The universe seems neither benign nor hostile, merely indifferent. -- Sagan

tech / sci.electronics.design / Re: All domestic flights in the United States came to a standstill Wednesday morning while the Federal Aviation Administration worked to restore its Notice to Air Missions system after an outage. #FAA #FAAOutage #Pilot #airlines

SubjectAuthor
* All domestic flights in the United States came to a standstilla a
`* Re: All domestic flights in the United States came to a standstilla a
 `- Re: All domestic flights in the United States came to a standstillFlyguy

1
All domestic flights in the United States came to a standstill Wednesday morning while the Federal Aviation Administration worked to restore its Notice to Air Missions system after an outage. #FAA #FAAOutage #Pilot #airlines

<33c66916-b9fb-426c-bd0c-ea088e3d279bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=114241&group=sci.electronics.design#114241

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2023 07:43:37 -0800 (PST)
Subject: All domestic flights in the United States came to a standstill
From: manta1...@gmail.com (a a)
 by: a a - Wed, 11 Jan 2023 15:43 UTC

#LATEST President Joe #Biden has ordered an investigation into an #FAA system outage that grounded flights across the country Wednesday morning and said the cause of the failure was unknown.

Capt. Ivan
@CockpitChatter
·
1h

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FmMt9cQaYAI0jR4?format=jpg&name=small

Re: All domestic flights in the United States came to a standstill Wednesday morning while the Federal Aviation Administration worked to restore its Notice to Air Missions system after an outage. #FAA #FAAOutage #Pilot #airlines

<17153425-c049-4527-8373-de7fcd27a324n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=114254&group=sci.electronics.design#114254

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2023 09:25:35 -0800 (PST)
From: manta1...@gmail.com (a a)
 by: a a - Wed, 11 Jan 2023 17:25 UTC

On Wednesday, 11 January 2023 at 16:43:42 UTC+1, a a wrote:
> #LATEST President Joe #Biden has ordered an investigation into an #FAA system outage that grounded flights across the country Wednesday morning and said the cause of the failure was unknown.
>
> Capt. Ivan
> @CockpitChatter
> ·
> 1h
> All domestic flights in the United States came to a standstill Wednesday morning while the Federal Aviation Administration worked to restore its Notice to Air Missions system after an outage.
> #FAA #FAAOutage #Pilot #airlines
>
> https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FmMt9cQaYAI0jR4?format=jpg&name=small

Normal air traffic operations were gradually resuming across the U.S. and that the ground halt had been lifted after an overnight outage of the Notice to Air Missions system, the FAA said on Twitter.

Re: All domestic flights in the United States came to a standstill Wednesday morning while the Federal Aviation Administration worked to restore its Notice to Air Missions system after an outage. #FAA #FAAOutage #Pilot #airlines

<b941e28c-2db2-4b06-beb8-7f4e5559ac1bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=114349&group=sci.electronics.design#114349

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2023 17:56:16 -0800 (PST)
From: soar2mor...@yahoo.com (Flyguy)
 by: Flyguy - Fri, 13 Jan 2023 01:56 UTC

On Wednesday, January 11, 2023 at 9:25:40 AM UTC-8, a a wrote:
> On Wednesday, 11 January 2023 at 16:43:42 UTC+1, a a wrote:
> > #LATEST President Joe #Biden has ordered an investigation into an #FAA system outage that grounded flights across the country Wednesday morning and said the cause of the failure was unknown.
> >
> > Capt. Ivan
> > @CockpitChatter
> > ·
> > 1h
> > All domestic flights in the United States came to a standstill Wednesday morning while the Federal Aviation Administration worked to restore its Notice to Air Missions system after an outage.
> > #FAA #FAAOutage #Pilot #airlines
> >
> > https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FmMt9cQaYAI0jR4?format=jpg&name=small
> Normal air traffic operations were gradually resuming across the U.S. and that the ground halt had been lifted after an overnight outage of the Notice to Air Missions system, the FAA said on Twitter.

ButtFuck's DOT is funded to the tune of TWENTY THREE BILLION DOLLARS, but can't seem to get basic information systems to work:
https://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/hundreds-flights-grounded-nationwide-faa-experiences-computer-outage
Now we learn that the FAA has been WITHOUT a permanent administrator for NEARLY A YEAR! Why? Because the incompetent Dims can't seem to get a confirmation hearing booked.
https://www.cnn.com/2023/01/11/politics/phil-washington-faa-issues/index.html