To invent, you need a good imagination and a pile of junk. -- Thomas Edison

tech / sci.math / Sci.math front page siren hogs- Sergi_o,WM,FritzFeldhase,JVR,TheRafters,GusGassmann,zelos, these hogs post round the clock SPAM snippets, to keep their nonsense on top of leader board

SubjectAuthor
* Sci.math front page siren hogs- Sergi_o,WM,FritzFeldhase,JVR,TheRafters,GusGassmArchimedes Plutonium
`- Re: Archimedes "front page hog" Plutonium flunked the math test of aMichael Moroney

1
Sci.math front page siren hogs- Sergi_o,WM,FritzFeldhase,JVR,TheRafters,GusGassmann,zelos, these hogs post round the clock SPAM snippets, to keep their nonsense on top of leader board

<ab897281-34b1-4862-ae00-b956781dc834n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=114042&group=sci.math#114042

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2022 13:18:21 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Sci.math front page siren hogs- Sergi_o,WM,FritzFeldhase,JVR,TheRafters,GusGassmann,zelos,
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Mon, 26 Sep 2022 20:18 UTC

This is all a game for a few imps, to control the front page of sci.math. There is no math in their posts, it is all about daily keeping the front page of sci.math polluted with their spam.

Re: Archimedes "front page hog" Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test

<tgu2as$pnu$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=114070&group=sci.math#114070

From: moro...@world.std.spaamtrap.com (Michael Moroney)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Subject: Re: Archimedes "front page hog" Plutonium flunked the math test of a
lifetime-generation test
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2022 01:39:40 -0400
 by: Michael Moroney - Tue, 27 Sep 2022 05:39 UTC

Spamming 💩👤 crybaby Archimedes Plutonium had a temper tantrum and
blithered:
> This is all a game for a few imps, to control the front page of sci.math. There is no math in their posts, it is all about daily keeping the front page of sci.math polluted with their spam.

Waah!!! Waaahhhh!!! Everyone is posting math to sci.math and pushing me
off this "front page" that nobody cares about and most don't even have!
Waaaahh! I'm the only one allowed to be a front page hog!! The rules
against spamming apply to everybody except me!!! Waaaahhhh!

Do you want your binky, Arky?