White dwarf seeks red giant for binary relationship.

tech / sci.physics.relativity / Re: THE BIG SUCK THEORY

SubjectAuthor
* Re: THE BIG SUCK THEORYmitchr...@gmail.com
`- Re: THE BIG SUCK THEORYDeandre Theofilopoulos

1
Re: THE BIG SUCK THEORY

<57c7aed2-7d94-4737-b0cb-246778e830d7n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=114991&group=sci.physics.relativity#114991

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sun, 7 May 2023 21:45:07 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: THE BIG SUCK THEORY
From: mitchrae...@gmail.com (mitchr...@gmail.com)
 by: mitchr...@gmail.com - Mon, 8 May 2023 04:45 UTC

On Sunday, March 8, 1998 at 12:00:00 AM UTC-8, Alexander Abian wrote:
> The BIG SUCK THEORY is much more rational, realistic and convincing than
> the BIG BANG theory which is totally irrational, unrealistic and incredulous.
> I assume that there was a primeval, primordial (quite a huge amount)
> of Cosmic mass Mo.
> BIG SUCK THEORY
> In the beginning there were (and still there are) two adversaries:
> the VOID OF SPACE and the PRIMEVAL (concentrated) COSMIC MASS Mo.
> Space, in order to disencumber itself from the concentrated
> presence of an intruding adversary tended (and still tends) to dilute
> and dissolve the Primeval Concentrated Mass by disintegrating it via
> sucking the Primeval Concentrated mass into the void of the Space.
> As a result of this sucking out process which I call the BIG SUCK
> (contrary to the currently held views of Big Bang) formidable amounts of
> friction was and still are being created giving rise to immense heat
> and temperatures, all kinds of radiations, fissions and fusions, cata-
> clysmic explosions - tearing apart the original Primeval Mass into
> all kinds of parts and particles fulminating them into the void of Space
> creating the UNIVERSE, i.e., the COSMOS. The process of Space's attempt
> to dilute Masses continues causing the expansion of the Universe.
> Naturally, there is a reaction on the part of The Masses which tend
> to prevent their dissipation and tend to maintain their status quo by
> giving rise to Gravitational, electromagnetic and perhaps some other forces.
> The eternal battle between the tendency of diluting the masses into the
> void of the space and the resistance of the masses will continue forever or
> until T becomes equal to Mo (the primeaval mass of the Cosmos which
> may never be achieved, since Mo is a limiting case) in the formula T = A m^2
> of the Equivalenve of Time and Mass.
> I would like to see posted a single rational argument which will not be in
> favor of the BIG SUCK Theory versus the BIG BANG Theory!
> --
>
> ABIAN TIME-MASS EQUIVALENCE FORMULA T = A m^2 in Abian units
> ALTER EARTH'S ORBIT AND TILT - STOP GLOBAL DISASTERS AND EPIDEMICS
> ALTER THE SOLAR SYSTEM. REORBIT VENUS INTO A NEAR EARTH-LIKE ORBIT
> TO CREATE A BORN AGAIN EARTH (1990)

Dimension came first. Only God was before it.

Re: THE BIG SUCK THEORY

<u3afag$3ra8v$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=115015&group=sci.physics.relativity#115015

From: dol...@oooerreo.he (Deandre Theofilopoulos)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math
Date: Mon, 8 May 2023 09:27:45 -0000 (UTC)
NJSPn4lRammOOs1CkLyTpJg7swKCP3l0CRgZ/oDw6cTNbsMkEqMxYxIL/mgGFoH
/xBkpMrnErJDgZYPjjDyFZxK0AeyjaMfAmvVDiLptXzR5brHgtTM0m12lfwHeu2
EsVao7yAyyd28nu1HCLQJOsQPNjFpp/BJQ8BGgIEWhtbP+bAI1uBBgoDwYryw9v
nvwEkBDIXVPyamFquf8D8FEhJWSIX2QAAAAASUVORK5CYII=
[hU2i..?e7]oN_:v=>Q@.:_KlRRHZF9BLP%G`hn56!#'T'|A-y)I%Z<SYUt>3[ZPsUjQy?'
p2QKEz^OJ9XQoQ^bfwN\F5".09QOq<qk_qF7mkX:!Z%.Z=WudLLL*Dm*}`Y~JZM_.^h2!^/
x=*dl})fI>zj/nk
 by: Deandre Theofilopoul - Mon, 8 May 2023 09:27 UTC

mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:

>> ABIAN TIME-MASS EQUIVALENCE FORMULA T = A m^2 in Abian units ALTER
>> EARTH'S ORBIT AND TILT - STOP GLOBAL DISASTERS AND EPIDEMICS ALTER THE
>> SOLAR SYSTEM. REORBIT VENUS INTO A NEAR EARTH-LIKE ORBIT TO CREATE A
>> BORN AGAIN EARTH (1990)
>
> Dimension came first. Only God was before it.

you mean luciferian? You science guys around here are calling Lucifer for
god. What a shame. You don't undrestand physics and anything.