A physicist is an atom's way of knowing about atoms. -- George Wald

tech / sci.math / Re: Chris Thomasson pushed into alt.fractals, for 20 years now, no math content, mostly b.s. click on references that may or may not be secure

SubjectAuthor
* Chris Thomasson pushed into alt.fractals, for 20 years now, no mathArchimedes Plutonium
+* Re: Chris Thomasson pushed into alt.fractals, for 20 years now, nomitchr...@gmail.com

1
Chris Thomasson pushed into alt.fractals, for 20 years now, no math content, mostly b.s. click on references that may or may not be secure

<6178f810-2914-43b5-a5b7-86405829aecan@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=113187&group=sci.math#113187

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2022 19:10:41 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Chris Thomasson pushed into alt.fractals, for 20 years now, no math
content, mostly b.s. click on references that may or may not be secure
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Mon, 19 Sep 2022 02:10 UTC

Time for Thomasson be moved over to alt.fractals, or alt.click-my arse-reference

Re: Chris Thomasson pushed into alt.fractals, for 20 years now, no math content, mostly b.s. click on references that may or may not be secure

<5be203ef-083c-4bd5-a313-c79908ef37fen@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=113188&group=sci.math#113188

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2022 19:16:37 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Chris Thomasson pushed into alt.fractals, for 20 years now, no
math content, mostly b.s. click on references that may or may not be secure
From: mitchrae...@gmail.com (mitchr...@gmail.com)
 by: mitchr...@gmail.com - Mon, 19 Sep 2022 02:16 UTC

On Sunday, September 18, 2022 at 7:10:46 PM UTC-7, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> Time for Thomasson be moved over to alt.fractals, or alt.click-my arse-reference

Chris is going to iterate his self repeating fractals till the day he dies
leaving behind an incomplete fractal forever... as man cannot iterate
his finite to an infinity he does not have...

Mitchell Raemsch

Re: Chris Thomasson pushed into alt.fractals, for 20 years now, no math content, mostly b.s. click on references that may or may not be secure

<tg8jkf$uisn$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=113189&group=sci.math#113189

From: chris.m....@gmail.com (Chris M. Thomasson)
Newsgroups: sci.math
math content, mostly b.s. click on references that may or may not be secure
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2022 19:19:56 -0700
 by: Chris M. Thomasson - Mon, 19 Sep 2022 02:19 UTC

On 9/18/2022 7:10 PM, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> Time for Thomasson be moved over to alt.fractals, or alt.click-my arse-reference

alt.fractals? Do I have some posts on sci.fractals. Care to do a search?
Keep in mind that I started programming and diving deep into fractals
around 2012.

And yes, they involve a lot of math. :^)

Re: Chris Thomasson pushed into alt.fractals, for 20 years now, no math content, mostly b.s. click on references that may or may not be secure

<tg8jp0$uisn$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=113190&group=sci.math#113190

From: chris.m....@gmail.com (Chris M. Thomasson)
Newsgroups: sci.math
math content, mostly b.s. click on references that may or may not be secure
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2022 19:22:23 -0700
 by: Chris M. Thomasson - Mon, 19 Sep 2022 02:22 UTC

On 9/18/2022 7:16 PM, mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Sunday, September 18, 2022 at 7:10:46 PM UTC-7, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
>> Time for Thomasson be moved over to alt.fractals, or alt.click-my arse-reference
>
> Chris is going to iterate his self repeating fractals till the day he dies
> leaving behind an incomplete fractal forever... as man cannot iterate
> his finite to an infinity he does not have...

Fair enough. I cannot ever reach the actual border of the, say,
Mandelbrot set because it is infinitely complex. I can get closer and
closer, using say, a distance estimation algorithm in conjunction with a
minimum distance orbit trap, but, I can never see the 100% perfect
border of the set. It's out of mans reach.

Re: Chris Thomasson pushed into alt.fractals, for 20 years now, no math content, mostly b.s. click on references that may or may not be secure

<37900c65-5936-4f0c-9a0e-2ce83ddb1489n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=113191&group=sci.math#113191

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2022 19:26:02 -0700 (PDT)
math content, mostly b.s. click on references that may or may not be secure
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Mon, 19 Sep 2022 02:26 UTC

Time to get the pest Chris Thomasson out of sci. math where he never does math, only his shithead fractal bullshit, when he is not pestering other posters, and allying himself with the gang of 12 angry gays. Apparently Chris thinks sci.math is a gay pick up bar as he does all he can to be friends with Dan Christensen and his classroom methods:

On Monday, October 21, 2019 at 1:29:49 PM UTC-5, Dan Christensen wrote:

> Are you ready, kids??? Bend over, er...
>
> Dan

Yoo, Chris, do a painting of all the gays in sci.math as a fractal art------ only in alt.fractals

On Thursday, May 2, 2019 at 7:18:40 PM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote in sci.math:
sex motivation in science Re: curious, just curious-- is there a numbers correlation between percentage of stalkers and homosexuality? Re: Psychology behind the mental disorder of stalking-- Michael Moroney, Dan Christensen, Jan Burse, Jan Bielawski

On Thursday, May 2, 2019 at 5:21:29 PM UTC-5, Me(Franz) wrote:
> On Thursday, May 2, 2019 at 11:31:26 PM UTC+2, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
>
>> I am not suggesting that the 12 stalkers are 12 homosexuals.
(Franz) > I am not suggesting that the 12 stalkers are 12 [male --me] homosexuals.

(Franz)> I'm sure they are. That's why they are called /12 Angry Men/!

Well, this explains a lot about many posters in sci.math and sci.physics, for they are not in science for truth but in science to meet and partner up. And explains the loyalty and ferocity of hate posts by those 12, having no truth value. Explains why Franz keeps posting a total fake ellipse, because of his bedwarmer approval.

In another thread I discuss how "money corrupts science" but looking here, I need to consider how sex orientation corrupts the truth of science. So that we must ask-- is black hole acceptance due in large part to homosexual community wanting a black hole agenda. Is the Big Bang theory a homosexual favorite. Is the Appel & Haken in 4 color mapping, the Hales Kepler Packing, the Wiles FLT, all due to homosexual community favoritism, rather than any truth content.

So if Franz can post 100,000 times his fake conic ellipse b.s. all because he wants a bedwarmer, rather than the truth of science. We have to explore how much more of science is a sexual preference rather than reasoned truth.

On Thursday, June 27, 2019 at 1:28:41 PM UTC-5, Me (Franz of Germany) wrote:

> Is this
>

> a depiction of your asshole,

Franz harps//Univ Gottingen teaches idiocies Tim Salditt, Konrad Samwer, Christoph Schmidt, Susanne Schneider, Steffen Schumann//ellipse is not conic; real proton= 840MeV not 938; 10 AND 4 = 14 not 10 OR 4 = 14

Franz harps//Univ Gottingen teaches idiocies Ulrike Beisiegel, Karsten Bahr, Peter Bloechl, Eberhard Bodenschatz//ellipse is not conic; real proton= 840MeV not 938; 10 AND 4 = 14 not 10 OR 4 = 14

Franz harps//Univ Gottingen teaches idiocies Laura Covi, Andreas Dillmann, Stefan Dreizler, Jörg Enderlein, Laurent Gizon//ellipse is not conic; real proton= 840MeV not 938; 10 AND 4 = 14 not 10 OR 4 = 14

Franz harps//Univ Gottingen teaches idiocies Ariane Frey,Wolfgang Glatzel, Fabian Heidrich-Meisner,Hans Christian Hofsäss//ellipse is not conic; real proton= 840MeV not 938; 10 AND 4 = 14 not 10 OR 4 = 14

On Saturday, June 8, 2019 at 3:05:40 PM UTC-5, Me (Franz) wrote:
> On Saturday, June 8, 2019 at 12:02:25 AM UTC+2, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
>
> > 1) 10 OR 4 = 14
>
> Right! Python:
>
> def OR(x, y):
> return operator.or_(x, y)
>
> print(OR(10, 4))
>
> ==> 14
>
> > 10 AND 4 = 14
>
> Nope. Python:
>
> def AND(x, y):
> return operator.and_(x, y)
>
> print(AND(10, 4))
>
> ==> 0
>
> > 2) ellipse was never a conic
>
> Nope. Need to see my proof again?
>
> Some preliminaries:
>
> Top view of the conic section and depiction of the coordinate system used
> in the proof:
>
> ^ x
> |
> -+- <= x=h
> .' | `.
> . | .
> | | |
> ' | '
> `. | .'
> y <----------+ <= x=0
>
> Cone (side view):
> .
> /|\
> / | \
> /b | \
> /---+---' <= x = h
> / |' \
> / ' | \
> / ' | \
> x = 0 => '-------+-------\
> / a | \
>
> Proof:
>
> r(x) = a - ((a-b)/h)x and d(x) = a - ((a+b)/h)x, hence
>
> y(x)^2 = r(x)^2 - d(x)^2 = ab - ab(2x/h - 1)^2 = ab(1 - 4(x - h/2)^2/h^2.
>
> Hence (1/ab)y(x)^2 + (4/h^2)(x - h/2)^2 = 1 ...equation of an ellipse
>
> qed

-----------------------

AP's Proof-Ellipse was never a Conic Section Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Ever since Ancient Greek Times it was thought the slant cut into a cone is the ellipse. That was false. For the slant cut in every cone is a Oval, never an Ellipse. This book is a proof that the slant cut is a oval, never the ellipse. A slant cut into the Cylinder is in fact a ellipse, but never in a cone.
Length: 21 pages

True Chemistry Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Physics and chemistry made a mistake in 1897 for they thought that J.J. Thomson's small particle of .5MeV was the electron of atoms. By 2017, Archimedes Plutonium discovered that the rest mass of 940 for neutron and proton was really 9 x 105MeV with a small sigma-error. Meaning that the real proton is 840MeV, real electron is 105 MeV= muon, and that little particle Thomson discovered was in fact the Dirac magnetic monopole. Dirac circa 1930s was looking for a magnetic monopole, and sadly, Dirac passed away before 2017, because if he had lived to 2017, he would have seen his long sought for magnetic monopole which is every where.

Cover picture: shows two of my chemical models, one of CO and the other CO2

Length: 1154 pages

Suspend all College Classes in Logic, until they Fix their Errors Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

First comes Logic-- think straight and clear which many logic and math professors are deaf dumb and blind to, and simply refuse to recognize and fix their errors.

The single biggest error of Old Logic of Boole and Jevons was their "AND" and "OR" connectors. They got them mixed up and turned around. For their logic ends up being that of 3 OR 2 = 5 with 3 AND 2 = 1, when even the local village idiot knows that 3 AND 2 = 5 (addition) with 3 OR 2 = either 3 or 2 (subtraction). And secondly, their error of the If->Then conditional. I need to make it clear enough to the reader why the true Truth Table of IF --> Then requires a U for unknown or uncertain with a probability outcome for F --> T = U and F --> F = U. Some smart readers would know that the reason for the U is because without the U, Logic has no means of division by 0 which is undefined in mathematics. You cannot have a Logic that is less than mathematics. A logic that is impoverished and cannot do a "undefined for division by 0 in mathematics". The true logic must be able to have the fact that division by 0 is undefined. True logic is larger than all of mathematics, and must be able to fetch any piece of mathematics from out of Logic itself. So another word for U is undefined. And this is the crux of why Reductio ad Absurdum cannot be a proof method of mathematics, for a starting falsehood in a mathematics proof can only lead to a probability end conclusion.

My corrections of Old Logic have a history that dates before 1993, sometime around 1991, I realized the Euclid proof of infinitude of primes was illogical, sadly sadly wrong, in that the newly formed number by "multiply the lot and add 1" was necessarily a new prime in the indirect proof method. So that my history of fixing Old Logic starts in 1991, but comes to a synthesis of correcting all four of the connectors of Equal/not, And, Or, If->Then, by 2015.

Cover picture: some may complain my covers are less in quality, but I have a good reason for those covers-- I would like covers of math or logic to show the teacher's own handwriting as if he were back in the classroom writing on the blackboard or an overhead projector.
Length: 65 pages

Read my recent posts in peace and quiet.

https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!forum/plutonium-atom-universe
Archimedes Plutonium

president Ulrike Beisiegel
Gottingen Univ physics
Karsten Bahr, Peter Bloechl, Eberhard Bodenschatz, Laura Covi, Andreas Dillmann, Stefan Dreizler, Jörg Enderlein, Laurent Gizon, Ariane Frey, Wolfgang Glatzel, Fabian Heidrich-Meisner, Hans Christian Hofsäss, Andreas Janshoff, Christian Jooß, Stefan Kehrein, Stefan Klumpp, Sarah Köster, Reiner Kree, Matthias Krüger, Stanley Lai, Stefan Mathias, Vasile Mosneaga, Marcus Müller, Jens Niemeyer, Astrid Pundt, Arnulf Quadt, Karl-Henning Rehren, Ansgar Reiners, Angela Rizzi, Claus Ropers, Tim Salditt, Konrad Samwer, Christoph Schmidt, Susanne Schneider, Steffen Schumann, Simone Techert, Michael Seibt, Peter Sollich, Andreas Tilgner, Cynthia A. Volkert, Florentin Wörgötter, Annette Zippelius

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Chris Thomasson pushed into alt.fractals, for 20 years now, no math content, mostly b.s. click on references that may or may not be secure

<tg8k8h$une3$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=113192&group=sci.math#113192

From: chris.m....@gmail.com (Chris M. Thomasson)
Newsgroups: sci.math
math content, mostly b.s. click on references that may or may not be secure
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2022 19:30:40 -0700
 by: Chris M. Thomasson - Mon, 19 Sep 2022 02:30 UTC

On 9/18/2022 7:26 PM, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> Time to get the pest Chris Thomasson out of sci. math where he never does math, only his shithead fractal bullshit,
[...]

Do you have the skills to implement the Chaos Game? Fractals are Math... :^D

Re: Chris Thomasson pushed into alt.fractals, for 20 years now, no math content, mostly b.s. click on references that may or may not be secure

<8832f38d-fcd9-4efb-a979-91195435e1b7n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=113193&group=sci.math#113193

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2022 19:42:26 -0700 (PDT)
math content, mostly b.s. click on references that may or may not be secure
From: mitchrae...@gmail.com (mitchr...@gmail.com)
 by: mitchr...@gmail.com - Mon, 19 Sep 2022 02:42 UTC

On Sunday, September 18, 2022 at 7:22:34 PM UTC-7, Chris M. Thomasson wrote:
> On 9/18/2022 7:16 PM, mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:
> > On Sunday, September 18, 2022 at 7:10:46 PM UTC-7, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> >> Time for Thomasson be moved over to alt.fractals, or alt.click-my arse-reference
> >
> > Chris is going to iterate his self repeating fractals till the day he dies
> > leaving behind an incomplete fractal forever... as man cannot iterate
> > his finite to an infinity he does not have...
> Fair enough. I cannot ever reach the actual border of the, say,
> Mandelbrot set because it is infinitely complex. I can get closer and
> closer, using say, a distance estimation algorithm in conjunction with a
> minimum distance orbit trap, but, I can never see the 100% perfect
> border of the set. It's out of mans reach.

You are the hypocrite that believes he can iterate to infinity.
You can't do that. Zero math wins instead.

Re: Chris Thomasson pushed into alt.fractals, for 20 years now, no math content, mostly b.s. click on references that may or may not be secure

<tg8l59$1ke0$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=113194&group=sci.math#113194

From: inva...@invalid.com (Sergio)
Newsgroups: sci.math
math content, mostly b.s. click on references that may or may not be secure
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2022 21:46:00 -0500
 by: Sergio - Mon, 19 Sep 2022 02:46 UTC

On 9/18/2022 9:42 PM, mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Sunday, September 18, 2022 at 7:22:34 PM UTC-7, Chris M. Thomasson wrote:
>>>
>>> Chris is going to iterate his self repeating fractals till the day he dies
>>> leaving behind an incomplete fractal forever... as man cannot iterate
>>> his finite to an infinity he does not have...
>> Fair enough. I cannot ever reach the actual border of the, say,
>> Mandelbrot set because it is infinitely complex. I can get closer and
>> closer, using say, a distance estimation algorithm in conjunction with a
>> minimum distance orbit trap, but, I can never see the 100% perfect
>> border of the set. It's out of mans reach.
>
> You are the hypocrite that believes he can iterate to infinity.
> You can't do that. Zero math wins instead.

no, mitch, he says infinity is out of mans reach.

Re: Chris Thomasson pushed into alt.fractals, for 20 years now, no math content, mostly b.s. click on references that may or may not be secure

<tg8pno$vuq3$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=113196&group=sci.math#113196

From: chris.m....@gmail.com (Chris M. Thomasson)
Newsgroups: sci.math
math content, mostly b.s. click on references that may or may not be secure
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2022 21:04:07 -0700
 by: Chris M. Thomasson - Mon, 19 Sep 2022 04:04 UTC

On 9/18/2022 7:26 PM, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> Time to get the pest Chris Thomasson out of sci. math where he never does math, only his shithead fractal bullshit, when he is not pestering other posters, and allying himself with the gang of 12 angry gays. Apparently Chris thinks sci.math is a gay pick up bar as he does all he can to be friends with Dan Christensen and his classroom methods:
>
> On Monday, October 21, 2019 at 1:29:49 PM UTC-5, Dan Christensen wrote:
>>
>> Are you ready, kids??? Bend over, er...
>>
>> Dan
>
> Yoo, Chris, do a painting of all the gays in sci.math as a fractal art------ only in alt.fractals
[...]

Wow, you are strange. Anyway, do you have the skills to implement the
following algorithm of mine, in any programming language?

http://paulbourke.net/fractals/multijulia/

I can teach you how to do it. :^)

Re: Chris Thomasson pushed into alt.fractals, for 20 years now, no math content, mostly b.s. click on references that may or may not be secure

<tg8qaq$102un$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=113198&group=sci.math#113198

From: chris.m....@gmail.com (Chris M. Thomasson)
Newsgroups: sci.math
math content, mostly b.s. click on references that may or may not be secure
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2022 21:14:17 -0700
 by: Chris M. Thomasson - Mon, 19 Sep 2022 04:14 UTC

On 9/18/2022 7:19 PM, Chris M. Thomasson wrote:
> On 9/18/2022 7:10 PM, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
>> Time for Thomasson be moved over to alt.fractals, or alt.click-my
>> arse-reference
>
> alt.fractals? Do I have some posts on sci.fractals. Care to do a search?
> Keep in mind that I started programming and diving deep into fractals
> around 2012.
>
> And yes, they involve a lot of math. :^)

Fwiw, I have been programming since the 80's.

Re: Chris Thomasson pushed into alt.fractals, for 20 years now, no math content, mostly b.s. click on references that may or may not be secure

<tg8qcf$102un$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=113199&group=sci.math#113199

From: chris.m....@gmail.com (Chris M. Thomasson)
Newsgroups: sci.math
math content, mostly b.s. click on references that may or may not be secure
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2022 21:15:10 -0700
 by: Chris M. Thomasson - Mon, 19 Sep 2022 04:15 UTC

On 9/18/2022 7:30 PM, Chris M. Thomasson wrote:
> On 9/18/2022 7:26 PM, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
>> Time to get the pest Chris Thomasson out of sci. math where he never
>> does math, only his shithead fractal bullshit,
> [...]
>
> Do you have the skills to implement the Chaos Game? Fractals are Math...
> :^D

Here is the Chaos Game:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chaos_game

Re: Chris Thomasson pushed into alt.fractals, for 20 years now, no math content, mostly b.s. click on references that may or may not be secure

<tg8sc8$10gku$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=113201&group=sci.math#113201

From: chris.m....@gmail.com (Chris M. Thomasson)
Newsgroups: sci.math
math content, mostly b.s. click on references that may or may not be secure
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2022 21:49:11 -0700
 by: Chris M. Thomasson - Mon, 19 Sep 2022 04:49 UTC