Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2022 21:42:51 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: _206+x book of Science by AP// The paradoxes of Color explained--
White Light the addition of dark colors & where does brown come from//
Physics-Math. 10m views
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Fri, 30 Sep 2022 04:42 UTC

206+x book of Science by AP// The paradoxes of Color explained-- White Light the addition of dark colors & where does brown come from// Physics-Math.
Subscribe

Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Sep 28, 2022, 9:18:45 AM (yesterday)

206+x book of Science by AP// The paradoxes of Color explained-- White Light the addition of dark colors & where does brown come from// Physics-Math.

I wrote a book on just that subject matter alone-- paradoxes of science. Such things as why we lose weight when we have cancer, for it seems as though you have a growth that adds on more weight to the body as a whole. Explanation: There are 2 bodies and the cancer is a parasite that eats the first body.

In physics of optics we have white light being the combination of all of red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, violet. The Roy G Biv teaching aid to help remember the colors in order. But each of those colors is darker than white, so how in the world is the coming together of all those colors going to be white? Should it really be "black"?

And the explanation of the color black as the absence of light, when we would think that "white light" should be the absence of light.

Finally the color "brown" when the primary-colors to make other colors is red, yellow, blue makes orange, green, violet.

This book is an attempt to come to some common-sense explanation for these questions and to lay to rest the paradoxes of light-colors.

AP
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Sep 28, 2022, 10:51:34 AM (yesterday)

I am hoping that the mathematics of wavelengths suffices to explain away all the paradoxes of color.

Did you know that green plants do not like "green wavelength light"? They do not like it because it is reflected off of plants and the reason we see them as "being green". Plants utilize the red light and the blue light but not the green in between red and blue.

So if I take the idea that combining red with blue to get the intermediate color --- green. A math addition of red + blue = green.

Then argue that green is white.

How on Earth could green be white???? Can we say that the human eye turns white into being "green". If I can do that, it would dismiss the paradox.

That leaves brown to explain.

I have a old Brown Cow plain yoghurt container on my table. It has a faded color brown cow on the picture. Brown looks to be a mix of green and yellow..

If I can get the math of wavelengths to work out, then green + yellow = brown and that brown is converging on "black".

So, we have a mathematics that if correct, converges to Green where green is both white and black and brown is a near-black.

This is my prospective attack on the problem of Color. That it is a math addition of wavelength to the right and left of Green.

Only because the human eye is constructed to see Green, when in physics numbers it is "white".

Tough, tough paradox, far more challenging than the Special Relativity paradox that so many waifs of science get scuttled and annoyed and perplexed by..

Why, the color paradox is 1,000 times more challenging than Special Relativity and its time dilation and space length contraction. Why SR is peanuts compared to the challenge of color paradox.

AP
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
3:04 AM (21 hours ago)

Now I am very excited, very very excited about a experiment I am going to perform to prove any and perhaps if lucky, all these claims so far. The claims that green light is actually white and black light as the red, orange, yellow cancel the violet, indigo, blue of the order Roy G Biv only the Biv is backwards.

You see, in this experiment I seek to show that the wavelength of violet cancels red and indigo cancels orange and yellow cancels blue, by cancels, I mean a vector additive that becomes green. And we already see this in the fact that yellow and blue become green.

So does violet and red become green? Does indigo and orange become green?

And my hypothesis is that the human anatomy eyeball sees a Green when in physics reality, the Green is really White or Black.

In other words, what we see and the brain interprets as a color is not the actual color of physics. There is no color spectrum of Roy G Biv for a different species such as dog or cat or bird.

EXPERIMENT:

So what I need in materials is two prisms and two laser white lights.

I shoot the laser white light through one prism and notice the Roy G Biv.

The second prism I shoot the second laser white light through the prism, but the geometry of the set up is such that the spectrum is reversed from the first white light prism.

So the first prism shows Roy G Biv. The second prism shows a Vib G Yor and the two light spectrums intersect.

At the intersection, the Red intercepts the Violet, the Orange intercepts the Indigo, the Yellow intercepts the Blue. And the Green of 1st laser intercepts the Green of 2nd laser.

If I am lucky and see that the intersection yields all Green light, the two bands becoming totally Green and no more Roy G Biv, then these results tell me I am onto something new, and important discovery.

If in the intersection of both lasers, one reversed of the other, and nothing happens, the two spectrums are the same as before the intersection, well, then I have nothing at this moment in time.

So, well, onward to the experiment. Wish me luck.

AP, King of Science, especially Physics
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
4:34 PM (7 hours ago)

First, why am I doing a book on colors? And the answer is quick and fast, there is a paradox here, and whenever I run into a paradox, it needs a science solution. In fact, there are several paradoxes of color.

(1) How is it that White light comes from mixing darker colors of red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, violet. This breaks all commonsense, that white comes from darker colors. The color yellow seems closest or nearest to that of white. Yet all 7 of these colors come from white light.

So a paradox in science, whenever you encounter them, they require a resolution, unless, well, unless you are _not a scientist_, then no resolution is required. No scientist can idle by with a paradox in the house.

Second paradox of colors.

(2) We see plants the majority of them are "green, green, green" and our minds come to think that green is the most important color when it comes to life for plants are green. But it turns out that plants reflect the green light waves, reject them and utilize the red light to the left of green in Roy G Biv, and the blue light to the right of green in Roy G Biv. This is more of a misunderstanding than it is a paradox, but we are not far wrong in categorizing it as a paradox. That plants are 90% green in color, yet plants reject green.

So we notice that Green is in the middle of Roy G Biv. And this begs the question of -- could it be that Green is a human anatomy, a physiology characteristic-- a human mechanism and not something inherent in Nature. If all our eyes were from a bird or a salamander or a fish or a cat or a dog, would we still see the Roy G Biv spectrum that humans see? I seriously doubt it.

What I think is going on here is that Roy G Biv is mostly a biology anatomy phenomenon and not a basic inherent physics of the world.

I would almost bet that if we could wear the eyes of a cat or dog for a day or two, that they see the world in their own spectrum, a different spectrum from Roy G Biv. But a spectrum nonetheless. For, after all, much activity of life is based on color, birds have color, flowers have color, insects are attracted by color.

And I suspect that if we wore cat eyes or dog eyes for a day their electromagnetic spectrum would be identical to humans as they discover through physics, but that their eyes focus on a different part of the spectrum. Humans make green the middle color in Roy G Biv. It could be that dog eyes make red the middle color and have 3 colors to the left of their red and 3 colors to the right of their red, very different from the human Roy G Biv.

So my hunch is that EM spectrum is physics revealed, but the Visible portion of EM spectrum the Roy G Biv of colors is more biology physiology than it is physics.

I was reading the color mixing web sites and found out several things.

blue + orange = brown

all primary colors, the red yellow blue mixed in equal amounts yields grey to black

an imbalance in mixing of red yellow blue results in brown

indigo + yellow = brown to grey to black

I was looking to see if indigo + orange = green? No answer.

Then I saw a website that indicated green in its many shades is a most difficult color to obtain.

AP
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
4:57 PM (7 hours ago)

Now I have started this experiment already but see that the engineering of it maybe beyond my laboratory needs.

What I want to do is break white light into Roy G Biv from one prism and a second prism reverse the order of Vib G Yor and then have the two spectra intersect to see if they cause only Green light band form. Where the Red intersects the Violet making Green, the Orange intersecting Indigo making Green and Blue & Yellow making green so the entire intersection ends up being All Green patch.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: _206+x book of Science by AP// The paradoxes of Color explained-- White Light the addition of dark colors & where does brown come from// Physics-Math. 10m views

<67738e96-3ea0-4185-af78-05309938345an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=114323&group=sci.math#114323

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2022 22:36:42 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Fri, 30 Sep 2022 05:36 UTC

So before I look to the math numbers of addition of wavelength for explanations, I first want to see if Indigo + Orange gives Green. And from Internet I see there is something called the Green Indigo Dye, made from the indigo plant. If we mix orange with indigo, we can obtain a dark green.

Then I need to know if there is a Violet + Red gives a Green. There is a mixing of green with purple that makes blue. But there is actually a plant Green Violet Hybanthus concolor. It is a violet green color. Just as indigo plant is a dark green color. If we mix red with violet we can obtain green.

If I cannot get my experiment up and running, I will accept the above as the existence of Green made by pairwise addition of Red + Violet = green, and Orange + Indigo = green, and Blue + Yellow = green.

If I cannot get the experiment operational, the above dyes would be the substitute proof.

AP