"One day I woke up and discovered that I was in love with tripe." -- Tom Anderson

tech / sci.physics.relativity / Re: Who will stun the world as next Einstein? updated and online again

SubjectAuthor
* Re: Who will stun the world as next Einstein? updated and online againRoss Finlayson
`* Re: Who will stun the world as next Einstein? updated and online againRoss Finlayson
 `- Re: Who will stun the world as next Einstein? updated and online againRoss Finlayson

1
Re: Who will stun the world as next Einstein? updated and online again

<8e2f403e-9015-4d5f-b1c8-6ffa42eaf4e8n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=115179&group=sci.physics.relativity#115179

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Tue, 9 May 2023 13:01:10 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Who will stun the world as next Einstein? updated and online again
From: ross.a.f...@gmail.com (Ross Finlayson)
 by: Ross Finlayson - Tue, 9 May 2023 20:01 UTC

On Thursday, May 4, 2017 at 3:42:03 AM UTC-7, ct...@hotmail.com wrote:
> > <cyberm...@163.com> writes:
> > >Many Chinese people believe Dr. Cui Silong, Leifei Institute of New
> > >Energy, is stunning the world with his new physics theory
> > >Analytical Space-Time, which helps develop most powerful
> > >electromagnetic techniques. The new theory fundamentally unified general
> > >relativity and quantum mechanics seamlessly with principle of a string
> > >and deflection of space-time. Professor Chuanjian commented it in a
> > >special physics review: Now that the new theory has allowed us to see
> > >the aureole of God through the general effect of deflection or
> > >rotation of space-time, would it lead us to see the true face of God
> > >or comprehend the mind of God?
>
> The website is updated and online again.
>
> > >You can refer to the new theory at:http://www.tastphysics.com
>
> > I would believe that Dr. Cui Silong was the first to derive a new
> > expression in a theory for astro-body precession angular speed
> > after Einstein. It was a greatest theoretical development in astronomy
> > and astrophysics.
>
> Jeany

You mean continuum mechanics and fall gravity?

Re: Who will stun the world as next Einstein? updated and online again

<a60c69e0-0b82-4bfb-b871-f48a557fcf39n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=115180&group=sci.physics.relativity#115180

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Tue, 9 May 2023 13:07:04 -0700 (PDT)
From: ross.a.f...@gmail.com (Ross Finlayson)
 by: Ross Finlayson - Tue, 9 May 2023 20:07 UTC

On Tuesday, May 9, 2023 at 1:01:12 PM UTC-7, Ross Finlayson wrote:

> > The website is updated and online again.

> > > I would believe that Dr. Cui Silong was the first to derive a new
> > > expression in a theory for astro-body precession angular speed
> > > after Einstein. It was a greatest theoretical development in astronomy
> > > and astrophysics.
> >
> > Jeany
> You mean continuum mechanics and fall gravity?

I looked at it, it's very nice, very Einsteinian,
"... motion around the centroid", central symmetries,
it's very Einsteinian.

"... generally, of course, all these parameters change,
but discussing how this formulism [sic] treats those changes
is outside the scope of this article."

(One would usually write "formulation" or "formalism".)

Re: Who will stun the world as next Einstein? updated and online again

<8faeffac-0036-419f-a346-464b77c7bb78n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=115181&group=sci.physics.relativity#115181

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Tue, 9 May 2023 13:11:22 -0700 (PDT)
From: ross.a.f...@gmail.com (Ross Finlayson)
 by: Ross Finlayson - Tue, 9 May 2023 20:11 UTC

On Tuesday, May 9, 2023 at 1:07:06 PM UTC-7, Ross Finlayson wrote:

> > > The website is updated and online again.

> > > Jeany
> > You mean continuum mechanics and fall gravity?
> I looked at it, it's very nice, very Einsteinian,
> "... motion around the centroid", central symmetries,
> it's very Einsteinian.
>
> "... generally, of course, all these parameters change,
> but discussing how this formulism [sic] treats those changes
> is outside the scope of this article."
>
> (One would usually write "formulation" or "formalism".)

(I like Chu Hok-Ting.)