When speculation has done its worst, two plus two still equals four. -- S. Johnson

tech / sci.math / Re: Natural numbers ant vases IV

SubjectAuthor
* Natural numbers ant vases IVsergi o
+* Re: Natural numbers ant vases IVsergi o
|`* Re: Natural numbers ant vases IVsergi o
| `* Re: Natural numbers ant vases IVsergi o
|  `- Re: Natural numbers ant vases IVsergi o
+* Re: Natural numbers ant vases IVFritz Feldhase
|+* Re: Natural numbers ant vases IVsergi o
||`- Re: Natural numbers ant vases IVSergio
|`- Re: Natural numbers ant vases IVSergio
+* Re: Natural numbers ant vases IVSergio
|`* Re: Natural numbers ant vases IVSergio
| `* Re: Natural numbers ant vases IVSergio
|  `- Re: Natural numbers ant vases IVSergi o
`- Re: Natural numbers ant vases IVArchimedes Plutonium

1
Natural numbers ant vases IV

<tb6gi1$hoj$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=106956&group=sci.math#106956

From: inva...@invalid.com (sergi o)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Subject: Natural numbers ant vases IV
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2022 09:53:52 -0500
 by: sergi o - Tue, 19 Jul 2022 14:53 UTC

Of course. The facts are clear. Now the question rises: How can these elements of the sequence of intersections produce the empty the intersection if
every element of the sequence of intersections shall obey;

∪{E(1), E(2), ..., E(k+1)} = E(1) How can that be ?

All elements of |N_s are elements of |N_s.

elements cannot be handled as elements

Daffinition: A natural Ant is "identified" or (individually) "defined" or "instantiated" if it can
be communicated such that sender and receiver understand the same and can link it by a finite
initial segment to the origin 0. All other natural Ants are called dark Ants that shuffle.

Communication can occur
Ë by direct description in the unary system like ||||||| or as many beeps, flashes, or raps, quacks
(Quacks have been added to those who only have a duck available)

Ë by a finite initial segment of natural numbers (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7) called a FISON,
(however all elements must be "communicated" of such Fison)

Ë as n-ary representation, for instance binary 111 or decimal 7, or BASE(Pi), Ant index

Ë by indirect description like "the number of *colours of the rainbow*",

Ë by other words known to sender and receiver like "seven", or "Mushnik".

Only when a Ant is "identified" we can use it in mathematical discourse, no Used Ants please!

note that the *sender must know the full and complete number of the dark number before sending*, however this makes the dark number not dark anymore
even before it is "communicated", so no numbers(Ants) can ever be "instantiated"

Re: Natural numbers ant vases IV

<tb6uq7$1epi$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=106980&group=sci.math#106980

From: inva...@invalid.com (sergi o)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Subject: Re: Natural numbers ant vases IV
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2022 13:57:10 -0500
 by: sergi o - Tue, 19 Jul 2022 18:57 UTC

On 7/19/2022 9:53 AM, sergi o wrote:

> Of course. The facts are clear. Now the question rises: How can these elements of the sequence of intersections produce the empty the intersection if
> every element of the sequence of intersections shall obey;
>
> ∪{E(1), E(2), ..., E(k+1)} = E(1) How can that be ?
>
> All elements of |N_s are elements of |N_s.
>
> elements cannot be handled as elements
>

> Daffinition: A natural Ant is "identified" or (individually) "defined" or "instantiated" if it can
> be communicated such that sender and receiver understand the same and can link it by a finite
> initial segment to the origin 0. All other natural Ants are called dark Ants that shuffle.
>
> Communication can occur
> Ë by direct description in the unary system like ||||||| or as many beeps, flashes, or raps, quacks
>    (Quacks have been added to those who only have a duck available)
>
> Ë by a finite initial segment of natural numbers (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7) called a FISON,
> (however all elements must be "communicated" of such Fison)
>
> Ë as n-ary representation, for instance binary 111 or decimal 7, or BASE(Pi), Ant index
>
> Ë by indirect description like "the number of *colours of the rainbow*",
>
> Ë by other words known to sender and receiver like "seven", or "Mushnik".
>
> Only when a Ant is "identified" we can use it in mathematical discourse, no Used Ants please!
>
> note that the *sender must know the full and complete number of the dark number before sending*, however this makes the dark number not dark anymore
> even before it is "communicated", so no numbers(Ants) can ever be "instantiated"

What else is in |N?

Re: Natural numbers ant vases IV

<tb79lf$3uu$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=106992&group=sci.math#106992

From: inva...@invalid.com (sergi o)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2022 17:02:22 -0500
 by: sergi o - Tue, 19 Jul 2022 22:02 UTC

On 7/19/2022 1:57 PM, sergi o wrote:
> On 7/19/2022 9:53 AM, sergi o wrote:
>>
>> Of course. The facts are clear. Now the question rises: How can these elements of the sequence of intersections produce the empty the intersection if
>> every element of the sequence of intersections shall obey;
>>
>> ∪{E(1), E(2), ..., E(k+1)} = E(1) How can that be ?
>>
>> All elements of |N_s are elements of |N_s.
>>
>> elements cannot be handled as elements
>>

>> Daffinition: A natural Ant is "identified" or (individually) "defined" or "instantiated" if it can
>> be communicated such that sender and receiver understand the same and can link it by a finite
>> initial segment to the origin 0. All other natural Ants are called dark Ants that shuffle.
>>
>> Communication can occur
>> Ë by direct description in the unary system like ||||||| or as many beeps, flashes, or raps, quacks
>>     (Quacks have been added to those who only have a duck available)
>>
>> Ë by a finite initial segment of natural numbers (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7) called a FISON,
>> (however all elements must be "communicated" of such Fison)
>>
>> Ë as n-ary representation, for instance binary 111 or decimal 7, or BASE(Pi), Ant index
>>
>> Ë by indirect description like "the number of *colours of the rainbow*",
>>
>> Ë by other words known to sender and receiver like "seven", or "Mushnik".
>>
>> Only when a Ant is "identified" we can use it in mathematical discourse, no Used Ants please!
>>
>> note that the *sender must know the full and complete number of the dark number before sending*, however this makes the dark number not dark anymore
>> even before it is "communicated", so no numbers(Ants) can ever be "instantiated"
>

> What else is in |N?

Re: Natural numbers ant vases IV

<d36e91f4-01b0-4e41-ae9b-aaa0da5c8087n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=106993&group=sci.math#106993

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2022 15:53:31 -0700 (PDT)
From: franz.fr...@gmail.com (Fritz Feldhase)
 by: Fritz Feldhase - Tue, 19 Jul 2022 22:53 UTC

On Tuesday, July 19, 2022 at 4:54:06 PM UTC+2, sergi o wrote:

> Only when a Ant is "identified" we can use it in mathematical discourse

C'mon, that's a truism!

So you can't conclude that any 50 ants plus another 50 ants are 100 ants WITHOUT identifying each and every ant which is involved in this act!

Re: Natural numbers ant vases IV

<tb7lag$1pu9$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=106997&group=sci.math#106997

From: inva...@invalid.com (sergi o)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2022 20:21:19 -0500
 by: sergi o - Wed, 20 Jul 2022 01:21 UTC

On 7/19/2022 5:53 PM, Fritz Feldhase wrote:
> On Tuesday, July 19, 2022 at 4:54:06 PM UTC+2, sergi o wrote:
>
>> Only when a Ant is "identified" we can use it in mathematical discourse
>
> C'mon, that's a truism!
>
> So you can't conclude that any 50 ants plus another 50 ants are 100 ants WITHOUT identifying each and every ant which is involved in this act!

that is what the IDH is for, the IDentification Hammer.

Re: Natural numbers ant vases IV

<tb8tkh$t40$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=107020&group=sci.math#107020

From: inva...@invalid.com (sergi o)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2022 07:49:19 -0500
 by: sergi o - Wed, 20 Jul 2022 12:49 UTC

On 6/21/2022 6:59 AM, WM wrote:
> A definable endsegment is an endsegment that we can identify individually.

1. which is all of them, E(n) where n is a natural number.

> All definable endsegments are infinite.

2. wrong, All endsegments are infinite.

> ∀n ∈ ℕ_def: |ℕ \ {1, 2, 3, ..., n}| = ℵ₀
> as well as all their intersections because every infinite endsegment receives all its contents from the first one

3. no, equation is only the # of elements in a infinite set, where a finite set has been removed, therefore infinite.

> ∀k ∈ ℕ: ∩{E(1), E(2), ..., E(k)} = E(k) /\ |E(k)| = ℵ₀

4. You stopped at k, got that ?

> By the axiom of separation these endsegments can be collected in a set ℕ_def such that
> |∩{E(k) : k ∈ ℕ_def}| = ℵ₀ .

5. Wrong. no such thing as "_def" that is a phony daffynition by you.

> Endsegments can get empty only one by one

6. Wrong, Endsegments do not "get empty" all are infinite sets of the same size, ℵ₀

> ∀k ∈ ℕ: E(k+1) = E(k) \ {k}

7. the relationship between adjacent endsegments.

> ==> ∀k ∈ ℕ: |E(k+1)| = |E(k)| - 1 .

8. Wrong. Endsegments do not "get empty" all are infinite sets of the same size, ℵ₀.

> ==> ∀k ∈ ℕ: |∩{E(1), E(2), ..., E(k), E(k+1)}| = |∩{E(1), E(2), ..., E(k)}| - 1. (#)

9. Wrong. Endsegments do not "get empty" all are infinite sets of the same size, ℵ₀

> The intersection of all endsegments however is empty
> ∩{E(k) : k ∈ ℕ} = { }.

10. Wrong. you stopped at k, the intersection is not empty. don't you know how to write that equation ?

> If only definable endsegments existed, this would be a contradiction.

11. Wrong. "definable" is meaningless.
12. Wrong, you stopped at k

> The intersection cannot be empty unless all finite endsegments and their intersections (#) are existing.

13. Wrong, you forgot all endsegments are infinite.
14. Wrong you assume the intersection is an endsegment.

> Regards, WM

15. Go take a 16 week beginning algebra course to learn how to read and write equations.

Re: Natural numbers ant vases IV

<tb989s$23v$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=107032&group=sci.math#107032

From: inva...@invalid.com (sergi o)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2022 10:51:21 -0500
 by: sergi o - Wed, 20 Jul 2022 15:51 UTC

<tcoisc$1gna$3@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=108413&group=sci.math#108413

From: inva...@invalid.com (Sergio)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2022 09:40:11 -0500
 by: Sergio - Sun, 7 Aug 2022 14:40 UTC

On 7/19/2022 9:53 AM, sergi o wrote:

> Of course. The facts are clear. Now the question rises: How can these elements of the sequence of intersections produce the empty the intersection if
> every element of the sequence of intersections shall obey;
>
> ∪{E(1), E(2), ..., E(k+1)} = E(1) How can that be ?
>
> All elements of |N_s are elements of |N_s.
>
> elements cannot be handled as elements
>

> Daffinition: A natural Ant is "identified" or (individually) "defined" or "instantiated" if it can
> be communicated such that sender and receiver understand the same and can link it by a finite
> initial segment to the origin 0. All other natural Ants are called dark Ants that shuffle.
>
> Communication can occur
> Ë by direct description in the unary system like ||||||| or as many beeps, flashes, or raps, quacks
>    (Quacks have been added to those who only have a duck available)
>
> Ë by a finite initial segment of natural numbers (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7) called a FISON,
> (however all elements must be "communicated" of such Fison)
>
> Ë as n-ary representation, for instance binary 111 or decimal 7, or BASE(Pi), Ant index
>
> Ë by indirect description like "the number of *colours of the rainbow*",
>
> Ë by other words known to sender and receiver like "seven", or "Mushnik".
>
> Only when a Ant is "identified" we can use it in mathematical discourse, no Used Ants please!
>
> note that the *sender must know the full and complete number of the dark number before sending*, however this makes the dark number not dark anymore
> even before it is "communicated", so no numbers(Ants) can ever be "instantiated"

Re: Natural numbers ant vases IV

<tcupdk$1l8h$3@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=108685&group=sci.math#108685

From: inva...@invalid.com (Sergio)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2022 18:08:35 -0500
 by: Sergio - Tue, 9 Aug 2022 23:08 UTC

On 7/19/2022 8:21 PM, sergi o wrote:
> On 7/19/2022 5:53 PM, Fritz Feldhase wrote:
>> On Tuesday, July 19, 2022 at 4:54:06 PM UTC+2, sergi o wrote:
>>
>>> Only when a Ant is "identified" we can use it in mathematical discourse
>>
>> C'mon, that's a truism!
>>
>> So you can't conclude that any 50 ants plus another 50 ants are 100 ants WITHOUT identifying each and every ant which is involved in this act!
>

> that is what the IDH is for, the IDentification Hammer.

ANTS and HAMMER.... better than sun and magnifying glass...

Re: Natural numbers ant vases IV

<td3tq1$16if$4@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=108927&group=sci.math#108927

From: inva...@invalid.com (Sergio)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2022 16:54:08 -0500
 by: Sergio - Thu, 11 Aug 2022 21:54 UTC

On 7/19/2022 5:53 PM, Fritz Feldhase wrote:
> On Tuesday, July 19, 2022 at 4:54:06 PM UTC+2, sergi o wrote:
>
>> Only when a Ant is "identified" we can use it in mathematical discourse
>
> C'mon, that's a truism!
>
> So you can't conclude that any 50 ants plus another 50 ants are 100 ants WITHOUT identifying each and every ant which is involved in this act!

after thinking about it, I agree, there is no need to identify each and every ant.

But, Ticketmaster requires ID of each and everyone going to a concert, thousands of Ants

Re: Natural numbers ant vases IV

<tf6f0m$k28$3@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=111605&group=sci.math#111605

From: inva...@invalid.com (Sergio)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2022 22:32:37 -0500
 by: Sergio - Tue, 6 Sep 2022 03:32 UTC

On 8/7/2022 9:40 AM, Sergio wrote:
> On 7/19/2022 9:53 AM, sergi o wrote:
>>
>> Of course. The facts are clear. Now the question rises: How can these elements of the sequence of intersections produce the empty the intersection if
>> every element of the sequence of intersections shall obey;
>>
>> ∪{E(1), E(2), ..., E(k+1)} = E(1) How can that be ?
>>
>> All elements of |N_s are elements of |N_s.
>>
>> elements cannot be handled as elements
>>

>> Daffinition: A natural Ant is "identified" or (individually) "defined" or "instantiated" if it can
>> be communicated such that sender and receiver understand the same and can link it by a finite
>> initial segment to the origin 0. All other natural Ants are called dark Ants that shuffle.
>>
>> Communication can occur
>> Ë by direct description in the unary system like ||||||| or as many beeps, flashes, or raps, quacks
>>     (Quacks have been added to those who only have a duck available)
>>
>> Ë by a finite initial segment of natural numbers (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7) called a FISON,
>> (however all elements must be "communicated" of such Fison)
>>
>> Ë as n-ary representation, for instance binary 111 or decimal 7, or BASE(Pi), Ant index
>>
>> Ë by indirect description like "the number of *colours of the rainbow*",
>>
>> Ë by other words known to sender and receiver like "seven", or "Mushnik".
>>
>> Only when a Ant is "identified" we can use it in mathematical discourse, no Used Ants please!
>>
>> note that the *sender must know the full and complete number of the dark number before sending*, however this makes the dark number not dark anymore
>> even before it is "communicated", so no numbers(Ants) can ever be "instantiated"

Re: Natural numbers ant vases IV

<86983554-54c4-4979-a45d-bec266e0b582n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=111607&group=sci.math#111607

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2022 21:06:13 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Tue, 6 Sep 2022 04:06 UTC

Sergi says China has 12,000 ICBMs, not 350, saying that 350 was too dark. Sergi, does Russia have 6,000??
On Tuesday, July 19, 2022 at 9:54:06 AM UTC-5, sergi o wrote:
Chinese-ICBM ✈✈✈✈✈✈✈raining down on Moscow as Putin presses nuclear buttons, by Kristjan Robam.
China--- what a laugh, has only 350 ICBM::::: where is HaHaHa Hanson????? If Russia has 6,000 ICBM, China has 12,000 ICBM
> Are you running for the basement???
> > On Saturday, September 3, 2022 at 10:34:59 PM UTC-5, Kristjan Robam wrote:
> > > I am longing for it.
> > > ✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈
> > China's Xi thinks that when Putin pushes nuclear button that all 5977 Russian missiles will hit the West and none of those 5977 will land on Beijing. Putin is a lawyer, Xi is a chemical engineer, and is Xi a patsy when it comes to logistics?
> >
> > But what if Xi realized that half of those 5977 are targeting China. Would Xi act and behave differently????
> > I need some kind of numbers data on number missiles present in the world today.
> >
> > --- quoting BBC ---
> > Experts estimate around 1,500 Russian warheads are currently "deployed", meaning sited at missile and bomber bases or on submarines at sea.
> > How does this compare with other countries?
> > Nine countries have nuclear weapons: China, France, India, Israel, North Korea, Pakistan, Russia, the US and the UK.
> >

> > Russia 5,977
> >
> > NATO 5,943, US 5,428, France 290, UK 225
> >
> > China 350
> >
> > Pakistan 165
> >
> > India 160
> >
> > Israel 90
> >
> > North Korea 20
> >
> > Source-- Federation of American Scientists
> > --- end quoting from BBC ---
> >
> > *** How many of the India and Pakistan nuclear missiles are targeted at Peking for its Uyghur genocide? Perhaps all 165+160 are aimed at Chinese cities.

Re: Natural numbers ant vases IV

<tfotln$efp$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=112576&group=sci.math#112576

From: inva...@invalid.com (Sergio)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2022 22:33:09 -0500
 by: Sergio - Tue, 13 Sep 2022 03:33 UTC

On 9/5/2022 10:32 PM, Sergio wrote:
> On 8/7/2022 9:40 AM, Sergio wrote:
>> On 7/19/2022 9:53 AM, sergi o wrote:
>>>
>>> Of course. The facts are clear. Now the question rises: How can these elements of the sequence of intersections produce the empty the intersection if
>>> every element of the sequence of intersections shall obey;
>>>
>>> ∪{E(1), E(2), ..., E(k+1)} = E(1) How can that be ?
>>>
>>> All elements of |N_s are elements of |N_s.
>>>
>>> elements cannot be handled as elements
>>>

>>> Daffinition: A natural Ant is "identified" or (individually) "defined" or "instantiated" if it can
>>> be communicated such that sender and receiver understand the same and can link it by a finite
>>> initial segment to the origin 0. All other natural Ants are called dark Ants that shuffle.
>>>
>>> Communication can occur
>>> Ë by direct description in the unary system like ||||||| or as many beeps, flashes, or raps, quacks
>>>     (Quacks have been added to those who only have a duck available)
>>>
>>> Ë by a finite initial segment of natural numbers (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7) called a FISON,
>>> (however all elements must be "communicated" of such Fison)
>>>
>>> Ë as n-ary representation, for instance binary 111 or decimal 7, or BASE(Pi), Ant index
>>>
>>> Ë by indirect description like "the number of *colours of the rainbow*",
>>>
>>> Ë by other words known to sender and receiver like "seven", or "Mushnik".
>>>
>>> Only when a Ant is "identified" we can use it in mathematical discourse, no Used Ants please!
>>>
>>> note that the *sender must know the full and complete number of the dark number before sending*, however this makes the dark number not dark anymore
>>> even before it is "communicated", so no numbers(Ants) can ever be "instantiated"
>>  >

Re: Natural numbers ant vases IV

<tgks9u$5u9$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=113671&group=sci.math#113671

From: inva...@invalid.com (Sergi o)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2022 13:01:34 -0500
 by: Sergi o - Fri, 23 Sep 2022 18:01 UTC