Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2022 00:06:58 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: The best ending to the Ukraine War modeling the Cuban Missile
Crisis// SCIENCE COUNCIL RULES EARTH. The best ending is to face up to facts
and reality. We in the West should never have allowed a crazy insane man lead Russia.
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sat, 24 Sep 2022 07:06 UTC

The best ending to the Ukraine War modeling the Cuban Missile Crisis// SCIENCE COUNCIL RULES EARTH.

The best ending is to face up to facts and reality. We in the West should never have allowed a crazy insane man lead Russia. But that is after the fact now in 2022.

The West needs to send in the full NATO army into Ukraine backing up Ukraine as if it is a NATO country itself. Justification: (1) the nuclear plant in Zhapor. and (2) the continued Putin threat of pushing nuclear buttons.

As we send in the full NATO army into Ukraine, we tell Putin and even China-- if they push buttons, we strike also, and reduce them to a nuclear ash pile.

What Kennedy did in the Cuban Missile Crisis, is make a step further than 1/2 way, by blockading Russia ships.

With NATO fully entering Ukraine is akin to Kennedy's blockading Russia ships.

Of course, Khrushchev was sane, but Putin is insane. Here the West has to hope and count on the men surrounding Putin will remove Putin before he pushes nuclear buttons.

NATO full army will liberate all of Ukraine.

The West has to count on and hope for some sane men around Putin, ends his dictatorship.

This is the most logical solution, for an insane bully, the longer he has to play, the only worse the conclusion becomes. The worst is that Zhapor. nuclear plant floods Europe in radioactivity and then a nuclear world war 3 kills half of humanity and taking perhaps 2,000 years before humanity comes back to what it was like in 2021.

The longer you let a insane bully play his game, the worst outcome will become reality.

AP

tech / sci.math / The best ending to the Ukraine War modeling the Cuban Missile Crisis// SCIENCE COUNCIL RULES EARTH. The best ending is to face up to facts and reality. We in the West should never have allowed a crazy insane man lead Russia.