Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2023 19:26:03 -0800 (PST)
Subject: The suspect in the New Year's Eve attack on police officers had a
diary that expressed his desire to join the Taliban and die as a martyr,
sources say. cnn.com Suspect in New Year's Eve machete attack on New York
police officers expressed desire in d
From: manta1...@gmail.com (a a)
 by: a a - Mon, 2 Jan 2023 03:26 UTC

The suspect in the New Year's Eve attack on police officers had a diary that expressed his desire to join the Taliban and die as a martyr, sources say.
cnn.com
Suspect in New Year's Eve machete attack on New York police officers expressed desire in diary to...
The 19-year-old being held by New York City police as the suspect in a machete attack against three police officers New Year's Eve carried a handwritten diary, which expressed his desire to join the...

Re: The suspect in the New Year's Eve attack on police officers had a diary that expressed his desire to join the Taliban and die as a martyr, sources say. cnn.com Suspect in New Year's Eve machete attack on New York police officers expressed desire

<6e6a9cd7-5855-44ab-9cf3-290587622fa6n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=113495&group=sci.electronics.design#113495

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2023 07:16:32 -0800 (PST)
From: bloggs.f...@gmail.com (Fred Bloggs)
 by: Fred Bloggs - Mon, 2 Jan 2023 15:16 UTC

On Sunday, January 1, 2023 at 10:26:07 PM UTC-5, a a wrote:
> The suspect in the New Year's Eve attack on police officers had a diary that expressed his desire to join the Taliban and die as a martyr, sources say.
> cnn.com
> Suspect in New Year's Eve machete attack on New York police officers expressed desire in diary to...
> The 19-year-old being held by New York City police as the suspect in a machete attack against three police officers New Year's Eve carried a handwritten diary, which expressed his desire to join the...

He's mentally disturbed, his so-called diary means nothing since he can't rationally form a motive.