TRANSACTION CANCELLED - FARECARD RETURNED

tech / sci.math / Kibo on wanting to fuck her corpse/Kate Heinzelman, question, do you not think CIA is going overboard on stalking-- I mean 30 years for the insane Kibo Parry M??

SubjectAuthor
* ---206+x book of Science by AP// The paradoxes of Color explained--Archimedes Plutonium
+* Re: ---206+x book of Science by AP// The paradoxes of ColorArchimedes Plutonium
|+* Re: ---206+x book of Science by AP// The paradoxes of ColorArchimedes Plutonium
||`* Re: ---206+x book of Science by AP// The paradoxes of ColorArchimedes Plutonium
|| `- Re: ---206+x book of Science by AP// The paradoxes of ColorArchimedes Plutonium
|`* Re: Archimedes "barking fuckdog" Plutonium flunked the math test of aMichael Moroney
| `- Kibo on wanting to fuck her corpse/Kate Heinzelman, question, do youArchimedes Plutonium
+- Re: ---206+x book of Science by AP// The paradoxes of ColorArchimedes Plutonium
`- Re: ---206+x book of Science by AP// The paradoxes of ColorArchimedes Plutonium

1
---206+x book of Science by AP// The paradoxes of Color explained-- White Light the addition of dark colors & where does brown come from// Physics-Math. 12m views

<050800bb-6624-44f3-9548-4d2c95ddc256n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=114394&group=sci.math#114394

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2022 14:31:58 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: ---206+x book of Science by AP// The paradoxes of Color explained--
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Fri, 30 Sep 2022 21:31 UTC

206+x book of Science by AP// The paradoxes of Color explained-- White Light the addition of dark colors & where does brown come from// Physics-Math.
Subscribe

Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Sep 28, 2022, 9:16:48 AM (2 days ago)

206+x book of Science by AP// The paradoxes of Color explained-- White Light the addition of dark colors & where does brown come from// Physics-Math.

I wrote a book on just that subject matter alone-- paradoxes of science. Such things as why we lose weight when we have cancer, for it seems as though you have a growth that adds on more weight to the body as a whole. Explanation: There are 2 bodies and the cancer is a parasite that eats the first body.

In physics of optics we have white light being the combination of all of red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, violet. The Roy G Biv teaching aid to help remember the colors in order. But each of those colors is darker than white, so how in the world is the coming together of all those colors going to be white? Should it really be "black"?

And the explanation of the color black as the absence of light, when we would think that "white light" should be the absence of light.

Finally the color "brown" when the primary-colors to make other colors is red, yellow, blue makes orange, green, violet.

This book is an attempt to come to some common-sense explanation for these questions and to lay to rest the paradoxes of light-colors.

AP
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Sep 28, 2022, 10:47:59 AM (2 days ago)

I am hoping that the mathematics of wavelengths suffices to explain away all the paradoxes of color.

Did you know that green plants do not like "green wavelength light"? They do not like it because it is reflected off of plants and the reason we see them as "being green". Plants utilize the red light and the blue light but not the green in between red and blue.

So if I take the idea that combining red with blue to get the intermediate color --- green. A math addition of red + blue = green.

Then argue that green is white.

How on Earth could green be white???? Can we say that the human eye turns white into being "green". If I can do that, it would dismiss the paradox.

That leaves brown to explain.

I have a old Brown Cow plain yoghurt container on my table. It has a faded color brown cow on the picture. Brown looks to be a mix of green and yellow..

If I can get the math of wavelengths to work out, then green + yellow = brown and that brown is converging on "black".

So, we have a mathematics that if correct, converges to Green where green is both white and black and brown is a near-black.

This is my prospective attack on the problem of Color. That it is a math addition of wavelength to the right and left of Green.

Only because the human eye is constructed to see Green, when in physics numbers it is "white".

Tough, tough paradox, far more challenging than the Special Relativity paradox that so many waifs of science get scuttled and annoyed and perplexed by..

Why, the color paradox is 1,000 times more challenging than Special Relativity and its time dilation and space length contraction. Why SR is peanuts compared to the challenge of color paradox.

AP
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Sep 29, 2022, 3:03:02 AM (yesterday)

Now I am very excited, very very excited about a experiment I am going to perform to prove any and perhaps if lucky, all these claims so far. The claims that green light is actually white and black light as the red, orange, yellow cancel the violet, indigo, blue of the order Roy G Biv only the Biv is backwards.

You see, in this experiment I seek to show that the wavelength of violet cancels red and indigo cancels orange and yellow cancels blue, by cancels, I mean a vector additive that becomes green. And we already see this in the fact that yellow and blue become green.

So does violet and red become green? Does indigo and orange become green?

And my hypothesis is that the human anatomy eyeball sees a Green when in physics reality, the Green is really White or Black.

In other words, what we see and the brain interprets as a color is not the actual color of physics. There is no color spectrum of Roy G Biv for a different species such as dog or cat or bird.

EXPERIMENT:

So what I need in materials is two prisms and two laser white lights.

I shoot the laser white light through one prism and notice the Roy G Biv.

The second prism I shoot the second laser white light through the prism, but the geometry of the set up is such that the spectrum is reversed from the first white light prism.

So the first prism shows Roy G Biv. The second prism shows a Vib G Yor and the two light spectrums intersect.

At the intersection, the Red intercepts the Violet, the Orange intercepts the Indigo, the Yellow intercepts the Blue. And the Green of 1st laser intercepts the Green of 2nd laser.

If I am lucky and see that the intersection yields all Green light, the two bands becoming totally Green and no more Roy G Biv, then these results tell me I am onto something new, and important discovery.

If in the intersection of both lasers, one reversed of the other, and nothing happens, the two spectrums are the same as before the intersection, well, then I have nothing at this moment in time.

So, well, onward to the experiment. Wish me luck.

AP, King of Science, especially Physics
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Sep 29, 2022, 4:35:34 PM (24 hours ago)

First, why am I doing a book on colors? And the answer is quick and fast, there is a paradox here, and whenever I run into a paradox, it needs a science solution. In fact, there are several paradoxes of color.

(1) How is it that White light comes from mixing darker colors of red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, violet. This breaks all commonsense, that white comes from darker colors. The color yellow seems closest or nearest to that of white. Yet all 7 of these colors come from white light.

So a paradox in science, whenever you encounter them, they require a resolution, unless, well, unless you are _not a scientist_, then no resolution is required. No scientist can idle by with a paradox in the house.

Second paradox of colors.

(2) We see plants the majority of them are "green, green, green" and our minds come to think that green is the most important color when it comes to life for plants are green. But it turns out that plants reflect the green light waves, reject them and utilize the red light to the left of green in Roy G Biv, and the blue light to the right of green in Roy G Biv. This is more of a misunderstanding than it is a paradox, but we are not far wrong in categorizing it as a paradox. That plants are 90% green in color, yet plants reject green.

So we notice that Green is in the middle of Roy G Biv. And this begs the question of -- could it be that Green is a human anatomy, a physiology characteristic-- a human mechanism and not something inherent in Nature. If all our eyes were from a bird or a salamander or a fish or a cat or a dog, would we still see the Roy G Biv spectrum that humans see? I seriously doubt it.

What I think is going on here is that Roy G Biv is mostly a biology anatomy phenomenon and not a basic inherent physics of the world.

I would almost bet that if we could wear the eyes of a cat or dog for a day or two, that they see the world in their own spectrum, a different spectrum from Roy G Biv. But a spectrum nonetheless. For, after all, much activity of life is based on color, birds have color, flowers have color, insects are attracted by color.

And I suspect that if we wore cat eyes or dog eyes for a day their electromagnetic spectrum would be identical to humans as they discover through physics, but that their eyes focus on a different part of the spectrum. Humans make green the middle color in Roy G Biv. It could be that dog eyes make red the middle color and have 3 colors to the left of their red and 3 colors to the right of their red, very different from the human Roy G Biv.

So my hunch is that EM spectrum is physics revealed, but the Visible portion of EM spectrum the Roy G Biv of colors is more biology physiology than it is physics.

I was reading the color mixing web sites and found out several things.

blue + orange = brown

all primary colors, the red yellow blue mixed in equal amounts yields grey to black

an imbalance in mixing of red yellow blue results in brown

indigo + yellow = brown to grey to black

I was looking to see if indigo + orange = green? No answer.

Then I saw a website that indicated green in its many shades is a most difficult color to obtain.

AP
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Sep 29, 2022, 4:54:48 PM (24 hours ago)

Now I have started this experiment already but see that the engineering of it maybe beyond my laboratory needs.

What I want to do is break white light into Roy G Biv from one prism and a second prism reverse the order of Vib G Yor and then have the two spectra intersect to see if they cause only Green light band form. Where the Red intersects the Violet making Green, the Orange intersecting Indigo making Green and Blue & Yellow making green so the entire intersection ends up being All Green patch.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: ---206+x book of Science by AP// The paradoxes of Color explained-- White Light the addition of dark colors & where does brown come from// Physics-Math. 12m views

<908b0258-8ea6-44bb-ade1-0a72cc36de20n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=114395&group=sci.math#114395

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2022 14:44:56 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: ---206+x book of Science by AP// The paradoxes of Color
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Fri, 30 Sep 2022 21:44 UTC

AP solves the Paradox of Colors. How you can get darker colors from white light. As we send white light through a prism, it breaks down into the rainbow of colors red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, violet Roy G Biv. All these 7 colors being darker than white. So how is this possible. For the Paradox is, that when you mix those 7 colors them become the color of black, not white.

A huge huge paradox. And not as long as AP is the King of Science, will he let this go unnoticed. A paradox in any science deserves close attention and a viable resolution.

After a week on this subject I have found the correct solution, and it goes back to 1890s with Wilhelm Wien called the "Black body" "Imagine a furnace with a hole in it. Any light of any wavelength entering that hole would strike a rough inner wall and be mostly absorbed." Asimov-History of Physics.

To solve the Color Paradox of Physics, all we need to do is postulate that Light waves are themselves Black Body.

So how does Light Waves become "white"? Easy, consider a jet airplane in the skies overhead with all those "contrail lines". The water vapor in the air is excited and turns whitish as the black jet airplane flies throught them. In the same manner, light waves stir up the atmosphere as the black-waves travel through the atmosphere and we see "white light". But the true light wave is black body.

AP, King of Science, especially Physics

Re: ---206+x book of Science by AP// The paradoxes of Color explained-- White Light the addition of dark colors & where does brown come from// Physics-Math. 12m views

<9caeeea6-4bfc-4f35-8f35-3f1e45b8a74fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=114412&group=sci.math#114412

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2022 21:21:27 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sat, 1 Oct 2022 04:21 UTC

So, what I am saying here is that the easiest solution for the many paradoxes of Color, the easiest solution is to say that Light Waves are all Black Body Waves. They are black, and when you see white or red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, violet those are secondary features forced upon Black Body Light Waves.

As Light Waves move through space, when they encounter a atmosphere, they leave "contrails" just like jet airplanes leave contrails. Or when Black-Body Light Waves pass through a prism, they leave a different contrails.

Now, besides being the easiest explanation for color paradox-- how does white transform into colors all darker than white. Besides solving that paradox, let us ask if Black-Body Light Waves make commonsense elsewhere in physics.

It is a common observation, especially from space, that looking beyond Earth atmosphere the Space is "black" an outer-space of black. Yet we all know that the Sun is flooding these stretches of Outer Space. So if light waves were "white" then the space around Earth should not be black, but be white from the flood of light of our shining star, the Sun.

On the other hand, if all Light Waves are Black-Body Light Waves, then only in volumes of space where there is little matter to interact with, then those light waves must be Black-Body for Space is black.

AP

Re: ---206+x book of Science by AP// The paradoxes of Color explained-- White Light the addition of dark colors & where does brown come from// Physics-Math. 12m views

<b87f927c-938e-40cb-9679-52ff7c9723bdn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=114414&group=sci.math#114414

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2022 23:23:08 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sat, 1 Oct 2022 06:23 UTC

The same again for lightning bolts, we see a lot of white. But the underlying energy is electricity of Black-body waves. The whiteness is secondary, the interaction of the black-body wave upon molecules in the atmosphere, especially polar water molecules.

Now lightning can occur even on a sunny day without rain on Earth. But we never have lightning in Outer Space where there are no molecules. This is indication that the white light in lightning is secondary to a Black-Body Wave, the Light Wave.

It is merely out of habit, that we have daylight and we think that light is white the replaces the darkness of night. When in reality, Light Waves are black-body and any whiteness we see is caused by these black-body waves upon the atmosphere.

AP

Re: ---206+x book of Science by AP// The paradoxes of Color explained-- White Light the addition of dark colors & where does brown come from// Physics-Math. 12m views

<34b63662-f71a-4a8a-966b-ba08a95f4bebn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=114415&group=sci.math#114415

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2022 00:18:30 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sat, 1 Oct 2022 07:18 UTC

I am looking at pictures of Mercury from the Messenger spacecraft. And the amazing thing I see is the utter pith dark black surrounding Mercury when not directly staring into the Sun.

The only commonsense explanation for this data, is to say Light Waves are not "white" but rather black-body Light Waves. Only when light waves interfer with molecules that a color appear.

If Light Waves were in possession of color, whether white or red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, violet, then we would see color surrounding Mercury. Instead we see pitch dark black.

AP

Re: ---206+x book of Science by AP// The paradoxes of Color explained-- White Light the addition of dark colors & where does brown come from// Physics-Math. 12m views

<3ac35f59-4343-4616-a34d-f92822c7243an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=114450&group=sci.math#114450

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2022 13:00:38 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sat, 1 Oct 2022 20:00 UTC

I have made tremendous progress on this subject, just within a week's time. But sadly I regret I find myself tangled up between pure physics and biology. I never faced an entanglement like this before and it may cause havoc for me. So I am going to have to tread lightly through this biology interface with pure physics. Of course the pure physics is always the answer to problems, but when biology interfaces with pure physics, it can be a terrible mess to try to untangle. The reader is probably not familiar with what I am complaining about.

In the space of a week I found the solution to the rainbow color paradox-- the Roy G Biv, which all those colors are darker than white as in white light sent through a prism. The White light is broken down into Roy G Biv. But actually that is the flaw and cause of the paradox. The truth is that all EM spectrum are Black-Body Light Waves, even the visible. And the only optic illusion or delusion is to think that Light Waves are white, when in truth they are Black Body.

That immediately solves the paradox, for Black breaks down into Roy G. Biv and when you sum up Roy G Biv, you end up back again with black. No paradox.. And all the Roy G. Biv are darker than is white. You cannot get white from mixing any of Roy G. Biv.

So, I solved the pure physics, but now I have kilogram questions on biology and how animals see. Do Humans have a red yellow blue cones for seeing color? Is this why they are called primary colors? For they make the other colors of Roy G Biv?

Biology evolution is not pure physics. So why was it important for our ancestors to recognize colors? Could they have lived and evolved just as well in "black and white"? What advantage was there in seeing Roy G. Biv? Could they tell if a fruit is ripe from color as a advantage so they do not get a stomach ache? Does seeing color better warn a troop of our ancestors that a lion is hiding in the bushes where black and white is harder to spot.

And then this leads to very difficult questions for bats. Do bats recognize color? Can they see a butterfly that is unpalatable, see the color markings and avoid the butterfly.

This then leads to the question that in pure physics-- all Light Waves are Black Body Waves, so for humans we have the Visible Range from Roy G. Biv. For a bat, then, they have their spectrum along the EM spectrum-- wholly unlike the human spectrum of visible. So the question here is --- does the bat have a seeing anatomy of a Roy G. Biv totally different from the human Roy G. Biv? Humans have 7 colors, do bats have 7 colors also?

So, the reader can begin to fathom all the questions coming in front of us, now that the floodgates are open on Roy G. Biv.

AP, King of Science, especially Physics

Re: ---206+x book of Science by AP// The paradoxes of Color explained-- White Light the addition of dark colors & where does brown come from// Physics-Math. 12m views

<ad18aa60-7c42-4b45-a504-29daa28e2262n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=114452&group=sci.math#114452

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2022 13:22:40 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sat, 1 Oct 2022 20:22 UTC

Well, I am not over the paradox fully yet. I still need to explain the ever prescence of White in our environoment. If all of Light Waves are black-body just as in pure physics black-body quantum mechanics, then we still have a problem of how do we get white from Roy G. Biv, all 7 colors darker than white and the summation of them is a return to black.

So how do we get "white"?

I said that white was a secondary effect of the black-body Light wave traveling in space. Much like contrails to a jet airplane.

And much like the Science News, 24September2022 "Oort cloud comets may spin to death" "How these icy objects break up has been a long-standing puzzle" "Comet Leonard dazzled earlier this year and then disintegrated after passing by the Sun"

A comet tail is further evidence that Light Waves are Black-Body and they only turn white in color when reflecting off a object or passing through a atmosphere.

But how can Roy G Biv give white when Light Waves are blackbody? And the only answer I have at this moment in time, is that the Green in Roy G. Biv when two light waves cancel in red +violet, orange+indigo, yellow +blue all become green, so we have a solid band of Green and thence I make the theoretical leap that Green is white.

This would explain why Plants cannot utilize green light and discard it off the plant leaf as unusable. We see it as Green leaves, but plants see it as useless light.

Of course we see green and the plant uses the Roy and the Biv.

But can we say that if you combine Roy G Biv with that of Vib G Yor combine those that we end up with white light?

I need to run some experiments.

AP

Re: Archimedes "barking fuckdog" Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test

<thb6et$1itq$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=114491&group=sci.math#114491

From: moro...@world.std.spaamtrap.com (Michael Moroney)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Subject: Re: Archimedes "barking fuckdog" Plutonium flunked the math test of a
lifetime-generation test
Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2022 01:09:53 -0400
 by: Michael Moroney - Sun, 2 Oct 2022 05:09 UTC

🐒 of Math and 🦍 of Physics Archimedes "Meckling's Village Idiot"
Plutonium <plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com> fails at math and science:

> AP solves the Paradox of Colors.

Well I was hoping that you'd actually do the experiment you proposed,
but I didn't actually expect you to do so. As I really expected, you
declare by proclamation to have "solved" the problem, without ever
understanding it.

> How you can get darker colors from white light. As we send white light through a prism, it breaks down into the rainbow of colors red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, violet Roy G Biv. All these 7 colors being darker than white. So how is this possible. For the Paradox is, that when you mix those 7 colors them become the color of black, not white.

It sounds like you don't know about additive color combination and
subtractive color combination. Something that middle school students
learn in physics or art classes. Additive colors happens when you
combine lights of different colors to get other colors, including white.
Subtractive colors are what happens with mixing paints, mixing colors
gets other colors, including (in theory, rarely practice) black.

> A huge huge paradox. And not as long as AP is the King of Science, will he let this go unnoticed. A paradox in any science deserves close attention and a viable resolution.

Just more evidence why AP is just a peasant of science.

> After a week on this subject I have found the correct solution, and it goes back to 1890s with Wilhelm Wien called the "Black body" "Imagine a furnace with a hole in it. Any light of any wavelength entering that hole would strike a rough inner wall and be mostly absorbed." Asimov-History of Physics.
>
> To solve the Color Paradox of Physics, all we need to do is postulate that Light waves are themselves Black Body.
>
> So how does Light Waves become "white"? Easy, consider a jet airplane in the skies overhead with all those "contrail lines". The water vapor in the air is excited and turns whitish as the black jet airplane flies throught them. In the same manner, light waves stir up the atmosphere as the black-waves travel through the atmosphere and we see "white light". But the true light wave is black body.

Between this absurdity, plus expecting to take out ICBMs by placing
phone calls to them just shows me that poor AP has lost it completely.
AP's mind is circling round and round the toilet bowl...

(maybe if you ask really nicely, Putin and Kim Jong Un will give you the
phone numbers of all their ICBMs. Hahahahaha!!!!)

> AP, Peasant of Science, especially Physics

Kibo on wanting to fuck her corpse/Kate Heinzelman, question, do you not think CIA is going overboard on stalking-- I mean 30 years for the insane Kibo Parry M??

<59bb4d11-9585-4d80-bfda-5bc11839b74dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=114493&group=sci.math#114493

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2022 23:29:37 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Kibo on wanting to fuck her corpse/Kate Heinzelman, question, do you
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sun, 2 Oct 2022 06:29 UTC

On Monday, September 19, 2022 at 3:21:37 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> fails at math and science:

Kibo Parry M.30 year stalker--> I want to fuck her corpse//Kate Heinzelman question-- is it legal for the CIA to pay for stalkers like Kibo to stalk private USA citizens, and 30 years on... nonstop for 30 years. Should not Kibo be in Guantanamo, not in a desk-job spamming and stalking Usenet.

On Sunday, September 18, 2022 at 12:43:52 AM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
>"bozo"
> fails at math and science:
>"psychoceramic"

Kate must have something well going for her to be the CIA General Counsel. The only big time loser around here is you Kibo Parry M., why you even hate your own mother.

Who Kibo? CIA Kate Heinzelman; I thought she is just new on the job?
On Sunday, September 11, 2022 at 12:07:15 AM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> I want to fuck her corpse
> You are a very sick man

Who, Kibo Parry M; William J. Burns for scolding you on blowing your cover, the same day you entered the CIA?

On Tuesday, September 13, 2022 at 10:40:13 AM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
>"physics hater"
> tarded:
> Drag Queen of Science, especially Physics

Kibo Parry Moroney in 1997 blows his CIA cover-- to the entire world, mind you---
Re: Archimedes Vanadium, America's most beloved poster
>> In article <5nefan$i06$9...@news.thecia.net> kibo greps <ki...@shell.thecia.net> writes:

AP no longer tolerates 30 year nonstop stalker shitheads like Kibo Parry M.

Time that stalker shitheads like Kibo Parry Moron did physics in sci.physics and math in sci.math.

148th published book

Plutonium Atom Totality Universe, 9th edition 2021, Atom Totality Series, book 1 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Last revision was 30Nov2021. And this is AP's 148th published science book.

Preface:
Physics book that explains what the universe is, and how it works. This is a continuation of the Atomic Theory by Democritus in Ancient Greek times. It adds one more fact to the Atomic Theory picture. That the Universe itself is one gigantic big atom. The picture is that of the Universe, in total, is one big atom that contains more atoms, inside itself. It completes the logic of science that Dr. Feynman wrote-- all things are made up of atoms -- and so, to complete that idea -- all things and the universe itself is an atom.

In this edition of year 2021, AP actually proves the Atom Totality theory, and therefore, a simultaneously _disproof_ of the Big Bang theory. The proof is simple, in that the Sun and stars shine not from fusion, but rather, instead, shine from the Faraday law going on inside each and every proton in the Sun or star, or, in the Universe. The muon is the true electron of atoms and is the bar magnet in Faraday's law while the proton is a 840MeV particle in the geometry shape of 8 ring coil torus that is the closed loop coil in Faraday's Law. NASA scientists have discovered the Sun is a yearly increase in radiation of 0.005% yearly, and is why 25% of all insects have perished in the last decade 2010-2020. Stars and Sun shine from Faraday law, not from fusion and that is how the Universe itself grows. So, we cannot logically have two different mechanisms for the creation of the Universe. We cannot have electricity magnetism of Faraday law and then some silly "explosion of Big Bang" to create and grow the universe.

Also, in the course of providing supporting evidence of the Atom Totality theory, my research had to revise and correct the entire Maxwell Equations, and revise and correct the theory, the quantum electrodynamics theory.

Cover Picture: Again I used 8 rings from plumbing hardware to represent the 8 rings of a proton torus, and visualize each ring as a dot cloud pattern instead of a continuous ring, and the holes in some of those rings helps facilitate that image. Notice the muon ring is inside the proton torus rings, and perpendicular, and situated at the equator, going around and around the proton torus at nearly the speed of light in the Faraday law; producing electricity. Atoms are designed to produce maximum electricity, given their masses.
Length: 329 pages

Product details
• ASIN ‏ : ‎ B08T82M2LP
• Publication date ‏ : ‎ January 16, 2021
• Language ‏ : ‎ English
• File size ‏ : ‎ 872 KB
• Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
• Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Print length ‏ : ‎ 329 pages
• Lending ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Best Sellers Rank: #203,710 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
◦ #289 in Physics (Kindle Store)
◦ #1,716 in Physics (Books)

#1-2, 48th published book

Plutonium Atom Totality Universe, Atom Totality Series, book 2 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

--------------------------
Table of Contents
--------------------------

1) A visual image of a Atom Totality

2) Simply multiply 9 times 105MeV and there you get the rest mass of proton and neutron.

3) The tau-electron 1777MeV is merely 105MeV multiply by 17 is 1785 with Sigma Error of 0.4%.

4) Particle in the 840MeV range so that we can say we discovered the proton particle isolated of its internal muon.

5) Found a 840MeV particle in experimental physics, but, is it the proton torus without its interior occupied by a muon?

6) The theory of 9s, as help in physics.

7) How we picture the interior of Atoms, and the Atom Totality.

8) The Principle of Scooting-Over, applied.

9) An ongoing commentary of the geometry of atoms, both interior and exterior.

10) Galaxies form Rings in Faraday Coil, and Faraday bar-magnet // Cosmic Proton, Cosmic Muon.

11) Is there a Cosmic Faraday Law going on?
Length: 148 pages

Product details
File Size: 2370 KB
Print Length: 148 pages
Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
Publication Date: June 10, 2019
Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
Language: English
ASIN: B07SW87BF5
Text-to-Speech: Enabled

Word Wise: Enabled
Lending: Enabled
Screen Reader: Supported
Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #285,417 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
#826 in Astronomy (Books)
#166 in Astronomy (Kindle Store)
#671 in Physics (Kindle Store)

#1-3, 74th published book

HISTORY OF THE PROTON MASS and the 945 MeV //Atom Totality series, book 3 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

In 2016-2017, AP discovered that the real proton has a mass of 840 MeV, not 938. The real electron was actually the muon and the muon stays inside the proton that forms a proton torus of 8 rings and with the muon as bar magnet is a Faraday Law producing magnetic monopoles. So this book is all about why researchers of physics and engineers keep getting the number 938MeV when they should be getting the number 840 MeV + 105 MeV = 945 MeV.

Cover Picture is a proton torus of 8 rings with a muon of 1 ring inside the proton torus, doing the Faraday Law and producing magnetic monopoles.
Length: 17 pages

Product details
• Publication Date : December 18, 2019
• Word Wise : Enabled
• Print Length : 17 pages
• File Size : 698 KB
• ASIN : B082WYGVNG
• Language: : English
• Text-to-Speech : Not enabled
• Enhanced Typesetting : Enabled
• Screen Reader : Supported
• Lending : Enabled

#1-4, 105th published book

Atom Geometry is Torus Geometry // Atom Totality series, book 4 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Since all atoms are doing the Faraday Law inside them, of their thrusting muon into a proton coil in the shape of a geometry torus, then the torus is the geometry of each and every atom. But then we must explain the neutrons since the muon and proton are doing Faraday's Law, then the neutron needs to be explained in terms of this proton torus with muon inside, all three shaped as rings. The muon is a single ring and each proton is 8 rings. The neutron is shaped like a plate and is solid not hollow. The explanation of a neutron is that of a capacitor storing what the proton-muon rings produce in electricity. Where would the neutron parallel plates be located? I argue in this text that the neutron plates when fully grown from 1 eV until 945MeV are like two parallel plate capacitors where each neutron is part of one plate, like two pieces of bread with the proton-muon torus being a hamburger patty.

Cover Picture: I assembled two atoms in this picture where the proton torus with a band of muons inside traveling around and around the proton torus producing electricity. And the pie-plates represent neutrons as parallel-plate capacitors.
Length: 39 pages

Product details
• Publication Date : March 24, 2020
• Word Wise : Not Enabled
• ASIN : B086BGSNXN
• Print Length : 39 pages
• File Size : 935 KB
• Language: : English
• Text-to-Speech : Not enabled
• Screen Reader : Supported
• Enhanced Typesetting : Enabled
• Lending : Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,656,820 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
#6413 in Mathematics (Kindle Store)
#315 in One-Hour Science & Math Short Reads
#4953 in Physics (Kindle Store)

Click here to read the complete article