All syllogisms have three parts, therefore this is not a syllogism.

tech / sci.math / Re: I believe Pentcho Valev is a Russian robot of propaganda, of disinformation// want to disassociate Freedom of Speech from propaganda

SubjectAuthor
* Re: I believe Pentcho Valev is a Russian robot of propaganda, ofArchimedes Plutonium
`- Re: I believe Pentcho Valev is a Russian robot of propaganda, ofArchimedes Plutonium

1
Re: I believe Pentcho Valev is a Russian robot of propaganda, of disinformation// want to disassociate Freedom of Speech from propaganda

<4ce42b6c-71d4-4ba0-afce-8976e3179694n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=110735&group=sci.math#110735

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2022 13:51:16 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: I believe Pentcho Valev is a Russian robot of propaganda, of
disinformation// want to disassociate Freedom of Speech from propaganda
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Mon, 29 Aug 2022 20:51 UTC

Kibo Parry M> 💩 for 🧠s Sheldon Glashow, Peter Higgs, Roger Penrose
On Sunday, December 26, 2021 at 10:30:13 PM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote:
> 💩 for 🧠s
>"psychoceramic"
>Oh look, almost the exact same time as when you invented your new word,
"*n*lb*ttf*ckm*n*r*". Did Pentcho or the Russian robots help you invent
that word? I cannot write it out since you have copyrighted, patented
and trademarked that word.

Sheldon Glashow and Peter Higgs won their Nobel prize for "continuation of ignorance that atom's electron is the 0.5MeV particle not the true particle muon as Atom's electron". Which is Kibo Parry M's analbuttfuckmanure for Nobel Physics prizes.
î—“

Harry Cliff, Cole, Cooper,Cambridge far too stupid in physics to ask the question, which is the atom's true electron-- muon or 0.5MeV particle which AP says is the Dirac magnetic monopole while the real electron is a muon stuck inside a 840MeV proton torus doing the Faraday law. In fact so stupid is this list of so called physicists that they went through life believing the slant cut in single cone is a ellipse, when in reality it is a Oval of 1 axis of symmetry for the cone has 1 axis of symmetry but ellipse requires 2 axes of symmetry. The minds of all these so called physicists are not good enough to be doing physics. In fact, so stupid in science and math are all these people that when told in High School or College that a slant cut in single cone is a ellipse, they believed it, and believe in it to this day without so much as ever questioning the idea that a single cone and oval have just 1 axis of symmetry while ellipse requires 2 axes of symmetry, and yet many on this list were awarded science prizes. Maybe for ignorance of science but not for truth of science.

> > 1) think a slant cut in single cone is a ellipse when it is proven to be a Oval, never the ellipse. For the cone and oval have 1 axis of symmetry, while ellipse has 2.
> > 2) think Boole logic is correct with AND truth table being TFFF when it really is TTTF in order to avoid 2 OR 1 =3 with AND as subtraction
> > 3) can never do a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus and are too ignorant in math to understand that analysis of something is not proving something in their "limit hornswaggle"
> > 4) too stupid in science to ask the question of physics-- is the 1897 Thomson discovery of a 0.5MeV particle actually the Dirac magnetic monopole and that the muon is the true electron of atoms stuck inside a 840MeV proton torus doing the Faraday law. Showing that Peter Higgs, Sheldon Glashow, Ed Witten, John Baez, Roger Penrose, Arthur B. McDonald are sapheads when it comes to logical thinking in physics with their do nothing proton, do nothing electron.

Re: I believe Pentcho Valev is a Russian robot of propaganda, of disinformation// want to disassociate Freedom of Speech from propaganda

<0ffec024-68e7-417b-b945-099fe182c2c0n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=110748&group=sci.math#110748

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2022 14:54:06 -0700 (PDT)
disinformation// want to disassociate Freedom of Speech from propaganda
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Mon, 29 Aug 2022 21:54 UTC

💩 for 🧠s Sheldon Glashow, Peter Higgs, Roger Penrose says Kibo Parry M.