From: MichaelA...@griftersconjobsllc.com (LegionX)
Newsgroups: rec.photo.digital
Subject: Ping david brooks and snit
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2022 21:54:24 -0500 (EST)
 by: LegionX - Mon, 10 Jan 2022 02:54 UTC

<http://al.howardknight.net/?ID=164178271700>

Hey buddy!

You have accused us all of being a Gremlin sock for several
months? now. We have asked you many times during this time that
you provide something to support your accusation. You haven't
done so.

Instead, you continue to repeat the completely unsupported
accusation - but you do so - in response to what anyone other
than us writes. You've also claimed that our writing style always
matches Gremlins. It doesn't and you can see several people are
responsible for the posts coming from this handle - so long as
you don't have any reading comprehension issues or other
cognitive thinking problems.

That's probably why you've been the only one making the
accusations. We already know you have both of those issues going
on. You've written about them.

You've also claimed - several times now - that our signature is
Gremlin showing he's ashamed. Well first of all - that's our
Signature. Gremlin put no time or effort into it. He's been busy
doing something you're allgeric to and would only get yourself
hurt (or worse) even trying to do - *electrical work*

It wouldn't be your kind of work. You have to be able to read well
and understand what you are reading or you can cause someone or
yourself to get hurt or crispy. Depending on what you're doing
some math might be involved. Fucking up there too can lead to
injury, crispiness and property damage. So for sure not your kind
of work.

And second, Why would our signature which contains nothing more
than publically available information - all about you - in one
place be cause for us or Gremlin to feel shame? The information
in our signature has nothing to do with us - and only to do with
Gremlin in the sense that one of our urls uses him in an example
of your need to lie in a big way.

If anyone should be ashamed of the contents of the urls we
continue to share - despite David Brooks stalker from Devon UK
efforts to silence us by filing a false complaint with our usenet
provider! - it would only be you.

The urls are all about you and the ways in which you lie twist and
spin unfounded accusations (lies snit. They are lies) you like to
write about others.

Well snit? What do you have to say for yourself?

<https://tinyurl.com/WhatIsSnit>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitliesmethods>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snit-Reviews>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitlies>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitwhopperlie>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snit-teddybear>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitonduck>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitongoogle>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse1>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse2>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse3>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse4>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse5>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse6>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse7>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse8>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse9>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse10>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse11>
--
<https://tinyurl.com/WhatIsSnit>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitliesmethods>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snit-Reviews>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitlies>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitwhopperlie>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snit-teddybear>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitonduck>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitongoogle>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse1>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse2>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse3>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse4>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse5>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse6>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse7>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse8>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse9>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse10>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse11>
<https://tinyurl.com/StalkerDavid>

Snit is one f*cked up puppy - who steals our hard earned tax
paying dollars from the government by running a long con for
welfare - who can be reached via telephone - text message - or in
person - by using the publically available contact information
below:

Michael (snit) and Anne Glasser (life-like troll lady)
3181 Willow Dr, Prescott, AZ
86301-4855
1.928.445.3425 or 1-(928)-445-3425
1.928.776.9519 or 1-(928)-776-9519
They are professional Grifters who live on the benefits your hard
earned tax paying dollars provide. Animal abuser = snit pissed on
his own cat!