tech / sci.math / Re: AP's 203rd book of Science// Noting of Language Patterns that need some explanation// by Archimedes Plutonium

SubjectAuthor
* AP's 203rd book of Science// Noting of Language Patterns that needArchimedes Plutonium
+* Re: AP's 203rd book of Science// Noting of Language Patterns thatArchimedes Plutonium
|`- Re: AP's 203rd book of Science// Noting of Language Patterns thatArchimedes Plutonium
+* Re: AP's 203rd book of Science// Noting of Language Patterns thatArchimedes Plutonium
|`* Re: AP's 203rd book of Science// Noting of Language Patterns thatArchimedes Plutonium
| `- Re: AP's 203rd book of Science// Noting of Language Patterns thatArchimedes Plutonium
+* Re: AP's 203rd book of Science// Noting of Language Patterns thatArchimedes Plutonium
|`* Re: AP's 203rd book of Science// Noting of Language Patterns thatArchimedes Plutonium
| `* Re: AP's 203rd book of Science// Noting of Language Patterns thatArchimedes Plutonium
|  `* Re: AP's 203rd book of Science// Noting of Language Patterns thatArchimedes Plutonium
|   `* Re: AP's 203rd book of Science// Noting of Language Patterns thatArchimedes Plutonium
|    `* Re: AP's 203rd book of Science// Noting of Language Patterns thatArchimedes Plutonium
|     `* Re: AP's 203rd book of Science// Noting of Language Patterns thatArchimedes Plutonium
|      `* Re: AP's 203rd book of Science// Noting of Language Patterns thatArchimedes Plutonium
|       `- Re: AP's 203rd book of Science// Noting of Language Patterns thatArchimedes Plutonium
+* Re: AP's 203rd book of Science// Noting of Language Patterns thatArchimedes Plutonium
|`- Re: AP's 203rd book of Science// Noting of Language Patterns thatArchimedes Plutonium
`* Re: AP's 203rd book of Science// Noting of Language Patterns thatArchimedes Plutonium
 `* Re: AP's 203rd book of Science// Noting of Language Patterns thatArchimedes Plutonium
  `* Re: AP's 203rd book of Science// Noting of Language Patterns thatArchimedes Plutonium
   `- Re: AP's 203rd book of Science// Noting of Language Patterns thatArchimedes Plutonium

1
AP's 203rd book of Science// Noting of Language Patterns that need some explanation// by Archimedes Plutonium

<bbb2ace5-c5b8-4d5b-b93c-ee043452986en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=109921&group=sci.math#109921

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2022 09:27:58 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: AP's 203rd book of Science// Noting of Language Patterns that need
some explanation// by Archimedes Plutonium
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Mon, 22 Aug 2022 16:27 UTC

AP's 203rd book of Science// Noting of Language Patterns that need some explanation// by Archimedes Plutonium

1) Ideas & Concepts starting with the same letter sound in different languages.

This is just a book of data collection on languages and to offer some clues and reasons for any patterns that emerge.

Speculation, conjecture, why certain key words of language start with particular letter of the alphabet.

One hunch: the languages all came from, derived from a common source.

Second hunch is the energy it takes to pronounce the word of that concept. It takes little energy to make a "L" sound of the voice.

And so the concepts of most importance-- life, love, long, in most languages start with the letter L.

In English, Life, Love, Long.

In German, Leben, Liebe, Lang,

In French, La vie, L'amour

In Russian, Lyubov

In Spanish, LaVida, eL-amor

Re: AP's 203rd book of Science// Noting of Language Patterns that need some explanation// by Archimedes Plutonium

<0b9fef47-1f53-43dc-9640-631494275fd9n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=109923&group=sci.math#109923

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2022 09:53:50 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: AP's 203rd book of Science// Noting of Language Patterns that
need some explanation// by Archimedes Plutonium
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Mon, 22 Aug 2022 16:53 UTC

2) Include Mathematics as a language, much like spoken language of English, German, Spanish, Mandarin Chinese, Russian, Hindi India, French, Japanese, etc, etc.

I include mathematics as a special language for science.

I step outside of these languages and speak of them in a wider and larger context, speak of them in a meta-language.

For example, the first time I heard of a meta-language speak of other languages was the comparison of English to Spanish.
Where the concept of clock and time. In English the "time runs", while in Spanish the "time walks". Now this can have a deep lasting imprint on a society, if their clock and time runs or if it walks.

Does it explain why science and technology was and is slow to take hold in Spanish speaking countries? Does it explain why English, French and German are highly advanced science countries where time runs, not walks?

Does it suggest that the language of a people also supplies the pace and motivation of its people to do and to work in science? Does it suggest that the language itself provides the power of thought and thinking to a country?

Well, the philosopher Wittgenstein would be all for such musings. Wittgenstein was a philosophy that focused on language and how language disposes, molds thought. Personally, I myself do not buy it.

For Wittgenstein, his famous model is the fly trapped inside a bottle. The fly keeps banging against the walls, when all it needs to do is look straight up and fly out. Refering to all humans with problems-- they just do not see the "light of day straight up" and solve their problem, and the walls are language problems.

AP rather believes that the physical environment has more to do with science achievement than the language one has. That time walks in Spanish is because Spain and Spanish language countries are mostly in hot climates, tropics and subtropics. And yes, heat would make you prefer to walk, than run. So AP thinks that the climate and weather play more of a role in science work and achievement rather than the language one speaks.

AP

Re: AP's 203rd book of Science// Noting of Language Patterns that need some explanation// by Archimedes Plutonium

<b493ab6e-b42d-4ce7-9583-966ec080d800n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=109931&group=sci.math#109931

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2022 10:15:29 -0700 (PDT)
need some explanation// by Archimedes Plutonium
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Mon, 22 Aug 2022 17:15 UTC

3) This proclivity, this abundance of naming continents and countries with vowels rather than consonants, requires some explanation. Here is a list, in no order, and only as the thought comes to mind.

a) America
b) Europe
c) Africa
d) Asia
e) Arctic
f) Australia
g) Antarctica
h) England
i) Ireland
j) Iran, Iraq
k) India
l) Indonesia
m) Iceland
n) Italy
o) Uruguay
p) Ethiopia
q) Egypt
r) Israel
s) Austria
t) Afghanistan
u) USA
v) USSR
w) Ukraine

Again, the above is in no order, only what comes to my mind at the moment.

What is this attraction for the vowels A, E, I, O, U, that they are so abundant on the naming of countries and of important places? It is as if we have a sweet love of vowels, and think of consonants as second best.

So I look up the definition of consonant and it supplies me with some sort of reasoning for this preference of vowels over consonants.

Consonant : a basic speech sound in which the breath is at least partly obstructed and which can be combined with a vowel to form a syllable [from Oxford language dictionary]

So is this the proclivity of words starting with a vowel? There is no obstruction in sound? Archimedes is easier to say than is Plutonium?

AP

Re: AP's 203rd book of Science// Noting of Language Patterns that need some explanation// by Archimedes Plutonium

<0ef36ed5-e4b5-46bf-8697-c101f69ac8dbn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=110068&group=sci.math#110068

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2022 15:06:59 -0700 (PDT)
need some explanation// by Archimedes Plutonium
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Tue, 23 Aug 2022 22:06 UTC

The gist of Wittgenstein philosophy which became known as Analytical Philosophy is the idea that the language itself causes or fabricates and molds the ideas of the mind, rather than language being a mere translation of reality, a corresponding to physical reality. Wittgenstein's notions were that language creates science and when science is in error, we have to fix language first.

AP totally disagrees with Wittgenstein and the Analytical Philosophy school.. AP sees language only as a medium of translation of reality. But that language is not part of science itself. So say we had a political summit of Putin's Russia invasion of Ukraine with USA president and we had translators. Wittgenstein would say that the translators mold the ideas that are discussed. AP would say that the translators merely convey the ideas, and do not shape and create the ideas.

And this is why mathematics is so important as a language of science, for the translations are precise in meaning.

But there is another aspect of language interface with science, as I mentioned in several of my books. That the language translation of concepts and ideas in physics are often more valuable and informative than the mathematical translation. For example the Maxwell Equation such as Faraday's law, you can have the math form of the law and you can have the language form of the law which basically says a thrusting bar magnet through closed loop copper wire produces electric current.

AP feels that if we have the proper language translation of a law of science, is more valuable and informative than the mathematical translation.

AP

Re: AP's 203rd book of Science// Noting of Language Patterns that need some explanation// by Archimedes Plutonium

<9a1ec865-f4aa-4bfe-bdfb-c72bd6278461n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=110070&group=sci.math#110070

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2022 15:27:07 -0700 (PDT)
need some explanation// by Archimedes Plutonium
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Tue, 23 Aug 2022 22:27 UTC

Wittgenstein and the Analytical Philosophy School saw language as being above science and that language itself molded and fabricated the ideas and theories of science. AP sees this as over-reach. That language is merely a mirror reflection of reality and is no way a part of the concepts and ideas that the language says of the law of science. AP says -- language is a mirror reflection of reality. Wittgenstein and Analytic Philosophy believe language is part of the science laws and concepts themselves.

AP

Re: AP's 203rd book of Science// Noting of Language Patterns that need some explanation// by Archimedes Plutonium

<867a74f2-ef0c-4e66-bcbf-a4dc3b38e423n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=110202&group=sci.math#110202

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2022 21:32:57 -0700 (PDT)
need some explanation// by Archimedes Plutonium
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Thu, 25 Aug 2022 04:32 UTC

The theme of this book on Language is that Language is logic and language mirror reflects the truths of science. Language is not a construct that is independent of science.

In arriving at that theme and discussing that theme, I can use homosexuality as an example of how language is dependent on science.

Since Wittgenstein was openly gay, I am going to talk about homosexuality as it relates to Language being a mirror reflection of the ideas and concepts in science. Whereas Wittgenstein has argued Language is a construct independent of science.

I have redacted names.

On Wednesday, August 24, 2022 at 4:39:30 PM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote in sci.math:
> Being homosexual would explain why one cannot admit true truth table of AND is TTTF and not TFFF. For a homosexual is in love with "like-kind" and the only truth table for like kind is TFFF. A homosexual cannot see truth in a male to female or female to male.
>
> Does this also apply to why many cannot admit slant cut in cone is a Oval, never the ellipse. Is it why xxxxxx and their gang of gays cannot admit the truth in geometry-- Oval is the conic section, not the ellipse. Do gays visualize the penis as being double symmetrical and deny the oval which is 1 axis of symmetry.
> Wittgenstein was certainly gay, and is that the reason he could never understand language is not independent of science, and where language is a mirror reflection of science. Was Cantor gay, and thus brainwashed by his diagonal argument, perceiving the diagonal as that "mythical penis in the sky". Was Kuhn gay? With his paradigm shift and structure of science revolutions, unable to see that language was a mirror reflection of science, not some independent structure over that of science.
>
> Being homosexual means the brain was wired in reverse polarity. But the brain also has another structure of Left Brain versus Right Brain, one side is reason and mathematics and science and logic, the other side is art, dancing, painting, literature, economics.

There is much to discuss about the right and left brain hemispheres where one side is into science, while the other side is into art, dance, music, literature.

> The bully gay gang can never admit real true truth table of AND is TTTF, because of genetics of the mind are never able to go onto a correct track. Can never admit slant cut in cone is Oval, never ellipse, for his brain was not constructed to entertain such ideas, -- all clogged up in falsehoods.

AP considers the science subject of LOGIC as the jewel of science, for without logical thinking and reasoning you cannot do science. And it is pathetic that in the history of science we have gone onto landing on the Moon, and sent robots to Mars, yet here, back on Earth we teach college students that the truth table of AND is TFFF when in truth it is TTTF. Why, here, back on Earth, after landing a crew of astronauts on the Moon, we still are too dumb to realize the slant cut of cone is a Oval, never the ellipse.

It is almost impossible to tell and teach people the Sun shines not from fusion but from Faraday Law, so long as people cannot understand AND is TTTF, not TFFF, or that the oval is the slant cut of cone, not ellipse.

How can humanity ever colonize Europa with the Sun gone Red Giant, when the majority of humanity cannot even correct AND truth table.

Being gay shows in your inability to connect with TRUTH OF SCIENCE-- oval is the conic section not ellipse; truth table of AND is TTTF , not your gay TFFF that Boole and Jevons and Turing foisted. Wittgenstein was gay, was Bertrand Russell gay, for he mentored Wittgenstein. This would explain why no-one in the history of Logic had a decent mind to realize that AND truth table is TTTF, and avoids the utter silly 2 OR 1 = 3 with AND as subtraction. Why, the fools of logic from Boole to the 20th century, were so much "great fools, that they could not see the hypocrisy of two kinds of OR". Yes the fools of Old Logic had a exclusive OR and a inclusive OR. Being fools of Logic, they could never understand such was craziness.

AP

Re: AP's 203rd book of Science// Noting of Language Patterns that need some explanation// by Archimedes Plutonium

<c0951df1-6e98-417c-9011-ee7884714213n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=110217&group=sci.math#110217

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2022 00:02:10 -0700 (PDT)
need some explanation// by Archimedes Plutonium
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Thu, 25 Aug 2022 07:02 UTC

I am going to need a separate category for philosophy and religion books in my collection of books of science. To cover language, it belongs in the science of philosophy and religion. I noted earlier in years gone by that religion and philosophy act as zones of information where we have not a solid science understanding. Shrouds of mystery over something is the province of religion and philosophy. When we do not know much about something, then enters religion and philosophy. And only after science studies the new phenomenon can we begin to take it out of religion and philosophy and put it into a proper science.

So why put Language in philosophy? Because much of language is questions over things we do not know and much of language is falsehoods. We can make thousands of false statements of language for every true statement.

And I have a upcoming book on Stoic Philosophy, for in droughts and Sun gone Red Giant, we need a philosophy that fits the "feelings of the time".

Now I did write a book on the philosophy of Pragmatism, my favorite philosophy, but I placed that book in the Logic section.

Re: AP's 203rd book of Science// Noting of Language Patterns that need some explanation// by Archimedes Plutonium

<5aefbd05-eb5b-48ad-9ead-3496a02944b3n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=110287&group=sci.math#110287

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2022 11:19:36 -0700 (PDT)
need some explanation// by Archimedes Plutonium
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Thu, 25 Aug 2022 18:19 UTC

I am going to do something entirely unusual, by combining Philosophy, Religion and Language all as one. A sort of unification, just as the forces of physics are unified as being all variations of the Electromagnetic force.

This is probably going to be good unification for philosophy and religion and language are not material objects, but refer to material objects.

On the other hand, every science has material objects.

Language has no material object but mirror reflects material.

Religion has no material object, but reflects material.

Philosophy has no material objects, but reflects material.

What about mathematics and Logic? Here I am going to categorize math and logic as parts of Language that refer specifically to Science, and Science is material.

In this unification we ask a simple question. Can there be a Religion if no language exists? Animals other than humanity have no religion, and have no philosophy, but animals do have Language. So in a sense we can think of Language as overarching that of Religion and of philosophy.

In the history of humanity, I mean way way back in time, first came Language, and only later came religion and philosophy. Much later came science and its special language of math and logic.

AP

Re: AP's 203rd book of Science// Noting of Language Patterns that need some explanation// by Archimedes Plutonium

<50e0c234-c486-44ef-940a-8e11f34285ben@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=110634&group=sci.math#110634

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2022 21:40:00 -0700 (PDT)
need some explanation// by Archimedes Plutonium
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Mon, 29 Aug 2022 04:40 UTC

Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com>
Aug 28, 2022, 11:27 PM

to Plutonium Atom Universe
This book started out as a noting of Language patterns and now has blossomed into something far more important. The underlying foundation of Language, Philosophy and Religion.

For some years now I have been struggling with whether language is bigger than physics since the axiom All is Atom and Atoms are nothing but electricity and magnetism.

So in this book I need to reconcile that axiom with Language containing the ideas of Physics, or does Physics create language in all is electricity and magnetism.

AP

Re: AP's 203rd book of Science// Noting of Language Patterns that need some explanation// by Archimedes Plutonium

<868521e8-f385-497d-aba7-8839ffac5163n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=110650&group=sci.math#110650

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2022 00:27:35 -0700 (PDT)
need some explanation// by Archimedes Plutonium
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Mon, 29 Aug 2022 07:27 UTC

Alright, I am in a sort of crisis here, a conundrum that I need to extricate myself in order to move forward.

I have in science the Atom Totality theory which the "totality" part is all inclusive. But I have something called language which can talk about more than the all inclusive Atom Totality.

I have in science another all inclusive idea, the axiom All is Atom and Atoms are nothing but electricity and magnetism.

Yet I have Language which can talk all about atoms and atom totality and about electricity and magnetism.

Does this mean that Language is electricity and magnetism???

So I have a huge conundrum here. Not unlike the Russell paradox of set theory "the set of all sets".

I cannot go far in this book until this matter is resolved. Is language which we use to talk about science, larger than science itself?

One major theme of this book is that Language mirror reflects what material matter is doing.

Can I resolve this dilemma by saying that Language is a subset of All is Atom and Atoms are nothing but electricity and magnetism?

Can I make it so, and keep it so that All is Atom is truly above Language and language is just a subset of physics.

I think I can with truth values on Language.

For example, "It is true that today is 29 August 2022". Yet I can make up millions and billions of other similar statements that are false-- for example if I said "It is true that today is 30 August 2022" Or if I said "It is true that today is 29 July 2022." Are two examples of false statements of language similar to the one true statement.

So what I am getting at here that relieves the pressure on this conundrum of whether Language is larger than science, than physics than All is Atom and Atoms are nothing but electricity and magnetism.

What solves the problem, is that Language as viewed as only true correct statements are Language and all the false statements are not Language.

This allows me to say that Language is a subset of physics, of Atom Totality, of All is Atom and Atoms are nothing but electricity and magnetism.

Does this solution also solve Bertrand Russell's the "set of all sets"? Some call it the Zermelo-Fraenkel set theory of mathematics.

Can AP's application dismiss all of these conundrums in one fell swoop?

Yes, I think I can.

PROBLEM: We have Language that seems to be able to talk about everything in the world. So is Language larger than the world we talk about, or is the world larger than any language we use to talk about the world?

SOLUTION: The solution is that once we pin truth value to language, then language is smaller than the world we live in.

So, we have Atom Totality-- all encompassing. And we have All is Atom and Atoms are nothing but electricity and magnetism.

Now we have Language. Is it larger than Atom Totality and larger than physics axiom All is Atom (nothing but electricity and magnetism).

No, language is not larger for it mirror reflects only that which is true in science. Yet language is full of falsity and falsehoods and pure meaningless trash.

Language only appears to be larger because for each thing that is true there are thousands of falsehoods for each thing that is true.

In this manner we can say that Physics creates Language. That first comes Physics, then physics creates language.

For the Language is only that which is true, and all the nonsense and falsehoods of language are ignored. This allows us to say Language is a subset of Physics, and not the reverse.

Does this solution also solve Russell's set of all sets paradox??? Yes, my solution of applying truth value looks at the "Set of All Sets as a falsehood, much like the falsehood that "It is true that today is 30 August 2022".

Language is smaller than physics and was created by physics, but because language is easy to make falsehoods, that language appears to be larger than physics. The set of all sets is just a language mistake and has no truth value.

Same as language is able to invent witches, hobgoblins and ghosts which are falsehoods, and make language look as though it is larger than physics.

So, I am back on track, and Atom Totality and axiom All is Atom and Atoms are nothing but electricity and magnetism are primal axioms, all encompassing and creates Language. Language is mirror reflection of science in truth value language. But language contains so much falsehoods and nonsense, that many people are fooled into thinking language is larger than physics.

AP

Re: AP's 203rd book of Science// Noting of Language Patterns that need some explanation// by Archimedes Plutonium

<eb92c8c3-3d9b-45b4-bb82-98d43ee11adfn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=110651&group=sci.math#110651

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2022 00:58:25 -0700 (PDT)
need some explanation// by Archimedes Plutonium
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Mon, 29 Aug 2022 07:58 UTC

In this book I lay the foundation of philosophy and religion as coming from language. Language coming from Physics-- of All is Atom and Atoms are nothing but electricity and magnetism.

The way I escape that horrible conundrum of where it seems that language is larger than science physics, I escape that conundrum by saying only true language is language, and language is more falsehoods and nonsense than true language.

Language created religion and philosophy. But Physics created language.

Physics was around and existing billions of years ago, at the dawn of time itself. Language only came into being with humanity, and religion and philosophy came into being thousands and thousands of years after language arrived.

Just observe animals, most have a language, none, except humans have religion and philosophy. All have physics.

So, this was confusing to me as I started this book, and happy it is now straightened out. The confusion was that language seemed to cover more than physics. But that is only a confusion when no truth value is placed on language.

For example, one can be in a physics classroom with teacher thrusting a bar magnet through closed loop copper wire and get a electric current reading on a instrument. Another student blurts out the language statement, "a witch on broomstick thrusts through a hoola hoop on a instrument." Of course this witch statement is false and nonsense. And makes language appear larger than science physics. Only because physics science admits "true statements" and all falsehoods and nonsense of Language is discounted out.

Physics creates language and only true language mirror reflects physics, all the rest of language is false or nonsense and does not count as language.

In a very real sense, science is a sorter of true language.

And so, why does language need to have thousands and millions of falsehoods and nonsense per every one true statement? Why is language like that?

AP

Re: AP's 203rd book of Science// Noting of Language Patterns that need some explanation// by Archimedes Plutonium

<776244c5-0ebe-4a8f-9045-43b102df7fadn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=110746&group=sci.math#110746

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2022 14:44:29 -0700 (PDT)
need some explanation// by Archimedes Plutonium
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Mon, 29 Aug 2022 21:44 UTC

This is a tough and hard book to write.

Not many people realize the challenging interface that "language" poses for physics. It is easy to see all science reduces to physics. It is not easy to see that Language is a subset of physics.

So if nothing else is resolved in my 203rd book of science, at least, let it be resolved that Language is a subset of physics.

My statement of All is Atom and Atoms are nothing but electricity and magnetism, must be the supreme all inclusive statement in the world. It must have language as a subset of physics, not as something deeper than physics.

And the way forward is to consider that a Language allows so many errors and nonsense and falsehoods, while physics is the straight and narrow truth. So all this clutter of nonsense and falsehoods that Language can easily supply makes it appear that Language is deeper than physics, but in truth it is smaller than physics.

Now one way of showing that Physics creates language, and never the reverse, is that physics has duality of such things as particle and wave duality; energy and time duality; the most meaningful duality is electricity and magnetism.

So I bring up duality to showcase language. Language has true-statements and it has false-statement, nonsense-statements. And we can then classify all statements of language as either true-statements or false/nonsense statements.

So language is a duality of truth and not the truth.

Language is a duality and hence is a subset of Physics.

Physics creates language for language is inside of physics as a part of physics.

AP

Re: AP's 203rd book of Science// Noting of Language Patterns that need some explanation// by Archimedes Plutonium

<88a7fe0f-60c4-4b2a-9f6d-471492ef8448n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=110782&group=sci.math#110782

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2022 01:15:08 -0700 (PDT)
need some explanation// by Archimedes Plutonium
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Tue, 30 Aug 2022 08:15 UTC

On Monday, August 29, 2022 at 2:27:41 AM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:

> Does this solution also solve Bertrand Russell's the "set of all sets"? Some call it the Zermelo-Fraenkel set theory of mathematics.

So now, the AP analysis of Language solves the "set of all sets" paradox of Zermelo-Fraenkel set theory, often called the Russell paradox.

It solves that by the AP mechanism of language-- you have to give truth values of statements of language in order to say a language statement is a valid statement.

So for example: The Sun is green on Wednesday. Is a False statement of language. The green is Sun on Wednesday. Is a Nonsense statement and thus a False statement of language. The set of all sets written down. Is a Nonsense statement and a False statement of language.

So the only statements of Language that are acceptable are true statements. We discard everything in language that is false or is nonsense.

That rectifies the "set of all sets". It never existed in logic or math for it was disqualified and thrown out in language.

And Language is a subset of physics, for physics creates language. And is clearly seen that language is a subset of physics for everything that is false or nonsense statements is the duality of physics, the duality of True statements and the False or Nonsense statements. The Yin and Yang of philosophy where the Yang is True statements and the Yin are false-nonsense statements ( I may have that reversed). In physics, the true statements are particles, the false or nonsense is the space that particles exist.

And, here in Language with its true statements and false-nonsense as Dualities, as yin and yang, we have room for a science concept of the Devil or Satan in Religion. The false-nonsense of Language is the realm of Satan, the devil, and the devil is tempting us almost in every language conversation with false or nonsense statements.

Here we can also introduce the force of Good and the force of Evil, as particle is good while Evil is in the Space that particles reside. Particles as humans with evil in the space they inhabit.

Mind you, duality is a part of Physics, and if all of Language is a duality of true statements versus false-nonsense statements, then clearly, by logic, we see that Language is a subset of Physics and is in the quantum mechanics department of physics of Duality.

AP, King of Science, especially physics

Re: AP's 203rd book of Science// Noting of Language Patterns that need some explanation// by Archimedes Plutonium

<07115f9c-310a-4617-9b01-7a398ca02f82n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=111038&group=sci.math#111038

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2022 22:02:08 -0700 (PDT)
need some explanation// by Archimedes Plutonium
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Thu, 1 Sep 2022 05:02 UTC

Alright, I had seen the program schedule ahead of time, last Sunday, looking at what science was on PBS for Wednesday. And tonight I saw one of NOVA's finest ever programs of science that fits perfectly into this book I am writing, my 203rd book of science.

So excellent was this NOVA show that I make it the first two chapters of this book.

The title of the NOVA show was "A to Z: The First Alphabet" "Follow the evolution of the written word, from carvings in an Egyptian mine to modern-day alphabets." The Rebus Principle was often mentioned-- the use of symbols or pictures for their sounds they make, in order to make words.

So, if my 203rd book is used as a textbook, then the opening chapters will be to watch this hour long NOVA program.

Good on you, NOVA!!!

AP

Re: AP's 203rd book of Science// Noting of Language Patterns that need some explanation// by Archimedes Plutonium

<bdaed0d9-b4d5-4a7e-b90c-00e3fd75ffa6n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=111155&group=sci.math#111155

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2022 21:37:56 -0700 (PDT)
need some explanation// by Archimedes Plutonium
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Fri, 2 Sep 2022 04:37 UTC

Alright, so, can I turn the Rebus Principle of Language into that of an Electromagnetic Wave of information. Where the wave is a transverse wave of electric field on one axis and on a perpendicular axis is the magnetic field.

electric field
| |___ magnetic field

Here in language we have a different axes, but still perpendicular to one another as the Rebus Principle.

sound
| |____ visual image or picture

Language is stored information.

The DNA molecule is stored information.

The Light Wave is stored information.

AP

Re: AP's 203rd book of Science// Noting of Language Patterns that need some explanation// by Archimedes Plutonium

<800fd24d-9bfa-4ece-a182-b716bf41d053n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=111237&group=sci.math#111237

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2022 14:50:15 -0700 (PDT)
need some explanation// by Archimedes Plutonium
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Fri, 2 Sep 2022 21:50 UTC

I am fortunate to be doing at the same time, my 204th book of science-- the 7-Circle theorem of math which ends up being a torus geometry and the number 26 for the 7th orbital.

Notice that in the Latin or English language alphabet there are 26 letters.

There is a total of 26 elements in the 7th orbital, and we are usually familar with the S orbital of 2, or the P orbital of 6 elements or the D orbital of 10 elements.

But 26 is a special number in the Periodic Table of Chemical Elements, for 26 is the element iron and iron is stable to both fusion and fission.

So in a sense, a Language with 26 letters, like English is stable, just as the elements of chemistry science is stable with Iron at 26.

But the number 7 also pops up at us from chemistry science as it does in the Alphabet. For the Alphabet is divided into vowels and consonants. There are 7 vowels in all and then that leaves 19 consonants.

The alphabet comes from science, from physics in the pronoucing of words, of sounds. Turning sound into language. Sound to make images and pictures in the mind.

We are familar with a,e,i,o,u as vowels, but also, y and w are vowels, this makes 7 vowels. Vowels in language are defined as easy to make a singular sound from the voice box. While consonants are defined as having to need a vowel as accessory in order to pronounce the word.

Now some may object to having W be a vowel but it is easy to see that words like "boom" or like "tooth" are actually bwm and twth. It should never be where two "o"s are needed.

So here we see a number tie up between pure physics and chemistry to that of language and consonants and vowels. And this is commonsense that sounds are physics as well as pictures and images and geometry is a physics lesson.

AP

Re: AP's 203rd book of Science// Noting of Language Patterns that need some explanation// by Archimedes Plutonium

<224f7756-e874-4e4c-85c9-02145b2ed7e2n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=111251&group=sci.math#111251

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2022 23:31:47 -0700 (PDT)
need some explanation// by Archimedes Plutonium
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sat, 3 Sep 2022 06:31 UTC

Alright, I am connecting Languages to physics, directly connecting them. That is to say, sound is physics and sound turns words into visual images in the mind. Now we can go the reverse, and look at something and then produce words that mirror reflect the picture or image.

And this is what TV waves do, they carry both a sound and carry a picture image.

This means that words of Language are sounds that mirror reflect geometry visual pictures. And that we have sounds and pictures in our mind, going one to the other.

This means that Sound is a half of a electromagnetic wave. While pictures and images are the other half of an electromagnetic wave.

When a TV wave hits the antenna of a television set, it translates the sound component and the visual picture component.

So language is the sound component of electromagnetic waves.

And sound is a longitudinal wave, while EM waves are transverse or longitudinal.

AP

Re: AP's 203rd book of Science// Noting of Language Patterns that need some explanation// by Archimedes Plutonium

<fa0b5766-0ad8-484d-af65-bf75995c3381n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=111303&group=sci.math#111303

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2022 15:20:45 -0700 (PDT)
need some explanation// by Archimedes Plutonium
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sat, 3 Sep 2022 22:20 UTC

I have to take a look, for I do not think I saved the recent article of research on the voice-box of humans evolution. How different the human voice-box is from that of apes.

This would be important for language. For the visual, the pictures, the geometry is the transverse wave of Electromagnetism, while sound waves are longitudinal.

For a language to develop and prosper, is the bringing together of transverse wave geometry with that of sound-longitudinal-waves.

The moment someone says "cat" that sound then causes transverse waves to bring together the picture image of a cat in the mind's of others. So an act of longitudinal waves creating transverse waves to draw together the image of cat in the mind.

AP

Re: AP's 203rd book of Science// Noting of Language Patterns that need some explanation// by Archimedes Plutonium

<7d3f14fb-352b-4c1d-8a8f-9435dbe07524n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=111316&group=sci.math#111316

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2022 18:30:26 -0700 (PDT)
need some explanation// by Archimedes Plutonium
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sun, 4 Sep 2022 01:30 UTC

Alright, I found it, SCIENCE, 12Aug2022, "Vocal simplification led to speech complexity" .

So what I need to do is figure out how a "longitudinal wave that is sound waves" transfigures into being Electromagnetic Waves that creates images and pictures in the mind.

How the mind associates a sound into a picture.

And this is important for the subject of philosophy, religion and of course the sciences.

This is another example of how Language is a subset of Physics, that Physics creates language and how language works from principles of physics.

AP

Re: AP's 203rd book of Science// Noting of Language Patterns that need some explanation// by Archimedes Plutonium

<dfa8487a-e38a-4b07-bb40-1d1a7ea338a4n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=111327&group=sci.math#111327

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2022 23:41:58 -0700 (PDT)
need some explanation// by Archimedes Plutonium
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sun, 4 Sep 2022 06:41 UTC

SCIENCE, 12Aug2022, "Vocal simplification led to speech complexity" and "Evolutionary loss of complexity in human vocal anatomy as an adaptation for speech". "Paradoxically, the increased complexity of human spoken language thus followed simplification of our laryngeal anatomy."

I am going to need this new data information for my Stonethrowing theory of how ape evolved into Homo sapiens. But it was accelerated by that of language. And this may explain the demise of Neanderthal versus Cro Magnon, both may have been stonethrowers, but Cro Magnon may have had a language for waging war, counting rocks and stones, telling others a plan of attack.

As for the interface of sound waves, longitudinal with picture or graphics as electromagnetic visual waves in the mind, here I am going to use the Generalized Faraday Law. I covered this law in several of my other books. Briefly the Generalized Faraday Law would say, for sound waves, sound waves passing through Electromagnetic transverse waves in a capacitor, like the EM waves in our Brain as a Brain capacitor. As the sound wave travels through the EM waves, the sound waves excite portions of the standing EM waves. This excitation of EM waves creates a picture or image.

So if a sound wave saying that of "cat" passes through the ear which converts the longitudinal wave to a transverse EM wave into the brain, a pilot wave which seeks out and meets up with standing EM waves in the brain. The "cat" pilot wave does a Generalized Faraday law upon the "cat" standing waves..

My 194th published book

Generalized Faraday Law and Correct EM Spectrum and Conscious Awareness in Psychology// Physics research

by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) (Kindle Edition)

Preface: We recognize the Faraday law as being a bar magnet thrust through a copper wire closed loop circuit, producing electricity. But we do not recognize, until now, that there is a generalization of Faraday law to consider. To consider that Light Waves come as longitudinal and as transverse. And what happens when we thrust the longitudinal Light Wave into the transverse Light Wave or into DNA, and of course, vice versa thrusting transverse through longitudinal. This is different from the Faraday law of material objects of magnet and coil, but the principle is still the same. So we realize this is a generalized Faraday Law. And we seek to understand the ramifications of this generalized Faraday law. One such ramification is that Conscious Awareness of psychology is explained. Another ramification is that the operation and mechanism of nerves in animals is explained.

Cover Picture: My iphone camera picture of a Google search for "radio waves" and "transverse waves" and "DNA".

Product details
• ASIN ‏ : ‎ B0B6VS9474
• Publication date ‏ : ‎ July 17, 2022
• Language ‏ : ‎ English
• File size ‏ : ‎ 582 KB
• Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
• Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Print length ‏ : ‎ 56 pages
• Lending ‏ : ‎ Enabled

My 195th published book

Ethology foundation comes from Generalized Faraday Law upon Polyploidy-Parthenogenesis // Ethology science

by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) (Kindle edition)

Preface: This book is part of a trio of books whose central science idea is a Generalized Faraday Law, where instead of bar magnet thrust through copper wire circuit yields electric current, here we have a Light wave thrust through another light-wave or DNA molecule and produces electric current or signaling or messaging. And this signaling or messaging is the basis of plant and animal behavior. The science of ethology is extended to include the patterned behavior of animals but also plants. And the fact and data of polyploid sets of chromosomes serve as the capacitor for these signals and messages. Here for the first time in biology science, we can see behavior of plants and animals as being a electrical motor and computer chip.

Cover Picture: Is my iphone photograph of polyploid sets of chromosomes from a Google search.

Product details
• ASIN ‏ : ‎ B0B7846SKX
• Publication date ‏ : ‎ July 20, 2022
• Language ‏ : ‎ English
• File size ‏ : ‎ 384 KB
• Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
• Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Print length ‏ : ‎ 34 pages
• Lending ‏ : ‎ Enabled

My 196th published book

_Complete Ecology_ with Generalized Faraday Law and revised food chain // Ecology science

by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) (Amazon Kindle edition)

Preface: Well-defining the science of Ecology is long overdue. And giving it a unit basis in terms of electricity and magnetism is crucial. This book comes in the middle of my discovery of a Generalized Faraday Law, where not only is electric current of messaging and signaling going on when a bar magnet is thrust through a copper wire circuit, but when a Light Wave is thrust through another Light Wave or through DNA molecule. Old Biology, Old Ecology had the Food Chain in 2nd dimension 2D, and the Food Pyramid in 3rd dimension but it is long past overdue to have the Food Chain be seen in terms of pure electricity of electromagnetic theory of physics.

Cover Picture: Is my photograph of the Physics Coupling Strength of 4 Forces of Physics, for the conclusions of this book are that biology-Ecology is the force of gravity of Life Sciences. We generally think the purpose and aim of biology is reproduction. But as gravity is biology-ecology, the purpose and aim of biology is to bring life together in a "ball of attraction" a "love ball". My cover picture of this book is to show that Ecology is pure-physics.

Product details
• ASIN ‏ : ‎ B0B8BCPL52
• Publication date ‏ : ‎ July 31, 2022
• Language ‏ : ‎ English
• File size ‏ : ‎ 780 KB
• Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
• Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Print length ‏ : ‎ 63 pages
• Lending ‏ : ‎ Enabled

Re: AP's 203rd book of Science// Noting of Language Patterns that need some explanation// by Archimedes Plutonium

<3bcfe0ab-aba7-43f9-999e-be716be9de24n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=111920&group=sci.math#111920

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2022 23:26:03 -0700 (PDT)
need some explanation// by Archimedes Plutonium
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Thu, 8 Sep 2022 06:26 UTC

I just finished my 203rd book on science, specifically Language. And here already making postscript commentary starting today 8Sept2022.

I watched tonight the second episode of NOVA's A to Z Alphabet evolution. Hard to improve on great tv, but everything needs improvement. One can say that is the essential dynamic of life-- constant steady improvement.

And I learned how crucial was the Arab contribution to science and paper making in this 2nd episode with astronomer names of Ulugh Beg and the astronomy observatory in Samarkand Uzbekistan. Here in Western education, we often skip teaching important contributions by the Arabs and by China. For least we not forget, algebra is Arabic and the arabic numerals for numbers of mathematics.

But what needs improvement in the 1st episode of A to Z Alphabet, NOVA show was "A to Z: The First Alphabet" "Follow the evolution of the written word, from carvings in an Egyptian mine to modern-day alphabets." What needs improvement is a early on indication that all the different languages start with people of that language assigning sounds to objects. A Eygptian would call a cat something different from a Chinese, and different from a Roman and different from a German and different from a Englander.

It is this assigning of sounds to objects which then becomes a "word" using the alphabet that makes for a language. So in a improved NOVA show of 1st episode this can be stated early on and then near the end the summary of the evolution of language would be one of starting out with a group of people assigning a sound for a specific object-- such as cat, which later, a picture becomes the object, and later yet, those pictures formed into a alphabet, and so, now, the alphabet used to give a word for the specific object-- cat.

NOVA has a great show in how alphabet evolved. Although it can be improved with making it clear the journey of language starts with making sounds for objects, and then, much later, those sounds becoming written words.

AP