They are relatively good but absolutely terrible. -- Alan Kay, commenting on Apollos

tech / sci.math / Re: Archimedes "wasn't bolted down too tight in the first place" Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test

SubjectAuthor
* Earth__My Endless Love//AP bookArchimedes Plutonium
`* Re: Earth__My Endless Love//AP bookArchimedes Plutonium
 `* Re: Archimedes "wasn't bolted down too tight in the first place"Michael Moroney
  +- Ruth Charney chose door 2, and NSF Dr. Panchanathan standing in forArchimedes Plutonium
  +- Xi giving away Inner Manchuria along with Outer ManchuriaArchimedes Plutonium
  `- Re: Archimedes "wasn't bolted down too tight in the first place"Eddie Ventimiglia

1
Earth__My Endless Love//AP book

<78de4561-0fee-472c-9051-1a7454956772n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=110893&group=sci.math#110893

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2022 17:59:09 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Earth__My Endless Love//AP book
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Wed, 31 Aug 2022 00:59 UTC

Earth, My Endless Love// Our Sun Gone Red Giant and Americium saves Humanity // sci-fi series, book 5 Kindle Edition by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) 26m views Our Sun Gone Red Giant and Americium saves Humanity

Our Sun Gone Red Giant and Americium saves Humanity // sci-fi series, book 5 Kindle Edition by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) 26m views by Archimedes Plutonium This is AP's 147th published book of science. Let this be our Prayer.

A lovely song duet by Lionel Ritchie and Diana Ross. Let me see if I can re-adapt it to go to Europa. Diana Ross Endless Love (July, 22, 1983)

_AP readaption of
My Endless Love

1

My Europa
There's only you in my life
The only thing that's bright

2

My first love Earth
You're every breath that I take
You're such sweet love
3

And I
(I-I-I-I-I)
I want to have both
All my love with Earth
and Europa
4
And your Green
Your green, your green
It tells me how much I love Earth
Ooh yes, you will always be
My__ endless love
5

Two homes
Two homes that will become one
Our lives have just begun

6
Forever
Earth
I'll hold you close in memories
I can't resist your endless beauty

7
And love
Oh, love
I'll always be in love
With Earth
I'm sure
I don't know Europa
I don't know you

8
Dear Earth
You mean the world to me
Earth, Europa
You are new
You are new
I'll share
No one can deny,
This love I have inside
My endless love______________Earth____

9
Earth, Europa
Earth, Europa
Earth, Earth, Earth, Earth
Europa, Europa, Europa, Europa

10
Oh no, I lose Earth
Oh, lovely Earth
How can I stand losing
Earth
Oh no,
I lost Earth
Only Europa now
New love Europa

11
And, yes___
You'll be the only one now
Dear Europa, only love now
This love I have inside
And I'll give it all to you
My love
My love, My love Europa
MY, --- ENDLESS ---- LOVE

My re-adaption to be included in sci-fi book Americium. Find a place where humans are just beginning to depart Earth forever, and strike it out on the Europa colony. For the Sun and stars shine not from fusion, but from Faraday law.

147th published book

Our Sun Gone Red Giant and Americium saves Humanity // sci-fi series, book 5 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Preface: In August of 2020, AP discovered that the Sun has gone Red Giant Initiation Phase, having killed 25% of all insects in the past decade. This is what happens when stars are powered by Faraday Law and not that mistaken idea of fusion power. This means that either humanity evacuates Earth completely and makes Europa, and the Jovian satellites and Saturn satellites their new home, or humanity perishes, vanishes into oblivion as the Sun destroys Earth and makes Earth be another Venus and where the Sun finally engulfs Earth. Ironic, would it not be, that the spacecraft Voyager 1, maybe the only remnant that there ever was a species called humanity, left, remaining in existence after the next 1 million years. In light of that discovery, AP writes the sequel book 5, of where Captain Pu of book 4 returns to save Earth. Captain Pu however has a new name, a new person, is fortunately reincarnated by the Gods of Heaven, and has a new name, Americium, Captain Am.

Product details
• ASIN ‏ : ‎ B08RW1RG1V
• Publication date ‏ : ‎ December 31, 2020
• Language ‏ : ‎ English
• File size ‏ : ‎ 946 KB
• Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
• Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Print length ‏ : ‎ 90 pages
• Lending ‏ : ‎ Enabled

Re: Earth__My Endless Love//AP book

<e7e6e972-0e0d-4064-b877-e5e866d526b3n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=110895&group=sci.math#110895

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2022 18:48:14 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Earth__My Endless Love//AP book
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Wed, 31 Aug 2022 01:48 UTC

Diana Ross 22July1983: No one can deny... this love I have inside,... my endless love_______ oooowww

AP, Aug2022: No can deny... This love I have for Earth.... my endless love__________Earth____

Re: Archimedes "wasn't bolted down too tight in the first place" Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test

<temmtu$1qap$2@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=110907&group=sci.math#110907

From: moro...@world.std.spaamtrap.com (Michael Moroney)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Subject: Re: Archimedes "wasn't bolted down too tight in the first place"
Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2022 00:10:00 -0400
 by: Michael Moroney - Wed, 31 Aug 2022 04:10 UTC

🦨 of Math and 🐖 of Physics Archimedes "little stinker" Plutonium
<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com> fails at math and science:
> Diana Ross 22July1983: No one can deny... this love I have inside,... my endless love_______ oooowww
>
> AP, Aug2022: No can deny... This love I have for Earth.... my endless love__________Earth____

Must you spam garbage?

Ruth Charney chose door 2, and NSF Dr. Panchanathan standing in for Monty Hall reveals a goat Kate Heinzelman behind door 3. Ruth, Panchanathan asks you-- switch or stay

<030b2617-d066-472f-a2b8-3093c6f1c800n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=110911&group=sci.math#110911

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2022 21:37:02 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Ruth Charney chose door 2, and NSF Dr. Panchanathan standing in for
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Wed, 31 Aug 2022 04:37 UTC

On Tuesday, August 30, 2022 at 11:09:47 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> 🦨 of Math and 🐖 of Physics Archimedes "little stinker" Plutonium
> <plutonium....@gmail.com> fails at math and science:

Ruth Charney,Andrew Wiles, Terence Tao, Thomas Hales, John Stillwell, Jill Pipher, Ruth Charney, Ken Ribet, Andrew Beal, John Baez, Roger Penrose, Gerald Edgar, AMS, no-one there can do a Geometry Proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, all they can offer is a limit analysis, so shoddy in logic they never realized that "analyzing" is not the same as "proving" for analyzing is much in the same as "measuring but not proving". And yet, none can do a geometry proof and the reason is quite clear for none can even see that the slant cut in single right-circular cone is a Oval, never the ellipse. So they could never do a geometry proof of FTC even if they wanted to. For they have no logical geometry brain to begin to do anything geometrical. Is it that Andrew Wiles and Terence Tao cannot understand the slant cut in single cone is an Oval, never the ellipse, or is it the foolish Boole logic they teach of 2 OR 1 = 3 with AND as subtraction? Not having a Logical brain to do math, for any rational person would be upset by Wiles, Tao saying truth table of AND is TFFF when it actually is TTTF. Is that why neither Terence Tao or Andrew Wiles can do a geometry proof Fundamental Theorem of Calculus?

Maybe they need to take up Earle Jones offer to wash dishes or pots at Stanford Univ or where ever, for they sure cannot do mathematics.
Why are these people failures of Math?? For none can even contemplate these 4 questions.

1) think a slant cut in single cone is a ellipse when it is proven to be a Oval, never the ellipse. For the cone and oval have 1 axis of symmetry, while ellipse has 2.
2) think Boole logic is correct with AND truth table being TFFF when it really is TTTF in order to avoid 2 OR 1 =3 with AND as subtraction
3) can never do a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus and are too ignorant in math to understand that analysis of something is not proving something in their "limit hornswaggle"
4) too stupid in science to ask the question of physics-- is the 1897 Thomson discovery of a 0.5MeV particle actually the Dirac magnetic monopole and that the muon is the true electron of atoms stuck inside a 840MeV proton torus doing the Faraday law. Showing that Peter Higgs, Sheldon Glashow, Ed Witten, John Baez, Roger Penrose, Arthur B. McDonald are sapheads when it comes to logical thinking in physics with their do nothing proton, do nothing electron.

Kate Heinzelman you chose door 1 with a goat-Kibo Parry M behind door 3. Kate, do you stay or switch? One of those doors has an electric car, the other has the goat CIA William J. Burns. Kate, stay or switch???

AP replies: Kate, do you get the feeling that sometimes Monty Hall is more like Monty Python at the CIA?

On Tuesday, August 30, 2022 at 4:43:15 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> 🦥 of Math and 🐢 of Physics
Kate Heinzelman and David S.Cohen at CIA sung to by Kibo Parry M.
On Tuesday, August 30, 2022 at 12:25:56 AM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
Kate Heinzelman> 🤡 of Math and
David S.Cohen> 🃏 of Physics
>"Court Jester of Physics"
>"spamtard"

Kibo was Bill Burns on a coffee break??

I am sure Kate and David and William J. Burns can do a percentage correctly, unlike you Kibo Parry Moron the 30 year stalker
Kibo Parry Moroney in 1997 blows his CIA cover-- to the entire world, mind you---
Re: Archimedes Vanadium, America's most beloved poster

Wednesday, December 6, 2017 at 9:52:21 AM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote:
> Or, 938.2720813/105.6583745 = 8.88024338572. A proton is about the mass
> of 8.88 muons, not 9. About 12% short.

Does the CIA have many like Kibo Parry M. who thinks 938 is 12% short of 945????

Xi giving away Inner Manchuria along with Outer Manchuria

<74c31d46-46e7-487b-82ee-1bae03642010n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=110929&group=sci.math#110929

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2022 00:00:00 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Xi giving away Inner Manchuria along with Outer Manchuria
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Wed, 31 Aug 2022 07:00 UTC

Xi wants to give more rivers to Russia-- Amur, Ussuri. With the world wide drought.

Xi tired of playing the patsy pansy to Putin, stealing Outer Manchuria, and targeting Beijing with 7 nuclear missiles.

In fact, Putin intends to wipe out China and take it over, as Xi is unfocused.

Trolidan7 says for Xi to invade Outer Manchuria and Vladivostok to regain stolen Russia land along Amur & Ussuri river. While Putin is engaged in Ukraine, China may as well stop being a pansy patsy-- so says Trolidan.
3m views

1:34 PM (3 hours ago)

Trolidan7 says for Xi to invade Outer Manchuria and Vladivostok to regain stolen Russia land along
Trolidan7's profile photo
Trolidan7
2:04 PM (3 hours ago)

> Trolidan7 says for Xi to invade Outer Manchuria and Vladivostok to regain stolen Russia land along Amur & Ussuri river. While Putin is engaged in Ukraine, China may as well stop being a pansy patsy-- so says Trolidan.

I am thinking that this land is part of Portugal under the
Treaty of Zaragoza and not part of Spain.

Trolidan is correct, as Putin causes nuclear war, 7 nukes from Vladivostok will hit Beijin, as well as 2,000 missiles from Russian subs stationed near Vladivostok. Putin takes Xi as a pansy patsy, and wants all of Manchuria, not just Outer Manchuria.

Re: Archimedes "wasn't bolted down too tight in the first place" Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test

<teo4or$14tq$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=110974&group=sci.math#110974

Followup: sci.physics.relativity
From: lai...@lnmidvld.tm (Eddie Ventimiglia)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2022 17:11:56 -0000 (UTC)
dyJeciu7pCzF53I3aD75f7s681SMFEzTf+K67AqPxLBHoUS6hX0oZ/gztgr4409
6TQU9n4iNh0abl0IAkdX3OEFwviD5RAWfCT3NwBSdpj6ekzr570+jAINUjTHLL2
oT4FgNWWdmSELi8ITBs2b6Q5wT8r+BUtCGFSaIJCeQkUlqwldGLjCqOS878EJmE
4VbmU0TizP8BVdhBLxrVlLkAAAAASUVORK5CYII=
 by: Eddie Ventimiglia - Wed, 31 Aug 2022 17:11 UTC

whodat wrote:

>> idiot. These guys don't know what *tritza* stands for in physics. Where
>> do you have *tritza* in america. You are a shame, america. You are at
>> the bottom of the dirt. Liars, working for the bidans clan interests
>> into the nonexistent "uKraine". With *money*, military weapons,
>> bio_lab_weapons, etc, *_ALL_ILLEGAL_* even in america. Nobody trust
>> you, america. You just wanted kill the world with *_mortal_"vaccines"_*
>> for an illness which doesn't even exists.
>> Russian soldier celebrating. https://bitchute.com/video/3hx5W5Oqb486/
>
> I saw Russian soldiers celebrating in 1945. They took women from the
> apartment building I was living in and raped them. You know nothing of
> war.

you must have been among the lucky ones, mixing the work with the
pleasure. Here's what the "uKrainian" nazis did to the poles, same period.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacres_of_Poles_in_Volhynia_and_Eastern_Galicia#Atrocities

Atrocities

Attacks on Poles during the massacres in Volhynia and Eastern Galicia were
marked with extreme sadism and brutality. Rape, torture and mutilation
were commonplace. Poles were burned alive, flayed, impaled, crucified,
disembowelled, dismembered and beheaded. Women were gang raped and had
their breasts sliced off, children were hacked to pieces with axes, babies
were impaled on bayonets and pitchforks or bashed against trees.

The atrocities were carried out indiscriminately and without restraint.
The victims, regardless of their age or gender, were routinely tortured to
death. Norman Davies in No Simple Victory gives a short but shocking
description of the massacres:

Villages were torched. Roman Catholic priests were axed or crucified.
Churches were burned with all their parishioners. Isolated farms were
attacked by gangs carrying pitchforks and kitchen knives. Throats were
cut. Pregnant women were bayoneted. Children were cut in two. Men were
ambushed in the field and led away. The perpetrators could not
determine the province's future. But at least they could determine
that it would be a future without Poles.[117]