From: dlu...@esivlen.an (Douglass Nervetti)
Newsgroups: sci.math,sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity
Subject: Re: Does the frequency of a moving clock become lower or its period
become shorter?
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2022 20:54:56 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Douglass Nervetti - Mon, 3 Oct 2022 20:54 UTC

Ken Seto wrote:

> On Wednesday, September 21, 2022 at 12:26:43 AM UTC-4, tjrob137 wrote:
>> What is true is that an inertial frame used to measure a moving clock
>> will measure it as ticking more slowly than an identical clock at rest
>> in the frame. "Time dilation" is about measurements and how they are
>> made, not clocks varying their (proper) tick rates.
>
> How do the observer measures the rate of a moving clock?
> Do you mean predict ?? Also, does the observer assumes that he is at rest
> and the observed clock is doing the moving ??

we agree, the khazar khakholes of europe and the khazar khakholes of
americaca had the sanctions not strong enough, so these *state_terrorists*
are going to sabotage *undefended* _life_essential_ infrastructure. Pigs.
Goys, you may not sit with at your table. They eat like dogs. Once again,
the things in the Bible shows up to be 100% correct.

UK Column News - 3rd October 2022
https://www.bitchute.com/video/iLho4z9OYNLt/