> > > https://news.yahoo.com/pfizer-rsv-vaccine-pregnant-women-protects-severe-illness-195508090.html
> > >
> > > Technical details:
> > >
> > > https://www.precisionvaccinations.com/vaccines/pfizer-rsvpref-rsv-vaccine
> > >
> > > STUDY CONCLUSIONS: RSVpreF vaccine-elicited neutralizing antibody responses with efficient transplacental transfer and without evident safety concerns.
> > >
> > > Vaccine induces immune response against viral fusion protein component. Mother's immunity produces the antibody response, and then transfuses them into the fetus.
> > >
> > > It's a protein vaccine, more conventional, not an mRNA vaccine.
> > fake
> > covid19 vaccine by Pfizer failed to work in Israel
> Why don't you post the source of this insightful information?
call CEO at Pfizer