Economics is extremely useful as a form of employment for economists. -- John Kenneth Galbraith

tech / sci.electronics.design / Lady Elizabeth Holmes nominated for the Nobel Prize in Medicine for discovery of major importance in medicine, discoveries that are of great benefit for humankind

SubjectAuthor
* Lady Elizabeth Holmes nominated for the Nobel Prize in Medicine fora a
+- Re: Lady Elizabeth Holmes nominated for the Nobel Prize in MedicineFred Bloggs
`- Re: Lady Elizabeth Holmes nominated for the Nobel Prize in Medicine for discoverCursitor Doom

1
Lady Elizabeth Holmes nominated for the Nobel Prize in Medicine for discovery of major importance in medicine, discoveries that are of great benefit for humankind

<21edbfbb-1d49-4643-bd41-d0014012a43an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=110577&group=sci.electronics.design#110577

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2022 07:57:49 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Lady Elizabeth Holmes nominated for the Nobel Prize in Medicine for
From: manta1...@gmail.com (a a)
 by: a a - Sun, 20 Nov 2022 15:57 UTC

Lady Elizabeth Holmes nominated for the Nobel Prize in Medicine for the discovery of major importance in medicine, that is of great benefit for the whole humankind

Elizabeth Holmes 'has ambition to rise again' despite being jailed …
https://news.sky.com/story/elizabeth-holmes-has-ambition-to-rise-again-despite-being...

Web1 day ago · Elizabeth Holmes's astonishing rise and fall - from the youngest self-made female billionaire in US history to Theranos going under in shame - inspired award …

Re: Lady Elizabeth Holmes nominated for the Nobel Prize in Medicine for discovery of major importance in medicine, discoveries that are of great benefit for humankind

<3c08d2b8-f561-4310-a0e3-f5d345cf6105n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=110581&group=sci.electronics.design#110581

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2022 08:28:28 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Lady Elizabeth Holmes nominated for the Nobel Prize in Medicine
From: bloggs.f...@gmail.com (Fred Bloggs)
 by: Fred Bloggs - Sun, 20 Nov 2022 16:28 UTC

On Sunday, November 20, 2022 at 10:57:53 AM UTC-5, a a wrote:
> Lady Elizabeth Holmes nominated for the Nobel Prize in Medicine for the discovery of major importance in medicine, that is of great benefit for the whole humankind

Why don't you tell us specifically what that discovery was?

What little education the airhead has was in some kind of engineering. Engineers are not exactly famous for making "discoveries." Their work mainly entails application of existing science.

> Elizabeth Holmes 'has ambition to rise again' despite being jailed …
> https://news.sky.com/story/elizabeth-holmes-has-ambition-to-rise-again-despite-being...
>
> Web1 day ago · Elizabeth Holmes's astonishing rise and fall - from the youngest self-made female billionaire in US history to Theranos going under in shame - inspired award …

Re: Lady Elizabeth Holmes nominated for the Nobel Prize in Medicine for discovery of major importance in medicine, discoveries that are of great benefit for humankind

<narknhtijubbsb6tq49kjr8q3hru6t6ilt@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=110584&group=sci.electronics.design#110584

From: cd...@notformail.com (Cursitor Doom)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Subject: Re: Lady Elizabeth Holmes nominated for the Nobel Prize in Medicine for discovery of major importance in medicine, discoveries that are of great benefit for humankind
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2022 18:10:20 +0000
 by: Cursitor Doom - Sun, 20 Nov 2022 18:10 UTC

On Sun, 20 Nov 2022 07:57:49 -0800 (PST), a a <manta103g@gmail.com>
wrote:

>Lady Elizabeth Holmes nominated for the Nobel Prize in Medicine for the discovery of major importance in medicine, that is of great benefit for the whole humankind
>
>Elizabeth Holmes 'has ambition to rise again' despite being jailed …
>https://news.sky.com/story/elizabeth-holmes-has-ambition-to-rise-again-despite-being...
>
>Web1 day ago · Elizabeth Holmes's astonishing rise and fall - from the youngest self-made female billionaire in US history to Theranos going under in shame - inspired award …

Where did she get the title from? I can't see any explanation for that
in her Wikipedia entry. Or is that as made up as her supposed
discoveries?