6 May, 2024: The networking issue during the past two days has been identified and may be fixed. Will keep monitoring.

tech / sci.math / Re: Kibo on analbuttfuckmanure DartmouthCollege DrHanlon...analbuttfuckmanure (kibo's invented word bandied about by Kibo since 2017). Why Kibo? Because Dr. Hanlon refuses to acknowledge slant cut of cone is oval, never ellipse, yet he still keeps

SubjectAuthor
* Wolfgang Mueckenheim, math mindless fuckdogArchimedes Plutonium
+- Re: Wolfgang Mueckenheim, math mindless fuckdogArchimedes Plutonium
+- Re: Wolfgang Mueckenheim, math mindless fuckdogArchimedes Plutonium
`* Re: Archimedes Plutonium, math mindless fuckdogMichael Moroney
 +- Kibo on Dartmouth's Dr Hanlon...analbuttfuckmanure (kibo's wordArchimedes Plutonium
 +* Kibo on analbuttfuckmanure DartmouthCollege DrHanlon...analbuttfuckmanureArchimedes Plutonium
 |+- Re: Archimedes "mindless fuckdog" Plutonium flunked the math test ofMichael Moroney
 |`- Re: Kibo on analbuttfuckmanure DartmouthCollege DrHanlon...analbuttfuckmanureArchimedes Plutonium
 `* Re: Archimedes Plutonium, math mindless fuckdogDoreen Pfaffenbach
  `- DartmouthCollege DrHanlon...analbuttfuckmanure (kibo's invented wordArchimedes Plutonium

1
Wolfgang Mueckenheim, math mindless fuckdog

<b80cf960-ff41-4b2b-829f-96e4d0c0e801n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=111300&group=sci.math#111300

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2022 14:30:32 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Wolfgang Mueckenheim, math mindless fuckdog
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sat, 3 Sep 2022 21:30 UTC

Scoot him over to sci.logic-- for he fails math.
Germany's insane WM fails math
1) he cannot accept slant cut of cone is oval, never ellipse
2) he accepts Boole logic of AND truth table is TFFF which leads to 2 OR 1 = 3 with AND as subtraction.
3) arsehole WM, never understood calculus is geometry and needs a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus
4) WM cannot even read a proof of math-- for the 7 Circle Theorem of 1974 is false and invalid

Yet, every day the arsewipe WM pollutes sci.math with his dark numbers bullshit.

My 3rd published book

AP's Proof-Ellipse was never a Conic Section // Math proof series, book 1 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Ever since Ancient Greek Times it was thought the slant cut into a cone is the ellipse. That was false. For the slant cut in every cone is a Oval, never an Ellipse. This book is a proof that the slant cut is a oval, never the ellipse. A slant cut into the Cylinder is in fact a ellipse, but never in a cone.

Product details
• ASIN ‏ : ‎ B07PLSDQWC
• Publication date ‏ : ‎ March 11, 2019
• Language ‏ : ‎ English
• File size ‏ : ‎ 1621 KB
• Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Print length ‏ : ‎ 20 pages
• Lending ‏ : ‎ Enabled

Proofs Ellipse is never a Conic section, always a Cylinder section and a Well Defined Oval definition//Student teaches professor series, book 5 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Last revision was 14May2022. This is AP's 68th published book of science.

Preface: A similar book on single cone cut is a oval, never a ellipse was published in 11Mar2019 as AP's 3rd published book, but Amazon Kindle converted it to pdf file, and since then, I was never able to edit this pdf file, and decided rather than struggle and waste time, decided to leave it frozen as is in pdf format. Any new news or edition of ellipse is never a conic in single cone is now done in this book. The last thing a scientist wants to do is wade and waddle through format, when all a scientist ever wants to do is science itself. So all my new news and thoughts of Conic Sections is carried out in this 68th book of AP. And believe you me, I have plenty of new news.

In the course of 2019 through 2022, I have had to explain this proof often on Usenet, sci.math and sci.physics. And one thing that constant explaining does for a mind of science, is reduce the proof to its stripped down minimum format, to bare bones skeleton proof. I can prove the slant cut in single cone is a Oval, never the ellipse in just a one sentence proof. Proof-- A single cone and oval have just one axis of symmetry, while a ellipse requires 2 axes of symmetry, hence slant cut is always a oval, never the ellipse..

Product details
• ASIN ‏ : ‎ B081TWQ1G6
• Publication date ‏ : ‎ November 21, 2019
• Language ‏ : ‎ English
• File size ‏ : ‎ 827 KB
• Simultaneous device usage ‏ : ‎ Unlimited
• Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
• Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Print length ‏ : ‎ 51 pages
• Lending ‏ : ‎ Enabled

#12-2, 11th published book

World's First Geometry Proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus// Math proof series, book 2 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Last revision was 15Dec2021. This is AP's 11th published book of science.
Preface:
Actually my title is too modest, for the proof that lies within this book makes it the World's First Valid Proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, for in my modesty, I just wanted to emphasis that calculus was geometry and needed a geometry proof. Not being modest, there has never been a valid proof of FTC until AP's 2015 proof. This also implies that only a geometry proof of FTC constitutes a valid proof of FTC.

Calculus needs a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus. But none could ever be obtained in Old Math so long as they had a huge mass of mistakes, errors, fakes and con-artist trickery such as the "limit analysis". And very surprising that most math professors cannot tell the difference between a "proving something" and that of "analyzing something". As if an analysis is the same as a proof. We often analyze various things each and every day, but few if none of us consider a analysis as a proof. Yet that is what happened in the science of mathematics where they took an analysis and elevated it to the stature of being a proof, when it was never a proof.

To give a Geometry Proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus requires math be cleaned-up and cleaned-out of most of math's mistakes and errors. So in a sense, a Geometry FTC proof is a exercise in Consistency of all of Mathematics. In order to prove a FTC geometry proof, requires throwing out the error filled mess of Old Math. Can the Reals be the true numbers of mathematics if the Reals cannot deliver a Geometry proof of FTC? Can the functions that are not polynomial functions allow us to give a Geometry proof of FTC? Can a Coordinate System in 2D have 4 quadrants and still give a Geometry proof of FTC? Can a equation of mathematics with a number that is _not a positive decimal Grid Number_ all alone on the right side of the equation, at all times, allow us to give a Geometry proof of the FTC?

Cover Picture: Is my hand written, one page geometry proof of the Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, the world's first geometry proof of FTC, 2013-2015, by AP.

Product details
ASIN ‏ : ‎ B07PQTNHMY
Publication date ‏ : ‎ March 14, 2019
Language ‏ : ‎ English
File size ‏ : ‎ 1309 KB
Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
Print length ‏ : ‎ 154 pages
Lending ‏ : ‎ Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #128,729 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
#2 in 45-Minute Science & Math Short Reads
#134 in Calculus (Books)
#20 in Calculus (Kindle Store)

My 5th published book

Suspend all College Classes in Logic, until they Fix their Errors // Teaching True Logic series, book 1 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Last revision was 29Mar2021. This is AP's 5th published book of science.
Preface:
First comes Logic-- think straight and clear which many logic and math professors are deaf dumb and blind to, and simply refuse to recognize and fix their errors.

The single biggest error of Old Logic of Boole and Jevons was their "AND" and "OR" connectors. They got them mixed up and turned around. For their logic ends up being that of 3 OR 2 = 5 with 3 AND 2 = either 3 or 2 but never 5, when even the local village idiot knows that 3 AND 2 = 5 (addition) with 3 OR 2 = either 3 or 2 (subtraction). The AND connector in Logic stems from the idea, the mechanism involved, that given a series of statements, if just one of those many statements has a true truth value, then the entire string of statements is overall true, and thus AND truth table is truly TTTF and never TFFF. And secondly, their error of the If->Then conditional. I need to make it clear enough to the reader why the true Truth Table of IF --> Then requires a U for unknown or uncertain with a probability outcome for F --> T = U and F --> F = U. Some smart readers would know that the reason for the U is because without the U, Logic has no means of division by 0 which is undefined in mathematics. You cannot have a Logic that is less than mathematics. A logic that is impoverished and cannot do a "undefined for division by 0 in mathematics". The true logic must be able to have the fact that division by 0 is undefined. True logic is larger than all of mathematics, and must be able to fetch any piece of mathematics from out of Logic itself. So another word for U is undefined. And this is the crux of why Reductio ad Absurdum cannot be a proof method of mathematics, for a starting falsehood in a mathematics proof can only lead to a probability end conclusion.

My corrections of Old Logic have a history that dates before 1993, sometime around 1991, I realized the Euclid proof of infinitude of primes was illogical, sadly sadly wrong, in that the newly formed number by "multiply the lot and add 1" was necessarily a new prime in the indirect proof method. So that my history of fixing Old Logic starts in 1991, but comes to a synthesis of correcting all four of the connectors of Equal/not, And, Or, If->Then, by 2015.

Cover picture: some may complain my covers are less in quality, but I have a good reason for those covers-- I would like covers of math or logic to show the teacher's own handwriting as if he were back in the classroom writing on the blackboard or an overhead projector.

Product details
File Size: 773 KB
Print Length: 72 pages
Publication Date: March 12, 2019
Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
Language: English
ASIN: B07PMB69F5
Text-to-Speech: Enabled

Word Wise: Not Enabled
Lending: Enabled
Screen Reader: Supported
Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled

Re: Wolfgang Mueckenheim, math mindless fuckdog

<2c8b2a03-7dd6-4996-8635-9290c7a0c94bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=111314&group=sci.math#111314

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2022 18:03:04 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Wolfgang Mueckenheim, math mindless fuckdog
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sun, 4 Sep 2022 01:03 UTC

Metin Tolin, Ronald H.W.Hoppe, please, need you help to get WM moved over to sci.logic and out of sci.math with his crazy postings-- dark numbers. He is a fool, not a scientist.

<9b3d7aa6-a3ae-4d43-9542-44762443c5f6n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=111328&group=sci.math#111328

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2022 23:54:11 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sun, 4 Sep 2022 06:54 UTC

B. Schmidt,Metin Tolin, please, need you help to get WM moved over to sci.logic and out of sci.math with his crazy postings-- dark numbers. He is a fool, not a scientist.

<tf2qnj$1a48$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=111394&group=sci.math#111394

From: moro...@world.std.spaamtrap.com (Michael Moroney)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Subject: Re: Archimedes Plutonium, math mindless fuckdog
Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2022 14:28:30 -0400
 by: Michael Moroney - Sun, 4 Sep 2022 18:28 UTC

🤮 of Math and 💩 of Physics Archimedes "🖖 illogical 🖖" Plutonium
<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com> tarded:

> Scoot him over to sci.logic-- for he fails math.

StupidPlutonium, even though WM is very low on the totem pole of
mathematics, he's still above you and thus outranks you. Perhaps he
should be scooting you out of sci.math, but since you are so illogical,
sci.logic is obviously the wrong place for you as well. Perhaps
alt.stupidity instead?

Kibo on Dartmouth's Dr Hanlon...analbuttfuckmanure (kibo's word bandied about by Kibo since 2017)

<c8c09818-02ee-4f7a-8070-dc6fb3ec87d0n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=111434&group=sci.math#111434

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2022 14:08:50 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Kibo on Dartmouth's Dr Hanlon...analbuttfuckmanure (kibo's word
bandied about by Kibo since 2017)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sun, 4 Sep 2022 21:08 UTC

Kibo on Dartmouth's Philip J. Hanlon...analbuttfuckmanure (kibo's word bandied about by Kibo since 2017). Why Kibo? Because Dr. Hanlon refuses to acknowledge slant cut of cone is oval, never ellipse, yet he still keeps brainwashing students that the ellipse is a conic section?
On Sunday, September 4, 2022 at 1:28:16 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> tarded:

Re: Kibo Parry Moroney stalks "AnalButtfuckManure Attacks" Dartmouth's Philip J. Hanlon, Stanford's Marc Tessier-Lavigne with his 10 OR 6 = 16; his ellipse a conic when it never was; his proton to electron at 938 to 0.5 MeV when in truth..
by Professor Wordsmith Aug 14, 2020, 11:07:05 AM

#2 in 45-Minute Science & Math Short Reads
#134 in Calculus (Books)
#20 in Calculus (Kindle Store)

Re: ...although Kibo _universally regarded_ as having more physics intelligence in his shit streaked underwear than in the entire brain of Todd B Smith - Earle Jones's Stanford's math and physics dept combined
by Adolpho the Sarcastic Rooftop Monkey
Apr 10, 2021, 3:20:20 PM

Re: fuckdog boston's Kibo Parry Moroney subhuman *stalkers* Betsy DeVos, NSF Dr. Panchanathan, barry shein's world std paying how much to stalk AP? Subhuman Kibo Parry Moroney says freedom of speech means freedom to stalk, liar, cheat, steal, ,,,,
by Hewitt Buettner Oct 10, 2020, 2:55:48 PM

Re: Spamming fuckdog Kibo Parry Moroney says fire Stanford's Alexander Fetter, John Lipa, William Little, Douglas Osheroff, David Ritson, H. Alan Schwettman, John Turneaure, Robert Wagoner, Stanley Wojcicki, Mason Yearian rather than let them brainwash o
by Richard Cranium Jan 24, 2021, 3:01:28 PM

Re: 1Kibo Parry Moroney says Analbuttfuckmanure MIT, William Bertozzi, Robert Birgeneau, Hale Bradt, Bernard Burke, George Clark , Jeffrey Goldstone, Thomas Greytak, Lee Grodzins , Paul Joss, Vera Kistiakowsky, Earle Lomon, Irwin Pless, Paul Schechter...
by Hoofington P. McSnort Aug 26, 2020, 6:58:48 PM

Re: Kibo Parry M on Cynthia Barnhart and why MIT is a propaganda camp not a school of higher education.
by Michael Moroney Jun 27, 2021, 3:49 PM

Moroney says autism // Jeffrey Goldstone, Thomas Greytak, Lee Grodzins//never realizing Real Electron = muon, proton=840MeV, .5MeV = Dirac's monopole
3/4/18
By Michael Moroney

Re: Autism..says Moroney //Jacob Barandes, Howard Berg, Michael Brenner//realizing Real Electron = muon, proton=840MeV, .5MeV = Dirac's monopole
by
Michael Moroney Feb 26, 2018, 11:29:08 PM

Re: Vincent Meunier,Donald Schwendeman, Rensselaer Polytechnic, Ethan Brown, Glenn Ciolek,kibo Moroney Parry is the reason RPI failed ellipse is like Kibo fails with 938 is 12% short of 945
by Allen Walker Apr 13, 2019, 2:04:32 PM

Cornell a sicko school? Re: Cornell Univ like Christensen, an education parasite //with their 3 OR 2= 5 while their 3 AND 2 = 1, embracing the contradiction Either..Or..Or..Both
by Michael Moroney Jan 18, 2019, 4:59:49 PM

Re: Drs.Benedict Gross, Joseph Harris of Harvard, are you as dumb as Moroney never realizing the Real Electron=muon, Real Proton=840MeV,monopole=.5MeV // 12 proofs below
by Michael Moroney Jan 2, 2018, 11:15:07 AM

Re: Drs.Hugh Woodin,Horng-Tzer Yau of Harvard, never a Picture of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus//are you as dumb as Moroney//your students deserve better
by Michael Moroney Dec 29, 2017, 9:04:44 AM

Re: chemistry cannot exist with electron 0.5 to 938 MeV Re: Drs.Thomas Rosenbaum John Schwarz Kip Thorne of CalTech/never realizing the Real Electron = muon, proton=840MeV, 0.5MeV = Dirac monopole
by Michael Moroney Jan 25, 2018, 11:36:09 AM

Re: Drs.David Cobden Victor Cook John Cramer of Univ Wash. are you as dumb as Jeff Relf, _...@__.__//never realizing the Real Electron = muon, proton=840MeV, .5MeV = monopole
by Michael Moroney Jan 14, 2018, 3:19:12 PM

Click here to read the complete article
Kibo on analbuttfuckmanure DartmouthCollege DrHanlon...analbuttfuckmanure (kibo's invented word bandied about by Kibo since 2017). Why Kibo? Because Dr. Hanlon refuses to acknowledge slant cut of cone is oval, never ellipse, yet he still keeps

<be1e5615-95a8-4ae9-92a9-e13f99f80f1dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=111476&group=sci.math#111476

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2022 18:11:36 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Kibo on analbuttfuckmanure DartmouthCollege DrHanlon...analbuttfuckmanure
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Mon, 5 Sep 2022 01:11 UTC

Kibo on analbuttfuckmanure DartmouthCollege DrHanlon...analbuttfuckmanure (kibo's invented word bandied about by Kibo since 2017). Why Kibo? Because Dr. Hanlon refuses to acknowledge slant cut of cone is oval, never ellipse, yet he still keeps brainwashing students that the ellipse is a conic section?

#2 in 45-Minute Science & Math Short Reads
#134 in Calculus (Books)
#20 in Calculus (Kindle Store)

[...]

<tf5nb1$3m12l$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=111570&group=sci.math#111570

Followup: sci.physics.relativity
From: crc...@nmcaannm.co (Doreen Pfaffenbach)
Newsgroups: sci.math,sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2022 20:48:34 -0000 (UTC)
pYME+zjROoThIOvAe7jTJbqcgTfKcuafy8KAnU/PlacMZpiuVpkBPAaPEgWd5K9
Ahhst/cJ4DBiLvqvRIAUWuKe1B8GcAu7/YJRY0kV5rboILHJNYkxuSrdIuu6UqR
irzuq24OXt/HZxv7hpvN0LQLhoNRWm5qv5rcWTqr4n1YamqnWY7htczYwpvyei9
+jvzH/Reyti7XOGHAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC
 by: Doreen Pfaffenbach - Mon, 5 Sep 2022 20:48 UTC

Michael Moroney wrote:

> StupidPlutonium, even though WM is very low on the totem pole of
> mathematics, he's still above you and thus outranks you. Perhaps he
> should be scooting you out of sci.math, but since you are so illogical,
> sci.logic is obviously the wrong place for you as well. Perhaps
> alt.stupidity instead?

my friend, watch this paid liar, a gay actor, not hearing the simple
question *why_did_you_bomb_the_nuclear_power_plant?*.

PURE CRINGE: Zelensky tries to justify shelling of the biggest nuclear
power plant in Europe https://www.bitchute.com/video/lCJzenD5PZEd/

amazing, the corrupt "reporter" don't want to hear why the actor want to
kill europe. My friend, no problem with you he wants to kill the europe?

DartmouthCollege DrHanlon...analbuttfuckmanure (kibo's invented word bandied about by Kibo since 2017). Why Kibo? Because Dr. Hanlon refuses to acknowledge slant cut of cone is oval, never ellipse, yet he still keeps brainwashing students that the

<15cb8ee8-fee7-4411-966c-7efd0df4aa01n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=111573&group=sci.math#111573

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2022 14:05:00 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: DartmouthCollege DrHanlon...analbuttfuckmanure (kibo's invented word
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Mon, 5 Sep 2022 21:05 UTC

DartmouthCollege DrHanlon...analbuttfuckmanure (kibo's invented word bandied about by Kibo since 2017). Why Kibo? Because Dr. Hanlon refuses to acknowledge slant cut of cone is oval, never ellipse, yet he still keeps brainwashing students that the ellipse is a conic section?

How many fake names is Kibo Parry M allowed to have at the CIA???? If this is Russian propaganda, it was unplugged in the economic sanctions.
On Monday, September 5, 2022 at 3:48:39 PM UTC-5, Doreen Pfaffenbach wrote:
> Michael Moroney wrote:
On Sunday, September 4, 2022 at 1:28:16 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> tarded:

Kibo Parry Moroney in 1997 blows his CIA cover-- to the entire world, mind you---
Re: Archimedes Vanadium, America's most beloved poster

#2 in 45-Minute Science & Math Short Reads
#134 in Calculus (Books)
#20 in Calculus (Kindle Store)

[...]

Re: Archimedes "mindless fuckdog" Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test

<tf65rh$1sqt$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=111593&group=sci.math#111593

From: moro...@world.std.spaamtrap.com (Michael Moroney)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Subject: Re: Archimedes "mindless fuckdog" Plutonium flunked the math test of
a lifetime-generation test
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2022 20:56:45 -0400
 by: Michael Moroney - Tue, 6 Sep 2022 00:56 UTC

🤮 of Math and 💩 of Physics Archimedes "Putin's Stooge" Plutonium
<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com> fails at math and science:

> Kibo on

StupidPlutonium, why do you keep trying to trick me into quoting that
word you invented, "*n*lb*ttf*ckm*n*r*"®©™℗℠Ⓤ ? Are you trying to trick
me into writing your invented word without permission so that your
lawyer can sue me for using your copyrighted, trademarked word without
your permission? Why aren't you proud of your very own word?

> AP's Proof-Ellipse was never a Conic Section // Math proof series, book 1 Kindle Edition
> by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

And you forgot why the ellipse is a conic section? Study this proof!

From: qbwrfmlx@gmail.com

Here is a plane and cone
x + 1 = z
and
2*x^2 + 2*y^2 = z^2

Square the first equation giving us
x^2 + 2*x + 1 = z^2

In the second equation replace z^2 with x^2 + 2*x + 1 giving us
2*x^2 + 2*y^2 = x^2 + 2*x + 1

Subtract x^2 + 2*x - 1 from both sides giving us
x^2 - 2*x + 1 + 2*y^2 = 2

Replace x^2 - 2*x + 1 with (x-1)^2 giving us
(x-1)^2 + 2*y^2 = 2

That is EXACTLY the equation of an ellipse
And there are two planes of symmetry.

No matter how you tilt or rotate an ellipse it
REMAINS an ellipse and has TWO PLANES of symmetry,
just like the intersection of a plane and cylinder
remains an ellipse no matter what the slope of the
plane is.

As you can see, the solution is (x-1)^2 + 2*y^2 = 2, so the
line (x=1,y=0) goes through the center of the ellipse, and it
is NOT the same line (x=0,y=0) that is the axis of the cone.
Obviously (x-1)^2 is symmetrical around x=1, and 2y^2 is
symmetrical around y=0.

Re: Kibo on analbuttfuckmanure DartmouthCollege DrHanlon...analbuttfuckmanure (kibo's invented word bandied about by Kibo since 2017). Why Kibo? Because Dr. Hanlon refuses to acknowledge slant cut of cone is oval, never ellipse, yet he still keeps

<0c07ce8e-8ade-4739-ac40-4246bbac9cc5n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=111595&group=sci.math#111595

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2022 18:08:39 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Tue, 6 Sep 2022 01:08 UTC