You had mail. Paul read it, so ask him what it said.

tech / sci.math / Re: _John Stillwell and his Google Search hits of sugar coated glop for your failures of math, when Google Search needs Balanced Journalism with A COUNTERPOINT entry on your first page-- for example John your ellipse idiocy as conic section

SubjectAuthor
* _John Stillwell and his Google Search hits of sugar coated glop forArchimedes Plutonium
`* Re: _John Stillwell and his Google Search hits of sugar coated glopHe, who travels time to time
 `- Re: _John Stillwell and his Google Search hits of sugar coated glopArchimedes Plutonium

1
_John Stillwell and his Google Search hits of sugar coated glop for your failures of math, when Google Search needs Balanced Journalism with A COUNTERPOINT entry on your first page-- for example John your ellipse idiocy as conic section

<bbd4346a-8345-41d7-9c14-0f96ae9708den@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=113420&group=sci.math#113420

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2022 00:33:02 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: _John Stillwell and his Google Search hits of sugar coated glop for
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Wed, 21 Sep 2022 07:33 UTC

Zelo is that why John Stillwell cannot admit the truth-- slant cut of cone is oval never ellipse.
On Wednesday, September 21, 2022 at 2:17:37 AM UTC-5, zelos...@gmail.com wrote:
> [...]

> For Google does not tell us that Sheldon Glashow is so crippled in physics that his mind cannot even entertain the question of which is the atom's true electron-- the muon stuck inside a 840MeV proton torus doing the Faraday law or the 0.5MeV particle that AP calls the Dirac magnetic monopole. See any one of AP's published TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS (Amazon Kindle).
>
> Why does Google have sugar coated boutique shops for failures of science, physics, math, when they have an obligation of Balanced Journalism with A COUNTERPOINT entry on first page of Sheldon Glashow.
>
> Like Judy Woodruff on PBS Newshour is Balanced Reporting.
>
> Kibo likes to see that sugar coated idiots of science and math such as Terence Tao, Andrew Wiles, Peter Higgs, Sheldon Glashow are in scope of True Journalism, for Google searches are not boutique stores of sugar coated garbage but of Point and Counterpoint. Like Kibo's and Jan's Google search revealing the "little farting men that they really are", or as James McGinn recently said in his spamming threads of weather in sci.physics-- Revealing the Asshole Hiding Within.
>

> Re: Kibo Parry Moroney, not a comic, not a scientist, not a engineer but a evil stalker shithead that wants to torture more South Korean Moon Bears
> #1-1, 148th published book Plutonium Atom Totality Universe, 9th edition 2021, Atom Totality Series,
> 1:12 AM
>

> _Google Search for a Balanced report_ of "Kibo Parry" , 28 year nonstop stalker with incurable stalker disease, who fails at all math with his inability to even do a proper correct percentage.
> PHYSICSOPEDIA -- List of 133 fakes and mistakes of Old Physics// Student teaches professor by
> 1:08 AM
>

> zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz sci.physics
>

> Harvard's Dr. Hau and Berkeley's Sylvia Else do not do physics but just play ad hominem games
> #1-1, 148th published book Plutonium Atom Totality Universe, 9th edition 2021, Atom Totality Series,
> 1:42 AM
>

> 6--Harvard's Dr. Hau and Berkeley's Sylvia Else do not do physics but just play ad hominem games
> #1-1, 148th published book Plutonium Atom Totality Universe, 9th edition 2021, Atom Totality Series,
> 1:41 AM
>

> Google, great job on Harvard Dr. Hau, lousy pitiful job on Thomas Hales, Sheldon Glashow as some propaganda pitch as if Search engines have become science-propaganda-kiosks, instead of Balanced Journalism with Counterpoint. Is Google trying to
> PHYSICSOPEDIA -- List of 133 fakes and mistakes of Old Physics// Student teaches professor by
> 1:06 AM
>

> Thanks Google for Balanced Search Hits on Harvard's Dr. Hau
> https://groups.google.com › sci.physics
> https://groups.google.com › sci.physics
>
> The ... ... Lene Vestergaard Hau is a Danish physicist who is currently the Mallinckrodt Professor of Physics and of Applied ... ... In 1999, after years of ...

Jun 26, 2021 — Lene Vestergaard Hau is the Mallinckrodt Professor of Physics and of Applied Physics and is also on the faculty of the Harvard Biophysics ...

> [...]
> Image result for john stillwell
> More images
>
> John Stillwell | University of San Franciscohttps://www.usfca.edu › faculty › john-stillwell
> John Stillwell was born in Melbourne, Australia, and taught at Monash University from 1970 until 2001, before moving to USF in 2002.
> john stillwell from www.usfca.edu
> People also ask
> What did John Stillwell do?
> Where is John Stillwell born?
> Feedback
> Web results

> John Colin Stillwell (born 1942) is an Australian mathematician on the faculties of the University of San Francisco and Monash University.
> Awards: Chauvenet Prize (2005)‎
> Born: 12 August 1942 (age 79); Melbourne‎, ‎Au...‎
> ‎Biography · ‎Works · ‎Books
> john stillwell from en.wikipedia.org
>
> John Stillwell: Books, Biography, Blog, Audiobooks, Kindlehttps://www.amazon.com › John-Stillwell
>
> He is the author of several highly regarded books published by Springer, including The Four Pillars of Geometry (2005), Elements of Number Theory (2003), ...

> Results 1 - 16 of 139 — Sickening: How Big Pharma Broke American Health Care and How We Can Repair It. by John Abramson, Kevin Stillwell, et al.
>
> John Stillwell | Academic Influencehttps://academicinfluence.com › people › john-stillwell
> Stillwell is best known as a source of knowledge and education in mathematics. He has been influential as the author of numerous books on subjects in ...
> What Schools Are Affiliated With John Stillwell
> What Are John Stillwell's Academic Contributions?
>
> List of books by author John Stillwell - ThriftBookshttps://www.thriftbooks.com › john-stillwell
> Books by John Stillwell ; Mathematics and its History 0387953361 Book Cover. Mathematics and its History ; Elements of Mathematics: From Euclid to Gödel ...
>
> John Stillwell - Princeton University Presshttps://press.princeton.edu › our-authors › stillwell-john
> Books · The Story of Proof: Logic and the History of Mathematics John Stillwell · Reverse Mathematics: Proofs from the Inside Out John Stillwell · Elements of ...
>
> Books by John Stillwell (Author of Mathematics and Its History)https://www.goodreads.com › author › list › 95998.Joh...
> John Stillwell has 43 books on Goodreads with 4164 ratings. John Stillwell's most popular book is Mathematics and Its History.

> John Colin Stillwell is an Australian mathematician on the faculties of the University of San Francisco and Monash University.
> Achievements: In 2005, Stillwell was the recipi...
> Education: He received his Doctor of Philosophy ...
> Background: He was born in Melbourne, Austr...
> john stillwell from prabook.com
>
> Mathematics and Its History - John Stillwell - Google Bookshttps://books.google.com › ... › Geometry › General
> John Stillwell. Springer Science & Business Media, Jan 27, 2004 - Mathematics - 544 pages. 5 Reviews. From the reviews of the first edition:.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: _John Stillwell and his Google Search hits of sugar coated glop for your failures of math, when Google Search needs Balanced Journalism with A COUNTERPOINT entry on your first page-- for example John your ellipse idiocy as conic section

<9c2831b0-62c4-414e-9968-d674da11112fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=113432&group=sci.math#113432

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2022 06:37:50 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: _John Stillwell and his Google Search hits of sugar coated glop
From: he12091...@gmail.com (He, who travels time to time)
 by: He, who travels time - Wed, 21 Sep 2022 13:37 UTC

Hey. Would You like to talk a little bit ?

Call >>>>>>>>>>>>> 3 7 2 [[[[[[[country]]]]]]]]]]]] and then 56330687

Re: _John Stillwell and his Google Search hits of sugar coated glop for your failures of math, when Google Search needs Balanced Journalism with A COUNTERPOINT entry on your first page-- for example John your ellipse idiocy as conic section

<742a0f8f-123e-441b-8536-c1178e3893a0n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=113508&group=sci.math#113508

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2022 18:24:43 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Thu, 22 Sep 2022 01:24 UTC

Zelos Malum of Sweden is that why John Stillwell cannot admit the truth-- slant cut of cone is oval never ellipse.