Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2022 12:31:31 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Drs. Sigurdur Helgason, Anette Hosoi, David Jerison of MIT are
you as dumb as Moroney//never realizing the Real Electron = muon,
proton=840MeV, .5MeV = monopole
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sun, 21 Aug 2022 19:31 UTC

Kibo Parry M on Drag Queen of Math; Todd B Smith Univ Dayton,Elizabeth Smith,Ivan Sudakow,Perry Yaney. Why Kibo??
Kibo Parry on bolted down MIT,Drs. Sigurdur Helgason, Anette Hosoi, David Jerison of MIT are you as dumb as Moroney//never realizing the Real Electron = muon, proton=840MeV, .5MeV = monopole
Kibo Parry M on Drag Queen; Todd B Smith, Univ Dayton,William N. Plick,Randall Schaurer,Elizabeth Smith

On Sunday, August 21, 2022 at 1:58:54 AM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
>"Pope Arky the Last"
> "Drag Queen of Math"
> blathered:
> > Kibo Parry M on Drag Queen of Math; Todd B Smith Univ Dayton,Elizabeth Smith,Ivan Sudakow,Perry Yaney. Why Kibo?? Is it because he never asks the question which is the atom's real true electron??
> No need, everyone knows it's the 511 kev particle named the electron.
> The muon isn't even in the running, it's too unstable with a 2.2
> microsecond half-life.
> > autism meltdown going to see the Pope
> Are you having yet another autism meltdown? You're going to see the
> pope, too? Sorry for triggering your autism meltdown (again). I admit it
> is fun to watch your autism meltdowns. Maybe that's wrong, but you do
> keep attacking me. Did you know that when attacked, I strike back?
> > In fact, so stupid in science and math are all these people that when told in High School or College that a slant cut in single cone is a ellipse, they believed it, and believe in it to this day without so much as ever questioning the idea that a single cone and oval have just 1 axis of symmetry while ellipse requires 2 axes of symmetry,
> Of course, an actual high school student recognizes that an equation
> like (x-1)^2 + 2*y^2 = 2 has TWO axes of symmetry, and is, in fact, the
> formula for an ellipse. One axis around the y=0 plane and one around the
> x=1 (NOT x=0) plane.
> > and yet many on this list were awarded science prizes. Maybe for ignorance of science but not for truth of science.
> Whose "truth"? Your delusional beliefs or actual truths, like the
> ellipse being a conic section?

> If you have an actual proof of that, why not show it? Right now you are
> in a tie for who is more dumb, stoopid, delusional and bone-headed
> STUBBORN: You or Mitch Raemsch.

Todd B. Smith
> Univ. Dayton Physics dept.
>
> Rex L. Berney
> Bob Brecha
> Bruce Craver
> John Erdei
> Thomas P. Graham
> Donald Hirst
> Jenn Hyland
> Jay Mathews
> Robert Merithew
> Brendon Mikula
> George K. Miner
> J. Michael O'Hare
> Leno M Pedrotti
> William N. Plick
> Randall Schaurer
> Elizabeth Smith
> Ivan Sudakow
> Perry Yaney

wiki, wiki Revision history of " James Kibo Parry Moroney"
www.exampleproblems dot com wiki
(cur | prev) 03:21, 13 March 2021 Todd (talk | contribs ... (10,274 bytes)
ep@toddbsmith dot com