"In the fight between you and the world, back the world." -- Frank Zappa

tech / sci.electronics.design / Re: "Germany seized 25 members and supporters of a far-right group on Wednesday that the prosecutor's office claimed was planning a violent coup against the government to install a prince who had sought help from Russia as the new leader of the country.

SubjectAuthor
* "Germany seized 25 members and supporters of a far-right group ona a
`- Re: "Germany seized 25 members and supporters of a far-right group onSylvia Else

1
"Germany seized 25 members and supporters of a far-right group on Wednesday that the prosecutor's office claimed was planning a violent coup against the government to install a prince who had sought help from Russia as the new leader of the country.

<a5a15696-674f-4423-b489-89eafb5d411cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=111745&group=sci.electronics.design#111745

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2022 15:45:58 -0800 (PST)
Subject: "Germany seized 25 members and supporters of a far-right group on
From: manta1...@gmail.com (a a)
 by: a a - Wed, 7 Dec 2022 23:45 UTC

"Germany seized 25 members and supporters of a far-right group on Wednesday that the prosecutor's office claimed was planning a violent coup against the government to install a prince who had sought help from Russia as the new leader of the country. #cgtnamerica

Re: "Germany seized 25 members and supporters of a far-right group on Wednesday that the prosecutor's office claimed was planning a violent coup against the government to install a prince who had sought help from Russia as the new leader of the country.

<jvfi6jFlinnU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=111816&group=sci.electronics.design#111816

From: syl...@email.invalid (Sylvia Else)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2022 12:43:47 +1100
 by: Sylvia Else - Fri, 9 Dec 2022 01:43 UTC

On 08-Dec-22 10:45 am, a a wrote:

> "Germany seized 25 members and supporters of a far-right group on
> Wednesday that the prosecutor's office claimed was planning a violent
> coup against the government to install a prince who had sought help
> from Russia as the new leader of the country. #cgtnamerica

Hard to see how they could have thought they would succeed, even if they
hadn't been caught in advance. It's not as storming parliament, for
example, grants any authority.

Absent attack from another country, or actual civil war, it typically
requires either a disloyal army, or a popular uprising, to overthrow a
government. I've not seen any suggestion of either in this case.

Sylvia.