MAC user's dynamic debugging list evaluator? Never heard of that.

tech / sci.electronics.design / Residents in the U.S. city of #Jackson, #Mississippi woke up #Christmas Day to find they are once again facing a water crisis, this time being told to boil their drinking water after water lines burst due to frigid temperatures.

SubjectAuthor
* Residents in the U.S. city of #Jackson, #Mississippi woke upa a
+* Re: Residents in the U.S. city of #Jackson, #Mississippi woke up #Christmas Day John Larkin

1
Residents in the U.S. city of #Jackson, #Mississippi woke up #Christmas Day to find they are once again facing a water crisis, this time being told to boil their drinking water after water lines burst due to frigid temperatures.

<1773efac-f185-4945-8b1b-5428dfb90304n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=113001&group=sci.electronics.design#113001

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2022 10:21:38 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Residents in the U.S. city of #Jackson, #Mississippi woke up
From: manta1...@gmail.com (a a)
 by: a a - Mon, 26 Dec 2022 18:21 UTC

Residents in the U.S. city of #Jackson, #Mississippi woke up #Christmas Day to find they are once again facing a water crisis, this time being told to boil their drinking water after water lines burst due to frigid temperatures.
Image
7:15 PM · Dec 26, 2022
1,316
1 Quote Tweet
3 Likes
Stuart Highway Open Technology Park, Australia

CGTN America
@cgtnamerica
·
4m
China state-affiliated media
Replying to
@cgtnamerica
Many of the city’s 82 percent Black population say systematic #racism is at the root of the state government’s reckless postponing of long-needed repairs and maintenance to the city water infrastructure.

Re: Residents in the U.S. city of #Jackson, #Mississippi woke up #Christmas Day to find they are once again facing a water crisis, this time being told to boil their drinking water after water lines burst due to frigid temperatures.

<7rekqh1tshhpntvmhsts3mbgsa4srvj5sq@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=113031&group=sci.electronics.design#113031

From: jlar...@highland_atwork_technology.com (John Larkin)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Subject: Re: Residents in the U.S. city of #Jackson, #Mississippi woke up #Christmas Day to find they are once again facing a water crisis, this time being told to boil their drinking water after water lines burst due to frigid temperatures.
Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2022 16:26:06 -0800
 by: John Larkin - Tue, 27 Dec 2022 00:26 UTC

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chokwe_Antar_Lumumba

Re: Residents in the U.S. city of #Jackson, #Mississippi woke up #Christmas Day to find they are once again facing a water crisis, this time being told to boil their drinking water after water lines burst due to frigid temperatures.

<e21be49d-121f-47b1-91f1-6400c8635e6dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=113035&group=sci.electronics.design#113035

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2022 17:10:03 -0800 (PST)
From: bloggs.f...@gmail.com (Fred Bloggs)
 by: Fred Bloggs - Tue, 27 Dec 2022 01:10 UTC

On Monday, December 26, 2022 at 7:26:19 PM UTC-5, John Larkin wrote:
> On Mon, 26 Dec 2022 10:21:38 -0800 (PST), a a <mant...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >Residents in the U.S. city of #Jackson, #Mississippi woke up #Christmas Day to find they are once again facing a water crisis, this time being told to boil their drinking water after water lines burst due to frigid temperatures.
> >Image
> >7:15 PM · Dec 26, 2022
> >1,316
> >1
> > Quote Tweet
> >3
> > Likes
> >Stuart Highway Open Technology Park, Australia
> >
> >CGTN America
> >@cgtnamerica
> >·
> >4m
> >China state-affiliated media
> >Replying to
> >@cgtnamerica
> >Many of the city’s 82 percent Black population say systematic #racism is at the root of the state government’s reckless postponing of long-needed repairs and maintenance to the city water infrastructure.
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chokwe_Antar_Lumumba

And what does any of that have to do with water pipes bursting?

Re: Residents in the U.S. city of #Jackson, #Mississippi woke up #Christmas Day to find they are once again facing a water crisis, this time being told to boil their drinking water after water lines burst due to frigid temperatures.

<e2c34b98-16bb-4f89-ad9b-b2c092531f3bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=113036&group=sci.electronics.design#113036

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2022 17:29:58 -0800 (PST)
From: bloggs.f...@gmail.com (Fred Bloggs)
 by: Fred Bloggs - Tue, 27 Dec 2022 01:29 UTC

On Monday, December 26, 2022 at 1:21:42 PM UTC-5, a a wrote:
> Residents in the U.S. city of #Jackson, #Mississippi woke up #Christmas Day to find they are once again facing a water crisis, this time being told to boil their drinking water after water lines burst due to frigid temperatures.
> Image
> 7:15 PM · Dec 26, 2022
> 1,316
> 1
> Quote Tweet
> 3
> Likes
> Stuart Highway Open Technology Park, Australia
>
> CGTN America
> @cgtnamerica
> ·
> 4m
> China state-affiliated media
> Replying to
> @cgtnamerica
> Many of the city’s 82 percent Black population say systematic #racism is at the root of the state government’s reckless postponing of long-needed repairs and maintenance to the city water infrastructure.

"Management of the aged, crumbling Jackson water system was taken over by the federal government in late November after the system collapsed in late August. The current Jackson water woes come after decades of deferred maintenance, gutted funding from the federal and state levels, and an exodus of taxpaying residents and businesses in the city."

Cities that lose their tax base, are generally in trouble all around.

https://mississippitoday.org/2022/12/25/jackson-water-christmas-outage/

https://mspolicy.org/1-5-billion-have-left-jackson-over-past-two-decades/

Nobody is going to live there, it's a ghetto:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jackson,_Mississippi#Crime