"Confound these ancestors.... They've stolen our best ideas!" -- Ben Jonson

tech / sci.physics.relativity / Is Earth’s orbit circular or elliptical?

SubjectAuthor
* Is Earth’s orbit circular or elliptical?carl eto
`* Re: Is Earth’s orbit circular or elliptical?Paul Alsing
 `* Re: Is Earth’s orbit circular or elliptical?carl eto
  `- Re: Is Earth’s orbit circular or elliptical?carl eto

1
Is Earth’s orbit circular or elliptical?

<0d233a9a-965d-4740-8ac0-ffe51e7dd1f0n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=114808&group=sci.physics.relativity#114808

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sat, 6 May 2023 10:45:48 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Is_Earth’s_orbit_circular_or_elliptical?
From: ccarleto...@gmail.com (carl eto)
 by: carl eto - Sat, 6 May 2023 17:45 UTC

Kepler describes the Earth orbiting the Sun on an elliptical path but the seasons are formed by the tilt of the Earth where the tilt allows a hemisphere of the Earth to be closer (summer) or farther (winter) from the Sun forming a 300 mile displacement yet Kepler describes the Earth orbiting the Sun on an elliptical orbit where the displacement between the Earth's orbital aphelion and perihelion is 3.1 million miles yet seasons are not formed at the equator which is experimental proof the Earth's orbit is circular.

Re: Is Earth’s orbit circular or elliptical?

<631d7fa1-cb4d-4198-95ae-92e3eb27ca39n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=114864&group=sci.physics.relativity#114864

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sat, 6 May 2023 19:24:04 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re:_Is_Earth’s_orbit_circular_or_elliptical?
From: pnals...@gmail.com (Paul Alsing)
 by: Paul Alsing - Sun, 7 May 2023 02:24 UTC

On Saturday, May 6, 2023 at 10:45:49 AM UTC-7, carl eto wrote:
> Kepler describes the Earth orbiting the Sun on an elliptical path but the seasons are formed by the tilt of the Earth where the tilt allows a hemisphere of the Earth to be closer (summer) or farther (winter) from the Sun forming a 300 mile displacement yet Kepler describes the Earth orbiting the Sun on an elliptical orbit where the displacement between the Earth's orbital aphelion and perihelion is 3.1 million miles yet seasons are not formed at the equator which is experimental proof the Earth's orbit is circular.

My dog knows more physics than you do... and he has been dead for years...

Re: Is Earth’s orbit circular or elliptical?

<1ab04fd0-1362-4f45-b0db-c28160c5e82bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=114959&group=sci.physics.relativity#114959

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sun, 7 May 2023 15:27:13 -0700 (PDT)
From: ccarleto...@gmail.com (carl eto)
 by: carl eto - Sun, 7 May 2023 22:27 UTC

Special Relativity is the only complete paper, with an abstract, intro, etc.. that I have written since this is the main scope of physics, the rest is important but special relativity is the most import part of physics since it addresses the main problem that was occurring in 1900 - 1923 when physics was first developing that was going to be based in the future on Maxwell’s electromagnetic theory of light. We human tend to believe that the process of science that is used to form what is accepted today just spontaneously formed but in fact there was a process that starts at the beginning and reach to a certain point that manifests itself into the future.

In all science, there are people that know what they are doing and those, even with PhD in a particular subject have not a clue what they are talking about and it is hard it distinguish between the two by the general public. Even I have been and still am call a troll and even worst yet most people and organization cannot debate me on the subject that I post here on this site and have sent to every science magazine yet do not even get a single response but times are a changing.
The science establishment act as though I do not exist which is odd since I have been doing this for over 20 years and at the beginning 1994, the people of the science journals always gave me a response and were extremely respectful and sometimes affectionate but now it is a sea of nothingness which is odd since you would think after all this research that I would get better yet according to their collective response, I and my work is nothing.

You can imagine the joy in the discovery that I have presented in these papers which is what has keeps me alive and most importantly young. The love the GOD, whenever I get to the peak of my research which sometime is false but when it is real, I feel like Jesus has touched my heart. Unfortunately, this feeling of love only last until I find another golden nugget with the help of God. I put the question in my leather 200-year-old bible and sleep with it and in the morning ask God to help me with the question and for guidance and he never fails me. Only once did he fail me when I ask that Taylor Swift or Emma Watson marry me but they are still single which is some consolation which is why is pick two girls.

Re: Is Earth’s orbit circular or elliptical?

<95b88963-06e4-431b-aea6-f8c5903d8a47n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=115173&group=sci.physics.relativity#115173

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Tue, 9 May 2023 11:55:47 -0700 (PDT)
From: ccarleto...@gmail.com (carl eto)
 by: carl eto - Tue, 9 May 2023 18:55 UTC

The angle between Sun light and Earth’s surface, during the summer and winter solstice are equal yet during the summer, in the northern hemisphere, summer is formed and, simultaneously, in the southern hemisphere winter is formed yet the Sun light’s incident angles are equal which proves the seasons are formed by the distance between the Sun and the Earth where the 300 mile displacement between the winter and summer solstice (on the northern hemisphere) produces the seasons; consequently; the Earth’s orbit is circular since Kepler’s elliptic orbital produces a three million mile displacement between the Earth’s orbital aphelion and perihelion yet seasons are not formed at the equator.