"How do I love thee? My accumulator overflows."

tech / sci.math / Re: Archimedes "wasn't bolted down too tight in the first place" Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test

SubjectAuthor
* AP's 204th book of Science// 7-Circle-theorem in 2D becomesArchimedes Plutonium
`* Re: AP's 204th book of Science// 7-Circle-theorem in 2D becomesArchimedes Plutonium
 `* Re: AP's 204th book of Science// 7-Circle-theorem in 2D becomesArchimedes Plutonium
  `* Re: AP's 204th book of Science// 7-Circle-theorem in 2D becomesArchimedes Plutonium
   `- Re: Archimedes "wasn't bolted down too tight in the first place"Michael Moroney

1
AP's 204th book of Science// 7-Circle-theorem in 2D becomes 9-Band-theorem in 3D

<cdc507dc-5b87-4002-9c44-d01dbf7be195n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=110883&group=sci.math#110883

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2022 15:08:19 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: AP's 204th book of Science// 7-Circle-theorem in 2D becomes
9-Band-theorem in 3D
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Tue, 30 Aug 2022 22:08 UTC

AP's 204th book of Science// 7-Circle-theorem in 2D becomes 9-Band-theorem in 3D.

Pi in 2D is 22/7, and equiangular number is 19/7, because of 7 circle theorem. There are in the Plutonium Atom Totality, 22 subshells inside of 7 shells, only 19 subshells occupied at any given moment of time.

In 3rd dimension electricity and magnetism becomes band-like structures form toruses. The equivalent of the 7-Circles-theorem in 2nd dimension is the 9-Band-theorem in 3rd dimension.

In this book, my aim is to prove 3rd dimension is the last and final dimension. And that a 4th dimension is merely a summation of two 2nd dimensions. The band-like structure is this summation.

In Algebra we have the limitations of speed of light as no faster than the speed of light and at a constant speed. This of course is Special Relativity.

But now we connect Special Relativity to geometry. We take it further into math where it was confined to algebra, and take Special Relativity into geometry.

When we apply Special Relativity to geometry we end up with Band-like structure and the 9-Band-theorem.

In the 7-Circle-theorem, all given circles can be broken down into 6 interior circles, unique to the 7th all encompassing circle. And we can move those 6 interior circles around at a speed obeying Special Relativity.

In the 9-Band-theorem, with 9 circle-bands in 3rd dimension. If we make the bands be circles there are 14 circles in all in 3rd dimension. In 2D, we had only circles, in 3D we double the circles to form a torus of circle bands.

Every arbitrary given circle is broken down into 6 interior unique circles.

Every arbitrary circle-band torus is broken down into 14 unique circles.

Special Relativity as we know it, is a 2D phenomenom as we stick to speed in 2D.

Special Relativity in 3D changes for the geometry is different and in 3D, Special Relativity involves the torus, a torus of 9-Circle-Bands.

AP, King of Science, especially physics

Re: AP's 204th book of Science// 7-Circle-theorem in 2D becomes 9-Band-theorem in 3D

<1dc580a7-4787-4a37-8a7d-f654843012e0n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=110894&group=sci.math#110894

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2022 18:14:13 -0700 (PDT)
9-Band-theorem in 3D
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Wed, 31 Aug 2022 01:14 UTC

Just starting off and I already made a big mistake. But it is best to make mistakes at the beginning, so they are easily corrected straight away.

The mistake is not all entirely my fault, but a misconception by Old Math in naming their theorem. They named it the 7-circle theorem when a far better name would have been Hexagon Circle Theorem, on the fact that the 6 interior circles are where the action is. And a circumscribed hexagon interior leads to a fast simple proof 7-Circle.

But if we rename 7 Circle to be the more appropriate name of 6-Circle theorem. Then the 9-Band-theorem I wrote about earlier today makes more sense, more commonsense, because the spacing of 8 band rings to form a torus and then the spacing of 4 identical band rings on the equator inside the 8, gives a total of 12 band rings. And so we have a 12-Band-Ring-Torus theorem, the 3rd dimensional equivalent of the 6-Circle theorem of 2nd dimension. Both are universal for the torus and for the circle, respectively.

Glad I caught this mistake of mine early on.

P.S. for a visual of a torus composed of band rings , see the cover picture of either of these Amazon Kindle published books:

My 148th published book

Plutonium Atom Totality Universe, 9th edition 2021, Atom Totality Series, book 1 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Last revision was 30Nov2021. And this is AP's 148th published science book.

Preface:
Physics book that explains what the universe is, and how it works. This is a continuation of the Atomic Theory by Democritus in Ancient Greek times. It adds one more fact to the Atomic Theory picture. That the Universe itself is one gigantic big atom. The picture is that of the Universe, in total, is one big atom that contains more atoms, inside itself. It completes the logic of science that Dr. Feynman wrote-- all things are made up of atoms -- and so, to complete that idea -- all things and the universe itself is an atom.

In this edition of year 2021, AP actually proves the Atom Totality theory, and therefore, a simultaneously _disproof_ of the Big Bang theory. The proof is simple, in that the Sun and stars shine not from fusion, but rather, instead, shine from the Faraday law going on inside each and every proton in the Sun or star, or, in the Universe. The muon is the true electron of atoms and is the bar magnet in Faraday's law while the proton is a 840MeV particle in the geometry shape of 8 ring coil torus that is the closed loop coil in Faraday's Law. NASA scientists have discovered the Sun is a yearly increase in radiation of 0.005% yearly, and is why 25% of all insects have perished in the last decade 2010-2020. Stars and Sun shine from Faraday law, not from fusion and that is how the Universe itself grows. So, we cannot logically have two different mechanisms for the creation of the Universe. We cannot have electricity magnetism of Faraday law and then some silly "explosion of Big Bang" to create and grow the universe.

Also, in the course of providing supporting evidence of the Atom Totality theory, my research had to revise and correct the entire Maxwell Equations, and revise and correct the theory, the quantum electrodynamics theory.

Cover Picture: Again I used 8 rings from plumbing hardware to represent the 8 rings of a proton torus, and visualize each ring as a dot cloud pattern instead of a continuous ring, and the holes in some of those rings helps facilitate that image. Notice the muon ring is inside the proton torus rings, and perpendicular, and situated at the equator, going around and around the proton torus at nearly the speed of light in the Faraday law; producing electricity. Atoms are designed to produce maximum electricity, given their masses.
Length: 329 pages

Product details
• ASIN ‏ : ‎ B08T82M2LP
• Publication date ‏ : ‎ January 16, 2021
• Language ‏ : ‎ English
• File size ‏ : ‎ 872 KB
• Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
• Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Print length ‏ : ‎ 329 pages
• Lending ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Best Sellers Rank: #203,710 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
◦ #289 in Physics (Kindle Store)
◦ #1,716 in Physics (Books)

My 135th published book

QED in Atom Totality theory where proton is a 8 ring torus and electron = muon inside proton doing Faraday Law// Atom Totality series, book 6 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Since the real true electron of atoms is the muon and is a one ring bar magnet thrusting through the 8 ring torus of a proton, we need a whole entire new model of the hydrogen atom. Because the Bohr model with the 0.5MeV particle jumping orbitals as the explanation of Spectral Lines is all wrong. In this vacuum of explaining spectral line physics, comes the AP Model which simply states that the hydrogen atom creates Spectral lines because at any one instant of time 4 of the 8 proton rings is "in view" and the electricity coming from those 4 view rings creates spectral line physics.

Cover Picture: Is a imitation of the 8 ring proton torus, with my fingers holding on the proton ring that has the muon ring perpendicular and in the equatorial plane of the proton rings, thrusting through. This muon ring is the same size as the 8 proton rings making 9 x 105MeV = 945MeV of energy. The muon ring has to be perpendicular and lie on the equator of the proton torus. Surrounding the proton-torus would be neutrons as skin or coating cover and act as capacitors in storing the electricity produced by the proton+muon.

Product details
• ASIN ‏ : ‎ B08K47K5BB
• Publication date ‏ : ‎ September 25, 2020
• Language ‏ : ‎ English
• File size ‏ : ‎ 587 KB
• Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
• Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Print length ‏ : ‎ 25 pages
• Lending ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Best Sellers Rank: #240,837 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
◦ #8 in 45-Minute Science & Math Short Reads
◦ #35 in General Chemistry & Reference
◦ #264 in General Chemistry

AP

Re: AP's 204th book of Science// 7-Circle-theorem in 2D becomes 9-Band-theorem in 3D

<e18bf6a1-72f9-4c4f-bdd0-955da82e8cc6n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=110900&group=sci.math#110900

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2022 19:35:06 -0700 (PDT)
9-Band-theorem in 3D
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Wed, 31 Aug 2022 02:35 UTC

Now, looking at the 7-Circles theorem diagram in Wikipedia, it appears that we can boost that theorem up to 12 circles inside whose diameters meet up, although not the large circle center. So this 7-Circle-Theorem has more to do with polygons than it has with circles.

AP

Re: AP's 204th book of Science// 7-Circle-theorem in 2D becomes 9-Band-theorem in 3D

<6180ffac-6b97-4ecb-bdbb-5c3849cb9fa3n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=110905&group=sci.math#110905

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2022 20:13:33 -0700 (PDT)
9-Band-theorem in 3D
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Wed, 31 Aug 2022 03:13 UTC

Now in that 7-Circles diagram on Wikipedia, the circles are of various sizes and the hexagon inscribed is _not a regular hexagon_.

But consider the largest circle and a regular hexagon inside, then a set of 6 Ovals becomes to satisfy the conditions of the 7 Circle theorem. The key question here, is can a ellipse satisfy the 7 Circle theorem? As far as I can see, ellipses cannot satisfy the 7 Circle theorem.

Now this maybe important with the torus in 3D, that oval shape cross-section maybe more important than all circles.

AP

Re: Archimedes "wasn't bolted down too tight in the first place" Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test

<temn60$1qap$4@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=110909&group=sci.math#110909

From: moro...@world.std.spaamtrap.com (Michael Moroney)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Subject: Re: Archimedes "wasn't bolted down too tight in the first place"
Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2022 00:14:17 -0400
 by: Michael Moroney - Wed, 31 Aug 2022 04:14 UTC

🕷 of Math and 🦂 of Physics Archimedes "Putin's stooge" Plutonium
<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com> fails at math and science:
> Now in that 7-Circles diagram on Wikipedia, the circles are of various sizes and the hexagon inscribed is _not a regular hexagon_.
>
> But consider the largest circle and a regular hexagon inside, then a set of 6 Ovals becomes to satisfy the conditions of the 7 Circle theorem. The key question here, is can a ellipse satisfy the 7 Circle theorem? As far as I can see, ellipses cannot satisfy the 7 Circle theorem.
>
> Now this maybe important with the torus in 3D, that oval shape cross-section maybe more important than all circles.
>
> AP

Numerology, numerology and more numerology.