Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2022 18:44:33 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re:_1.2Analbuttfuckmanure_Justin_Trudeau,Sophie_Greg
oire,_says_Dan_Christensen_or_Kibo//Stephen_Lecce,_Jan_Miná
č,_Victoria_Olds,_Martin_Pinsonnault,_Lex_Renner,_David_Ril
ey,_Rasul_Shafikov,_Gordon_Sinnamon
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sat, 8 Oct 2022 01:44 UTC

Linda Hasenfratz,Rose M. Patten Univ of Toronto and Univ Western Ontario, when is Dan Christensen ever going to learn that Boole was wrong with his Logic truth tables, that he unfortunately switched around AND for OR, for the true AND truth table is TTTF not TFFF, for Boole's mistake leads to 2 OR 1 = 3 with AND as subtraction, yet your Dan Christensen is too sexed up or too dumb to teach our young students the truth of science.

> [...]
> Univ Western Ontario math dept
> Janusz Adamus, Tatyana Barron, Dan Christensen, Graham Denham, Ajneet Dhillon, Matthias Franz, John Jardine, Massoud Khalkhali, Nicole Lemire, Jan Mináč, Victoria Olds, Martin Pinsonnault, Lex Renner, David Riley, Rasul Shafikov, Gordon Sinnamon
>
> Chancellor Linda Hasenfratz
> President Alan Shepard
> Amit Chakma (chem engr)
>
> Univ. Western Ontario physics dept
> Pauline Barmby, Shantanu Basu, Peter Brown, Alex Buchel, Jan Cami, Margret Campbell-Brown, Blaine Chronik, Robert Cockcroft, John R. de Bruyn, Colin Denniston, Giovanni Fanchini, Sarah Gallagher, Lyudmila Goncharova, Wayne Hocking, Martin Houde, Jeffrey L. Hutter, Carol Jones, Stan Metchev, Silvia Mittler, Els Peeters, Robert Sica, Aaron Sigut, Peter Simpson, Mahi Singh, Paul Wiegert, Eugene Wong, Martin Zinke-Allmang
> On Monday, October 21, 2019 at 1:29:49 PM UTC-5, Dan Christensen wrote:
> >
> > Are you ready, kids??? Bend over, er...
> >
> > Dan
>

> Re: 81,045-Student victims of Rose M. Patten Univ Toronto from stalker Dan Christensen teaching 10 OR 2 = 12 with AND as subtraction, never a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus Univ Toronto, physics, Gordon F. West, Michael B. Walker
> by Frank Cassa 12Apr2021 7:00 AM
>

> Re: 7,744-Student victims of Linda Hasenfratz Univ Western Ontario from stalker Dan Christensen teaching 10 OR 2 = 12 with AND as subtraction, never a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus Chancellor Linda Hasenfratz President Alan Shepard
> 11:53 AM 10Apr2021
> by Wayne Decarlo
>
> Re: 102,852-Student victims of Dominic Barton, Univ Waterloo from stalker Dan Christensen teaching 10 OR 2 = 12 with AND as subtraction, never a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus Dominic Barton, President Feridun Hamdullahpur physics
> by konyberg Apr 15, 2021, 3:09:41 PM
>
> Re: 176,232-Student Victims of Michael Meighen McGill Univ by Dan Christensen teaching 10 OR 2 = 12 with AND as subtraction, never a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus... 0.5MeV electron when in truth it is the muon as the real electron
> by Dan Christensen Jul 2, 2021, 9:47:42 AM
>

> Re: 135,568 Student victims Queen's Univ. James Leech, Arthur B. McDonald by Dan Christensen teaching 10 OR 2 = 12 with AND as subtraction, never a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus-- his mindless electron =0.5MeV when real electron of
> May 10, 2021
> by Professor Wordsmith
>
> Re: 135,566 Student victims Queen's Univ. James Leech, Arthur B. McDonald by Dan Christensen teaching 10 OR 2 = 12 with AND as subtraction, never a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus-- his mindless electron =0.5MeV when real electron o

Re: 1.2Analbuttfuckmanure Justin Trudeau,Sophie Gregoire, says Dan Christensen or Kibo//Stephen Lecce, Jan Mináč, Victoria Olds, Martin Pinsonnault, Lex Renner, David Riley, Rasul Shafikov, Gordon Sinnamon

<57c6d279-fc41-443d-b332-0ef07914e6can@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=115262&group=sci.math#115262

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2022 01:11:45 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sun, 9 Oct 2022 08:11 UTC

Fritz Feldhase, what is your excuse for never able to admit slant cut of cone is Oval, never ellipse? Too much spamming in your life and not enough actual thinking?? Linda Hasenfratz,Rose M. Patten Univ of Toronto and Univ Western Ontario, when is Dan Christensen ever going to learn that Boole was wrong with his Logic truth tables, that he unfortunately switched around AND for OR, for the true AND truth table is TTTF not TFFF, for Boole's mistake leads to 2 OR 1 = 3 with AND as subtraction, yet your Dan Christensen is too sexed up or too dumb to teach our young students the truth of science.