There are no data that cannot be plotted on a straight line if the axis are chosen correctly.

tech / sci.physics.relativity / Re: An open letter to Mr. Ross A. Finlayson

SubjectAuthor
* Re: An open letter to Mr. Ross A. FinlaysonRoss Finlayson
`* Re: An open letter to Mr. Ross A. FinlaysonRoss Finlayson
 `* Re: An open letter to Mr. Ross A. Finlaysonpatdolan
  +- Re: An open letter to Mr. Ross A. FinlaysonEvin Inoguchi Tsukawaki
  +* Re: An open letter to Mr. Ross A. FinlaysonRoss Finlayson
  |`* Re: An open letter to Mr. Ross A. FinlaysonThe Starmaker
  | `- Re: An open letter to Mr. Ross A. Finlaysonpatdolan
  +- Re: An open letter to Mr. Ross A. Finlaysonpatdolan
  `- Re: An open letter to Mr. Ross A. FinlaysonThe Starmaker

1
Re: An open letter to Mr. Ross A. Finlayson

<74624df4-939f-4a2d-8878-57f19a59a20en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=115114&group=sci.physics.relativity#115114

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Mon, 8 May 2023 20:58:17 -0700 (PDT)
<h5r32aFjkp6U1@mid.individual.net> <O9adnT3Y1IM0sWTAnZ2dnUU7_83NnZ2d@giganews.com>
<640a4dec-582a-42b7-8f84-e8fa64d4182c@googlegroups.com> <YqKdnbLoNNY8O2TAnZ2dnUU7_8zNnZ2d@giganews.com>
<h8bmljFcskcU1@mid.individual.net> <qvqj5o$qs9$3@gioia.aioe.org>
<h8md8vFjvtcU1@mid.individual.net> <r06i3u$1qkn$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<h8q7qhFdnimU1@mid.individual.net> <yqednRvby6IVHLXDnZ2dnUU7_83NnZ2d@giganews.com>
<h8u6s5F8nvdU1@mid.individual.net> <r0egb3$cfh$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<h90vctFqg78U1@mid.individual.net> <60940665-dd95-44db-8a77-f537a464cf96@googlegroups.com>
<slrnr2nj6u.pvq.nedlatham@woden.valhalla.oz> <752a9bbe-a078-446f-9eae-0e7a613b7224@googlegroups.com>
<6667a78d-36a9-4084-b8d3-a9976975f06d@googlegroups.com> <r0gvic$afa$3@gioia.aioe.org>
<9b918355-6bfc-4b5f-86af-36a7aafc9584@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: An open letter to Mr. Ross A. Finlayson
From: ross.a.f...@gmail.com (Ross Finlayson)
 by: Ross Finlayson - Tue, 9 May 2023 03:58 UTC

On Saturday, January 25, 2020 at 1:36:42 PM UTC-8, Ross A. Finlayson wrote:
> [...]
> > > as of the (Western) canon in the article.
> > > Science affords a very great confidence in science,
> > > and mathematics and numbers themselves are concrete.
> >
> > Another copenhagenian interpretation would be that it is much simpler.
> > Why choosing the many, when you can do the job with only one.
> Thanks for writing and under comment
> the quantum mechanics: is continuum mechanics.
>
> The terms of statistical mechanics, quantum mechanics,
> _are_ statistical, probabilistic, it's the "ensemble" that
> gathers: _together_, the interpretation, of the model,
> in the quantum mechanics and other models of uncertainty.
>
> It's a fantastic and wonderful interpretation, under the model
> of chances, any notion of the point of the particle model,
> as a wave (itself and as part of waves in a field theory),
> the abstraction of the continuum mechanics from that to
> quantum mechanics, under the general uncertainty with
> chance in the randomly _distributed_.
>
> This is that fundamental atomic physics appears to work
> at all scales of the universe, for example under a superstring
> theory under the Planck length under the radius of an atom,
> the scales having a model as a continuum, quantum mechanics'
> realm in continuum mechanics, is a vast sea of uncertainty in
> waves besides certainty in particles.
>
> Atomism and the togetherness of particle and wave,
> and the duality of the particle, and wave, make for quantum
> mechanics being the statistics in flux and transport,
> with for example mass and momentum statistics in solids.
>
> (Solid liquids.)
>
> Here General Relativity and mass-energy equivalence in space
> of course are due their relevance exactly in the space terms.
>
> (With quantum mechanics.)
>
> Quantum mechanics and general relativity are quite well
> suitable components of a theory with gravity of physics,
> of course there's a usual lack under efforts,
> that formalism suffices often under engineering terms.
>
> Field theory: SU^N gauge theory.
>
> (There are formalisms of quantum mechanics
> and general relativity in field theory.)
>
> (Free-field theory, hologram, SU^3.)
>

> Then, here the metaphysics, of the interpretation,
> is still as ever fair under chances.
>

> Here with a theory of gravity and relativity,
> with particle statistics and classical models,
> and new placement for more understood unifications,
> at scale of energies, the physics, it is good.
>
> I.e., the physics, this modern physics,
> more than less addresses the range, of physics.
>
> The lack of the foundations to the classical,
> is that they're each abstract to the other (and concrete).
>
> Then as above for fall gravity it seems at least under
> the model, for space contraction then a usual term,
> that this is still gravity and relativity and quantum
> mechanics, with the electromotive and parallel transport,
> today's modern term algebra for physics could well explain
> quite the assembled body of scientific data, supporting
> an interpretation that physics is correct.

So, there's been some talk recently about the addition formulae of boosts,
I'd wonder that they ever bothered to validate the correctness as via this sort
of analysis above or just followed the red dot as it were.

Hey, here's a collection of about twenty or so hours of readings in
quantum mechanics and relativity, together.

Reading about Path Integral:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tynLKPjpjjs&list=PLb7rLSBiE7F5xVz-L3jEuroDKA8hKLEGq

Reading from Einstein:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHVOLO1ryGQ&list=PLb7rLSBiE7F41oobFHfUUar7iOwc5vNc3

It supports a theory with a fall gravity and space contraction, and it's a continuum mechanics.

Re: An open letter to Mr. Ross A. Finlayson

<vRGdnbRkbP7O-0v4nZ2dnZfqn_SdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=130583&group=sci.physics.relativity#130583

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
From: ross.a.f...@gmail.com (Ross Finlayson)
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2024 13:08:41 -0800
 by: Ross Finlayson - Wed, 21 Feb 2024 21:08 UTC

Here "space contraction" is a lot going on in Einstein's theory.

Re: An open letter to Mr. Ross A. Finlayson

<f42f2349-f882-4f03-8295-17a3265a8f85n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=130585&group=sci.physics.relativity#130585

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2024 13:30:05 -0800 (PST)
<9b918355-6bfc-4b5f-86af-36a7aafc9584@googlegroups.com> <74624df4-939f-4a2d-8878-57f19a59a20en@googlegroups.com>
<vRGdnbRkbP7O-0v4nZ2dnZfqn_SdnZ2d@giganews.com>
From: patdo...@comcast.net (patdolan)
 by: patdolan - Wed, 21 Feb 2024 21:30 UTC

On Wednesday, February 21, 2024 at 1:08:48 PM UTC-8, Ross Finlayson wrote:
> Here "space contraction" is a lot going on in Einstein's theory.
Ross, tomorrow will be the end of my ability to interact with this forum unless you give me a link to a free news reader.

Re: An open letter to Mr. Ross A. Finlayson

<ur5snv$26ucq$2@paganini.bofh.team>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=130587&group=sci.physics.relativity#130587

Followup: sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math
From: ihc...@iuin.jp (Evin Inoguchi Tsukawaki)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2024 22:16:31 -0000 (UTC)
<h8bmljFcskcU1@mid.individual.net> <qvqj5o$qs9$3@gioia.aioe.org>
<h8md8vFjvtcU1@mid.individual.net> <r06i3u$1qkn$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<h8q7qhFdnimU1@mid.individual.net>
<yqednRvby6IVHLXDnZ2dnUU7_83NnZ2d@giganews.com>
<h8u6s5F8nvdU1@mid.individual.net> <r0egb3$cfh$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<h90vctFqg78U1@mid.individual.net>
<60940665-dd95-44db-8a77-f537a464cf96@googlegroups.com>
<slrnr2nj6u.pvq.nedlatham@woden.valhalla.oz>
<752a9bbe-a078-446f-9eae-0e7a613b7224@googlegroups.com>
<6667a78d-36a9-4084-b8d3-a9976975f06d@googlegroups.com>
<r0gvic$afa$3@gioia.aioe.org>
<9b918355-6bfc-4b5f-86af-36a7aafc9584@googlegroups.com>
<74624df4-939f-4a2d-8878-57f19a59a20en@googlegroups.com>
<vRGdnbRkbP7O-0v4nZ2dnZfqn_SdnZ2d@giganews.com>
<f42f2349-f882-4f03-8295-17a3265a8f85n@googlegroups.com>
cJk7mvqhWxDfvnQ7vVf90ZyAEYXT4BWCiAVJEHeSihx0XnzLziMTQ0dudHjEuDq
DwiIxFS0PnDzpKEFF7g+IgPqv6P8hPXAUd3AmOJv51YPE+IkAo/AIvP3gNa78Co
Km09gL/Q1IXLQbbAsBY75Ax07F22kHIltd999F3zJHG/z0d9ZPVYb9e5AlgkaHU
XGQ3nxYAEb1aQDnsD4kOEDi8wJhsljzAoxd63htuxtCxj33/wdfZy1BUeYN/4/C
zqjwTuV0AAAAASUVORK5CYII=
 by: Evin Inoguchi Tsukaw - Wed, 21 Feb 2024 22:16 UTC

patdolan wrote:

> On Wednesday, February 21, 2024 at 1:08:48 PM UTC-8, Ross Finlayson
> wrote:
>> Here "space contraction" is a lot going on in Einstein's theory.
> Ross, tomorrow will be the end of my ability to interact with this forum
> unless you give me a link to a free news reader.

https://news.novabbs.com/tech/thread.php?group=sci.physics.relativity

𝗠𝗼𝗻𝗸𝗲𝘆_𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵_𝗮_𝗴𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗮𝗱𝗲:_𝗪𝗵𝘆_𝗻𝘂𝗸𝗲𝘀_𝗶𝗻_𝗘𝗨_𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘀_𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱_𝗯𝗲_𝗮_𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗲 lol
Scared of being abandoned by the US under Trump, European officials are
floating the idea of the bloc’s own nuclear force
https://r%74.com/news/592689-eu-us-trump-nukes/

All major catastrophes start out with a great plan ,the EU was a great
plan.

And as soon as they give Nukes to 𝗮 𝗽𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗼𝗳 𝘂𝗻𝗲𝗹𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝘂𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘂𝗰𝗿𝗮𝘁𝘀

Why the nuclear bomb is a kosher psyops? George Orwell correctly predicted
in 1945 that it would never be used in war. So far--he has been right.
Secondly, the architects of the nuke--Oppenheimer, Teller, Einstein--have
no history of engineering ability. So how did they magically invent such a
device? If Edison, Tesla, and Von Braun had made a bomb-it would be easier
to believe since they had the resumes for it. And nuke testing wondrously
went underground in the 1970s--likely because everyone with a camera could
have recorded these blasts. TNT also makes a mushroom cloud.

Re: An open letter to Mr. Ross A. Finlayson

<CfycnQThJJXTCEv4nZ2dnZfqn_ednZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=130592&group=sci.physics.relativity#130592

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
From: ross.a.f...@gmail.com (Ross Finlayson)
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2024 16:29:05 -0800
 by: Ross Finlayson - Thu, 22 Feb 2024 00:29 UTC

On 02/21/2024 01:30 PM, patdolan wrote:
> On Wednesday, February 21, 2024 at 1:08:48 PM UTC-8, Ross Finlayson wrote:
>> Here "space contraction" is a lot going on in Einstein's theory.
> Ross, tomorrow will be the end of my ability to interact with this forum unless you give me a link to a free news reader.

Well, Patty my friend,
there used to be aioe org which
did an important public service
in permitting open and even anonymous posting,
but chronic abuse resulted its unavailability.
Of course various front-ends like narkive and novabbs,
will continue to front Usenet posts for reading.

For the price of a few cups of coffee or tipples a month,
you can hire a reputable Usenet account,
and post freely at your whim,
as of and on your very own personal account.

There is some talk about this kind of thing
on "Meta: a usenet server just for sci.math".

I shall so hope that you find it a good deal,
and will always warmly regards your contributions here.

Auf Wedersehen, Patty. Auf Wiederhoeren.

Until we meet again, ....

Re: An open letter to Mr. Ross A. Finlayson

<9c585911-3481-47df-a30b-982482875e1an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=130594&group=sci.physics.relativity#130594

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2024 17:13:00 -0800 (PST)
<74624df4-939f-4a2d-8878-57f19a59a20en@googlegroups.com> <vRGdnbRkbP7O-0v4nZ2dnZfqn_SdnZ2d@giganews.com>
<f42f2349-f882-4f03-8295-17a3265a8f85n@googlegroups.com> <CfycnQThJJXTCEv4nZ2dnZfqn_ednZ2d@giganews.com>
From: patdo...@comcast.net (patdolan)
 by: patdolan - Thu, 22 Feb 2024 01:13 UTC

On Wednesday, February 21, 2024 at 4:29:14 PM UTC-8, Ross Finlayson wrote:
> On 02/21/2024 01:30 PM, patdolan wrote:
> > On Wednesday, February 21, 2024 at 1:08:48 PM UTC-8, Ross Finlayson wrote:
> >> Here "space contraction" is a lot going on in Einstein's theory.
> > Ross, tomorrow will be the end of my ability to interact with this forum unless you give me a link to a free news reader.
> >
> Well, Patty my friend,
> there used to be aioe org which
> did an important public service
> in permitting open and even anonymous posting,
> but chronic abuse resulted its unavailability.
> Of course various front-ends like narkive and novabbs,
> will continue to front Usenet posts for reading.
>
> For the price of a few cups of coffee or tipples a month,
> you can hire a reputable Usenet account,
> and post freely at your whim,
> as of and on your very own personal account.
>
> There is some talk about this kind of thing
> on "Meta: a usenet server just for sci.math".
>
> I shall so hope that you find it a good deal,
> and will always warmly regards your contributions here.
>
> Auf Wedersehen, Patty. Auf Wiederhoeren.
>
> Until we meet again, ....
Thank you Ross. Damned old Dono didn't lift a paw to help me.

Re: An open letter to Mr. Ross A. Finlayson

<65D6A5CA.5B20@ix.netcom.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=130595&group=sci.physics.relativity#130595

From: starma...@ix.netcom.com (The Starmaker)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2024 17:39:22 -0800
<O9adnT3Y1IM0sWTAnZ2dnUU7_83NnZ2d@giganews.com> <640a4dec-582a-42b7-8f84-e8fa64d4182c@googlegroups.com>
<YqKdnbLoNNY8O2TAnZ2dnUU7_8zNnZ2d@giganews.com> <h8bmljFcskcU1@mid.individual.net>
<qvqj5o$qs9$3@gioia.aioe.org> <h8md8vFjvtcU1@mid.individual.net>
<r06i3u$1qkn$1@gioia.aioe.org> <h8q7qhFdnimU1@mid.individual.net>
<yqednRvby6IVHLXDnZ2dnUU7_83NnZ2d@giganews.com> <h8u6s5F8nvdU1@mid.individual.net>
<r0egb3$cfh$1@gioia.aioe.org> <h90vctFqg78U1@mid.individual.net>
<60940665-dd95-44db-8a77-f537a464cf96@googlegroups.com> <slrnr2nj6u.pvq.nedlatham@woden.valhalla.oz>
<752a9bbe-a078-446f-9eae-0e7a613b7224@googlegroups.com> <6667a78d-36a9-4084-b8d3-a9976975f06d@googlegroups.com>
<r0gvic$afa$3@gioia.aioe.org> <9b918355-6bfc-4b5f-86af-36a7aafc9584@googlegroups.com>
<74624df4-939f-4a2d-8878-57f19a59a20en@googlegroups.com> <vRGdnbRkbP7O-0v4nZ2dnZfqn_SdnZ2d@giganews.com>
<f42f2349-f882-4f03-8295-17a3265a8f85n@googlegroups.com> <CfycnQThJJXTCEv4nZ2dnZfqn_ednZ2d@giganews.com> <9c585911-3481-47df-a30b-982482875e1an@googlegroups.com>
 by: The Starmaker - Thu, 22 Feb 2024 01:39 UTC

patdolan wrote:

> On Wednesday, February 21, 2024 at 4:29:14 PM UTC-8, Ross Finlayson wrote:
> > > Ross, tomorrow will be the end of my ability to interact with this forum unless you give me a link to a free news reader.
> > >
> > Well, Patty my friend,
> > there used to be aioe org which
> > did an important public service
> > in permitting open and even anonymous posting,
> > but chronic abuse resulted its unavailability.
> > Of course various front-ends like narkive and novabbs,
> > will continue to front Usenet posts for reading.
> >
> > For the price of a few cups of coffee or tipples a month,
> > you can hire a reputable Usenet account,
> > and post freely at your whim,
> > as of and on your very own personal account.
> >
> > There is some talk about this kind of thing
> > on "Meta: a usenet server just for sci.math".
> >
> > I shall so hope that you find it a good deal,
> > and will always warmly regards your contributions here.
> >
> > Auf Wedersehen, Patty. Auf Wiederhoeren.
> >
> > Until we meet again, ....
> Thank you Ross. Damned old Dono didn't lift a paw to help me.

Free news severs reading and posting:

94.23.43.182
paganini.both.team
news.eternal-september.org

https://www.novabbs.com/rocksolid/overboard.php?thisgroup=sci.physics.relativity

Free news severs reading only for lurkers:

freenews.netfront.net
usenet.goja.nl.eu.org
news.neodome.net

to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable,
and challenge the unchallengeable.

Re: An open letter to Mr. Ross A. Finlayson

<ab7231065be5744a81fa931beba20fa8@www.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=130597&group=sci.physics.relativity#130597

Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2024 04:37:45 +0000
From: patdo...@comcast.net (patdolan)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
References: <e28c1664-64d1-4fb9-927b-a07292edd282@googlegroups.com> <h8q7qhFdnimU1@mid.individual.net> <yqednRvby6IVHLXDnZ2dnUU7_83NnZ2d@giganews.com> <h8u6s5F8nvdU1@mid.individual.net> <r0egb3$cfh$1@gioia.aioe.org> <h90vctFqg78U1@mid.individual.net> <60940665-dd95-44db-8a77-f537a464cf96@googlegroups.com> <slrnr2nj6u.pvq.nedlatham@woden.valhalla.oz> <752a9bbe-a078-446f-9eae-0e7a613b7224@googlegroups.com> <6667a78d-36a9-4084-b8d3-a9976975f06d@googlegroups.com> <r0gvic$afa$3@gioia.aioe.org> <9b918355-6bfc-4b5f-86af-36a7aafc9584@googlegroups.com> <74624df4-939f-4a2d-8878-57f19a59a20en@googlegroups.com> <vRGdnbRkbP7O-0v4nZ2dnZfqn_SdnZ2d@giganews.com> <f42f2349-f882-4f03-8295-17a3265a8f85n@googlegroups.com> <CfycnQThJJXTCEv4nZ2dnZfqn_ednZ2d@giganews.com> <9c585911-3481-47df-a30b-982482875e1an@googlegroups.com> <65D6A5CA.5B20@ix.netcom.com>
 by: patdolan - Thu, 22 Feb 2024 04:37 UTC

Ah....I'm finally here. Thanks Stardude.

Re: An open letter to Mr. Ross A. Finlayson

<65D6E28C.1632@ix.netcom.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=130598&group=sci.physics.relativity#130598

From: starma...@ix.netcom.com (The Starmaker)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2024 21:58:36 -0800
[...]
 by: The Starmaker - Thu, 22 Feb 2024 05:58 UTC

The Starmaker wrote:

> patdolan wrote:

> > > Well, Patty my friend,
> > > there used to be aioe org which
> > > did an important public service
> > > in permitting open and even anonymous posting,
> > > but chronic abuse resulted its unavailability.
> > > Of course various front-ends like narkive and novabbs,
> > > will continue to front Usenet posts for reading.
> > >
> > > For the price of a few cups of coffee or tipples a month,
> > > you can hire a reputable Usenet account,
> > > and post freely at your whim,
> > > as of and on your very own personal account.
> > >
> > > There is some talk about this kind of thing
> > > on "Meta: a usenet server just for sci.math".
> > >
> > > I shall so hope that you find it a good deal,
> > > and will always warmly regards your contributions here.
> > >
> > > Auf Wedersehen, Patty. Auf Wiederhoeren.
> > >
> > > Until we meet again, ....
> > Thank you Ross. Damned old Dono didn't lift a paw to help me.
>
> Free news servers reading and posting:
>
> 94.23.43.182
> paganini.both.team
> news.eternal-september.org