C:\> WIN Bad command or filename C:\> LOSE Loading Microsoft Windows ...

tech / sci.electronics.design / Re: An Experimental Cancer Vaccine Turned Tumor Cells Into Traitors

SubjectAuthor
* An Experimental Cancer Vaccine Turned Tumor Cells Into TraitorsFred Bloggs
`* Re: An Experimental Cancer Vaccine Turned Tumor Cells Into Traitorsa a
 `* Re: An Experimental Cancer Vaccine Turned Tumor Cells Into TraitorsFred Bloggs
  `- Re: An Experimental Cancer Vaccine Turned Tumor Cells Into Traitorsa a

1
An Experimental Cancer Vaccine Turned Tumor Cells Into Traitors

<7d0c4835-307b-4c00-bd1a-4cd626da9091n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=114252&group=sci.electronics.design#114252

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2023 09:05:43 -0800 (PST)
Subject: An Experimental Cancer Vaccine Turned Tumor Cells Into Traitors
From: bloggs.f...@gmail.com (Fred Bloggs)
 by: Fred Bloggs - Wed, 11 Jan 2023 17:05 UTC

A team of scientists are looking to turn cancer into its own worst enemy. Their experimental vaccine candidate uses tumor cells modified to deliver a toxic payload to the rest of the cancer, while also making it easier for the immune system to target and remember the cancer in the future. In new research, the vaccine delivered promising results against the most common form of brain cancer—at least in mice.

What does autologous mean in medical terms?
(aw-TAH-luh-gus) Taken from an individual's own tissues, cells, or DNA

What is allogeneic vs autologous?
Autologous: Auto means self. The stem cells in autologous transplants come from the same person who will get the transplant, so the patient is their own donor. Allogeneic: Allo means other. The stem cells in allogeneic transplants are from a person other than the patient, either a matched related or unrelated donor

https://gizmodo.com/an-experimental-cancer-vaccine-turned-tumor-cells-into-1849950013

Re: An Experimental Cancer Vaccine Turned Tumor Cells Into Traitors

<940c3a3d-4df4-47ab-ad2c-56da5da3e17cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=114255&group=sci.electronics.design#114255

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2023 09:31:38 -0800 (PST)
From: manta1...@gmail.com (a a)
 by: a a - Wed, 11 Jan 2023 17:31 UTC

On Wednesday, 11 January 2023 at 18:05:48 UTC+1, Fred Bloggs wrote:
> A team of scientists are looking to turn cancer into its own worst enemy. Their experimental vaccine candidate uses tumor cells modified to deliver a toxic payload to the rest of the cancer, while also making it easier for the immune system to target and remember the cancer in the future. In new research, the vaccine delivered promising results against the most common form of brain cancer—at least in mice.
>
> What does autologous mean in medical terms?
> (aw-TAH-luh-gus) Taken from an individual's own tissues, cells, or DNA
>
> What is allogeneic vs autologous?
> Autologous: Auto means self. The stem cells in autologous transplants come from the same person who will get the transplant, so the patient is their own donor. Allogeneic: Allo means other. The stem cells in allogeneic transplants are from a person other than the patient, either a matched related or unrelated donor
>
> https://gizmodo.com/an-experimental-cancer-vaccine-turned-tumor-cells-into-1849950013
fake
If you start experimenting with cancer cells you can kill all of mankind

because cancer cells can spread easily by the droplet route through exhaled air from the lungs like viruses.

So experiments with cancer cells should be banned world-wide, to not let fake scientists to develop biological cancer cell weapon.

Re: An Experimental Cancer Vaccine Turned Tumor Cells Into Traitors

<7c7ef246-c7eb-4e6a-a1fe-6fb5a408bcefn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=114271&group=sci.electronics.design#114271

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2023 13:26:30 -0800 (PST)
From: bloggs.f...@gmail.com (Fred Bloggs)
 by: Fred Bloggs - Wed, 11 Jan 2023 21:26 UTC

On Wednesday, January 11, 2023 at 12:31:42 PM UTC-5, a a wrote:
> On Wednesday, 11 January 2023 at 18:05:48 UTC+1, Fred Bloggs wrote:
> > A team of scientists are looking to turn cancer into its own worst enemy. Their experimental vaccine candidate uses tumor cells modified to deliver a toxic payload to the rest of the cancer, while also making it easier for the immune system to target and remember the cancer in the future. In new research, the vaccine delivered promising results against the most common form of brain cancer—at least in mice.
> >
> > What does autologous mean in medical terms?
> > (aw-TAH-luh-gus) Taken from an individual's own tissues, cells, or DNA
> >
> > What is allogeneic vs autologous?
> > Autologous: Auto means self. The stem cells in autologous transplants come from the same person who will get the transplant, so the patient is their own donor. Allogeneic: Allo means other. The stem cells in allogeneic transplants are from a person other than the patient, either a matched related or unrelated donor
> >
> > https://gizmodo.com/an-experimental-cancer-vaccine-turned-tumor-cells-into-1849950013
> fake
> If you start experimenting with cancer cells you can kill all of mankind

Looks like the collective of mankind is already doing an outstanding job of producing and spreading cancer cells on its own. I'm not aware of any kind of doomsday runaway effect. Your droplet theory is a myth.

> because cancer cells can spread easily by the droplet route through exhaled air from the lungs like viruses.
>
> So experiments with cancer cells should be banned world-wide, to not let fake scientists to develop biological cancer cell weapon.

If you had the attention span to read the article, you would have learned the experimental cancer cells are only good for killing other cancer cells. In and of themselves they don't cause cancer.

Re: An Experimental Cancer Vaccine Turned Tumor Cells Into Traitors

<657abd48-42ac-498d-9731-3c18d4a0a5a2n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=114276&group=sci.electronics.design#114276

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2023 15:02:35 -0800 (PST)
From: manta1...@gmail.com (a a)
 by: a a - Wed, 11 Jan 2023 23:02 UTC

On Wednesday, 11 January 2023 at 22:26:34 UTC+1, Fred Bloggs wrote:
> On Wednesday, January 11, 2023 at 12:31:42 PM UTC-5, a a wrote:
> > On Wednesday, 11 January 2023 at 18:05:48 UTC+1, Fred Bloggs wrote:
> > > A team of scientists are looking to turn cancer into its own worst enemy. Their experimental vaccine candidate uses tumor cells modified to deliver a toxic payload to the rest of the cancer, while also making it easier for the immune system to target and remember the cancer in the future. In new research, the vaccine delivered promising results against the most common form of brain cancer—at least in mice.
> > >
> > > What does autologous mean in medical terms?
> > > (aw-TAH-luh-gus) Taken from an individual's own tissues, cells, or DNA
> > >
> > > What is allogeneic vs autologous?
> > > Autologous: Auto means self. The stem cells in autologous transplants come from the same person who will get the transplant, so the patient is their own donor. Allogeneic: Allo means other. The stem cells in allogeneic transplants are from a person other than the patient, either a matched related or unrelated donor
> > >
> > > https://gizmodo.com/an-experimental-cancer-vaccine-turned-tumor-cells-into-1849950013
> > fake
> > If you start experimenting with cancer cells you can kill all of mankind
> Looks like the collective of mankind is already doing an outstanding job of producing and spreading cancer cells on its own. I'm not aware of any kind of doomsday runaway effect. Your droplet theory is a myth.
> >
> > because cancer cells can spread easily by the droplet route through exhaled air from the lungs like viruses.
> >
> > So experiments with cancer cells should be banned world-wide, to not let fake scientists to develop biological cancer cell weapon.
> If you had the attention span to read the article, you would have learned the experimental cancer cells are only good for killing other cancer cells.. In and of themselves they don't cause cancer.
never spread the fake

call Dr.Sauci

call
Vice Admiral Vivek H. Murthy, MD, MBA