All the simple programs have been written.

tech / sci.electronics.design / OT: Zelensky: Putin, it's personal

SubjectAuthor
* OT: Zelensky: Putin, it's personalEd Lee
`- Re: OT: Zelensky: Putin, it's personalDimiter_Popoff

1
OT: Zelensky: Putin, it's personal

<97509d5b-28c6-45b2-86ee-4af269ab9f38n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=113428&group=sci.electronics.design#113428

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2023 07:14:10 -0800 (PST)
Subject: OT: Zelensky: Putin, it's personal
From: edward.m...@gmail.com (Ed Lee)
 by: Ed Lee - Sun, 1 Jan 2023 15:14 UTC

In Russian:
All this war that you are waging, you – Russia, it is not the war with NATO, as your propagandists lie. It is not for something historical. It’s for one person to remain in power until the end of his life.

And what will be with all of you, citizens of Russia, does not concern him.

Putin is hiding behind the troops, behind missiles, behind walls of his residences and palaces. He hides behind you and burns your country and your future. No one will ever forgive him for terror, and you for inaction.

My suggestion in English:
Thank you, Americans, for the $100B bounty on Putin's head. Defending our air-space is not provocation or escalation of war. It's our unalienable right for existence. We have the rights to our water and electricity, and to live. We need F-16 loaners to shoot down drones and missiles. The quicker we end this war, the less you, the American taxpayers, would have to support us financially.

Zelensky, the perfect communicator

Re: OT: Zelensky: Putin, it's personal

<tosavv$1eo1n$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=113429&group=sci.electronics.design#113429

From: dp...@tgi-sci.com (Dimiter_Popoff)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Subject: Re: OT: Zelensky: Putin, it's personal
Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2023 18:05:17 +0200
 by: Dimiter_Popoff - Sun, 1 Jan 2023 16:05 UTC

On 1/1/2023 17:14, Ed Lee wrote:
> In Russian:
> All this war that you are waging, you – Russia, it is not the war with NATO, as your propagandists lie. It is not for something historical. It’s for one person to remain in power until the end of his life.
>
> And what will be with all of you, citizens of Russia, does not concern him.
>
> Putin is hiding behind the troops, behind missiles, behind walls of his residences and palaces. He hides behind you and burns your country and your future. No one will ever forgive him for terror, and you for inaction.
>
> My suggestion in English:
> Thank you, Americans, for the $100B bounty on Putin's head. Defending our air-space is not provocation or escalation of war. It's our unalienable right for existence. We have the rights to our water and electricity, and to live. We need F-16 loaners to shoot down drones and missiles. The quicker we end this war, the less you, the American taxpayers, would have to support us financially.
>
> Zelensky, the perfect communicator

It is not just about Putin though. All said is correct but the
real problem is the Russian society which regularly puts yet another
psychopath in the Kremlin.
If Putin gets replaced now - as he probably will before too
long - there will be just a replacement of similar type. Of course
he will have to play ball and behave for 10 years or so in order
to dig himself in enough but then it will be more of the same.
Russian society is in pre Magna Carta state (I wish it were only
theirs to fit this description...) and they just cannot evolve into
a modern one, based on transactions of mutual benefit instead of
on forced compliance as long as they are a nuclear threat to the
world.
The best scenario for everyone involved - the Russians included - is
to have their federation split into several smaller pieces so none
of them can get any ideas; a few decades (centuries?) later they
can unite again, hopefully the world can unite in a single "country".
Until then they must be held under control though - easier said than
done but this is the way.