Dijkstra probably hates me (Linus Torvalds, in kernel/sched.c)

tech / sci.math / Re: Calling for help from physicists of the world--making ICBMS obsolete // AP's 191st published book Making ICBMs obsolete// Political science by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) Amazon's Kindle edition.

SubjectAuthor
* Calling for help from physicists of the world--making ICBMS obsoleteArchimedes Plutonium
+- Re: Calling for help from physicists of the world--making ICBMSArchimedes Plutonium
+* Re: Calling for help from physicists of the world--making ICBMSArchimedes Plutonium
|`* Re: Calling for help from physicists of the world--making ICBMSArchimedes Plutonium
| `- Re: Calling for help from physicists of the world--making ICBMSArchimedes Plutonium
`- RE: Calling for help from physicists of the world--making ICBMS obsolete // AP'sEarle Jones

1
Calling for help from physicists of the world--making ICBMS obsolete // AP's 191st published book Making ICBMs obsolete// Political science by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) Amazon's Kindle edition.

<353dc4f3-fe27-468b-88ea-01d03c6cf27an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=114457&group=sci.math#114457

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2022 14:12:10 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Calling for help from physicists of the world--making ICBMS obsolete
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sat, 1 Oct 2022 21:12 UTC

Calling for help from physicists of the world--making ICBMs obsolete // AP's 191st published book Making ICBMs obsolete// Political science by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) Amazon's Kindle edition.

I am asking for help from all physicists or any other science, in making ICBMs obsolete. I see a ominous turn of events in the crazy insane mind of Russia's Putin by annexing land, as an excuse to use nuclear weapons.

It was physicists that invented the nuclear bomb. I am asking for physicists to invent a means of making ICBMs obsolete. So obsolete that no more petty dictators can use them as a threat against the rest of the world.

In this book below, I outline a EM, electromagnetic solution for obsolescence. But I need a means of testing it out and North Korea is just that means.. That these ICBMs have a guidance technology, and if we shot a EM beam to so to speak "telephone call up the ICBM guidance system". The telephone call will cause a technical "hiccup" in the electronics of the ICBM, and it will ruin and foul up the missiles track in space and become ineffective. It will fall or end up somewhere unexpected by the original electronics. Although still damaging to the environment.

One good sign in the invasion by Russia into Ukraine, is that the Russian technology is primitive compared to the West, witness HIMARS precision.

So, I am please, calling the help of all physicists around the world, help in creating a physics means of making ICBMs obsolete.

And I propose we immediately put to use this new technology upon North Korea childish missile launches. Test our invention by causing all future North Korean launches end up falling down on North Korean soil.

Time is of the essence. There is no more important physics in all this world at this moment, but to make ICBMs obsolete.

AP's 191st published book

Making ICBMs obsolete// Political science

by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) Amazon's Kindle edition

Preface: The Russian invasion of Ukraine in February 2022 has made the world nervous and jittery about a nuclear war. Especially when we have so many petty insane dictators in the world who have nuclear ICBMs. An ICBM is short for Intercontinental Ballistic Missile that carries nuclear payload. Russia has about 6,000 ICBM and NATO about 5,500. It is unclear how many ICBMs that China has. But the world is a tinder box if ICBM missiles are launched.. If a nuclear war happens, I believe humanity will live on, but have to take perhaps a 1,000 years to recuperate and recover. And life on Earth will change dramatically. But that is not the reason for writing this book, because, even though humanity will recover, I feel, that a nuclear war will close the window on what humanity should be doing right now-- make a permanent colony on Europa, the satellite of Jupiter because our own Sun has gone into Red Giant Phase. And I feel we have only a 1,000 year time window of success in making a colony on Europa. If we have a nuclear war, instead of colonizing Europa, it may probably cause the extinction of humanity and all of life on Earth as the Sun swallows Earth in its fiery flames.

So that a nuclear war will not kill all life on Earth, but the Sun surely will kill all life on Earth, and the nuclear war prevents us from escaping to a colony on Europa. It is this urgency that forces me to write a book on how to make ICBMs obsolete.

Product details
• ASIN ‏ : ‎ B0B49NQQY4
• Publication date ‏ : ‎ June 15, 2022
• Language ‏ : ‎ English
• File size ‏ : ‎ 367 KB
• Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
• Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Print length ‏ : ‎ 48 pages
• Lending ‏ : ‎ Enabled

Re: Calling for help from physicists of the world--making ICBMS obsolete // AP's 191st published book Making ICBMs obsolete// Political science by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) Amazon's Kindle edition.

<d5e50176-71a8-4a32-9d9c-469eb750585cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=114459&group=sci.math#114459

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2022 14:43:14 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Calling for help from physicists of the world--making ICBMS
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sat, 1 Oct 2022 21:43 UTC

I am asking for physicists to work out a gameplan on how EM messaging like a telephone call can ruin a ICBM.

I am asking for the corporations and their engineers that built the ICBMs asking them of any weaknesses of the ICBM, especially a weakness that a EM signal, like a telephone call can bring upon that ICBM.

I am asking for the telecommunications industry and its engineers, of a EM signal that can literally "call up a ICBM" and in that triumph of calling up the ICBM, it thus ruins its track in space and becomes a ruined missile.

I am asking for information on computer chips inside a ICBM as potential targets of a "telephone call that ruins the missile".

I am back again asking physicists, can EM waves ruin a gyroscope guidance system? I am thinking that a ICBM has a nose cone, the front leading edge of the missile and that if that nose-cone is bombarded with EM signals, that those signals becomes part of the information inside the rocket itself and leads that rocket Astray in its flight path.

I am almost certain that obsolescence of ICBM is fundamentally dealing with EM telephone calling the missile. For the idea of lasers harming the missile, or a rocket interception is flawed. I am convinces the Maximum defense is this telephone call up on the ICBM that ruins the ICBM.

Please help, for there is no more important physics for this day in time.

AP

Re: Calling for help from physicists of the world--making ICBMS obsolete // AP's 191st published book Making ICBMs obsolete// Political science by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) Amazon's Kindle edition.

<e692a2f0-c041-4bba-892e-30136cc09f2bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=114461&group=sci.math#114461

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2022 15:04:29 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sat, 1 Oct 2022 22:04 UTC

This is a new concept in physics "telephone call on a ICBM". Its definition is that the ICBM is considered to be a total robot. And a signaling of this robot by EM spectrum, the signaling will ruin something of the robot and it goes off course. So the telephone call of a ICBM is a concept of using EM spectrum to interfer with the ICBM tracking system and thus, ruin the missile completely of its intent and purpose and its target.

So those not in science can easily mis-understand what I mean by telephone calling a ICBM. The ICBM has no telephone. I am just simplifying the concept of how the EM signal ruins the ICBM.

The more computer chips the ICBM has aboard, the easier it is to telephone call the ICBM and ruin it.

It maybe the case that some of the older ICBMs have no computer chips and in that case, well, we have to focus the EM signal upon the gyroscopic mechanism aboard the ICBM. All ICBMs have a gyroscope mechanism. So, well, the physics question then becomes, hit the ICBM nosecone with EM signalling which gets funnelled into the gyroscopic mechanism and ruins it with bad information. Perhaps, if we have the resonance frequency of the missile, make it wobble in flight path and land somewhere far away from target.

Now of course, I would like to find out if we can find a resonance frequency so that when North Korea tests its next missile, that the telephone call up ends up causing the North Korea missile to plopp down on the ground and scupper around on the ground never attaining flight.

AP

RE: Calling for help from physicists of the world--making ICBMS obsolete // AP's 191st published book Making ICBMs obsolete// Political science by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) Amazon's Kindle edition.

<7Q2_K.138033$479c.69708@fx48.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=114462&group=sci.math#114462

Newsgroups: sci.math
From: earle.jo...@comcast.net (Earle Jones)
Subject: RE: Calling for help from physicists of the world--making ICBMS obsolete // AP's 191st published book Making ICBMs obsolete// Political science by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) Amazon's Kindle edition.
Date: Sat, 01 Oct 2022 22:04:51 GMT
 by: Earle Jones - Sat, 1 Oct 2022 22:04 UTC

On Sat Oct 1 14:12:10 2022 Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> [...]
>
> So that a nuclear war will not kill all life on Earth, but the Sun surely will kill all life on Earth, and the nuclear war prevents us from escaping to a colony on Europa. It is this urgency that forces me to write a book on how to make ICBMs obsolete.

*
AP: Are you doing anything to protect your new invention?

earle
*

Re: Calling for help from physicists of the world--making ICBMS obsolete // AP's 191st published book Making ICBMs obsolete// Political science by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) Amazon's Kindle edition.

<df607d67-fe83-42b7-afba-25f7d5941e27n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=114477&group=sci.math#114477

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2022 17:57:16 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sun, 2 Oct 2022 00:57 UTC

Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com>
5:26 PM (2 hours ago)

to Plutonium Atom Universe
Now there is a nice modern way of testing the concept "telephone calling a ICBM". For testing on North Korean missile launches is going to be few and far in-between, especially when we start to scuttle and ruin each test flight. Those North Korean missiles are more than likely all coming from China, and China is going to become disgruntled upon seeing the West ruin every missile test with telephone calling.

So we need a daily testing of telephone technology, and that is easily gotten from the modern day drones. Drones are not missiles but the same principal applies. So as we build a drone and launch it, say in California, and nearby shoot a EM signal to telephone call up the drone, and see if it falters and falls from the sky. And then scale up to a ICBM.

AP, King of Science, especially Physics

Re: Calling for help from physicists of the world--making ICBMS obsolete // AP's 191st published book Making ICBMs obsolete// Political science by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) Amazon's Kindle edition.

<d9ea1943-a91e-4893-9644-be1767752b5bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=114490&group=sci.math#114490

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2022 21:17:53 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sun, 2 Oct 2022 04:17 UTC

I find this intriguing, that the recent NASA DART program of slamming a satellite into a asteroid to see if it can be budged out of its orbit, I find that similar to my jamming a ICBM. I call it "telephone calling". Scientists would call it jamming interference.

By telephone calling I mean the radio or microwaves interfer with the internal gyroscope or computer chips, interfer enough so the ICBM will never hit its target.

AP